Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the Selfish world, the ‘rooms’ look boring. That fall room in the picture is no cuter than my neighbor’s front porch. She does it all up for every holiday. When I see pics from the selfish world rooms they don’t look special & I can’t imagine paying money to take pics there! I’m really curious how much their sales are. Which room is AB’s room?
This is Abbie’s room because she “picked out the material” 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Vlog was published Jan 23, 2017.

In a previous vlog they said she can't color and has no interest in it or write. She can't hold crayons or a pen without someone guiding her hand.
Abbie is not interested in anything they don’t want to work on with her.

I don’t doubt she can’t use a pen or a pencil, but to say it’s because she’s not interested is stupid.

Also ind of contradicts the "Abbie's Art" narrative rom back in the day. She has no interest in coloring and can't even hold a crayon, but she supposedly loved painting and meaningfully participated in making all sorts of crafts...including enough Christmas ornaments for her parents to sell them year after year in their online shop?
Oh no, not the Christmas ornaments. I wonder if they will do them this year. Leghumpers will enjoy it but anyone else can see its clear exploitation. Assa will give some long speech about how they help Abbie or help spread awareness. Maybe they’ll give the money to charity for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Christmas ornaments do not need to be redone ever again.
Well...except to make the prototype.
Assa has figured out that he can have them mass produced and sell 1000s of them for what? $10.00 each?
It's just more exploitation and fukery.
Oh and Christmas money!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Abbie is not interested in anything they don’t want to work on with her.

I don’t doubt she can’t use a pen or a pencil, but to say it’s because she’s not interested is stupid.

Oh no, not the Christmas ornaments. I wonder if they will do them this year. Leghumpers will enjoy it but anyone else can see its clear exploitation. Assa will give some long speech about how they help Abbie or help spread awareness. Maybe they’ll give the money to charity for once.
Did they do the ornaments last year? I can’t remember. While I’m sad that Crazy Nanny stopped being respite, I am happy she got away. However, she did keep Abbie busy and involved. And she also talked to Abbie, not at Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did they do the ornaments last year? I can’t remember. While I’m sad that Crazy Nanny stopped being respite, I am happy she got away. However, she did keep Abbie busy and involved. And she also talked to Abbie, not at Abbie.
Ya they did. They pretended Ab did it with glitter. Then put dumbass things they say on the other side.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yes.
They made one and said Abbie did it, put dumb words on the back of it and Assa had it mass produced.
They had Summer mailing out hundreds if not thousands of them. Boxes were everywhere. I kept trying to figure out how many per box but I gave up.

• Angry
  • Sad
It was Lurch's Birthday y'all. Highlights include:

No kid trip to Magic Kingdom:
View attachment 806667

Lobster Roll that tastes like it was frozenView attachment 806662
View attachment 806663

Some photo bombing:
View attachment 806671

Orlando Pride woman's soccer game:
View attachment 806673

The game was intense?
View attachment 806665

View attachment 806680

More photo bombing:
View attachment 806681

Some belly clapping:
View attachment 806682

And some super sexy dance moves:
View attachment 806689
View attachment 806690

View attachment 806687
Does anyone besides me wonder what Crystal would look like dressed as a female? A dress and heels?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

In a previous vlog they said she can't color and has no interest in it or write. She can't hold crayons or a pen without someone guiding her hand.
Many times 3-5 year olds don’t like coloring or using pencils/crayons. But if they get some interaction with someone doing it with them they begin to like it. And again, there’s a lot of things Abbie doesn’t like but that doesn’t stop her parents from still doing it! And I’m not saying Abbie would become a great artist, but give the child a chance to try new things throughout her life and fine motor skills can be worked on with her daily. Have her draw circles around a cookie for goodness sake. They give her cookies anyway make a game out of it. In kindergarten my kids had to count skittles and group them by colors, and at the end they got to eat the skittles. (I’m sure this will never happen with covid now!)
And, how do they know she wouldn’t like to try and color now as a teen? Has anyone sat with her and done anything one on one? Not that I see. 😔
Priss makes time to get her fattening iced coffees everyday, she can’t spend 30-60 mins actually sitting with her kid and working on something? Ugh!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Does anyone besides me wonder what Crystal would look like dressed as a female? A dress and heels?
To be honest, she'd look like a guy in a dress.

