Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asshat trying to get another sponsor... with sweet peppers. Abbie FINALLY takes one and takes a tiny bite and puts it down. I imagine they look like candy to her... EVERYTHING is about making $$$$$

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Asshat trying to get another sponsor... with sweet peppers. Abbie FINALLY takes one and takes a tiny bite and puts it down. I imagine they look like candy to her... EVERYTHING is about making $$$$$

OMG, her thumbnail is so photoshopped 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
20211011_113525.jpg

So I guess Cillapotamus' special shirt, and tailgating doesn't work out for Florida Teams huuuuh?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ab really likes raw peppers. And other raw veg. A lot actually

But they probably thought they could get a video real fast of her super into it but Ab didn't want to perform. She could have been focused/interested in something else at the moment. Who knows. But obviously not in the mood to eat a pepper for the camera

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ab really likes raw peppers. And other raw veg. A lot actually

But they probably thought they could get a video real fast of her super into it but Ab didn't want to perform. She could have been focused/interested in something else at the moment. Who knows. But obviously not in the mood to eat a pepper for the camera
And he could have sat up, had some decent lighting and not looked like a sloppy blob. But, ok...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The way they talk about how rough mornings can be, I would bet anything there are days that her teeth don't even get brushed. I'm sure they have to either do everything for her or walk her through step by step and I'll bet mornings they don't have the patience they display on videos. We've seen her go to bed with filthy feet and having sat in diapers all day - I don't want to think about what goes undone for that poor girl.
Not to be mean, but she must smell at times.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
And he could have sat up, had some decent lighting and not looked like a sloppy blob. But, ok...
Agreed... it was dumb really. But it was P that recorded it... and uploaded ton tiktok. Maybe just to put something up to remind people she has a tiktok. Could be she is going to start uploading to it more regularly.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
In one of their vlogs from a few years ago they have to apply deodorant on her. I doubt that has changed.
It’s just beyond sad. They can’t have a picture chart with what needs to be done in the mornings? Use bathroom, get dressed, eat, brush teeth, get backpack, shoes on…there could be pictures of Abbie doing the task. It’s like they only do the minimum & Ab is the one to suffer for it. Hey Asss I gave you some content…I expect to see the chart up soon! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s just beyond sad. They can’t have a picture chart with what needs to be done in the mornings? Use bathroom, get dressed, eat, brush teeth, get backpack, shoes on…there could be pictures of Abbie doing the task. It’s like they only do the minimum & Ab is the one to suffer for it. Hey Asss I gave you some content…I expect to see the chart up soon! 😉
I remember that deodorant video. He slso showed how he shaved her armpits. Was that necessary Asshole? Its bad enough you shower her....

• Heart
Reactions: 22

This is what working 80+ hours a week looks like for A&P. 60 of those hours are spent discussing where they're going to eat out next.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know I’ve said this before, but in the very old videos of young Abbie. (approximate ages 4-7), she seems like a different child…in alertness and possibilities. I wonder if medication (or lack of) has regressed her throughout the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know I’ve said this before, but in the very old videos of young Abbie. (approximate ages 4-7), she seems like a different child…in alertness and possibilities. I wonder if medication (or lack of) has regressed her throughout the years.
I wonder if it is the severe rocking.. and slinging her head around.. that cant be good for her brain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Think it is a combo of things.

One younger she was closer to her developmental age. A 5 yo that functions closer to a 3 yo isn't as noticeable as a 16 yo that functions closer as a 3 yo. So her delay is just way more pronounced the older she gets.

Also puberty changes a lot with the shift of hormones. And that is in any person regardless. (I have 2 teens in my house.... please send help...) the fact she is on hormones to block her period do not help matters either.

And when Ab was younger they said they were against medication. And even as she aged they mentioned several times they were wanting as little medicinal intervention as possible. I think that is out the window now. Not that Abigail doesn't need it to manage anxieties and sleep (just examples) but there are many times you can tell she is being over medicated purely for her parents benefit.

Just one obvious time was when the college kids came home with Isaiah. The entire time Abigail was out of it, doped up, nothing about her behavior was normal. She was barely conscious. You could tell they over medicated her so not to embarrass her family. P for sure is ashamed of Abigail unless the poor girl is making her money or getting her positive attention

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I wonder if it is the severe rocking.. and slinging her head around.. that cant be good for her brain.
That is what I think it is. She either has a very strong core or a really crooked spine. We know she has spinal damage by the way she is humped over. Her rocking coukd have been turned down a notch stsrting when she was younger, but that would have taken dedication from A and P, lol. She is slamming her kidneys every time she dies that too. She needs a brace on her back before its too late. But I think it as already is.

That is what I think it is. She either has a very strong core or a really crooked spine. We know she has spinal damage by the way she is humped over. Her rocking coukd have been turned down a notch stsrting when she was younger, but that would have taken dedication from A and P, lol. She is slamming her kidneys every time she does that too. She needs a brace on her back before its too late. But I think it as already is. They say stopping her stims is too dangerous. More dangerous than not being able to stand up someday or wrecking her spine or kidneys???

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Think it is a combo of things.

One younger she was closer to her developmental age. A 5 yo that functions closer to a 3 yo isn't as noticeable as a 16 yo that functions closer as a 3 yo. So her delay is just way more pronounced the older she gets.

Also puberty changes a lot with the shift of hormones. And that is in any person regardless. (I have 2 teens in my house.... please send help...) the fact she is on hormones to block her period do not help matters either.

And when Ab was younger they said they were against medication. And even as she aged they mentioned several times they were wanting as little medicinal intervention as possible. I think that is out the window now. Not that Abigail doesn't need it to manage anxieties and sleep (just examples) but there are many times you can tell she is being over medicated purely for her parents benefit.

Just one obvious time was when the college kids came home with Isaiah. The entire time Abigail was out of it, doped up, nothing about her behavior was normal. She was barely conscious. You could tell they over medicated her so not to embarrass her family. P for sure is ashamed of Abigail unless the poor girl is making her money or getting her positive attention
Makes much sense. I never thought about the closeness of actual age also. We have brilliant tattlers here!

Reactions: 9
She put those dishes away way too well to not have been doing that a lot of times. What if... they've been dumbing down some things she actually does well. To get more cam time over the years. Or sympathy? I'm probably reaching...

Reactions: 13
This is what working 80+ hours a week looks like for A&P. 60 of those hours are spent discussing where they're going to eat out next.
Every second of every day talking about food, coffee, snacks, eating, meals, snacks snacks snacks, drink, drank, drunk. Whoever said that Big P was a Consumer is right in every sense of the word. Addicted to consuming (eating and drinking) and being a consumer (buying)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I
I agree. There is no spark to poor Abbie anymore. I think she is heavily medicated to extinguish any difficult behaviour just to suit them. What really gets me is that they never sit with her and actually engage with her. It would be a joy to see her with her obviously banned toys and with those idiots actually encouraging her to play and they attempt to join in. She is obviously seriously mentally compromised but they make no attempt to just try and accept the fact and try and enrich her life at her level. I am sick to death of the teenager narrative. In my opinion they bully her to do things and be something she will never be.

God alone knows what she does all day at school. The fat Pigs never seem to ask, just the bland explanation that she had a good day. But what did she do? How can we reinforce what she did today? Nothing. That drives me mad. They really dont care - just the fact they didnt have to deal with her for 6 hours. I think poor Abbie is very lonely hence her interaction with Lurch who actually treats her like an equal, though I haven't seen that recently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
Kind thoughts and gentle cyber hugs (((❤))) for you Melissa.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.