Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How stupid of Asshole not to have her bring a wallet or small purse to put her change in. You know, like you are supposed to do when you are shopping. Couldn't even put it in her pocket cuz she didn't have any. Great way to twach her Asshole. I don't know why he is so set on teaching her how to spend money. She will never be able to do it alone anyway. He did it for content.
Not trying to be negative in them teaching Abbie, but she is never going to grasp the shopping thing other than knowing what she wants because the school takes her there weekly. She has no interest in the paying transaction of it and can’t pay attention enough to begin to grasp it. He makes a point of saying how she’s doing well at it and I just don’t see that. Really, what’s the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I understand . I guess I'm hopeful for Dear Abbie . I watch the vlogs . I have to stop watching sometimes because I see the neglect and the abuse Abbie has to live with daily . I don't know if she is capable of learning this task either . I agree it's not Abbie's fault . Her parents claim they accept her and will do everything they can for her . That's not true ! They are horrific parents . We have all watched the F.A. vlogs . They are both mentally unstable , they don't have a clue of how to parent . I know this sounds weird ....... I believe in Abbie I wish she could live in a warm and loving home she needs stability , she doesn't need to be on display with a camera in her face at all time . Will there ever be anyone in Abbie's life that will be a true advocate for her rights and well being ?
She will never grasp the concept of paying for items that she wants, every time they show this scenario, she immediately grabs the cookies and goes to open them. And why is it always cookies, how about a stick of string cheese, granola bar( that is in her iPad), and yogurt( also I believe is in her iPad). They could give her buttons, or tokens to pay with and she wouldn't even know the difference, it's just a scenario I give you whatever, and you will let me have my treat

Reactions: 23
I hate when Asshat films in public areas, it is so intrusive. There is no need for the cashier to be part of "the show" .
she was the grumpiest cashier I’ve ever seen, wonder how long she’d been stood waiting for ass to coax Abbie to hand over the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
Sending you gentle hugs and strong prayers!!

She will never grasp the concept of paying for items that she wants, every time they show this scenario, she immediately grabs the cookies and goes to open them. And why is it always cookies, how about a stick of string cheese, granola bar( that is in her iPad), and yogurt( also I believe is in her iPad). They could give her buttons, or tokens to pay with and she wouldn't even know the difference, it's just a scenario I give you whatever, and you will let me have my treat
How about toys…. She loved going to the toy aisle when they took her Christmas shopping one year. She was calm and had a genuine smile on her face…that would be great content for parents who may not know what a child could be drawn to.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok what the hell is going on with her nose?

View attachment 802682View attachment 802684
Maybe an unfiltered picture. Abbie's nose is a carbon copy.

I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
❤ I'm so sorry, Melissa. Sending positive vibes your way. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
ive seen Abbie use cash or a card. that must be a bit confusing…. I hardly ever use cash these days. It’s so dirty. 🙂

cashier was probably busy - not sure . I like when people don’t fawn all over them.

Melissa hope your day is a good one. 💋

• Heart
If you want to call that "functioning "
I mean, her parents are barely functioning...so their standards for what "function" is are low.

Why does Asshat try to focus on Abbie shopping and buying things? She needs to buy cookies like a hole in the head... Will Abbie ever go to a store and buy things without them? Does she have any idea what it is she is doing.. she may as well be handing the cashier a napkin.

Such a waste of time when he could be teaching her things that may actually make a difference in her life.. like a few words (non food related), how to dress herself, brush her hair, brush her teeth, toilet, properly wash her hands..etc etc
I think one of the reasons he focuses on shopping is because A&P see consumption as a sign of success and happiness. That's why as soon as the YouTube money started rolling in, they had to buy "all the things" and why they focus on showing us meals they think are decadent or otherwise upscale. In their minds, buying, eating, and leisure are what defines a successful adult...therefore when they think of Abbie's independence, they picture her engaging in all of those consumption activities. I mean, look at how they described their fantasy of what life would be like for her in Riverside...they envisioned her walking to all the "shops" and being known by the people she encountered there. They didn't want her to be able to walk to school, or to support services. They didn't want her to be able to build relationships with people who are truly enmeshed in her community,
like teachers, careworkers, librarians...or even the cops they claim to want to educate. No, they just wanted her to build relationships with the "normals" out for an afternoon of coffee and shopping. The same way Priscilla uses Abbie to play Hip Young Person dress-up, and Asa uses her like a Cool Adventure Girl action figure...the focus on retail is another way they both try to wrap her up in the life they've always wanted to live. Instead of the life that is most functional or enjoyable for her.

