Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yummy, we start out with Ass cleaning his ear with his finger. :sick:
Screenshot_20211105-190556~2.png

Is that a pill bottle???????🧐
Screenshot_20211105-193314~2.png

Damn he looks rough.
Sweaty, and glittery, and blood shot eyes.
Screenshot_20211105-190623~2.png

Whoa whoa whoa, this is the tit nightmares are made from!
Screenshot_20211105-193401~3.png

Wow...some pretty riveting stuff Asswipe...NOT

Hey Assbreath...
I got some receptive communication for you🖕🖕🖕🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yummy, we start out with Ass cleaning his ear with his finger. :sick:
View attachment 849495

Is that a pill bottle???????🧐
View attachment 849496

Damn he looks rough.
Sweaty, and glittery, and blood shot eyes.
View attachment 849497

Whoa whoa whoa, this is the tit nightmares are made from!
View attachment 849498

Wow...some pretty riveting stuff Asswipe...NOT

Hey Assbreath...
I got some receptive communication for you🖕🖕🖕🖕
Asshat doesnt look healthy...he is a prime candidate for a heart attack. I bet it is so stressful caring for Abbie...living with P... seeing his fathering autism empire crumbling...Selfish world cant be making money. Why is he always by himself changing the rooms out? Dont they have any employees that could help?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't sleep so I jumped on Tattle to see what y'all have been up to and as I was reading I started to wonder how and who recruited Prissypoo. I've heard her say why she started (to make car payments). Does anyone know?

Reactions: 10
I can't sleep so I jumped on Tattle to see what y'all have been up to and as I was reading I started to wonder how and who recruited Prissypoo. I've heard her say why she started (to make car payments). Does anyone know?
Not sure if it was said exactly... but there is a female she went to high-school with that is part of slimelife. So maybe her? I thought P was part of reds downline.... maybe this "friend was the person under red that brought her in... so she is this friend's downline too? I am not sure if I ever heard actual specifics and details.

I have not put much thought into that whole mess

Reactions: 10
Not sure if it was said exactly... but there is a female she went to high-school with that is part of slimelife. So maybe her? I thought P was part of reds downline.... maybe this "friend was the person under red that brought her in... so she is this friend's downline too? I am not sure if I ever heard actual specifics and details.

I have not put much thought into that whole mess
I also remember that Big P said she ran into an old high school friend who introduced her to limelife. However, why haven't we met this so called high school friend.
I also remember reading on this forum that the lipstick mamas and dark horse (pink) are apart of the wander tribe (red)

🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Big P was live.
Screenshot_20211106-010458~3.png

She had her personal witch helping her.
She kept looking at him, he texted her on her watch, he talked about her goals, and out of nowhere he put her glasses on her!
Scared the tit out of her!
Screenshot_20211106-011348~2.png
Screenshot_20211106-011433~2.png
Screenshot_20211106-011441~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Big P was live.
View attachment 849671
She had her personal witch helping her.
She kept looking at him, he texted her on her watch, he talked about her goals, and out of nowhere he put her glasses on her!
Scared the tit out of her!
View attachment 849667View attachment 849668View attachment 849669
🤣 Wtf.

Although, aside from the witch's-broom earrings, that's kind of a good look for her. I like both the cardigan and the glasses. Proving yet again that Ass may be the only member of this family with a modicum (and I do mean just a modicum) of style.

• Haha
This bleeping pose is worse than duck lips. I really don't get why her "friends" don't let her know this looks so silly. Like, what is she doing?!? LOL
View attachment 846892
She looks like that girl from highschool no one liked and now she sells mlm and thought any of us would care so she friend requests us but we still call her ugly chugly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way the beast throws the fish food into the pond reminds me of how a toddler would throw it. Also, when Ass woke the beast up and the screen was dark, i'm pretty sure i could hear her CPAP machine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
On top of the abysmal failure of his travel channel which he probably was planning to stop FA once he had his new channel up and running. Plus his numbers he hoped to garner from FA didn't subscribe to his stupid travel vlog. 😂
oh yeah I’d forgotten about that! Who wants to watch two fat slobs sitting in the car and occasionally doing the 100m waddle from the car park to an attraction for a photo. Travelmaass couldn’t be more of a failure even if they tried.
And on top of that, selfishwrld doesn’t look too good either! 😂😂🤣🤣

The higher the rise the harder the fall. And I’m here for every part of the fall.

the best thing that asa could do right now is open up their repair shop again while they still have income.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Pigass only does the loving mom thing when the camera is running....but otherwise probably couldn't care less whether her daughter wants hugs or not.
All the better for Abbie, since the "loving mom" schtick is yuck.

Reactions: 9
once again A&P think they can start another extension of their business, “special events “, and not do any work. Let’s hire someone and send them out to work on their own. It sounds like they need to subsidize their income at SW. sounds like they’re not bringing in enough to cover all their expenses. ASSa changed the rooms early because they’re not getting enough business. I’m sure they’ve already let a couple of employees go due to lack of work. ASSa probably purchased a photo booth hoping to make some extra $$$. That’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 16
I also remember that Big P said she ran into an old high school friend who introduced her to limelife. However, why haven't we met this so called high school friend.
I also remember reading on this forum that the lipstick mamas and dark horse (pink) are apart of the wander tribe (red)

🤦‍♀️
Amber Jean Hodge - theblushingdiva.com
She's the friend from Cuba that brought her in to LL

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How long do we think FA will last? I'm giving it 6 months at the most. Selfish world will be closed after Easter 2022.

• Heart
How long do we think FA will last? I'm giving it 6 months at the most. Selfish world will be closed after Easter 2022.
Asshat will make FA last for as long as he can. I think he figures that new people find him as fast as the old ones figure out he's a fraud. The numbers may not be as high, but it is still sustainable. He keeps looking for good ideas from US - I hate that we might actually help them,

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FA is sputtering along now and Asshat is barely VLOGGING to keep the HUMPERS. I cant imagine how selfish world is able to keep going now...much less months from now. I'm wondering if selfish world is a vessel to route slimelife money through...it never seemed like a valid business to me.

On a side note.. P's instagram story... she is filming head on with her "edited" look... then Asshat moves the camera to the side and the editing face suddenly stops and you can see what she really looks like..jowls and all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.