Many times 3-5 year olds don’t like coloring or using pencils/crayons. But if they get some interaction with someone doing it with them they begin to like it. And again, there’s a lot of things Abbie doesn’t like but that doesn’t stop her parents from still doing it! And I’m not saying Abbie would become a great artist, but give the child a chance to try new things throughout her life and fine motor skills can be worked on with her daily. Have her draw circles around a cookie for goodness sake. They give her cookies anyway make a game out of it. In kindergarten my kids had to count skittles and group them by colors, and at the end they got to eat the skittles. (I’m sure this will never happen with covid now!)
And, how do they know she wouldn’t like to try and color now as a teen? Has anyone sat with her and done anything one on one? Not that I see. 😔
Priss makes time to get her fattening iced coffees everyday, she can’t spend 30-60 mins actually sitting with her kid and working on something? Ugh!
If nothing else it would help with her muscle tone and small motor skills. Just not doing it at all is ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Good morning Tattlersssss
It feels like long time no talk lol. It’s only been like 4 days though.
I was in a wreck with just my car on Saturday. Dealership sold it to me messed up and I overtook a curve around a street, went all the way into the oncoming lane on the left, went to correct the wheel to the right and the traction went out of control. The wheel went all the way to the left hit in between 2 palm trees, they took the whole back of my challenger off. The wheel spun all the way to the right. I came off a curb, back on the same curb but in a different direction and the hit a light pole. I closed my eyes the whole way thru because it felt like it was out of my control at that point. I’m thankful to be alive because I had zero control after I overtook that turn. Im going after the dealership. And yes I’ve taken the car before multiple times to the dealership to deal with the issues and they wouldn’t.
You must have been absolutely terrified!!! Were you injured at all?

It was Lurch's Birthday y'all. Highlights include:

No kid trip to Magic Kingdom:
View attachment 806667

Lobster Roll that tastes like it was frozenView attachment 806662
View attachment 806663

Some photo bombing:
View attachment 806671

Orlando Pride woman's soccer game:
View attachment 806673

The game was intense?
View attachment 806665

View attachment 806680

More photo bombing:
View attachment 806681

Some belly clapping:
View attachment 806682

And some super sexy dance moves:
View attachment 806689
View attachment 806690

View attachment 806687
You should have put a disclaimer that the photos would get more disturbing towards the end. Crikey, Lurch is sometimes very scary to look at😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you ever heard of Nicole Bass? She was the world's largest female bodybuilder and used to go on the Howard Stern Show. Fred used to imitate her, sounding like Herman Munster. Every time I was Lurch I think of Nicole with Fred's voice 😂 😂

1634065401649.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With anything,when she doesn’t wanna do what she’s asked or when she don’t wanna be in a certain place,ie the “meltdown” at the fair vlog (I think that’s what it was titled) or the vlog where they went to a flea market so Isaiah could find a camera,the fair vlog gives me anxiety! I can name a few
Pl
No....lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was in a wreck with just my car on Saturday. Dealership sold it to me messed up and I overtook a curve around a street, went all the way into the oncoming lane on the left, went to correct the wheel to the right and the traction went out of control. The wheel went all the way to the left hit in between 2 palm trees, they took the whole back of my challenger off. The wheel spun all the way to the right. I came off a curb, back on the same curb but in a different direction and the hit a light pole. I closed my eyes the whole way thru because it felt like it was out of my control at that point. I’m thankful to be alive because I had zero control after I overtook that turn. Im going after the dealership. And yes I’ve taken the car before multiple times to the dealership to deal with the issues and they wouldn’t.
OMG! You are so lucky to be able to walk away from that crash. I'm sure your body is screaming at you today. Sending hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Holy crap!!! I am so very very glad you're alright! Us Tattlers are made of tough material!
I've been in a couple car accidents before and I know how terrifying they are.
Sending love. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

developmentally she probably wouldn’t be able to write. Mark making, leads to marks that mean something, to letters and writing. An 18 month old is only at the ‘oh look when I put this thing near the paper it does something to the paper’ stage. An 18month old doesn’t generally have much interest in mark making. Being able to hold a pen the correct way is also a developmental thing as well. A pincer grip doesn’t happen until around 3 or 4. To be able to hold a pencil correctly and copy or trace a symbol or a shape actually takes quite a few skills- hand eye coordination, fine motor skills, muscles, understanding of what marks can be made, that they have meaning. I don’t think learning to write or colour is a priority for her particularly. I do agree that she should have access to things to mark make with occasionally, pens, paper, paint, paintbrush and water on the patio etc to develop and encourage it. It’s part of the activities that they don’t seem to think she needs. Again they neglect what she would really want to do and give her the things she couldn’t care less about.

