Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve said this before, but in the very old videos of young Abbie. (approximate ages 4-7), she seems like a different child…in alertness and possibilities. I wonder if medication (or lack of) has regressed her throughout the years.
She is just bored and so over their BS of being “advocates” ….

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She put those dishes away way too well to not have been doing that a lot of times. What if... they've been dumbing down some things she actually does well. To get more cam time over the years. Or sympathy? I'm probably reaching...
I feel like its the opposite and they act like she is the "typical teenager".. pretend she is making progress, pretend she can shop and will be independent some day.. pretend she can ride her trike, pretend she can assist in cooking.. To me its all about making her seem more capable....

You can look at old videos when she was younger and she was able to do these chores a bit better then she does now. She appears to have regressed since then.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As
I feel like its the opposite and they act like she is the "typical teenager".. pretend she is making progress, pretend she can shop and will be independent some day.. pretend she can ride her trike, pretend she can assist in cooking.. To me its all about making her seem more capable....

You can look at old videos when she was younger and she was able to do these chores a bit better then she does now. She appears to have regressed since then.
As far as I can see Abbie has made absolutely no progress in the last 4 years. The only thing that is new is her scooping up those ghastly naff place settings and that is not exactly rocket science. Beyond that, nothing bar learning the sign for doughnut. It is sad beyond measure. Why, why, why doesnt she have additional therapy to get her out of nappies, help to get herself dressed - have you ever seen her put on a jumper or hoodie? If she is capable of stripping then she is capable of doing the reverse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As

As far as I can see Abbie has made absolutely no progress in the last 4 years. The only thing that is new is her scooping up those ghastly naff place settings and that is not exactly rocket science. Beyond that, nothing bar learning the sign for doughnut. It is sad beyond measure. Why, why, why doesnt she have additional therapy to get her out of nappies, help to get herself dressed - have you ever seen her put on a jumper or hoodie? If she is capable of stripping then she is capable of doing the reverse.
She couldn't independently go to the fridge, get the orange juice, open the juice, pour in a cup, replace the cap and put up the juice. FAR from it. She could do that 5 or 6 years ago

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She put those dishes away way too well to not have been doing that a lot of times. What if... they've been dumbing down some things she actually does well. To get more cam time over the years. Or sympathy? I'm probably reaching...
I think they probably had a treat on the counter for her if she did it.

Reactions: 12
ive seen Abbie use cash or a card. that must be a bit confusing…. I hardly ever use cash these days. It’s so dirty. 🙂

cashier was probably busy - not sure . I like when people don’t fawn all over them.

Melissa hope your day is a good one. 💋
There were probably other customers in line behind them waiting.

Reactions: 9
Ab really likes raw peppers. And other raw veg. A lot actually

But they probably thought they could get a video real fast of her super into it but Ab didn't want to perform. She could have been focused/interested in something else at the moment. Who knows. But obviously not in the mood to eat a pepper for the camera
Thats why I don't understabd why the don't give her cut up veggies most of the time. You can even buy them already cut up since the way Pig tries to cut stuff up takes forever, lol. Asshole even bought her a fancy dancy knife! They are afraid she will throw a fit if she does
not get some junk food and wont know what to do. By the way, Nature Valley Bars are far from healthy. They are loaded with junk. Make her the veggies or no snack. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She couldn't independently go to the fridge, get the orange juice, open the juice, pour in a cup, replace the cap and put up the juice. FAR from it. She could do that 5 or 6 years ago
My first video watching (the Walmart one), she fixed herself orange juice independently (unless it was Asa's editing).

Reactions: 10
Assa said in the comments that the school hasn’t been taking the students to the store because of covid. He said they don’t use the card because they were paying monthly fees for it.

THEY GOT HER A VANITY FOR HER BIRTHDAY! Still can’t figure that one out.
One of Priscilla's pipe dreams .

