Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

convert70

VIP Member
Sure did sound like it! Anxiety gone??? Wow! How quick!
What's all that honking, yelling and choking I hear going on in the background there ASA?
Oh wait....Abbie running around, moaning and in those backward fitted onsie pajamas?
Spreading fecal matter around again are we...or just shredding the pull up diaper she still wears???!!!Tell me again how her anxiety level is down?
This girl needs some kind of CONSISTENT ROUTINE! Don't try saying she "thrives on chaos". She doesn't thrive ASA....chaos keeps her mixed up, confused, not knowing what comes next! She walks around in circles moaning or trying to bite herself, uncontrolled honking and yelling...
She has no set "down time" to unwind right before bed.
The only thing routine or consistent about Abbie's schedule is her emptying her backpack after getting home from school.
The rest of her life is "winging it" according to what you and your lard-ass wife want to do or think Abbie would want to do or....what Abbie is forced to do just because.....or, ya know.....for video content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Krishascooties

VIP Member
This fucking pose is worse than duck lips. I really don't get why her "friends" don't let her know this looks so silly. Like, what is she doing?!? LOL
Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 1.51.43 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Katiebisme

FFS, please put more clothes on your boy or choose a better pose before you share him wit h the crazies out there 🙁
0324563D-007A-440D-8F3C-CFEEF79B8058.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Far out that was bad. The lavendar hand cream changed his life and gave him confidence at the buffet? He almost teared up. Holy cow.
some interesting medical claims being made here. Contrary to FTC rules, which he doesn’t believe in anyway. He said P doesn’t want to sell you 1 of these, she wants to sell you 10. That was truly pathetic.
Its great isnt it?!
That greasy little man thought he finally made it big and that it would last forever.
All those years of quitting jobs, relying on P working FT and Big Candy Lorraine...
Two years ago getting teary eyed because he bought Big P the manor, and her parents "would be proud".
And now?
He's P's bitch. Again.
I can just hear him justifying himself to P, all the reasons he should be involved in her shit.
He's such an attention whore, and cant face that he's losing the humpers so he's looking for validation anywhere he can get it.
Hey Asa! Any other Slimelife hubby's doing livestreams? No?
Wonder why!? 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They think they have made it.
Pictured on the 'tron at the Jags game. Sponsor of the hockey team. Recognized at the hardware store.
Famous ya'll- they are freaking famous!
No more cat burglaring, bad check passing, thrift store furniture and broken down cars for them!
Thats all I saw and heard....Look at us! Look at us!
:sick: :sick: :sick:
;

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Y'all, I'm in serious trouble...

If I didn't know them and saw this date video, I'd be a shipper. The way they looked at each other and enjoyed the moment. The way she pushed through, and, if not conquered, persevered... jeez

They enjoyed this moment truly. Maybe, possibly, could they get their shit together and do better for abbie and themselves?!
You do know these "moments" are staged, right? Assa is a vlog whore and will say and do anything to get views. We're talking about the guy who pimps out his IDD daughter for cold hard cash. NOTHING is real and NOTHING is genuine.

• Heart
  • Angry

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I smoked for 50+ years. Tried quitting several times but it didn't last. Being in hospital for "extended " stays, 4-5 weeks each admission 2019-2020, near death several times, staph infection that eventually cost me my right leg in Oct. 2020. The extended hospitalization stay in Feb. 2020 is what turned me into a former smoker though.
So yes, 70 years old here and lots of wrinkles and "smoker's mouth" unfortunately. But the later stages of Emphysema are more of a pain in the butt (no pun intended) for me!
I hope you are doing well. You always seem upbeat and have great things to say. ❤

I quit smoking, lost 89 pounds and still ended up getting stage 1 breast cancer. However, if I hadn’t quit and lost the weigh prior to diagnosis, it would have been much rougher for treatment and recovery. I am cancer-free now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

therealamylynn

VIP Member
@WowMeowMeowWow your new avatar scared the bejesus out of me! Warn a person, at my age it could have caused a heart attack or stroke. Jesus, Joseph and Mary! 😯

Beautiful and serene. I'm in NC and the fall is a kaleidoscope of various colors. It always makes me nostalgic for high school football games, long drives and hot chocolate.

Stunning!
It is gorgeous up here. This is an unfiltered photo of Sunset the other night. The colors up here are so, so beautiful.

1636770025420.png

The Maassive's think everything in their world is the best and top notch. Sadly they really have no clue of what's out there past their Hobby Lobby themed house.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
He wasnt saying turkey was overrated when they spent a week bragging about feeding their free turkeys to the homeless lol.
He's such a douche.
If I ate Ps turkey I wouldn't like Thanksgiving either. Her entire spread for the day looks vomit inducing. Overcooked flavorless turkey, dry dressing, curdled and separated mac and cheese with uncomplimentary cheeses mixed in, pasty mash potatoes, and store bought mass produced everything else. P is not a good cook... she tried rebranding herself just a couple years ago as a cook. Before then she said she had no interest in cooking, didn't know how to, and didn't want any part of it.

Yup I would hate Thanksgiving too if I were him.

