Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird that Kylie shows up all of the time too. I get having good friends, but it's so weird to me that these two come around so much, and these are only times that we know of. Maybe Summer and Kylie are playing pretend house with having Abbie over to watch. I mean, it's not too far out as a possibility.
It could be that Summer and Kylie babysit Sweet Girl’s cousins, too. Part of that ever-growing circle of love Abbie has created.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why were summer and Kylie at the cousin’s birthday? There was no need for that! None at all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It could be that Summer and Kylie babysit Sweet Girl’s cousins, too. Part of that ever-growing circle of love Abbie has created.
I wouldn't let those 2 weirdos near my kid. Verbal or nonverbal.
Summer is extremely inappropriate with Abbie and did it multiple times In front of the world on vlogs. I can only imagine what happens off camera. Yeah. I said it.
That whole relationship is not normal. Not one single thing about it is.
Weirdos.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I hope not. There is something wrong with 23 year olds who want to spend their free time with Abbie, let alone babysitting other kids that are not relatives.
And it looks like Becca has broken free. We dont see her babysitting anymore, or coming to get Abbie, etc. Maybe she wised up- shes in a masters program and working FT and doesnt want to be filmed....but we never even hear her mentioned.
Dont look back Becca!! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tonight's Vlog: Abbie needs assistance just to put a hoodie on? Did piggy put her hoodie on for her to hurry the process, or is Abbie in that much of need/assistance?

So they went to the cousins birthday party? Where were they? It looks like an apartment complex or a hotel? Where were the cousins? I just saw a brief glimpse of lurch and the sister... hard to follow what they were doing.

Was Asshat hoping Abbie would jump in the pool or disrupt the yoga class? For content?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they went to the cousins birthday party? Where were they? It looks like an apartment complex or a hotel? Where were the cousins? I just saw a brief glimpse of lurch and the sister... hard to follow what they were doing.

Was Asshat hoping Abbie would jump in the pool or disrupt the yoga class? For content?
Could it have been held at the other mother’s apartment building pool?

Reactions: 16

I‘m wondering if Crystal and Emily are purposely not showing their girls on FA. However, I believe they are on Crystal’s vlog. Hmmm.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
all I see in red in that pic:View attachment 860684

Those 48.00 candles must be flying out of the warehouse
Kinda of off topic, but interesting.
Miley Cyrus is known for starting that whole weird tongue thing about a decade ago. I recently read an article and she was asked why she did that. Her response was unexpected. She said that she is actually a bit camera shy and does not like pictures. She said they made her feel awkward and she never knew what to do. She said she started sticking her tongue out because if nothing else, the focus would be on her tongue and all the pictures would be basically the same.
Now years later, all these women are doing this pose like its cute or powerful, when it was actually started out of insecurity.
Ironic huh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Once again Pig shows her total ignorance about medication. It doesnt take 2 weeks to get in your system, it takes 2 weeks to reach an effective level.
And then a good month or so after that for the effects to be seen/felt. Sadly I know this from personal experience. It may be difficult determine how it is working with Abbie because you can't ask her...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On tonights episode of The First 48….11:00 pm a call comes in from the south side of Memphis…911 whats your emergency?
Yes. We need the police here right away. There is a rather large, drunk lady staggering down the street wielding a shotgun. She is squealing loudly. It is hard to make out exactly what she is saying, but it does sound eerily similar to the lyrics of “Baby Got Back”.
😂
View attachment 860097
1636681520954.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The comments must come from the School for the Blind.
"#dateyourspouse"

Are there people in this world who have a positive reaction to such a hashtag? Is it just because I do not date my spouse that this hashtag makes me want to roll my eyes or throw up on P?

I just do not give a tit about her marriage and I don't understand why she thinks I or anyone else should. I don't want her marriage advice, as I do not admire or envy the one she has with Asa. I think they're stuck together because they have a daughter who is such a burden neither ever wants to carry it alone, plus their entire livelihood depends on them projecting an image of being happily married.

Not everybody gets babysitters for hours every week on the public's dime. Most people work to support their kids, not the other way around. Those of us who support ourselves through normal jobs with a normal relationship with our children might not have the time, energy, and money to "date" each other on a regular basis. I love my husband, and I don't need him to take me places so we can pretend we're 20 years younger. I know others feel differently, but having a small child has meant that "dating" isn't a main focus for us for this season in our lives.