Thats why I don't understabd why the don't give her cut up veggies most of the time. You can even buy them already cut up since the way Pig tries to cut stuff up takes forever, lol. Asshole even bought her a fancy dancy knife! They are afraid she will throw a fit if she does
not get some junk food and wont know what to do. By the way, Nature Valley Bars are far from healthy. They are loaded with junk. Make her the veggies or no snack. Period.
I don't think it is because they think she will throw a fit if she doesn't get junk. Abigail doesn't have a strong food preference and not much she doesn't eat.

They feed her the way they eat. And what is the most convenient. They don't keep raw vegetables around because THEY don't like them. They give her trash to eat because they don't care to take the time to find better options.

Look at the ice cream issue.. Ab doesn't even like ice cream. Her lazy, slob of a mother likes it. Hell taking Ab to dreamette wasn't even a thing until Isaiah left. She would take him regularly.... but she needed an excuse to keep going so started forcing it on Abby. To the point a few times she had a meltdown because she did NOT want ice cream. Or the coffee drinks from Dunkin they forced her to drink even though she clearly did not like it or want it.

Abigail is made to it junk because her parents want to eat junk. They could easily have Abigail eating clean and healthy (obviously special treats are great... but should be treats not everyday garbage.) She would feel a million times better and likely help with sleep and behavior issues too. And she would enjoy eating all the things that are rate treats for her now.

But they don't want to eat healthy... so they force unhealthy lifestyle on their child. It isn't because Abigail will lose her tit if she doesn't have pretzels or a cookie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Well the truck finally showed up. It is in Asa’s name alone. No co-sign with Isaiah like he claimed. The original color of the truck was turquoise - previous owner must have painted it. Same truck because the kid was dumb enough to show his license plate number in one of his videos and it correlates to public records. At least it’s not registered under Maass Media like Asa’s truck

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well the truck finally showed up. It is in Asa’s name alone. No co-sign with Isaiah like he claimed. The original color of the truck was turquoise - previous owner must have painted it. Same truck because the kid was dumb enough to show his license plate number in one of his videos and it correlates to public records. At least it’s not registered under Maass Media like Asa’s truck
So another lie. I thought it was brand new but clearly second hand. So Hogboy isnt paying towards it. Makes you sick. The money has to run out soon surely?

Reactions: 11
i don’t understand why he needs a great big truck like that anyway? Must cost a fortune to run too. I know there’s a fair bit of snow in the winter so he wouldn’t be able to get by with a little run around but still, there was no need to buy this monstrosity. It must be fairly new even if it is second hand, so it can’t have been cheap. I really do hope someday soon the money runs out for them and they can’t make the payments so the bailiffs come knocking.

Also lies lies lies. Just say, we’ve bought him a car. Although rediculous that he gets pretty much everything handed to him, it makes it 100x worse to lie about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't think it is because they think she will throw a fit if she doesn't get junk. Abigail doesn't have a strong food preference and not much she doesn't eat.

They feed her the way they eat. And what is the most convenient. They don't keep raw vegetables around because THEY don't like them. They give her trash to eat because they don't care to take the time to find better options.

Look at the ice cream issue.. Ab doesn't even like ice cream. Her lazy, slob of a mother likes it. Hell taking Ab to dreamette wasn't even a thing until Isaiah left. She would take him regularly.... but she needed an excuse to keep going so started forcing it on Abby. To the point a few times she had a meltdown because she did NOT want ice cream. Or the coffee drinks from Dunkin they forced her to drink even though she clearly did not like it or want it.

Abigail is made to it junk because her parents want to eat junk. They could easily have Abigail eating clean and healthy (obviously special treats are great... but should be treats not everyday garbage.) She would feel a million times better and likely help with sleep and behavior issues too. And she would enjoy eating all the things that are rate treats for her now.

But they don't want to eat healthy... so they force unhealthy lifestyle on their child. It isn't because Abigail will lose her tit if she doesn't have pretzels or a cookie.
I have seen her lose her tit when she didn't get what she wanted. More than once. Lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have seen her lose her tit when she didn't get what she wanted. More than once. Lol.
I am aware of that. But that is usually when she sees it and is told no. Not when she is offered something else, or the choice between two healthy things. If she knows something is there...Or are shown favorite things but told she can't have it and doesn't understand why... of course it will have a negative reaction. She goes into a pantry and fridge full of trash food of course she is going to want the things she normally has.

