Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
What the need to do is stir up some drama. Not CPS because that's not getting them the attention they want. So pregnancy (fake obviously... but more drama later when there's a miscarriage) or a health scare. Even better if they make it Abb but they would have to avoid any thing that had to do with weight or their eating habits.

Or best excuse for when they have to sell the house and move... someone breaking in. Boom... crazy internet people endangering them again.

Any screenies?

I can't stomach watching these people.
Here's what happens when the filming angle changes.

1636210597875.png
1636210672410.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lizzielou

VIP Member
Happy bonfire night/firework night/guy fawkes night from my fellow UK tattlers to the rest of my worldwide tattlers. I’m so excited- bonfire night is my favourite day of the year! Not long before its dark so I can go for a walk and watch everyone setting off fireworks in their gardens. Tomorrow is the big firework display in my city-hot chocolate, Parkin, and toffee apples at the ready.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
They are so delusional...Abbie "picked out" a birthday present? That was all theater for the narrative.

Did you see Abbie putting things in the cart and P had to keep taking them out? At one point Abbie was going to put P's purse on the shelve. She had no idea about a birthday or that she was picking anything out. They are lucky most of those HUMPERS are so dumb they dont question it.
Poor Abbie, she doesn't even understand why she's putting things on the conveyor belt at the checkout, or anything that she does. Her dependence on them seems to have increased because she's regressed so much. Other things she can never advance to. I've said it before they could be doing a world of good for people to just be honest and share the challenges of living and caring for a person with Abbie's abilities, But they will never do that. To do that would be to honestly face their daughter's diagnosis and abilities and we know they'd never do that. To them she's a typical teenager that is slightly delayed.

• Heart
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
His little med chat annoyed me. To act shocked that a higher dose may be beneficial....pardon the language, but duh you fucking idiot!
I know many people are anti-med, and thats cool, but he's not.
If she is already on meds he isnt against them, so keeping a young woman on the same dosage as a what, 9 yr old....???....shows how ignorant he really is.
That would be like me chewing a baby aspirin for my headache. Putting something in my body but not enough to help is just pointless.
I question if he really wants her to feel better or have good days.
Cant be the King of Autism if Abbie is doing well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Public Service Announcement...please educate your sons on their responsibility regarding safe sex practices and give them access to condoms. They are going to have sex whether you like it or not so give them the protection and education to do it as responsibly as possible. I work with pregnant and parenting youth and unfortunately the young women are left to face the reality of their choices alone sometimes with little to no support from the fathers, or either sides of the familes. It takes 2! Stepping off my soap box and we can now return to regularly scheduled 🐷 snark!

Uh, what?? My 17 yr old son with autism is on a 2-4 yr old level. He will never be intimate with anyone unless he is sexually abused-and God help the person if I ever find out that is happening. My 22yr old is in a committed relationship and just had a baby. :unsure: Thanks, but we've got it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I'm constantly amazed that you guys think an attractive, fit young woman like Summer would be hooking up with an obese, below-average looking 40 year old like Asa. Only in his dreams.
I kinda toy with the idea that Assa is a pervert and has groomed Summer from age 14.
Not only to be Abbies best friend but his too.
Don't be amazed or take much of what tattlers post too seriously. Especially me. 😊
Well ok...I might amaze now and then. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
What is their issue with plain water? Why must they use mio with every drink of water? Like it’s an actual step of the process for her to get a drink, meaning she never has plain water. All that does is teach your body to want sweet things to drink, even if it’s sugar free, you will still get cravings. Drink some plain water for the love of god.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
It could be that Summer and Kylie babysit Sweet Girl’s cousins, too. Part of that ever-growing circle of love Abbie has created.
I hope not. There is something wrong with 23 year olds who want to spend their free time with Abbie, let alone babysitting other kids that are not relatives.
And it looks like Becca has broken free. We dont see her babysitting anymore, or coming to get Abbie, etc. Maybe she wised up- shes in a masters program and working FT and doesnt want to be filmed....but we never even hear her mentioned.
Dont look back Becca!! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was just thinking about Asa doing the SL sales gig last night, and for shits and giggles decided to check out the results.
Asa had 296 comments.
I went back through P's last 16 Lives. She had one that had 291 comments, but the rest were much lower...finally on #16, Oct. 8th, she had 296 comments as well.
Asa is probably puffed up today. I can just see him strutting around on his little chick-o-stick legs, chest puffed out almost as far as his gut. A real Foghorn Leghorn kickin' around the barnyard!
💄💪🐔🔥🏆🗣

• Haha

Meowster

Want to place bets that the shithead is making this up? He's probably the one moving the bear around, takings pics and posting it for views....how desperate are they??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

KateK

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake.
Abbie now understands yoga huh? Last year during home school she couldnt follow along with the schools morning exercise routine like marching in place or flapping her arms.
And yes Asshole- interrupting the instructor to talk about Abbie in the middle of a class in not cool. Grab your kid and keep moving.
Why are Summer and Kylie at the party for the cousins?
Abbie doesnt understand "ownership" because you never taught her. You either think shes "so cute" when she steals food or invades a yoga class, or to afraid of a meltdown to teach her.
This whole vlog pissed me off.
Asshat wants the HUMPERS to believe Abbie wants to do yoga?? OH PLEASE!!!

She probably wanted to go and steal food over there....

What kind of yoga could they possibly have Abbie do at JSA. And the arrogance and entitlement is off the charts..he wanted to go tell the instructor that Abbie had yoga at her school. Asshat... most people are doing their own thing and do not wish to be "educated" about autism whenever you cant control your severely disabled daughter!

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
She's a gun expert now, tho! She'll protect her team!
On tonights episode of The First 48….11:00 pm a call comes in from the south side of Memphis…911 whats your emergency?
Yes. We need the police here right away. There is a rather large, drunk lady staggering down the street wielding a shotgun. She is squealing loudly. It is hard to make out exactly what she is saying, but it does sound eerily similar to the lyrics of “Baby Got Back”.
😂
13CF7A5E-1CFD-4A1C-9DFD-7FD69FF43029.jpeg

@Appalled watcher from Eng Probably so. It is about a 10 hr drive from Jacksonville, FL to Tennessee. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
What sort of useless mother doesn't know the dosage of her severely disabled daughter's medication?! It just goes to show that not only is she incredibly dumb and lacking in self-awareness to even admit that, but it also shows how uninvolved and disinterested she is in Abbie's health and well-being. She's a useless fat lump and Candy should've swallowed.

• Haha
  • Heart
This fucking pose is worse than duck lips. I really don't get why her "friends" don't let her know this looks so silly. Like, what is she doing?!? LOL
View attachment 846892
Why the hell does she post this rubbish? Her necklace is now a choker.

Lurch has just posted a short vlog of her and Arsewipe Senior looking at wonderful classic cars. She reports that she is going to do Facebook lives on Fridays. Could be interesting!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Percillerpotamus never knew what the dosage was for Abbies psych meds???
Wtf.
She told the Dr. "I know the names of the medications but I never know the dosing".
She's fuking useless.
I hope Assa was the one responsible for giving it to her.
That explains so much about Abbie's behavior and sleeping habits or lack thereof when that sow of a mother is alone with her.
I can't believe that she actually admitted this.
Well yeah. I can.

• Heart
  • Sad