Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I am so Lucky to live in the south, it is 71* outside now, and the high for tomorrow 50*. But this is my today’s view when I walk in the pasture. The blue sky is BEAUTIFUL! I am thankful I don’t have to drive to see this!!
What state are you in, Eener? I love it here in East TN too! But it's gonna be chilly at the football game!

Reactions: 6

Georgia03

Chatty Member
Asss is right behind her, and someone with a bun on their head is behind Asss. (At least the big round thing looks like what would be a hair bun!).
It looks like the housekeeper or respite? that wears the scarf around her head that we see walking around the house from time to time

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I just thought of something...
How is he getting this footage????
View attachment 866757
View attachment 866758View attachment 866759View attachment 866760
Did he attach something to the gun?? :oops:
I don't know what camera Asa has, but it's a camera on a stick. I have an Insta 360 One X2, and I can get cray shots. I think Piggy is holding the stick (you can't see the stick in pics), but I'm not totally sure because I don't have my glasses on to see her hands. I get pictures and video of my entire backside when I'm floating (Onewheeling), but I'm the one holding the camera. It's a fun little toy.

Mom Needs Coffee

Thankth boo! I'll be sure to send you a personalized ornament with my name stamped name on it for the low low price of a new boat 😁

Why are they staring at the foliage as if the trees just changed shirts & started talking to them? Don't they have trees & leaves in florida? Jethuth Chrith - its not Maine. Isn't the PeletonPro an arborist with them trunks in her pantlegs?
After that loss of brain cells P must have needed a quick snack. Wonder what everone else ate. Doesn't take much to amuse these MensaMamas
Nope I’m in Maine and we got gale winds today and the leaves are leaving (lol) fast!

• Haha

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Uh, what?? My 17 yr old son with autism is on a 2-4 yr old level. He will never be intimate with anyone unless he is sexually abused-and God help the person if I ever find out that is happening. My 22yr old is in a committed relationship and just had a baby. :unsure: Thanks, but we've got it.
Surely there are picture books or materials targeted at that age group to help with body safety, etc? There was a famous disability rights advocate called Dave Hingsburger who talked about this - https://www.openfuturelearning.org/blog/index.php/god-finally-shut-him-up-dave-hingsburger/

I had to go back and see who this post was in reference to LOL! I KNOW my boys have all those hormones and urges-even the one with autism. We've taught him where it was appropriate to do all the private things many years ago now. That would be a subject that A&P could address with their audience. Teens/Adults with ID/ASD etc have the same sexual urges and desires we all do. How have they dealt with that aspect of puberty? Or have they just ignored it and think that Abbie doesn't have those feelings?
What was it? It’s gone now 😳

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Let me tell you...aside from VERY FEW LOCATIONS IN FLORIDA...the rest of that state is a giant hot humid sweaty shit hole.
I tend to agree. The humidity, bugs and alligators, no thank you. Had several family members who relocated for awhile and couldn’t wait to leave.

Reactions: 5

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
I don't know what camera Asa has, but it's a camera on a stick. I have an Insta 360 One X2, and I can get cray shots. I think Piggy is holding the stick (you can't see the stick in pics), but I'm not totally sure because I don't have my glasses on to see her hands. I get pictures and video of my entire backside when I'm floating (Onewheeling), but I'm the one holding the camera. It's a fun little toy.
He has one that is Invisible to the camera so Prissypoo is probably filming

Reactions: 5