Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Want to place bets that the shithead is making this up? He's probably the one moving the bear around, takings pics and posting it for views....how desperate are they??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This could be a complete reach but one of the Selfie Wrld workers posted that she has an issue with eating and to not get offended if she doesn’t want to eat out and to please not make fun of her while eating because it just brings attention to the problem. Selfie Wrld Jax posted a heart in the comments.

I wonder if Assa opened his mouth and said some stupid tit. Just like when he made fun of Isaiah’s friend and called him Ronald McDonald, also I believe he made fun of the ex Selfie Wrld employee too.
I need to know how this person eats if she says "dont make fun" of her. Like what?!

Want to place bets that the shithead is making this up? He's probably the one moving the bear around, takings pics and posting it for views....how desperate are they??
Either way its the most interesting thing he has posted in ages!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isaiah's vlog: Chips and dip?!? WTF. You're in college, Isaiah! He is too much like his dad. Isaiah is just too annoying for me to get more than a min. into his vlog.

Tonight's FA vlog:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That was it?!
Asshat rambling about airplanes?
Why was Summer doing respite while he was at SW?
Where was P's lazy ass?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do people actually go to selfie wrld or are they just losing money with that business?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Isaiah's vlog: Chips and dip?!? WTF. You're in college, Isaiah! He is too much like his dad. Isaiah is just too annoying for me to get more than a min. into his vlog.

Tonight's FA vlog:

Poor Golden Boy is so socially awkward. I want to know why he closed the door while he was filming on the porch. Was it because the party was so lame or was it because the party was too large for Mummy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is so sad - (comment on baby ass's vlog)

2tfWLUqBxnCW3oT0PMv3J34A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Carolyn Murphy
15 minutes ago
I didn't go anywhere because I am old and poor or at least I feel old IAM in my early fifties But I really do like your channel And yes IAM a subscriber and I also subscribed to your parents. Channel And Summers channel By the way I think Abbie is Just beautiful and adorable I have seen every single Vlog of FATHERING AUTISM And I think. It is just wonderful. And your channel is great too I never went to College I didn't have the money or the good grades for it In Highschool, My. Highschool was in DeSoto Missouri class of 1986 🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🎬👻🤔😵🍂🍁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That was it?!
Asshat rambling about airplanes?
Why was Summer doing respite while he was at SW?
Where was P's lazy ass?
Let’s face it, as much as they try and push that P does her part with Abbie, we know it’s a bunch of bullsh*t. She’s still butthurt that Abbie wasn’t over the moon to see her when she got back from her trip. So, not surprising she really doesn’t like watching Abbie by herself. She may have to run after her (which we know she can’t do) or change a diaper. I really see Abbie starting to pile on the weight. Another 5 years and she is going to be the size of big P if they don’t make some dietary changes for her. Can you imagine Abbie the size of big P running around, thrashing her head back and forth and needing diapering? What an absolute nightmare.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
riveting vlog! lets talk about me and my zonked out daughter. she doesn’t understand, need or desire privacy… All done Asswipe.

Red is never top seller or recruiter, her money comes from her massive downline.

a silly collage I did, too bored to edit it. 😀 thanks for photos bransmom and meow..
F648B14B-6271-4760-A7A3-933D776CFC85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes a bleeping platinum director and built her brand off of scamming other ppl. Lets see the paychecks of the beauty guides she helped sign up.
Yep. I think she has a team of 7k under her. And P would be thrilled if she had the same...no more pushing products all the live long day, just have her "girls" earn for her. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
so these 5 plus Stephanie Treadway are at the top of the pyramid. They represent 0.02% of the company. i know 3 of them are on same team red recruited pinky. They were in early. Stephanie treadway is interesting - she never features with these women. She’s the one that beat Big P in sales one month. I think she low key insults some of them, 😂😂 she says she’s not into motivational fluff, if your leader talks about themselves all the time that is a problem. Don’t think they are sisters. 😂
what do you think pinky and red are jotting down on their cute notebooks?
buy milk, eggs?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.