Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FA is sputtering along now and Asshat is barely VLOGGING to keep the HUMPERS. I cant imagine how selfish world is able to keep going now...much less months from now. I'm wondering if selfish world is a vessel to route slimelife money through...it never seemed like a valid business to me.

On a side note.. P's instagram story... she is filming head on with her "edited" look... then Asshat moves the camera to the side and the editing face suddenly stops and you can see what she really looks like..jowls and all.
Ha, ha! I just watched it! That's some funny tit right there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
oh yeah I’d forgotten about that! Who wants to watch two fat slobs sitting in the car and occasionally doing the 100m waddle from the car park to an attraction for a photo. Travelmaass couldn’t be more of a failure even if they tried.
And on top of that, selfishwrld doesn’t look too good either! 😂😂🤣🤣

The higher the rise the harder the fall. And I’m here for every part of the fall.

the best thing that asa could do right now is open up their repair shop again while they still have income.
If Asa went back to his repair shop, that means he would have to work, so that's a big fat no!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Asshat will make FA last for as long as he can. I think he figures that new people find him as fast as the old ones figure out he's a fraud. The numbers may not be as high, but it is still sustainable. He keeps looking for good ideas from US - I hate that we might actually help them,
What the need to do is stir up some drama. Not CPS because that's not getting them the attention they want. So pregnancy (fake obviously... but more drama later when there's a miscarriage) or a health scare. Even better if they make it Abb but they would have to avoid any thing that had to do with weight or their eating habits.

Or best excuse for when they have to sell the house and move... someone breaking in. Boom... crazy internet people endangering them again.

Ha, ha! I just watched it! That's some funny tit right there!
Any screenies?

I can't stomach watching these people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They are trying hard for a Daily's sponsorship now.
The IG reel on Percillerpotamus's page is a vomit inducing stupid sounding voice-over by Assa.
He had to do voice-over to cover up the constant prompting.
Sorry but Abbie has no clue what Daily's even is.
Daily's could give 2 shits about Assas "autistic" daughter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What the need to do is stir up some drama. Not CPS because that's not getting them the attention they want. So pregnancy (fake obviously... but more drama later when there's a miscarriage) or a health scare. Even better if they make it Abb but they would have to avoid any thing that had to do with weight or their eating habits.

Or best excuse for when they have to sell the house and move... someone breaking in. Boom... crazy internet people endangering them again.

Any screenies?

I can't stomach watching these people.
Here's what happens when the filming angle changes.

1636210597875.png
1636210672410.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to share this:
Instead of reading a book like a normal person, I sometimes watch YouTube videos with the CC on and read that way, I know, I'm weird!
I was just watching/reading Pinky at last year's platinum party and look what CC interpretted:
Screenshot_20211106-092755~2.png

LMAO 🤣!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is YouTubes "Best Practices" that goes into effect this month. I would say FA falls into the Low Quality Principals. FA repeatedly puts up clickbait titles to get views and their content is misleading to the title. Last night was a clear example. Assa walks around babbling on and on about nothing but continues to include his disabled child in the vlog to get views. I think it's time YouTube is alerted to this channel to show them FA makes low quality content by way of exploiting Abbie. All YouTube has to do is look at the comments section and know the people in there are special needs and don't know they're being grifted. The goal is for them to suspend them. Let Assa try and sue YouTube which would be his first reaction. He's a nobody and a run of the mill grifter. If YouTube is serious about their new "principals" for creators, FA is ripe for being exposed.

Best practices for kids and family content

Low quality principles
Avoid making low quality content. This includes content that is:

• Heavily commercial or promotional: Content that is primarily focused on purchasing products or promoting brands and logos (e.g., toys and food). It also includes content that is focused on excessive consumerism.
  • Encouraging negative behaviors or attitudes: Content that encourages dangerous activities, wastefulness, bullying, dishonesty, or a lack of respect for others (e.g., dangerous/unsafe pranks, unhealthy eating habits).
  • Deceptively educational: Content that claims to have educational value in its title or thumbnail, but actually lacks guidance or explanation, or is not relevant to children (e.g. titles or thumbnails that promise to help viewers “learn colors” or “learn numbers,” but instead features mindless repetitive content or inaccurate information).
  • Hindering comprehension: Content that is thoughtless, lacks a cohesive narrative, is incomprehensible (e.g. has shaky visuals/inaudible audio), as is often the result of mass production or auto-generation.
  • Sensational or misleading: Content that is untrue, exaggerated, bizarre, or opinion-based, and may confuse a young audience. It might also include “keyword stuffing”, or the practice of using popular keywords of interest to children in a repetitive, altered, exaggerated, or nonsensical way.
  • Strange use of children’s characters: Content that puts popular children's characters (animated or live action) in objectionable situations.
Effect on channel performance
The below section outlines a policy update taking effect in November 2021.

The quality principles for kids and family content may affect your channel’s performance. High-quality “made for kids” content gets raised up in recommendations. They also guide decisions both for inclusion in YouTube Kids as well as channel and video monetization. If a channel is found to have a strong focus on low-quality “made for kids” content, it may be suspended from the YouTube Partner Program. If an individual video is found to violate these quality principles, it may see limited or no ads.