• Heart
I mean, her parents are barely functioning...so their standards for what "function" is are low.

I think one of the reasons he focuses on shopping is because A&P see consumption as a sign of success and happiness. That's why as soon as the YouTube money started rolling in, they had to buy "all the things" and why they focus on showing us meals they think are decadent or otherwise upscale. In their minds, buying, eating, and leisure are what defines a successful adult...therefore when they think of Abbie's independence, they picture her engaging in all of those consumption activities. I mean, look at how they described their fantasy of what life would be like for her in Riverside...they envisioned her walking to all the "shops" and being known by the people she encountered there. They didn't want her to be able to walk to school, or to support services. They didn't want her to be able to build relationships with people who are truly enmeshed in her community,
like teachers, careworkers, librarians...or even the cops they claim to want to educate. No, they just wanted her to build relationships with the "normals" out for an afternoon of coffee and shopping. The same way Priscilla uses Abbie to play Hip Young Person dress-up, and Asa uses her like a Cool Adventure Girl action figure...the focus on retail is another way they both try to wrap her up in the life they've always wanted to live. Instead of the life that is most functional or enjoyable for her.
I think they go places constantly, because essentially they don't want to face the responsibilities at home.

• Heart
I would bet the whole damn farm asshat braided her hair the night before and in the morning when it opened up it looked like joe dirt. How to did you not notice when she left what that looked like. Then they laugh at her about to while she sat right there and you did that to her. Douchiest of the douche canoes. When asshat was talking about piggy leaving Abbie in the retention pond and didn’t mention she was close to 400 pounds 🤦‍♀️. Who does he think he was fooling piggy would have drowned before she could have ever got Abbie out.
Also those ponds are full of gators in Florida. It all just takes a split second.

Reactions: 12
ive seen Abbie use cash or a card. that must be a bit confusing…. I hardly ever use cash these days. It’s so dirty. 🙂

cashier was probably busy - not sure . I like when people don’t fawn all over them.

Melissa hope your day is a good one. 💋
Imagine if you are working as a cashier at a busy store and here comes the Asshat circus..honking, huge camera, Asshat alone with Abbie. In reality it probably took forever to get Abbie to pick up the cookies and carry them to the cashier..how many gummy bears did she have to be fed to get her there? The cashier probably knows Abbie and has seen Asshat there before... the Massives think everyone should bow down to them and stop everything ...because...autism...so they can build their narrative.... which probably took much much longer then what he actually filmed.. there could have even been a meltdown involved as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Or was it a lie? Did we see any proof that Slimelife sent that to her? Maybe she stupidly bought it and to justify the expense they said it was sent to her. See Fatboy what happens when no one believes anything you say? Tell Pricillapotomous we said hey.

You know if they said they tried mmj for Abs and it didn't work, that cannabis permit is good for a yr, and can keep getting it renewed every yr, and as the parent he can go in whenever he wants and buy anything, bud, flowers, gummies, tincture, concentrates (for cooking lol) and it's not some 'medical' grade it's the real deal. What was the question? lol

I believe they only tried CBD, and I'm not even sure if it was bought from a dispensary. The process to get a caregiver card for my kiddo included a background check. I don't remember if they said they went through that whole process or not. Plus, it also included getting a certification from a doctor who was certified by the state to recommend cannabis. It's a whole process with at least 5-6 different steps depending on where you live.