Posts like this just feel like the person is trying to rub something in viewers faces. "Ooh, look at me, I'm in a happy marriage, here's some trite, unsolicited marriage advice, don't I just have a great life?" No. No, you don't. Nobody wants to be you. Nobody wants your life or your husband or your marriage--not even the two of you.

There's just something I find so creepy about such posts, not limited to Priscilla, because obviously there are a ton of people that for some reason use social media to talk about their partners in this gross, cringey way. "I'm in a blissful marriage. My spouse is sexually desirable. We have an active and satisfying sex life. I'm so lucky to have him/her." Who are they even talking to? Who are they trying to convince? Why is it of any interest to their friends, family, coworkers, casual acquaintances, etc how attractive they find their spouse? Gross. It's like a whole new level of PDA that never existed twenty years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait! Who is filming?
We see Big P.
We see Sherry in her sweats and tee again.
Who is the 3rd wheel?!

And she drove her car. Apparently she posted her "coffee in my oasis" pic this morning and rolled out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Found this plus,
First spotting of lipslime Mama in the wild. Grateful something to gossip about since the vlogs are so deadly boring. And hating on MLMs is my jam.
Dammit it does look like she’s here in my neck of the woods. I see sherry is with her. Who’s holding down the fort at SW

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"#dateyourspouse"

Are there people in this world who have a positive reaction to such a hashtag? Is it just because I do not date my spouse that this hashtag makes me want to roll my eyes or throw up on P?

I just do not give a tit about her marriage and I don't understand why she thinks I or anyone else should. I don't want her marriage advice, as I do not admire or envy the one she has with Asa. I think they're stuck together because they have a daughter who is such a burden neither ever wants to carry it alone, plus their entire livelihood depends on them projecting an image of being happily married.

Not everybody gets babysitters for hours every week on the public's dime. Most people work to support their kids, not the other way around. Those of us who support ourselves through normal jobs with a normal relationship with our children might not have the time, energy, and money to "date" each other on a regular basis. I love my husband, and I don't need him to take me places so we can pretend we're 20 years younger. I know others feel differently, but having a small child has meant that "dating" isn't a main focus for us for this season in our lives.

Posts like this just feel like the person is trying to rub something in viewers faces. "Ooh, look at me, I'm in a happy marriage, here's some trite, unsolicited marriage advice, don't I just have a great life?" No. No, you don't. Nobody wants to be you. Nobody wants your life or your husband or your marriage--not even the two of you.

There's just something I find so creepy about such posts, not limited to Priscilla, because obviously there are a ton of people that for some reason use social media to talk about their partners in this gross, cringey way. "I'm in a blissful marriage. My spouse is sexually desirable. We have an active and satisfying sex life. I'm so lucky to have him/her." Who are they even talking to? Who are they trying to convince? Why is it of any interest to their friends, family, coworkers, casual acquaintances, etc how attractive they find their spouse? Gross. It's like a whole new level of PDA that never existed twenty years ago.
Exactly! It’s all about “look at me, look at me!” I find it predictable, not to mention disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their girls seem smart and kind, but any child (and some adults) would be at least hesitant, and possibly afraid around Abbie. Even if their parents explained severe autism to them on their level, it would still be scary I would think. I'd also think it would take spending a lot of consistent time with Abbie for them to become used to Abbie and to be comfortable with her. Abbie doesn't play with others, so there's really not even a way for them to interact with her much. Why is it necessary for Abbie to spend the night with anyone?? Even if A&P were going to leave her for the weekend, it should be someone who could stay with her in their house where Abbie is familiar and at least some of the safety measures are taken. It's not fair to ask someone to keep Abbie in their home.
If Abbie doesn't go to Summer's new shack, The Beast and Asshat can't have their sexy time at home 😂 😂 😂 😂

Oh look. Now we know why P has been so into crimping her hair.
Red, you in danger girl! :eek::eek:
Please, please, please, sweet baby Jesus, let The Beast dye her hair red🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh

Oh yes, the training the police was a hoot.
They have "connections" (how?!) to local government, but hope they dont have to use them in order to get the green light. LMAO.
It reminds me of the beginning of COVID, when Jax first implemented mask mandates, and Big P tweeted the mayor that it was not fair- Sweet Girl will never tolerate a mask and she likes to go out to eat and to Target.
The level of self-importance is staggering!!
Their connections are getting busted for writing bad checks and theft…lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.