Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What the ....

VIP Member
I’m just a creeper who pretends to get recognized at Lowes. BTW, ignore my camera recording on the plastic totes.
Screenshot_20211109-213941~2.png

Now I am pretending to be humble and embarrassed.
Screenshot_20211109-215857~2.png

Now I am pretending to look for something while I am pretending to be humble and embarrassed.
Screenshot_20211109-214012~2.png

Later I will go home and spank the one eyed willy while I remember my cleaverness.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Ladybug524

Abbies honking and yelling like an exorcist in last night Vlog was because of Thilla. As soon as Abbie came into frame, so did Thilla.

Abbie starts choking. Assface never moved an inch and Thilla just walked in the kitchen.

So if the Maasives were aware that Summers mom was in town, why still drop Abbie off anyway. I understand Summer is a grown ass woman and she should’ve cut those ties a long time ago. BUT how rude of them to go enjoy a jags game??? And the Maassives we’re suppose to spend time with Summers parents too. Smh.

A stop for Dunkin’ before aunties house? At night time. Really? And it seemed like an unexpected or late arrival from the Maasives. We can really see where their priorities lye.

And last but not least, Abbie and her backwards Christmas pajamas. They don’t have any other onesie type pajamas that they can place backwards on her?

The Maasives are just sad individuals and they’re even more pathetic because of how they choose to care for their disabled daughter. And then not acknowledging AssFace daughter he had after Isaiah. And then the forcing of Isaiah to be the perfect son and major in something he could give 2 shits about just so the Maasives can uphold an image. An image that nobody cares about.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I don't think it's cute/funny watching Abbie ask for Dunkin over and over. Really, it's sad and depressing. Abbie's behavior isn't shocking at all. Asa, Isaiah, and Piggy all obsess over Dunkin. Asa, you just love to fucking flip-flop.

• Heart
  • Sad

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I don’t think Abbie understood a damn thing Asa was asking her. About the dinner she had with her grandparents. That poor child looks so blank.

• Sad
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa doesnt like P traveling, but wont tell her so she doesnt feel guilty.
As if she wouldnt find out he said it on the vlog.
And he misses adult conversation.
Well, if you werent a pompous know-it-all, you would have a friend to talk with.

And enough of the "fighting with dad" "autistic teen fights with me" clickbait titles.
Her pressing Dunkin over and over is not new, or arguing.

• Heart
I assumed they went so they could film for content. I thought it was interesting that when Abbie went into the covered barn area, they yelled for her to come back because “you don’t like the ceilings!” Clearly they aren’t bothering her, so let her friggen explore. But that wouldn’t fit the narrative. Those two are total twatermelons.

• Heart
  • Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
😱Moobie Dick! 😱

😂Chipmunks on Acid😂 Sounds like fun.🧚🏼‍♀️
View attachment 848199
What is this sorcery? Looks like Pig mischief to me!🐽
View attachment 848202
Lord she can't even put a sentence together. It doesn't tell at all what they'll be doing - I'm sure that will get all kind of great applicants...

Lord she can't even put a sentence together. It doesn't tell at all what they'll be doing - I'm sure that will get all kind of great applicants...
And there are a couple of people (actual Facebook friends of hers) that ask specifics - and of course she hasn't responded in the last 2 days

Yesterday versus today. Same angle. How’s that happen Big P??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I assumed they went so they could film for content. I thought it was interesting that when Abbie went into the covered barn area, they yelled for her to come back because “you don’t like the ceilings!” Clearly they aren’t bothering her, so let her friggen explore. But that wouldn’t fit the narrative. Those two are total twatermelons.
That part pissed me off so much. Asshat treated his daughter like a dog, it was disgusting. That was Abbie's field trip, so she should be able to explore and learn on her own terms. My goodness, she was in a very safe environment, what an excellent opportunity for Abbie to become comfortable with different scenarios. After watching that, I don't think that it is the ceilings that bother her, I think it is the noise that echoes. There are certain restaurants that I can't stand because the acoustics make it impossible to have a conversation with a large group.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I havent read FA comments for a while, but think I will today. Im hoping the humpers start calling him out on his shitty little vlogs.
And what happened to "we dont promote our other businesses on FA." crap? Thats all FA is now. Advertisement's for SL and SW.
What a joke he's become lol

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Could you imagine having to sit anywhere near that sow at a football game??
All those loud nauseating woooo hoooos and her big ass up dancing at every touchdown.
Surely someone around her is wanting to slap the piss out of her.
Maybe one day they will. 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

lovesis

VIP Member
This could be a complete reach but one of the Selfie Wrld workers posted that she has an issue with eating and to not get offended if she doesn’t want to eat out and to please not make fun of her while eating because it just brings attention to the problem. Selfie Wrld Jax posted a heart in the comments.

I wonder if Assa opened his mouth and said some stupid shit. Just like when he made fun of Isaiah’s friend and called him Ronald McDonald, also I believe he made fun of the ex Selfie Wrld employee too.

• Sad
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
They are trying hard for a Daily's sponsorship now.
The IG reel on Percillerpotamus's page is a vomit inducing stupid sounding voice-over by Assa.
He had to do voice-over to cover up the constant prompting.
Sorry but Abbie has no clue what Daily's even is.
Daily's could give 2 shits about Assas "autistic" daughter.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Abbie doesn’t know Jack shit about "cause and effect" and she never will.
How could she?
She has zero reasoning factor. She's profoundly ID.
Just more lies and BS from Assa.
They are too lazy to move things around and hell yes if you have a kid like Abbie you SHOULD make their lives easier.
Move the damn embalming fluid filled drops to the cabinet with the glasses ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
This fucking pose is worse than duck lips. I really don't get why her "friends" don't let her know this looks so silly. Like, what is she doing?!? LOL
View attachment 846892
Her mouth is normally on a slant anywsy, why is she making it worse. Maybe she thinks it will pull the crows feet flat and hide them. You said you were gonna "level up"? Start with your face.
#uglierthanSherry

• Haha
  • Heart

Geopie

They were gluten free for a year? Really Asshole? Lmao.

Abbie eats dirt, sticks, and paper of course. She would have no problem eating a healthy diet. But no. Her parents shovel in a never-ending conveyor belt of shit food. And Abbie is always ready to pounce at any opportunity to inhale the garbage within reach. Abbie impresses me with her stealth, speed, and coordination when a tray of food is present

The slobs are co-dependent addicts who will never change. The WLS FAIL is an obvious example of their addiction. When (not if) they experience severe consequences of their choices, they will divert the blame elsewhere.

I despise both of them. I watch the vlogs for the cringe factor and to have some context for all you tattlers' hysterical snark. Thanks so much and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
  • Heart