Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂😂
I alway enjoy setting the clock back an hour and especially this year. A bonus hour while still recovering from a head injury would be such a blessing...and I neglected to adjust the mantle clock in the spring.

I’ve been cleaning out my photo files and found this face symmetry comparison I made of Big P ages ago. I’m ready to delete it, so I’ll just place it right here.

View attachment 850354
View attachment 850354

@Cardinal Rule
OMG...I'm dying at your Big P faces, most awesome!!!!🤣:LOL:😂😂😂

I borrowed two of your creations and now present to you Bip P and her equally awkward sister!! 🤔🤣:LOL::m:m
awkwardsister.jpg

Yikes, a head injury, :eek:I am trying to remember if I saw you mention this?? I hope you are doing OK!! ♥

Regarding DST, I don't mind falling back as much as I dislike springing ahead. I absolutely hated falling back an hour when I worked midnights and equally hated springing ahead when I was on days. 🥴😵
The good news is after a day, we are used to our new routine, and just when we get used to it, it's time to change the time again!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Percillerpotamus never knew what the dosage was for Abbies psych meds???
Wtf.
I hope Assa was the one responsible for giving it to her.
That explains so much about Abbie's behavior and sleeping habits or lack thereof when that sow of a mother is alone with her.
I can't believe that she actually admitted this.
Well yeah. I can.
Yeah, this isn’t new to her. She has been dealing with this for 16 years. She is so not involved. Not her “jam” I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It sure didn't seem like he had been cutting her nails for 17 years. I think they do it when she is drugged up and sleeping.
She chews them down to the quick so I dont know what he is cutting off. Thry are always dirty, maybe he cuts the dirt out.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The nail clipping video got over 100k views. It’s definitely exploitive. “Watch my daughter look distracted while she avoids getting her nails clipped” People in the comments called Assa a good dad.
Why? He made that difficult purposely, like a game.

• Heart
And at the beginning, when they were plugging their channel to the shrink.
OMFG who does that?
"We wanted to help other parents know that they can do this..."
Gag me with a sharp kitchen utensil.
These thirsty ass attention whores are hoping the shrink will recommend them, not understanding that she cannot tell anyone who her clients are!!
The stupidity shouldnt astound me, yet it always does!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The nail clipping video got over 100k views. It’s definitely exploitive. “Watch my daughter look distracted while she avoids getting her nails clipped” People in the comments called Assa a good dad.
Oops I meant distressed.

Reactions: 15
And at the beginning, when they were plugging their channel to the shrink.
OMFG who does that?
"We wanted to help other parents know that they can do this..."
Gag me with a sharp kitchen utensil.
These thirsty ass attention whores are hoping the shrink will recommend them, not understanding that she cannot tell anyone who her clients are!!
The stupidity shouldnt astound me, yet it always does!! 🤣🤣🤣
I cant imagine the psych would be too happy to see her appointment being recorded to show on the VLOG..I was hoping they would get a psych that wouldn't fall for their BS. I wonder if the new psych wanted them to test Abbie to see what her diagnosis even is before giving them all kinds of drugs.

P seemed somewhat exthited about the anxiety meds. They can just drug Abbie to oblivion.

How can you tell on Facebook it has 100k views? I see likes and comments? 3.9k likes and 436 comments.

Here's my question-
If her old psychiatrist was supposedly the "best" in Jax, why wasnt he aware of the ceiling issue being so debilitating? Its certainly not "new", Asa's been ranting about ceilings for years. Is he saying its getting worse?
And of course, Big P- "she cant even eat..." thats what that hog is concerned about. Abbie's anxiety is cutting into P's ability to go out to eat...thats the real deal. :sick: :sick:

And- wasnt it Tuesday that he didnt post a vlog? So this vlog was filmed 5 days ago.
The nail clipping and Dailys Tiktok was the same day.
He just has nothing to film.

"She can't even eat...."
Meanwhile, we see Abbie eat well in every single vlog. They are so lucky that they don't have the absolute struggle with a kid who has such aversions to textures and food that their diet is extremely limited.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Big P is the bread earner now. If shes making 30k+ monthly she can make all the payments. Question is- how will Asa handle that, and how long the SL money will keep coming in.
but she only pulls in the sales and the recruits because of FA she may be able to keep hold of some customers, for a bit, but her slimelife is just as doomed as FA is.

your days as youtubers are numbered Asa.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf.
She told the Dr. "I know the names of the medications but I never know the dosing".
She's fuking useless.
That explains so much about Abbie's behavior and sleeping habits or lack thereof when that sow of a mother is alone with her.
Well yeah. I can.

