Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 799595
We had something tragic happen we want to make you aware of.

View attachment 799596
After spending all day with sweet girl, pricilla wanted ice cream.

View attachment 799597
I was exhausted but I went to the store because she does so much and deserves it.

View attachment 799598
At the store, I had to fight for the last chunky monkey. A lady who did not know who I was budged in front of me and reached for the chunky monkey.

View attachment 799602
I said I am FatheringAutism and that is my chunky monkey. I also grabbed plain vanilla.

View attachment 799610
As I got to the truck, I realized my keys were in my back pocket.

View attachment 799611
I set the ice cream on the top of the truck.

View attachment 799626
I reached for the ice cream and a tragic thing happened.

View attachment 799627
Pricillas chunky monkey fell on me. I had ice cream all over my shirt, my pants and shoes.

View attachment 799629
I didn’t know this was happening. I was in bed waiting.

View attachment 799631
I just wanted my me time with my chunky monkey.

View attachment 799632
He comes home and tells me the story.

View attachment 799633
He has only one carton of vanilla ice cream. Why? I asked him. My chunky monkey.

View attachment 799634
I was so disappointed y’all. I cried myself to sleep.

View attachment 799608
I should of done better.

View attachment 799607
But, being the best husband ever, I got her an ice cream cake the next day.

View attachment 799605
I hope we made you aware, see you next time
They may be adults in chronological age but not¹ is 4mentally! This ice cream story is a prime example of their lack of maturity.
Yup that's the time I meant. Guess it was Ass... she was booking it though...
AlI could think of watching that was if it were a heavily wooded area and she got far enough ahead to get lost or even as scary, if some perv were lurking around and grabbed her! She is still doing this. Other than constantly holding on to her when out and about I don't know what else they can do. At her chronological age, I would hate to see them have to use a tether (like for small children) but if it's a matter of her safety they may have to consider it. 😔 Just my thoughts.

Abbie’s vocal stems must be tough for other students, teachers and aides, I recall Asa talking about how one child at Abbie’s current school who gets upset with her noise. At least there are only 5 in her class I think.
It has to be rough! My ears hurt just fron watching the vlogs....it can only be that much worse in person. I don't know how Asa, Priscilla and Isaiah don't have hearing problems. It's got to be damaging to some extent.
And, nerve racking as well. Again, just watching the vlogs I can feel myself tensing up.
I'm not saying that Abbie's super loud honking and yelling should be stopped if it is really a stim but I'm sure they could get her to tone it down IF they consistently put in the effort with her. If they know it's purely attention seeking they again should be focusing on ways to get her to stop it.
Just my thoughts.

Oh Abbie looks just thrilled to be hugged and kissed by her mother.

View attachment 801219
Looks as if Abbie's thinking to herself, "This woman better get her fat self outta my face and let me go or Ima gonna have to pummel those cheeks and her head. Wait, let me grab her hair first!" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They may be adults in chronological age but not¹ is 4mentally! This ice cream story is a prime example of their lack of maturity.

AlI could think of watching that was if it were a heavily wooded area and she got far enough ahead to get lost or even as scary, if some perv were lurking around and grabbed her! She is still doing this. Other than constantly holding on to her when out and about I don't know what else they can do. At her chronological age, I would hate to see them have to use a tether (like for small children) but if it's a matter of her safety they may have to consider it. 😔 Just my thoughts.

It has to be rough! My ears hurt just fron watching the vlogs....it can only be that much worse in person. I don't know how Asa, Priscilla and Isaiah don't have hearing problems. It's got to be damaging to some extent.
And, nerve racking as well. Again, just watching the vlogs I can feel myself tensing up.
I'm not saying that Abbie's super loud honking and yelling should be stopped if it is really a stim but I'm sure they could get her to tone it down IF they consistently put in the effort with her. If they know it's purely attention seeking they again should be focusing on ways to get her to stop it.
Just my thoughts.

Looks as if Abbie's thinking to herself, "This woman better get her fat self outta my face and let me go or Ima gonna have to pummel those cheeks and her head. Wait, let me grab her hair first!" 🤣
I am all for allowing stims, as long as they aren’t harmful for others.
A child/adult spinning constantly, sure!
A child/adult needing to go swing, sure!
A child/adult screaming for no reason, causing everyone to turn their head and expect something bad happening, or just honking at an ungodly loud level, and that is a hard no for me…
It not only isn’t fair for just NT people but it can also cause severe pain for children and adults with auditory processing issues,

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Because she’s already blown it with her surgery. Because. I can’t stand her. Because she doesn’t own up to blowing it. Because she pretends she’s still #105 pounds down. Regain happens to lots of people, but she is to smug and awful to own it.
When a member here tells me how hard weight loss surgery is, I can’t help but feel bad because I’ve always just thought Priscilla is a lazy cow who doesn’t give af.