But when offered a healthy snack she doesn't have issues with it. She isn't distraught or upset.

But they will never make sensible food choices for her or themselves... so really doesn’t matter. But can't blame Abigail for them giving her trash to eat. That is all on them and nothing to do with "giving in" to her to avoid fallout. They do it for pure selfish (and lazy) reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Or was it a lie? Did we see any proof that Slimelife sent that to her? Maybe she stupidly bought it and to justify the expense they said it was sent to her. See Fatboy what happens when no one believes anything you say? Tell Pricillapotomous we said hey.

You know if they said they tried mmj for Abs and it didn't work, that cannabis permit is good for a yr, and can keep getting it renewed every yr, and as the parent he can go in whenever he wants and buy anything, bud, flowers, gummies, tincture, concentrates (for cooking lol) and it's not some 'medical' grade it's the real deal. What was the question? lol
I have wondered that is it possible that Asa and Cilla don't give Abbie her medication for content . Tattler's remember the vlogs where they have respite Summer , her roommate , I don't recall the other young lady's name . Abbie is calm , fed , given a bath , given medication . Then there are nights when Asa and Cilla complain about Abbie's behavior when it's just the two of them , she won't stay in bed , loud stimming , rocking , she's restless , she won't go to sleep . If they are not giving her medication isn't that a sign of neglect ? I'm hoping a staff member or teacher at Abbie's school watches the F.A. vlogs . Or a member of C.P.S . ? JayBird 33417 I don't think your reaching thank you for sharing your comment .

As

Abbie's parents don't dress her to help with her special needs . Is it difficult for Abbie to use a zipper on her pants ? Does she know how to button or unbutton ? Have her parents ever put that in consideration that Abbie isn't able to follow through with these task for her getting dressed ? For my daughter we always used elastic waist pants , slacks . This was helpful when she wore her pull ups , nappies . to complete the task of dressing her self . I don't understand why Abbie's parents make life easier for her .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Abbie's chore was to unload the dishwasher, she was getting annoyed, BUTT she was doing a pretty good job. I was impressed because Priscilla only said keep going once. She went away there was no verbal cues, and then I remembered, she actually had this skill since the old house. Sure the dishes have changed, but she still knew how to do it. The only thing that bothered me, she constantly was touching her butt while she was handling the dishes. EWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Abs was touching the back of her shorts and the side of her waist, so I wondered if her waistband was too snug or if her undergarment was bunched up. It was hard to tell because her top bloused over her waistband. Just a thought.

I can't believe how lucky they are that Abbie hasn't ran away or let one of the pets out and had them lost forever or ran over...its almost like they want that to happen.

Abbie with the dishes..yes..they are blocking her in..she cant get passed P..she tried..and Asshat on the other side with the camera. You can pull up some very old footage of Abbie unloading the dishwasher from way back. I was disappointed because I thought Asshat was going to get footage of Abbie going off on P..lol..
I was quietly cheering for a Sweet Girl plate smashing fest. And of course, Abbie would shout, “Opa!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember that deodorant video. He slso showed how he shaved her armpits. Was that necessary Asshole? Its bad enough you shower her....
What's really sad is him having to do ALL THE THINGS for her that her mother should be doing !
Fat, lazy witch she is!

I know I’ve said this before, but in the very old videos of young Abbie. (approximate ages 4-7), she seems like a different child…in alertness and possibilities. I wonder if medication (or lack of) has regressed her throughout the years.
A lack of parental involvement working with her more....effort and time wise!

Right there shows she's regressed...
Remember those days Asa, Priscilla??? What happened to those days Asa, Priscilla??? Why can't she so that on her own nowAsa, Priscilla??? Answer us that. Explain that away Asa, Priscilla!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Abbie seems to be more about 18 months mentally to me. I think she could make more progress towards doing more ADL but that needs repetition and her parents are just too lazy for that.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.