Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
•Piggy went on her slimy, slutty, scamy weekend retreat. While there she:
oTwerked her fat ass on Mr. Simple Sleaze
oBumped uglies on a Slimelifer
oWent on an ugly bus with half naked women and a stripper
•Now the witch is ready to level up whatever that means. Calls herself an entrepreneur! Running a successful business. PIGGY…the one and only reason you are “successful” at scamming the vulnerable is because your HUSBAND decided to make bank off exploiting Abbie, and in return, created a CULT of LEGHUMPERS. And your not a bleeping business owner, you’re a sales rep!
•Cried when she returned home because of Abbie blah, blah, blah…we know the real reason why, she didn’t want to come back to reality.
•Igayiah begging for biscuits. Mommy and Daddy taught him well.
•Lurch is the only reasonable person in this bunch and that SAYS A LOT!
•Other than that…same tit different day. Asshole is a still a narassistic dick, Pigcilla needs a damn intervention, and Igayiah needs to put his big girl panties on and grow the duck up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This bleeping pose is worse than duck lips. I really don't get why her "friends" don't let her know this looks so silly. Like, what is she doing?!? LOL
Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 1.51.43 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This bleeping pose is worse than duck lips. I really don't get why her "friends" don't let her know this looks so silly. Like, what is she doing?!? LOL
View attachment 846892
Why the hell does she post this rubbish? Her necklace is now a choker.

Lurch has just posted a short vlog of her and Arsewipe Senior looking at wonderful classic cars. She reports that she is going to do Facebook lives on Fridays. Could be interesting!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 846892
Her mouth is normally on a slant anywsy, why is she making it worse. Maybe she thinks it will pull the crows feet flat and hide them. You said you were gonna "level up"? Start with your face.
#uglierthanSherry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This could be a complete reach but one of the Selfie Wrld workers posted that she has an issue with eating and to not get offended if she doesn’t want to eat out and to please not make fun of her while eating because it just brings attention to the problem. Selfie Wrld Jax posted a heart in the comments.

I wonder if Assa opened his mouth and said some stupid tit. Just like when he made fun of Isaiah’s friend and called him Ronald McDonald, also I believe he made fun of the ex Selfie Wrld employee too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Golden Boy posted a vlog.
They had a halloween party, and he showed them shopping for chips and soda.
Then he was down in his room while the party was starting because he had to call his mom. Not kidding. :sick:
Then surprise! No party shots.
Wonder why? LOL. Mommy would die if she saw beer or weed!!
Someone won a canvas print.
The end.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.