Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent read FA comments for a while, but think I will today. Im hoping the humpers start calling him out on his crappy little vlogs.
And what happened to "we dont promote our other businesses on FA." crap? Thats all FA is now. Advertisement's for SL and SW.
What a joke he's become lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I smoked for 50+ years. Tried quitting several times but it didn't last. Being in hospital for "extended " stays, 4-5 weeks each admission 2019-2020, near death several times, staph infection that eventually cost me my right leg in Oct. 2020. The extended hospitalization stay in Feb. 2020 is what turned me into a former smoker though.
So yes, 70 years old here and lots of wrinkles and "smoker's mouth" unfortunately. But the later stages of Emphysema are more of a pain in the butt (no pun intended) for me!
I hope you are doing well. You always seem upbeat and have great things to say. ❤

I quit smoking, lost 89 pounds and still ended up getting stage 1 breast cancer. However, if I hadn’t quit and lost the weigh prior to diagnosis, it would have been much rougher for treatment and recovery. I am cancer-free now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He puts out a 5 minute FA video that was pointless as he promotes spankie’s while Lipshit wears her slime merch. I skipped through most of it.

He sounded like Isaiah begging for likes twice in r min video, like junior begs for coffee money.

yet he manages to do a 40 minute infomercial for Slime. He was more emotional talking about his hands.

He has zero integrity. he doesn’t seem embarrassed by producing such shallow, selfish, insipid “work”.

“Young lady or man”? How outdated, Big P. And if you’re non-binary, I guess you’re SOL.
But you know, Big P was a MANAGER in the corporate world. So she has a good understanding of HR, Equal Employment Opportunity, best prac hiring principles. She also owned a failed business with asswipe, I’m sure they also had non discriminatory hiring practices.

gonna get me some “tho so”
Haha i see she’s using Abbie to sell tho so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If I ate Ps turkey I wouldn't like Thanksgiving either. Her entire spread for the day looks vomit inducing. Overcooked flavorless turkey, dry dressing, curdled and separated mac and cheese with uncomplimentary cheeses mixed in, pasty mash potatoes, and store bought mass produced everything else. P is not a good cook... she tried rebranding herself just a couple years ago as a cook. Before then she said she had no interest in cooking, didn't know how to, and didn't want any part of it.

Yup I would hate Thanksgiving too if I were him.
LMAO...WTF does this mean Piggy?!?

View attachment 848084

I've talked to a chipmunk on acid, but I would swear off psychedelics if the chipmunk looked like Pinky. That would be a horrible trip!
Blah-Blah "Receptive" communication....Blah-Blah Morning "brain fog" Blah-Blah
He is so out of content!
ASA! Better do another live for Priscilla!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has zero integrity. he doesn’t seem embarrassed by producing such shallow, selfish, insipid “work”.
I think it’s because at the moment he’s still making a pretty decent amount of money from the vlogs. Yes the subs and views are heading down but he’s still getting enough without really having to try. I think he knows he’s sinking, he knows he’s run out of content, but he just needs to do enough to fool enough people to keep watching to keep the money flowing. If he considers this his job he really should be putting more effort in. I think he’s bored with it, but hasn’t yet worked out what his next scam is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
New thread and title! Thank you @Noir Fan and Kermy! Wow, page four already...I need to do some catching up!

So I could only make it to Isaiah and his friend starting out in the grocery store...that was enough for me right there!
Asa changing SelfieWrld booths! Geez...it's only the beginning of November and he's doing Christmas decor! Do people not even acknowledge Thanksgiving anymore?
Hey ASA! I wish you would talk in your normal voice tone instead of trying for the softer, whispy, sexy voice! The effort isn't playing out for you dude! Try getting real for a change! And how's about kicking your wife off of her sexy, cute, dainty, look at me cloud because she ain't none of those either. She needs to try getting real as well!

I wonder if any of her upline people see these various posts/pictures, etc...that she puts out about herself.
I wonder if any of her upline saw the vlog of her with her downline team bumping, grinding, and posing around the pole on that bus!
Seems higher ups than her wouldn't take too k8ndl
To finish my sentence...Seems higher ups than her wouldn't take too kindly to Priscilla's little...oops,...Priscilla's big girls carrying on like some street walker witches!
Just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the vlog and what.... what was that...??
Asshat blabbing on and on, going in circles, just spewing 'buzz words' to try to make it sound like he's talking about something...
It's beyond clear that he's scrambling for something that can be posed as content. Also, that he has NO idea what the fck he's yammering on about.

