Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appeared that Abbie had on a wet pull up when she went to bring in groceries. You can see it in the back of her shorts.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
P on the thumbnail with her fake kiss watching for the camera so she will know when to stop pretending.

Why does Asshat try to focus on Abbie shopping and buying things? She needs to buy cookies like a hole in the head... Will Abbie ever go to a store and buy things without them? Does she have any idea what it is she is doing.. she may as well be handing the cashier a napkin.

Such a waste of time when he could be teaching her things that may actually make a difference in her life.. like a few words (non food related), how to dress herself, brush her hair, brush her teeth, toilet, properly wash her hands..etc etc

I see Lurch and the evil dwarf are helping P in her slimelife scam??? I'm about over these 2 idiots.
I hate when Asshat films in public areas, it is so intrusive. There is no need for the cashier to be part of "the show" .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was the perfect time for Kylie and Summer to school asshat on autism but did they?…nooooo. Wtf are they scared of? School him

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tonight's Vlog: This is already ridiculous seeing pig do whatever it is that she is doing with her lips.

She is getting the concept of shopping? Are you bleeping serious, ASA?!? We have Piggy slanging her skin care carp to Lurch and whatever Asa's sisters name is
I wonder what treats Asshole is dangling in his hand while he is shooting this for Ab if she smiles while StinkyPig slobbers all over her.

I hate when Asshat films in public areas, it is so intrusive. There is no need for the cashier to be part of "the show" .
Instead of teaching her how to buy more junk food, teach her to buy ass wipe and then teach her how to use it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
P on the thumbnail with her fake kiss watching for the camera so she will know when to stop pretending.

Why does Asshat try to focus on Abbie shopping and buying things? She needs to buy cookies like a hole in the head... Will Abbie ever go to a store and buy things without them? Does she have any idea what it is she is doing.. she may as well be handing the cashier a napkin.

Such a waste of time when he could be teaching her things that may actually make a difference in her life.. like a few words (non food related), how to dress herself, brush her hair, brush her teeth, toilet, properly wash her hands..etc etc

I see Lurch and the evil dwarf are helping P in her slimelife scam??? I'm about over these 2 idiots.
It's sad that she is 16 and that now her parents are now working on her life skills . Better late than never . I watched the vlog my suggestion if it's OK that I share . Let Abbie shop for what she likes and enjoys . Cookies ? OK have the icon and word on her ipad or what ever communication device she uses . they should give her , a wallet , so hopefully she will use the concept of money . Oh ! I forgot she needs pictures of money for her communication device too .Dollar , quarter , dime , nickle , penny . I'm hoping that they are communicating with her school of what they are doing about shopping . It's important the school is on the same page with the parent . Abbie's parents are very immature and very narrcisstic I'm worried that this is for content for their vlogs and not for Abbie's future and well being . Time will tell F.U. Asa and Cilla and the creepy Masse Squad Parents .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's sad that she is 16 and that now her parents are now working on her life skills . Better late than never . I watched the vlog my suggestion if it's OK that I share . Let Abbie shop for what she likes and enjoys . Cookies ? OK have the icon and word on her ipad or what ever communication device she uses . they should give her , a wallet , so hopefully she will use the concept of money . Oh ! I forgot she needs pictures of money for her communication device too .Dollar , quarter , dime , nickle , penny . I'm hoping that they are communicating with her school of what they are doing about shopping . It's important the school is on the same page with the parent . Abbie's parents are very immature and very narrcisstic I'm worried that this is for content for their vlogs and not for Abbie's future and well being . Time will tell F.U. Asa and Cilla and the creepy Masse Squad Parents .
I think with Abbie, she has no concept of money. Even if she had buttons like that on her ipad, she wouldn't know how to use them. Many times they've brought her in a store and she'll just pull something off the rack and try to open it. Only with prompting and being directly brought to a checkout and told what to do would she attempt to hand over money for things. It's not her fault, she just doesn't understand and I don't think she ever will.

Her skills are very similar to what my son was capable of at a year and half to two years old. He'd go in a store and have no understanding of how much money was needed to pay for something. He knew you had to pay but didn't know how to count out money or add yet. The difference is he was able to learn as he got older, and sadly Abbie cannot learn that. I'm not sure she's capable of learning much more beyond what she knows now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what treats Asshole is dangling in his hand while he is shooting this for Ab if she smiles while StinkyPig slobbers all over her.