I feel a certain kind of way about giving kids like Abby medical marijuana. Heck, even adults like Abby. And by like Abby I mean severely idd and non verbal. They have no way of verbalizing or communicating how it makes them feel. They could have a horrible reaction and not be able to tell whoever is giving it to them that it’s making them dizzy, or hallucinate, or something like that. Yes I know mj generally doesn’t make you hallucinate, but you never know how it could effect someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not trying to be negative in them teaching Abbie, but she is never going to grasp the shopping thing other than knowing what she wants because the school takes her there weekly. She has no interest in the paying transaction of it and can’t pay attention enough to begin to grasp it. He makes a point of saying how she’s doing well at it and I just don’t see that. Really, what’s the point?
I mean the tuition there must be $30,000 a year...and they bring them to a gas station to buy cookies????? WTF.... THE POINT??????? All Abbie knows is she sees that place and she grabs a pack of cookies....there is no teaching or learning.,,,it's just COOKIES. I swear everyone in that kids life treats her like a family pet.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I mean the tuition there must be $30,000 a year...and they bring them to a gas station to buy cookies????? WTF.... THE POINT??????? All Abbie knows is she sees that place and she grabs a pack of cookies....there is no teaching or learning.,,,it's just COOKIES. I swear everyone in that kids life treats her like a family pet.
I don't think its teaching them to buy cookies.... they are working on social skills, how to behave in public, not to open and eat food before taking it to the register...

There is learning involved in everything... and one needs to remember JSA is about ABA. They want to train the ASD out to make kids appear to the world as "normal " as possible. Normal behaviors in stores is part of that. (No I don't agree with training people like they are dogs.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He is trying to make it look like they do so much for her. All the complaints from stumphumpers and tattlers alike are finally sinking in. They were both looking really neglectful for a while as far as teaching her. Now they are going overboard with their fakery and he thinks if he lues enough, people will start believing him. Ab never shakes her head "yes" when he says she does. He just says "yes" for her when that is the answer he wants us to believe she implied. Of course he can get her to go get a cookie in the store. She wants the cookie. Have her go in and buy a notebook and she won't do it. She doesn't want the notebook, she wants the cookie! The only thing she is doing is getting nowhere fast. Too liitle too late.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I feel a certain kind of way about giving kids like Abby medical marijuana. Heck, even adults like Abby. And by like Abby I mean severely idd and non verbal. They have no way of verbalizing or communicating how it makes them feel. They could have a horrible reaction and not be able to tell whoever is giving it to them that it’s making them dizzy, or hallucinate, or something like that. Yes I know mj generally doesn’t make you hallucinate, but you never know how it could effect someone.

That's true, but the side effects of the meds that are prescribed do the exact same thing or even worse. My kiddo maxxed out med doses quickly and then it was like giving him nothing because the doses were not therapeutic, but he couldn't take more because he had to be a certain weight. It got to the point where we were just throwing medication at him. He actually looked more stoned on all the pharmas.

• Heart
  • Sad
Because he can’t bear to think that Abbie has IDD, he wants her to be ‘normal’ whatever normal may be 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That's true, but the side effects of the meds that are prescribed do the exact same thing or even worse. My kiddo maxxed out med doses quickly and then it was like giving him nothing because the doses were not therapeutic, but he couldn't take more because he had to be a certain weight. It got to the point where we were just throwing medication at him. He actually looked more stoned on all the pharmas.
The tricky thing for Medical MJ for me (I am a patient) is how to dose. I prefer edibles to flower and sometimes I have to experiment on how much to take. If I eat 1/4 of a chocolate square (looks like a Hershey Bar), its not enough - if I eat 1/2 of a square, its too much. And forget about the gummies - they knock me out, which I DON'T want to happen. Also the edibles take a couple hours (in my case) to take effect. I do like it and it helps for anxiety when I can figure it out correctly.

As far as in Abbie's case, I think it would have an adverse effect for her. I would be fearful (in her case) for her to take it. Also, I believe in Florida she needs to be at least 21 (I could be wrong for this). And they did say that CBD oil did nothing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.