Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen her lose her tit when she didn't get what she wanted. More than once. Lol.
With anything,when she doesn’t wanna do what she’s asked or when she don’t wanna be in a certain place,ie the “meltdown” at the fair vlog (I think that’s what it was titled) or the vlog where they went to a flea market so Isaiah could find a camera,the fair vlog gives me anxiety! I can name a few

Reactions: 9
I think Abbie would have progressed better if they had kept up with her occupational therapy. I was watching this older vlog and it seems that the school was trying to work with her to develop her muscles and co-ordination. She did really well using a shirt folding board. They could have bought her one to use at home. They're not expensive.

Reactions: 10
I think Abbie would have progressed better if they had kept up with her occupational therapy. I was watching this older vlog and it seems that the school was trying to work with her to develop her muscles and co-ordination. She did really well using a shirt folding board. They could have bought her one to use at home. They're not expensive.

Good Lord! Miss P looks like a Transvestite here (nothing against them, I actually find them quite interesting and amazed at their make-up). Is this recent or from a while back?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Abs was touching the back of her shorts and the side of her waist, so I wondered if her waistband was too snug or if her undergarment was bunched up. It was hard to tell because her top bloused over her waistband. Just a thought.

I was quietly cheering for a Sweet Girl plate smashing fest. And of course, Abbie would shout, “Opa!”
I wonder what Opa means in Greek, it means grandpa in Dutch & German

Reactions: 7
Good morning Tattlersssss
It feels like long time no talk lol. It’s only been like 4 days though.
I was in a wreck with just my car on Saturday. Dealership sold it to me messed up and I overtook a curve around a street, went all the way into the oncoming lane on the left, went to correct the wheel to the right and the traction went out of control. The wheel went all the way to the left hit in between 2 palm trees, they took the whole back of my challenger off. The wheel spun all the way to the right. I came off a curb, back on the same curb but in a different direction and the hit a light pole. I closed my eyes the whole way thru because it felt like it was out of my control at that point. I’m thankful to be alive because I had zero control after I overtook that turn. Im going after the dealership. And yes I’ve taken the car before multiple times to the dealership to deal with the issues and they wouldn’t.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I was in a wreck with just my car on Saturday. Dealership sold it to me messed up and I overtook a curve around a street, went all the way into the oncoming lane on the left, went to correct the wheel to the right and the traction went out of control. The wheel went all the way to the left hit in between 2 palm trees, they took the whole back of my challenger off. The wheel spun all the way to the right. I came off a curb, back on the same curb but in a different direction and the hit a light pole. I closed my eyes the whole way thru because it felt like it was out of my control at that point. I’m thankful to be alive because I had zero control after I overtook that turn. Im going after the dealership. And yes I’ve taken the car before multiple times to the dealership to deal with the issues and they wouldn’t.
Holy smokes! I’m glad you’re ok. What a crappy thing to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OH NO!! I'm so glad you're ok, but man that sucks - stand strong, hope you have a good attorney and go get 'em!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

So she still can't hold a pencil and the hump is worse......why is she not in OT?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You know you never see them letting her color or write - Lord, they are failing her in so many ways
I know so many people who struggle to pay for extra therapy for their kids but they make sacrifices to make it work. They have the means to provide it for Abbie and just don't care.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I know so many people who struggle to pay for extra therapy for their kids but they make sacrifices to make it work. They have the means to provide it for Abbie and just don't care.
Crazy Nanny used to work with her on small motor skill stuff. It's just so damn sad

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It was Lurch's Birthday y'all. Highlights include:

No kid trip to Magic Kingdom:
Screenshot_20211011-215313~2.png

Lobster Roll that tastes like it was frozen
Screenshot_20211011-235654~2.png

Screenshot_20211011-235405~2.png

Some photo bombing:
Screenshot_20211011-215045~2.png

Orlando Pride woman's soccer game:
Screenshot_20211011-214256~2.png

The game was intense?
Screenshot_20211011-214630~2.png

Screenshot_20211011-214544~2.png

More photo bombing:
Screenshot_20211011-232534~2.png

Some belly clapping:
Screenshot_20211012-000402~2.png

And some super sexy dance moves:
Screenshot_20211011-234331~2.png

Screenshot_20211011-234350~2.png

Screenshot_20211011-234553~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Good Lord! Miss P looks like a Transvestite here (nothing against them, I actually find them quite interesting and amazed at their make-up). Is this recent or from a while back?
The Vlog was published Jan 23, 2017.

You know you never see them letting her color or write - Lord, they are failing her in so many ways
In a previous vlog they said she can't color and has no interest in it or write. She can't hold crayons or a pen without someone guiding her hand.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The Vlog was published Jan 23, 2017.

In a previous vlog they said she can't color and has no interest in it or write. She can't hold crayons or a pen without someone guiding her hand.
Sounds like a cop out - easy way out for P&A - as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Sounds like a cop out - easy way out for P&A - as usual.
Also ind of contradicts the "Abbie's Art" narrative rom back in the day. She has no interest in coloring and can't even hold a crayon, but she supposedly loved painting and meaningfully participated in making all sorts of crafts...including enough Christmas ornaments for her parents to sell them year after year in their online shop?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also ind of contradicts the "Abbie's Art" narrative rom back in the day. She has no interest in coloring and can't even hold a crayon, but she supposedly loved painting and meaningfully participated in making all sorts of crafts...including enough Christmas ornaments for her parents to sell them year after year in their online shop?
And Crazy Nanny did all the work with her on that - not P&A

Reactions: 17

OMG I am so glad you were able to walk away from that! That is scary as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Asa has clean balls, y’all! (Doubtful) and he twirls like a ballerina!!
I don’t get the Selfish world, the ‘rooms’ look boring. That fall room in the picture is no cuter than my neighbor’s front porch. She does it all up for every holiday. When I see pics from the selfish world rooms they don’t look special & I can’t imagine paying money to take pics there! I’m really curious how much their sales are. Which room is AB’s room?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.