Instead of teaching her how to buy more junk food, teach her to buy ass wipe and then teach her how to use it.
Starting the concept of shopping it's OK to let her buy cookies . Let her start to shop for items she likes . To help someone who is delayed as Abbie it will take baby steps . It's sad that her parents waited until she was 16 . I have a feeling Abbie can and will accomplish this this life skill . As a parent of a daughter who is autistic , I'm hopeful for Abbie , I believe in her . It might take a lot of time and effort Abbie can and will do well . Abbie is endearing , I wish her the best . Her parents and brother are a other matter F.U. Asa , Cilla , her brother , Masse Squad Creepy Parents .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'll say it again.
How many 2 year olds do any of you know that can go into a convenience store and pick out what they want and complete the transaction with the cashier unassisted?
I'll wait.
It's fukery and delusional.
They need to stop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Did you catch the little eye-roll the cashier did? Also Abbie is not fat in the least, but the blouse she was wearing is a few years old and was very tight on her. It’s time to donate it or toss.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you catch the little eye-roll the cashier did? Also Abbie is not fat in the least, but the blouse she was wearing is a few years old and was very tight on her. It’s time to donate it or toss.
That shirt looks like something an elderly person would wear. Maybe back in the fifties….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Starting the concept of shopping it's OK to let her buy cookies . Let her start to shop for items she likes . To help someone who is delayed as Abbie it will take baby steps . It's sad that her parents waited until she was 16 . I have a feeling Abbie can and will accomplish this this life skill . As a parent of a daughter who is autistic , I'm hopeful for Abbie , I believe in her . It might take a lot of time and effort Abbie can and will do well . Abbie is endearing , I wish her the best . Her parents and brother are a other matter F.U. Asa , Cilla , her brother , Masse Squad Creepy Parents .
I’m unsure she’ll ever have the skill. Not doubting her, just being realistic on observing her on the vlogs for four years. She was very blank looking.

• Heart
I feel for you! Had surgeries in foot for bunion, it didn’t really ever make my foot better, but instead led to degenerative arthritis in and around the toe joints which leave me with chronic pain. I’ve had injections in the joint which give relief for a while, but the arthritis wins out, lol. I’ve also had injections for plantar fasciitis to get some relief. She needs to stop wearing those stupid shoes she wears along with the flip flops. Good supportive shoes, (can’t believe I said that), like Vionics, perhaps, would help the issue song with losing some weight. Foot pain is the worst!
Mine started with a bunion being removed;but the night after surgery my mom accidentally leaned on my foot and shattered the bones. It led to reconstruction,and it doesn’t help that I have had arthritis since I was 5 years old. New knees at 42….I feel your pain🥰

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tonights vlog, I've got nothing except some unflattering screen caps of Cilla.

1633823381299.png

And those messed up hands of hers:

1633823459855.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
I think with Abbie, she has no concept of money. Even if she had buttons like that on her ipad, she wouldn't know how to use them. Many times they've brought her in a store and she'll just pull something off the rack and try to open it. Only with prompting and being directly brought to a checkout and told what to do would she attempt to hand over money for things. It's not her fault, she just doesn't understand and I don't think she ever will.

Her skills are very similar to what my son was capable of at a year and half to two years old. He'd go in a store and have no understanding of how much money was needed to pay for something. He knew you had to pay but didn't know how to count out money or add yet. The difference is he was able to learn as he got older, and sadly Abbie cannot learn that. I'm not sure she's capable of learning much more beyond what she knows now.
I understand . I guess I'm hopeful for Dear Abbie . I watch the vlogs . I have to stop watching sometimes because I see the neglect and the abuse Abbie has to live with daily . I don't know if she is capable of learning this task either . I agree it's not Abbie's fault . Her parents claim they accept her and will do everything they can for her . That's not true ! They are horrific parents . We have all watched the F.A. vlogs . They are both mentally unstable , they don't have a clue of how to parent . I know this sounds weird ....... I believe in Abbie I wish she could live in a warm and loving home she needs stability , she doesn't need to be on display with a camera in her face at all time . Will there ever be anyone in Abbie's life that will be a true advocate for her rights and well being ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
3 minuets in. What an ass hole filming her obviously struggling, the light was bothering her. She had no idea what she was doing, he’s such a asshole. such blatant exploitation.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Lauren doesn’t hold back so any struggle after the weightloss surgery, she will document. On the other hand, Priscilla continues to go on like nothing happened.

That will be the difference between the two. Priscilla will definitely feel some type of way if Lauren loses the weight or if shes real about her surgery.
Who cares what Lauren does ? Lauren needs intensive therapy . If and when she gets the surgery who cares if she documents the weight loss surgery ? Priscilla continues on like nothing happens ? Who cares ? Priscilla will definitely feel some type of way if Lauren loses loses the weight? So what ? They are both immature nitwits who need therapy , they shouldn't be mothers because they are both headcases . There are more important things to worry about . B.F.D. Lauren and Cilla who cares ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

It appeared that Abbie had on a wet pull up when she went to bring in groceries. You can see it in the back of her shorts.
She has different shorts on from when they were in Dailys vs helping to bring in groceries. She had light blue/?denim at Dailys and pinkish when helping with groceries.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.