Holy tit!! It's honestly hard for me to fathom a mom being so hands-off when it comes to this stuff. I know my kids' meds and doses like I know my own birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasn't ASSa just live on dipstick mama all teary eyed because slime life's miracle 40 creamed cleared up his hands? Well then in holy hell is this crap all over his knuckles?
1636242412575.png

• Haha
  • Sick
What sort of useless mother doesn't know the dosage of her severely disabled daughter's medication?! It just goes to show that not only is she incredibly dumb and lacking in self-awareness to even admit that, but it also shows how uninvolved and disinterested she is in Abbie's health and well-being. She's a useless fat lump and Candy should've swallowed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I cant imagine the psych would be too happy to see her appointment being recorded to show on the VLOG..I was hoping they would uuget a psych that wouldn't fall for their BS. I wonder if the new psych wanted them to test Abbie to see what her diagnosisi even is before giving them all kinds of

P seemed somewhat exthited about the anxiety meds. They can just drug Abbie to oblivion.

How can you tell on Facebook it has 100k views? I see likes and comments? 3.9k likes and 436 comments.
I’m not sure it shows when I go to the main page.

089-CF66-D-D77-E-4-ABE-BC52-C3-B1-FA92061-C.jpg

Reactions: 9
What sort of useless mother doesn't know the dosage of her severely disabled daughter's medication?! It just goes to show that not only is she incredibly dumb and lacking in self-awareness to even admit that, but it also shows how uninvolved and disinterested she is in Abbie's health and well-being. She's a useless fat lump and Candy should've swallowed.
Which is why that boo-goo video of Big p leaving for a week was ridiculous. She doesn’t do crap with her daughter. She was honestly probably more happy with just Asa around.

Reactions: 21
I’m not sure it shows when I go to the main page.

View attachment 851174
Weird.. I dont see views. Anyway facebook vs youtube views are very different...a view could be counted if a follower pages down and the video plays for 3 seconds.

• Facebook Video View = 3-seconds. YouTube Video View = 30-seconds. So YouTube requires 10x the viewer retention for that view count ticker to even increase. Moreover, when you see the way an ad is served on Facebook, it already raises suspicion on the quality of viewership. A video ad will auto-play without sound when served as an ad on Facebook.

Reactions: 12
Wtf.
She told the Dr. "I know the names of the medications but I never know the dosing".
She's fuking useless.
Well yeah. I can.
But does she know what each med is for and in what way it is supposed to help abbie

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Which is why that boo-goo video of Big p leaving for a week was ridiculous. She doesn’t do crap with her daughter. She was honestly probably more happy with just Asa around.
You can tell without a doubt Ab is happier with her mom gone. When they were both gone the girl was a totally different per. Slept all night (even slept in late) and seem super relaxed and engaged. I think it was because she was kept active and busy... not left to rot on a couch. Also was being actively engaged and interacted with... then add in not having a camera in her face constantly and forced to perform.

• Heart
So, SW is now a sponsor of the hockey team in Jax. They will be there with a portable SW booth and the spin-in-circles machine.
Now we know why they are hiring someone for outside events. They said they are meeting an employee there....dont know if its a current one, or new one.
This may be the first smart thing they've done. Better chance of getting some business in a crowd than in a strip mall.

So, SW is now a sponsor of the hockey team in Jax. They will be there with a portable SW booth and the spin-in-circles machine.
Now we know why they are hiring someone for outside events. They said they are meeting an employee there....dont know if its a current one, or new one.
This may be the first smart thing they've done. Better chance of getting some business in a crowd than in a strip mall.
That still doesn't seem like a good money maker. They have to take that booth out there and set it up, have someone to work it..the hockey game... they might get some people before or after the game.. a couple of hours... charge what 5 dollars each .. so even if they make a couple hundred..they have to pay someone to be there.. and pack the booth up and bring it home. I guess it is some advertising for selfish world.

Wonder if it costs selfish world to set up at the Jax game?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.