Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either a hair or a product of whatever filter she's using in this video. How do her eyes look that big and open in this video and look like this in a pic the next day?? In this pic the hoods are extremely heavy and eyes squinty. She does not have big round doe eyes! View attachment 848332
She has something on her teeth here too. Looks like a shadow of something.
1636121258182.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why must she pose by herself in every outing they attend? I get the family pics. That is generally a normal thing to post, but who needs to see fatty fur teeth all by her lonesome every single day? 😫
Can y’all imagine the state they will be in once FA hits rocks bottom? Both of them sitting around all day eating, drinking and posting FB Slime Lives with a honking Abbie in the background. Paging Dr. Now…double trouble in Jacksonville. 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has something on her teeth here too. Looks like a shadow of something.
View attachment 848346
Her gums are damn near white. She really needs to see a doctor. Taking proper vitamins, dropping alcohol, and eating actually nutrient dense food is a good start too. That is not a normal color and strong indicator if something being wrong.

Oft times her general coloring has a yellow tint. Was really bad when she got back from her "business" trip. Most common sign of liver problems.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Either a hair or a product of whatever filter she's using in this video. How do her eyes look that big and open in this video and look like this in a pic the next day?? In this pic the hoods are extremely heavy and eyes squinty. She does not have big round doe eyes! View attachment 848332
No.. on her "enhanced" photos.. you can always tell by the big eyes. P has hooded eyes... and shows her overweight In her face...and jowls. She can help this with lighting and angles (some)..but the big round eyes..that has to be enhanced by a photo app. Some of the weird face configurations..like sucking in her cheeks is also something they (slimelife huns) do to also alter their looks.

Wonder if slimelife encourages their scammers to do this to give off a VERY false view of what they actually look like. Someone posted a pic of one of P's downline. Her natural pic she had a very severely angular type face..with markedly small, squinty eyes and thin lips. In the "enhanced" pic she looked completely different ... with large eyes.. a more balanced face, beautiful smile. This must really play tricks on their mind and cause some major issues with delusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
😱Moobie Dick! 😱

😂Chipmunks on Acid😂 Sounds like fun.🧚🏼‍♀️
View attachment 848199
What is this sorcery? Looks like Pig mischief to me!🐽
View attachment 848202
Wait- Working alone outside of the store? Doing what? Traveling with some pop-up photo booth? Cold calling for business?
Are they providing mileage? What about insurance? Personal policies often do not cover accidents if you're using the vehicle for work.
Many questions about this poorly written ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait- Working alone outside of the store? Doing what? Traveling with some pop-up photo booth? Cold calling for business?
Are they providing mileage? What about insurance? Personal policies often do not cover accidents if you're using the vehicle for work.
Many questions about this poorly written ad.
Yes.
My question is, is her "business" exempt from Federal discrimination laws?
EdIT- After a quick look - yes it is. The law only applies to places with 20 or more employees.
She clearly used the adjective young.
Just because they employ ugly Sherry - who is probably in her 70s - doesn't mean that post isn't discriminatory based on age.
Whether it's legal or not it's still fuked up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was just thinking about Asa doing the SL sales gig last night, and for shits and giggles decided to check out the results.
Asa had 296 comments.
I went back through P's last 16 Lives. She had one that had 291 comments, but the rest were much lower...finally on #16, Oct. 8th, she had 296 comments as well.
Asa is probably puffed up today. I can just see him strutting around on his little chick-o-stick legs, chest puffed out almost as far as his gut. A real Foghorn Leghorn kickin' around the barnyard!
💄💪🐔🔥🏆🗣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Happy bonfire night/firework night/guy fawkes night from my fellow UK tattlers to the rest of my worldwide tattlers. I’m so excited- bonfire night is my favourite day of the year! Not long before its dark so I can go for a walk and watch everyone setting off fireworks in their gardens. Tomorrow is the big firework display in my city-hot chocolate, Parkin, and toffee apples at the ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Back to add:
Asa is now officially a flop. FA may as well be dead and gone.
He has been doing all the work and promo's for SW, and now he did a Lipstick Live shucking the miracle cream that changed his life.
He is now quite literally working for his wife because his tit has tanked.
He has no content, no views, no sponsors other than the monthly Audible tit.
Asa has been canceled ya'll.
I bet Big P has been on eggshells trying to include him and keep his ego inflated lol

It is going to be interesting how ASSA reacts to the above, we know he will be unable to tolerate failure of any sort and public humiliation. SMH. Hope he doesn't take it out on Abbie...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Back to add:
Asa is now officially a flop. FA may as well be dead and gone.
He has been doing all the work and promo's for SW, and now he did a Lipstick Live shucking the miracle cream that changed his life.
He is now quite literally working for his wife because his tit has tanked.
He has no content, no views, no sponsors other than the monthly Audible tit.
Asa has been canceled ya'll.
I bet Big P has been on eggshells trying to include him and keep his ego inflated lol

It is going to be interesting how ASSA reacts to the above, we know he will be unable to tolerate failure of any sort and public humiliation. SMH. Hope he doesn't take it out on Abbie...
I dont think he will take anything out on Abbie.
Abbie has always gotten what she wants when she wants it, behaviors are excused, educational and therapy plans dismissed because they "dont make her happy", etc.
Asa treats Abbie like she is some mystical, spiritual being sent here to save the world.
He does that to compensate- his special needs child is "the best" kind of thing.
Thats not Abbies fault, but its annoying as hell.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Far out that was bad. The lavendar hand cream changed his life and gave him confidence at the buffet? He almost teared up. Holy cow.
some interesting medical claims being made here. Contrary to FTC rules, which he doesn’t believe in anyway. He said P doesn’t want to sell you 1 of these, she wants to sell you 10. That was truly pathetic.
Years ago I experienced an awful bout of eczema/topical allergies and the LAST thing would used on my skin was anything scented ,especially with citrus (OUCH). That is how I KNOW butt fck 40 cream is a hoax.