Every time I see them eat out, drink a ton of coffee and sweets and never exercise, I think thats exactly why she failed her weight loss surgery.

She was literally gifted a $1000 exercise bike and it collects dust.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When a member here tells me how hard weight loss surgery is, I can’t help but feel bad because I’ve always just thought Priscilla is a lazy cow who doesn’t give af.

Every time I see them eat out, drink a ton of coffee and sweets and never exercise, I think thats exactly why she failed her weight loss surgery.

She was literally gifted a $1000 exercise bike and it collects dust.
I paid over 2000 for my Peloton which is most likely the same model P has.. there is an even more expensive model out now.

It was expensive but my purchase was worth every penny because it has launched me back into fitness and I have lost 40 lbs so far (nearly at my goal weight now) and not only use my peloton regularly, I also make use of all the other fitness classes on the peloton app.. in addition to walking... I bought my bike in January 2021.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I paid over 2000 for my Peloton which is most likely the same model P has.. there is an even more expensive model out now.

It was expensive but my purchase was worth every penny because it has launched me back into fitness and I have lost 40 lbs so far (nearly at my goal weight now) and not only use my peloton regularly, I also make use of all the other fitness classes on the peloton app.. in addition to walking... I bought my bike in January 2021.
It really sucks that something like that would go to Priscilla. It’s odd that a company would give out a product like that and somehow it just happened to be given to someone who is obese. Was that on purpose?

Reactions: 18
I work hard every day to keep my weight from going up. I think I gained two pounds from my trip home and now have cut my calories down to losing mode. I don’t want to be weight obsessed, but if I don’t keep an eye on the scale…yes, I will gain the 88 (87?) pounds back. I could easily eat the same as A&P - I love food that much. I don’t dare though. I also try to walk at least a half hour a day. She can lose and maintain the weight if she really gave an effort and cared.

It really sucks that something like that would go to Priscilla. It’s odd that a company would give out a product like that and somehow it just happened to be given to someone who is obese. Was that on purpose?
I think it was a subtle message…in my opinion. Unless she had a choice of a gift and chose the Peloton.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This reminds me when a Maas Squad family, The Wee Family vlog, showed when little Braylee had a particular stimulus "showcased" by her parents. It was a "pressure" stimulus. It was vile, abusive and exploitative. It violated Braylees dignity, imo. They would strap her in her car seat to sleep instead of her bed and SHOWED her at bedtime pushing up and INTO the buckle of the crotch area repetitively. They were called out quite quickly on the comments that the perverts watching would look at this like the young child was pleasuring herself. It was weird to watch and I unsubbed.
That is exactly how Asshole was referring to Abs "squeezing stim". He always does little laugh when he records her doing it. Like the time in Target.

• Sick
  • Wow
This reminds me when a Maas Squad family, The Wee Family vlog, showed when little Braylee had a particular stimulus "showcased" by her parents. It was a "pressure" stimulus. It was vile, abusive and exploitative. It violated Braylees dignity, imo. They would strap her in her car seat to sleep instead of her bed and SHOWED her at bedtime pushing up and INTO the buckle of the crotch area repetitively. They were called out quite quickly on the comments that the perverts watching would look at this like the young child was pleasuring herself. It was weird to watch and I unsubbed.
The Masse Squad parents are a bunch of creepy weirdos . They all pimp their children out to predators who are subscribers . Where are the advocates for children who are being exploited ? The Masse Squad parents all say they are helping . Helping what ? They all have found a way to make money to buy houses , cars , boats , golf carts , and food . They are all lazy sloths who manipulate at peoples heartstrings . My wish is that there will be a state and federal investigation on these families who use their children for money and things . Their beloved children are not side shows . Is there a # that be called or a E-mail about this exploitation . Maybe call state and federal offices ? You Tube ? Instagram ? Tattlers you're thoughts ?

• Heart
That is exactly how Asshole was referring to Abs "squeezing stim". He always does little laugh when he records her doing it. Like the time in Target.
I thought so. It is HORRID that is put on public view. Posters really should have law enforcement involvement. So very sad.