I’m sure JSA does do more than just therapies, but from what I’ve seen or heard them talk about, they don’t seem to do anything that meets their developmental needs. They teach them life skills and buying cookies and setting a table, but do they give them play type activities? Do they give them sensory activities? They seem to force them into a looking normal box rather than letting them be nurtured. I don’t know if they makes any sense!
I typed in pmld school (which would be the sort of school would probably attend in the uk) to google and looked at the first school the curriculum talks about continuous provision (learning through play), sensory activities, cooking. Usually schools like this will have their own in house therapies or NHS ones that visit regularly. It just seems worlds away from what JSA offer. They seem to just want to train them like dogs not enrich their lives with experiences and things they will enjoy and learn from along the way.

• Heart
If nothing else it would help with her muscle tone and small motor skills. Just not doing it at all is ridiculous.
I wish I could love & like these posts a million times!
I think Abbie would most definitely get SOMETHING out of activities and exercises like that. @SCCOct66, as you said, working on her muscle tone and fine motor skills. I think those things are very important. Especially because, as we've seen, when Abbie goes for long periods without doing a certain task, her abilities to do those tasks deteriorate and in some cases become lost.
No, Abbie will never write a letter or her name. But there are other benefits to these activities that Abbie would gain from.

And, as you said @Justcheckingin, it doesn't have to be complicated or overly involved. It can be extremely SIMPLE, basic, and easy to do. You just have to do it.

But, A&P can't be arsed to do it. A&P just like to use the excuse "Oh, Abbie isn't interested in _____" when they're asked about doing something for or with Abbie that they themselves don't feel like doing. Like the sensory room and sensory activities. Princess Petty especially will be quick to say Abbie just interested in those things. She's even said something along the lines of "She's a teenager, you know?".... still trying to push that typical teenage girl narrative. Then we see Abbie stimming with newspapers, advertising fliers, fast food bags, whatever she can get her hands on. Hell, when Assa gave her money to pay for her treats the other day, the first thing Abbie did was stim with the money. But no, Abbie has absolutely NO interest in sensory things... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
You must have been absolutely terrified!!! Were you injured at all?

You should have put a disclaimer that the photos would get more disturbing towards the end. Crikey, Lurch is sometimes very scary to look at😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲
No I wasn’t injured. Just my thigh hurts a little and headaches

Holy crap!!! I am so very very glad you're alright! Us Tattlers are made of tough material!
I've been in a couple car accidents before and I know how terrifying they are.
Sending love. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thank you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish I could love & like these posts a million times!
I think Abbie would most definitely get SOMETHING out of activities and exercises like that. @SCCOct66, as you said, working on her muscle tone and fine motor skills. I think those things are very important. Especially because, as we've seen, when Abbie goes for long periods without doing a certain task, her abilities to do those tasks deteriorate and in some cases become lost.
No, Abbie will never write a letter or her name. But there are other benefits to these activities that Abbie would gain from.

And, as you said @Justcheckingin, it doesn't have to be complicated or overly involved. It can be extremely SIMPLE, basic, and easy to do. You just have to do it.

But, A&P can't be arsed to do it. A&P just like to use the excuse "Oh, Abbie isn't interested in _____" when they're asked about doing something for or with Abbie that they themselves don't feel like doing. Like the sensory room and sensory activities. Princess Petty especially will be quick to say Abbie just interested in those things. She's even said something along the lines of "She's a teenager, you know?".... still trying to push that typical teenage girl narrative. Then we see Abbie stimming with newspapers, advertising fliers, fast food bags, whatever she can get her hands on. Hell, when Assa gave her money to pay for her treats the other day, the first thing Abbie did was stim with the money. But no, Abbie has absolutely NO interest in sensory things... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
exactly! In the video someone posted big p talked about the OT working with her to provide a sensory diet for her to help her with her sensory needs. Big P said that she now doesn’t need that because she can provide it for herself. No no NO! If she has sensory needs, she will always have sensory needs. We all need and have sensory input that we do to help us feel calm (stroking, rocking, humming etc) Abbie NEEDS those things so that she can regulate herself! The point of calling it a sensory diet is that it’s regular…..like a diet 🤦🏼‍♀️ If you stopped eating you’d be hungry pretty quick, if you don’t get the sensory input you need you become grumpy pretty quick. These people have literally no clue whatsoever! They think sensory needs is occasionally doing an activity with soil once a year and overloading her with sensory input she finds difficult in a place they’ve dragged her too. Maybe just maybe if they reduced the sensory input from things they know she doesn’t like and increase other sensory input she might have a lot less difficult behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.