LMAO...WTF does this mean Piggy?!?

View attachment 848084

I've talked to a chipmunk on acid, but I would swear off psychedelics if the chipmunk looked like Pinky. That would be a horrible trip!
Were you tripping or was the chipmunk?

😱Moobie Dick! 😱

😂Chipmunks on Acid😂 Sounds like fun.🧚🏼‍♀️
View attachment 848199
What is this sorcery? Looks like Pig mischief to me!🐽
View attachment 848202
sayhey??? Totally professional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
sayhey??? Totally professional.

View attachment 848202
#1 sayhey??? Totally professional.
#2 Only hiring "fans"
#3 Isn't it illegal to hire by age? A retired adult couldn't apply?
[/QUOTE]
I used to work on a job posting board at work. Part of my duties was to approve copy. I almost got in trouble for approving an ad that mentioned age. I never forgot to check for it in the future. Also gender preference could not be mentioned. Being careful with job postings is extremely important.

Instead of ‘young lady or gentlemen‘, ‘individual‘ should have been substituted.

• Heart
New thread and title! Thank you @Noir Fan and Kermy! Wow, page four already...I need to do some catching up!

Isaiah's vlog: Chips and dip?!? WTF. You're in college, Isaiah! He is too much like his dad. Isaiah is just too annoying for me to get more than a min. into his vlog.

Tonight's FA vlog:

So I could only make it to Isaiah and his friend starting out in the grocery store...that was enough for me right there!
Asa changing SelfieWrld booths! Geez...it's only the beginning of November and he's doing Christmas decor! Do people not even acknowledge Thanksgiving anymore?
Hey ASA! I wish you would talk in your normal voice tone instead of trying for the softer, whispy, sexy voice! The effort isn't playing out for you dude! Try getting real for a change! And how's about kicking your wife off of her sexy, cute, dainty, look at me cloud because she ain't none of those either. She needs to try getting real as well!

This pose really accentuates her 4 eyebrows.
I wonder if any of her upline people see these various posts/pictures, etc...that she puts out about herself.
I wonder if any of her upline saw the vlog of her with her downline team bumping, grinding, and posing around the pole on that bus!
Seems higher ups than her wouldn't take too k8ndl

New thread and title! Thank you @Noir Fan and Kermy! Wow, page four already...I need to do some catching up!

So I could only make it to Isaiah and his friend starting out in the grocery store...that was enough for me right there!
Asa changing SelfieWrld booths! Geez...it's only the beginning of November and he's doing Christmas decor! Do people not even acknowledge Thanksgiving anymore?
Hey ASA! I wish you would talk in your normal voice tone instead of trying for the softer, whispy, sexy voice! The effort isn't playing out for you dude! Try getting real for a change! And how's about kicking your wife off of her sexy, cute, dainty, look at me cloud because she ain't none of those either. She needs to try getting real as well!

I wonder if any of her upline people see these various posts/pictures, etc...that she puts out about herself.
I wonder if any of her upline saw the vlog of her with her downline team bumping, grinding, and posing around the pole on that bus!
Seems higher ups than her wouldn't take too kindly to the image she's portraying about the company!
IDK. Just my random thoughts!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Guyths, I am getting a new boss on Tuesday...guess what her name is... Priscilla! I'm scared!

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle!

Screenshot_20211105-160814~2.png

(Courtesy of @Meow)

Who wore is better?
Screenshot_20211105-160449~3.png

Screenshot_20211105-155725~2.png

Neither...they both look like idiots! :m:m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This is so sad - (comment on baby ass's vlog)

View attachment 847526
Carolyn Murphy
15 minutes ago
I didn't go anywhere because I am old and poor or at least I feel old IAM in my early fifties But I really do like your channel And yes IAM a subscriber and I also subscribed to your parents. Channel And Summers channel By the way I think Abbie is Just beautiful and adorable I have seen every single Vlog of FATHERING AUTISM And I think. It is just wonderful. And your channel is great too I never went to College I didn't have the money or the good grades for it In Highschool, My. Highschool was in DeSoto Missouri class of 1986 🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🎬👻🤔😵🍂🍁
This is so sad. But it just goes to show the probable mentality of the majority of their followers and subscribers.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That’s why I have the amount of wrinkles I do..even though I’m a year away from 70. I smoked from age 14-65. I quit in 2016. I’m lucky that wrinkles were the only thing I got from it. It’s terrible for all parts of the body. I wish my husband would quit, but he will not do that unless he wants to.
I smoked for 50+ years. Tried quitting several times but it didn't last. Being in hospital for "extended " stays, 4-5 weeks each admission 2019-2020, near death several times, staph infection that eventually cost me my right leg in Oct. 2020. The extended hospitalization stay in Feb. 2020 is what turned me into a former smoker though.
So yes, 70 years old here and lots of wrinkles and "smoker's mouth" unfortunately. But the later stages of Emphysema are more of a pain in the butt (no pun intended) for me!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.