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Alrighty, let's get some visuals.
As @Ladybug524 mentioned, the vlog literally starts out in the shitter. - :poop:
View attachment 854003
Here is the view walking out of the shitter - 🐽View attachment 854006
Motherly bonding going on - NOT - 🐷View attachment 854009
A staged father daughter frolic in the farm - :rolleyes:
View attachment 854013
A massive gunt - :oops:
View attachment 854014
Oh isn't that special, she's wearing her Slimelife jacket - :sick:
View attachment 854020
Calling out Sensory Issues before it's an issue - 😕 View attachment 854021
Again - :cautious:
View attachment 854023
And Again - :mad:
View attachment 854026
And we end with some DeEp ReFlEcTiOn - 🤡
View attachment 854031
What the actual F is happening here??? How does she look in the mirror and think that's ok? It's a matter of self-respect. Do something about this.
1636389474399.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Hibiscus

The comments must come from the School for the Blind.
"#dateyourspouse"

Are there people in this world who have a positive reaction to such a hashtag? Is it just because I do not date my spouse that this hashtag makes me want to roll my eyes or throw up on P?

I just do not give a shit about her marriage and I don't understand why she thinks I or anyone else should. I don't want her marriage advice, as I do not admire or envy the one she has with Asa. I think they're stuck together because they have a daughter who is such a burden neither ever wants to carry it alone, plus their entire livelihood depends on them projecting an image of being happily married.

Not everybody gets babysitters for hours every week on the public's dime. Most people work to support their kids, not the other way around. Those of us who support ourselves through normal jobs with a normal relationship with our children might not have the time, energy, and money to "date" each other on a regular basis. I love my husband, and I don't need him to take me places so we can pretend we're 20 years younger. I know others feel differently, but having a small child has meant that "dating" isn't a main focus for us for this season in our lives.

Posts like this just feel like the person is trying to rub something in viewers faces. "Ooh, look at me, I'm in a happy marriage, here's some trite, unsolicited marriage advice, don't I just have a great life?" No. No, you don't. Nobody wants to be you. Nobody wants your life or your husband or your marriage--not even the two of you.

There's just something I find so creepy about such posts, not limited to Priscilla, because obviously there are a ton of people that for some reason use social media to talk about their partners in this gross, cringey way. "I'm in a blissful marriage. My spouse is sexually desirable. We have an active and satisfying sex life. I'm so lucky to have him/her." Who are they even talking to? Who are they trying to convince? Why is it of any interest to their friends, family, coworkers, casual acquaintances, etc how attractive they find their spouse? Gross. It's like a whole new level of PDA that never existed twenty years ago.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
In the short video, Asshat says:

"We all do our own things, in our time."

It's a horrible shame you don't practice what you preach. You NEVER let Abbie do things in her own time. Whether it's figuring out something on her ipad, a table task, or just something like playing with a toy (which is supposed to be FUN, for fuck sake). You never let Abbie figure it out for herself. You're always RIGHT THERE to make sure she does it the correct way in the least amount of time as possible. You are SUCH a hypocrite and major control freak! For example, that fishing game that Abbie has, she enjoys just watching the fish move and listening to the sound they make as they rattle around. But no, she's not allowed to enjoy it in her own way, she HAS to play with the toy the 'right' way.
You have zero patience waiting for Abbie to figure something out for herself. Despite how many claims you make to the contrary. It's clear in your actions that you have no patience and absolutely no interest in allowing Abbie to do her own thing, in her own time.

To borrow one of your favorite sentiments -- get bent.

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
That was it?!
Asshat rambling about airplanes?
Why was Summer doing respite while he was at SW?
Where was P's lazy ass?
Let’s face it, as much as they try and push that P does her part with Abbie, we know it’s a bunch of bullsh*t. She’s still butthurt that Abbie wasn’t over the moon to see her when she got back from her trip. So, not surprising she really doesn’t like watching Abbie by herself. She may have to run after her (which we know she can’t do) or change a diaper. I really see Abbie starting to pile on the weight. Another 5 years and she is going to be the size of big P if they don’t make some dietary changes for her. Can you imagine Abbie the size of big P running around, thrashing her head back and forth and needing diapering? What an absolute nightmare.

• Sad
  • Wow

Krishascooties

VIP Member
The comments that Abbie is well on her way to being as big as that sow are speculation.
Speculation based on what is reasonable to believe.
Abbie has definitely put on weight recently and I don't apologize for seeing it and saying it. Nor should anyone.
I agree. it's obvious Abbie is putting on weight. Abbie will NOT get any taller, she does not move around much, and the amount of horrible food she is given is going to have a serious impact on her health and her weight. Look at Isaiah and Summer. Both of them were getting bigger, but as soon as they left, they started to lose weight. Asa and Piggy are disgusting gluttons, and Abbie is along for the ride and loves it. Abbie's life doesn't consist of much, and food is on the top of that list.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Here's my question-
If her old psychiatrist was supposedly the "best" in Jax, why wasnt he aware of the ceiling issue being so debilitating? Its certainly not "new", Asa's been ranting about ceilings for years. Is he saying its getting worse?
And of course, Big P- "she cant even eat..." thats what that hog is concerned about. Abbie's anxiety is cutting into P's ability to go out to eat...thats the real deal. :sick: :sick:

And- wasnt it Tuesday that he didnt post a vlog? So this vlog was filmed 5 days ago.
The nail clipping and Dailys Tiktok was the same day.
He just has nothing to film.

"She can't even eat...."
Meanwhile, we see Abbie eat well in every single vlog. They are so lucky that they don't have the absolute struggle with a kid who has such aversions to textures and food that their diet is extremely limited.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
She needs to cut back on the smoking!! It may be too late for that, tho!
That’s why I have the amount of wrinkles I do..even though I’m a year away from 70. I smoked from age 14-65. I quit in 2016. I’m lucky that wrinkles were the only thing I got from it. It’s terrible for all parts of the body. I wish my husband would quit, but he will not do that unless he wants to.

• Heart