Reactions: 16
The Masse Squad parents are a bunch of creepy weirdos . They all pimp their children out to predators who are subscribers . Where are the advocates for children who are being exploited ? The Masse Squad parents all say they are helping . Helping what ? They all have found a way to make money to buy houses , cars , boats , golf carts , and food . They are all lazy sloths who manipulate at peoples heartstrings . My wish is that there will be a state and federal investigation on these families who use their children for money and things . Their beloved children are not side shows . Is there a # that be called or a E-mail about this exploitation . Maybe call state and federal offices ? You Tube ? Instagram ? Tattlers you're thoughts ?
Not really anyone to call. Not until there are laws protecting children and vulnerable people from being exploited by their own families and caregivers on these platforms.

Until laws change, unless abuse and neglect can be proven, there is no one going to do anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Look at that big fat tongue. Always ready to chow down on some cheese or okra.

Did you see how happy the beast was when she put those crackers on the table for sweet girl? She's a bleeping feeder.

Also, Nala has the most adorable meow. Those pigs don't deserve such a beautiful animal.
Yes , her creepy mother is a feeder . Abbie's diet consists of high sodium , sugar . I feel sorry for Abbie . Nala is a beautiful cat . Abbie and Nala both deserve to be in a home where they are love nurtured and taken care of .

I am all for allowing stims, as long as they aren’t harmful for others.
A child/adult spinning constantly, sure!
A child/adult needing to go swing, sure!
A child/adult screaming for no reason, causing everyone to turn their head and expect something bad happening, or just honking at an ungodly loud level, and that is a hard no for me…
It not only isn’t fair for just NT people but it can also cause severe pain for children and adults with auditory processing issues,
With early intervention Abbie could have been helped with her loud and screaming stim . Did her parents help her with this behavior ? Did they seek advice from her Dr.'s and therapist for who knows ? As a parent of a autistic adult , I see neglect . She's 16 now if only they used early intervention , are they lazy yes ! They will never take responsibility for Abbie's behavior's they will use the " autism " card . Now with that said just imagine in 5 years Abbie will be 21 she will still be screaming , violent behavior , pulling hair , biting , she will be harmful to herself and sadly to others .

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder if Asshat is bringing back showing the squeezing STIM to get more views back..from the creepers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

I made the story up lol. Took a bunch of screenshots and came up with a ridiculous story to match their faces. I figured it was more entertaining than the tit coming out of their mouths at the time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Asshat is bringing back showing the squeezing STIM to get more views back..from the creepers.
I’ve always thought Assa was a creeper. Remember when that creepy commenter said he wanted to impregnate Abbie and Assa never deleted those comments, even afte leghumpers brought it up. And that was back when he was notorious for deleting comments so it didn’t make sense to why he left those up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Tonight's Vlog: This is already ridiculous seeing pig do whatever it is that she is doing with her lips.

She is getting the concept of shopping? Are you bleeping serious, ASA?!? We have Piggy slanging her skin care carp to Lurch and whatever Asa's sisters name is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tonight's Vlog: This is already ridiculous seeing pig do whatever it is that she is doing with her lips.

She is getting the concept of shopping? Are you bleeping serious, ASA?!? We have Piggy slanging her skin care carp to Lurch and whatever Asa's sisters name is
P on the thumbnail with her fake kiss watching for the camera so she will know when to stop pretending.

Why does Asshat try to focus on Abbie shopping and buying things? She needs to buy cookies like a hole in the head... Will Abbie ever go to a store and buy things without them? Does she have any idea what it is she is doing.. she may as well be handing the cashier a napkin.

Such a waste of time when he could be teaching her things that may actually make a difference in her life.. like a few words (non food related), how to dress herself, brush her hair, brush her teeth, toilet, properly wash her hands..etc etc

I see Lurch and the evil dwarf are helping P in her slimelife scam??? I'm about over these 2 idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
1. Not using the seatbelt lock.
2. Kylie got a bigger cake then summer’s birthday cake. AND flowers.
3. I have absolute confidence that lurch will not use that slime like tit. Proof positive that big P will recruit anyone

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Regarding the little post they made on her school photo and how her hair looked like a mullet, like how bleeping rude of them. It would be funny if Abbie was in on the joke and could laugh WITH them but since she is clueless about it it's more like they are just laughing at her. IDK that's how it came across to me. I felt sorry for her. Didn't they know it was picture day? why didn't they properly do her hair???
Abbie is abused , her family mocks her behaviors , they laugh at her not with her . They didn't properly do her hair because they are lazy or buzzed from all the drinking they do . Are Abbie's parents functioning alcoholics ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.