Also noticed that Abbie had her hands and arms pushed against Princess P when P went in for a hug. Abbie has to be on guard for these smotherings. At this point, I'm starting to wonder if P just doesn't care that Abbie hates it and does it anyway.

Here's a message for you, P:
(this wasn't from tonight's vlog, but still)

stop mom-min.gif

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I hope you are doing well. You always seem upbeat and have great things to say. ❤

I quit smoking, lost 89 pounds and still ended up getting stage 1 breast cancer. However, if I hadn’t quit and lost the weigh prior to diagnosis, it would have been much rougher for treatment and recovery. I am cancer-free now.
So glad you're doing well and are cancer free now! 🙂
I've come through some very "dark" days fighting the infection and then coping with the amputation. It took all I had to even want to wake up every day for quite a while. Depression can sap a persons strength and stamina as much as physical causes can. There are still those "down" days but thankfully they aren't as frequent or as dark as they were. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched the vlog and what.... what was that...??
Asshat blabbing on and on, going in circles, just spewing 'buzz words' to try to make it sound like he's talking about something...
It's beyond clear that he's scrambling for something that can be posed as content. Also, that he has NO idea what the fck he's yammering on about.

Also noticed that Abbie had her hands and arms pushed against Princess P when P went in for a hug. Abbie has to be on guard for these smotherings. At this point, I'm starting to wonder if P just doesn't care that Abbie hates it and does it anyway.

Here's a message for you, P:
(this wasn't from tonight's vlog, but still)

View attachment 849457
I think Pigass only does the loving mom thing when the camera is running....but otherwise probably couldn't care less whether her daughter wants hugs or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Isaiah's vlog: Chips and dip?!? WTF. You're in college, Isaiah! He is too much like his dad. Isaiah is just too annoying for me to get more than a min. into his vlog.

Tonight's FA vlog:

I have to say that I does come up with interesting costumes. He went all out during spirit week in high school and of course his father was there to make fun of him.

Reactions: 12
I think Pigass only does the loving mom thing when the camera is running....but otherwise probably couldn't care less whether her daughter wants hugs or not.
I agree with you 100%. She also can't handle Abbie on her own. I know I couldn't either. I think that's why Summer was doing respite a vlog or two ago when Asa was putting together the booths. Abbie must be quite a handful.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s because at the moment he’s still making a pretty decent amount of money from the vlogs. Yes the subs and views are heading down but he’s still getting enough without really having to try. I think he knows he’s sinking, he knows he’s run out of content, but he just needs to do enough to fool enough people to keep watching to keep the money flowing. If he considers this his job he really should be putting more effort in. I think he’s bored with it, but hasn’t yet worked out what his next scam is.
On top of the abysmal failure of his travel channel which he probably was planning to stop FA once he had his new channel up and running. Plus his numbers he hoped to garner from FA didn't subscribe to his stupid travel vlog. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If I ate Ps turkey I wouldn't like Thanksgiving either. Her entire spread for the day looks vomit inducing. Overcooked flavorless turkey, dry dressing, curdled and separated mac and cheese with uncomplimentary cheeses mixed in, pasty mash potatoes, and store bought mass produced everything else. P is not a good cook... she tried rebranding herself just a couple years ago as a cook. Before then she said she had no interest in cooking, didn't know how to, and didn't want any part of it.
To be fair, in the early vlogs I believe what she said was she had been a bad cook when they first got married, but had gotten better at it and enjoyed it later on...so by the time they were vlogging, she did think she was a good cook. She already had won her gumbo "award" and dreamed of opening a food truck again.

I think it was A's idea for P to start a cooking channel. "Pots, Pans, & Priscilla" used to be what they called little segments in the vlog where he showed her cooking. Then all of a sudden it was a separate channel, even though she wasn't even that into being on camera. I think he was the mastermind behind the "momchef" branding because he believed he was a Youtube guru and could make it a profitable channel. But all it did was boost her ego. A created this beast, now he has to live with it...and eat its dry unseasoned turkey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.