We look to each of you to help create enriching and inspiring content for kids and families on YouTube. For a more detailed overview, check out our comprehensive guide on Best Practices For Kids & Family Content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy, the day before some of us "Fall Back an Hour" day, my fellow Tattlers!! :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ I can't wait to turn my clocks back at 2 am, oh, the anticipation and excitement of it all...actually this is how I feel about DST...🤬🤢🤮

I have so many saved photoshop pics that I've never posted, so I guess I will start doing that from time to time. 🤪🤩🥳

I quickly skim thru the vlogs when I see awesome snarky pics others have posted on here(y)🤟😁 🥰 Other than that it has been too boring on the Big P and Annoying ASSA homefront vlogging experience these days. 😴😴😴

Here is a new one/older one combo! Same stupid expression on her dumb face, so there is that!!🤔🤣

surffamily.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is YouTubes "Best Practices" that goes into effect this month. I would say FA falls into the Low Quality Principals. FA repeatedly puts up clickbait titles to get views and their content is misleading to the title. Last night was a clear example. Assa walks around babbling on and on about nothing but continues to include his disabled child in the vlog to get views. I think it's time YouTube is alerted to this channel to show them FA makes low quality content by way of exploiting Abbie. All YouTube has to do is look at the comments section and know the people in there are special needs and don't know they're being grifted. The goal is for them to suspend them. Let Assa try and sue YouTube which would be his first reaction. He's a nobody and a run of the mill grifter. If YouTube is serious about their new "principals" for creators, FA is ripe for being exposed.

Low quality principles

• Heavily commercial or promotional: Content that is primarily focused on purchasing products or promoting brands and logos (e.g., toys and food). It also includes content that is focused on excessive consumerism.
  • Encouraging negative behaviors or attitudes: Content that encourages dangerous activities, wastefulness, bullying, dishonesty, or a lack of respect for others (e.g., dangerous/unsafe pranks, unhealthy eating habits).
  • Deceptively educational: Content that claims to have educational value in its title or thumbnail, but actually lacks guidance or explanation, or is not relevant to children (e.g. titles or thumbnails that promise to help viewers “learn colors” or “learn numbers,” but instead features mindless repetitive content or inaccurate information).
  • Hindering comprehension: Content that is thoughtless, lacks a cohesive narrative, is incomprehensible (e.g. has shaky visuals/inaudible audio), as is often the result of mass production or auto-generation.
  • Sensational or misleading: Content that is untrue, exaggerated, bizarre, or opinion-based, and may confuse a young audience. It might also include “keyword stuffing”, or the practice of using popular keywords of interest to children in a repetitive, altered, exaggerated, or nonsensical way.
  • Strange use of children’s characters: Content that puts popular children's characters (animated or live action) in objectionable situations.

The quality principles for kids and family content may affect your channel’s performance. High-quality “made for kids” content gets raised up in recommendations. They also guide decisions both for inclusion in YouTube Kids as well as channel and video monetization. If a channel is found to have a strong focus on low-quality “made for kids” content, it may be suspended from the YouTube Partner Program. If an individual video is found to violate these quality principles, it may see limited or no ads.

We look to each of you to help create enriching and inspiring content for kids and families on YouTube. For a more detailed overview, check out our comprehensive guide on Best Practices For Kids & Family Content.
I have a theory that this is why he never reported Dad Challenege Podcast. You can actually report other Youtubers for using your content and they will either have to edit it or give you whatever money they made on that video. I think he was scared of Youtube taking a closer look at his channel and possibly losing comments or monetization.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Amber Jean Hodge - theblushingdiva.com
She's the friend from Cuba that brought her in to LL
Just checked her FB, it appears she is erratic on posting. Last few posts were in July and before that a few in April. She uses her young daughter to model some makeup. Jeez, these people are sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

New tiktok!
So today we're not pushing the typical teen narrative because it doesn't suit your situation today, Asa. Why I think this video was made is because Asa is realizing, and being called out for his BS. I see you responding to comments of people calling you out Asa. He is unraveling~

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Low quality principles

I read this a little differently. YouTube is referring to creators of content for children to view as in teaching children. (For children and their families.) Assa is creating his content for adults but he is using his child to "educate" adults on autism (supposedly). Hopefully YouTube's next area is cracking down on those who exploit their children when making content for adults. Y'all let me know if you think I'm wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You just brought up great memories for me! This was around the time I joined Tattle and thought you guys were so funny and awesome! Still do
Let's bring back some memories!
Like Piggy's unrecognizable transformation
View attachment 850371

@Whimsical twinning masterpiece
View attachment 850373

And @ExposingLiars Wicked Wood Witch
View attachment 850379
Good times!!! 😂 😂😂
twinninghats.png

The pic of Big P you posted is from the same time as this one I believe!!! 🤔 Too bad Bigfoot didn't get her!! 😂😂:m
bigfoot - Copy.png

• Haha
My only takeaway from this is poor Abbies tummy roll over the top of her jeans.
I know. She is really starting to pile on the weight. It’s going to be hard on her and anyone who has to caretake for her if she becomes the size of P. Unfortunately, you can look at her parents and see she is doomed weight wise unless they get a handle on this.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.