Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the little post they made on her school photo and how her hair looked like a mullet, like how bleeping rude of them. It would be funny if Abbie was in on the joke and could laugh WITH them but since she is clueless about it it's more like they are just laughing at her. IDK that's how it came across to me. I felt sorry for her. Didn't they know it was picture day? why didn't they properly do her hair???
Picture day is a milestone day in the school year and they put zero thought into how Abbie would look. We all know that Abbie smiles when she is engaged and happy and sitting on a photographers stool is not fun for anybody. When Kylie did her hair in French plaits, it looked very nice on Abbie and it is a shame that they didn't ask Kylie to do that for the school photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tonight Vlog: F U Haters: Abbie understands everything. Jk it’s called How Much Does She Understand?
its 8 minutes long. I guess he figured he spoiled us with a 49 minute video yesterday.

Vlog starts with Thilla once again giving more attention to Sandy than Abbie. AssHat made a statement of “we like happy moods” but it was the WAY he said it. Very sarcastic, but truthful. Almost like a “y’all don’t know the half of it” type tone to it. They love “happy moods” because it’s easier to deal with Abbie. But Abbie isn’t always in those happy moods and that’s why he said it like that.

A big blob of lavender appeared in the screen and omg a pull up sighting from Abbie.

Next scene was either the same day or next day just because of their clothes? I figured Thilla could change but what did AssHat wear in that long ass sue the school video ?

Oh look what fat ass mommy brought home from a dinner date of stuffing her face, Peter Brooke chocolate graham crackers for Abbie.
Abbie is never allowed on date night but AssHats parents are. And I’m aware his father is “going thru a hard time” but whatever.

Abbie can’t do 2 with her fingers. Nor did she respond to “tell mom thank you” twice. Thilla responded with a awkward look to Asa of “sweet girl”

So what I find funny is, we as people know that Abbie has majorly regressed or if she ever even was as progressed. But in the 49 minute minute they posted yesterday it came out their mouth that the school even thought there was basically no hope for Abbie. But AssHat still hit play in his camera and told us word for word of a story of this progressed, smart, potty trained sweet girl Abbie. When it’s nowhere near that.
“Some days she just understands everything you say to her”

And according to AssHat apparently whatever day he filmed, that Abbie was top knotch, on her best behavior, understood every word they spoke to her. But we didn’t see it on film…. But we did see the mark on Abbies arm where she scratched herself. Does she do that when she’s happy or upset AssHat? I’ll let you tell me that answer.

“Are you telling me what you did today?” AssHat you read here and your comments under your videos because it was suggested to you and Thilla that instead of thinking Abbie is asking, start thinking that she’s TELLING you about her day.

Abbie signed All done and for the first time, they responded with “are you done with the camera?” And then Abbie shook her head yes, and they granted her wish. I knew it was coming because he said underneath a comment on YouTube that he would “show us that Abbie understands no camera or yes camera”

We saw Thilla in her purple jamy jams and she promptly reminded AssHat with a quick head tilt and “pajamas” and just like that AssHat is granted everyone’s wishes.
That’s a bunch of bullsh*t that she said all done with camera and he listened. He’s only doing that because it has been brought up here how he doesn’t respect her privacy and she has no way to really tell him that like on her ipad. Does he really think most people are that stupid not to realize what he is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder what the beast will think of her BFF getting it done and being successful (if she is). I also wonder what Lauren thinks of the beast and her weight loss surgery.
Lauren doesn’t hold back so any struggle after the weightloss surgery, she will document. On the other hand, Priscilla continues to go on like nothing happened.

That will be the difference between the two. Priscilla will definitely feel some type of way if Lauren loses the weight or if shes real about her surgery.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I would bet the whole damn farm asshat braided her hair the night before and in the morning when it opened up it looked like joe dirt. How to did you not notice when she left what that looked like. Then they laugh at her about to while she sat right there and you did that to her. Douchiest of the douche canoes. When asshat was talking about piggy leaving Abbie in the retention pond and didn’t mention she was close to 400 pounds 🤦‍♀️. Who does he think he was fooling piggy would have drowned before she could have ever got Abbie out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can't wait for him to put Abbie to bed so she can cut the act and get on her phone!
If she's so loving and motherly why doesn't she get off her fat a$$ to put Abbie to bed herself.
Sorry Priscilla! Watching you paw at your dsughters hair isn't being a mother!
What is going on at the Mold Manor?

Has Abbie finally had enough?
View attachment 793594

Did Ass really say they have a professional on it and he doesn’t want to step on their toes?
View attachment 793595

Why is there a suitcase out?
View attachment 793597

How long will Big P fit into this dress?
View attachment 793598

Are they trying to recreate The Creation of Adam?
View attachment 793599

What happened to her Extra Large Ass Mesh Bath Sponge?
View attachment 793600

Is Miss Trunchbull and Piggy the same person?
View attachment 793601

Inquiring minds want to know!!
In the first pic, looks like Ab has her mother's gene for the claw hand/pinky finger thingy. I tried it and found it quite difficult to bend my little finger for an extended time or whatever the he'll Cilla does with her hands. I'm baffled!

Reactions: 14
Lauren doesn’t hold back so any struggle after the weightloss surgery, she will document. On the other hand, Priscilla continues to go on like nothing happened.

That will be the difference between the two. Priscilla will definitely feel some type of way if Lauren loses the weight or if shes real about her surgery.
I’ve had the surgery. It’s not easy. The surgery does the work for the first year. In that year you have to change your mindset about food. And establish a workout program. If you don’t. You WILL gain everything back quickly. I would love for Lauren to be successful. But considering her history it’s not hopeful

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like she is ready to claw her. Back pillow gone already??
Where the f**k is it? Lol

And the trick of the Black Shirt that hides all the rolls, those hideous winter pants.. that phone turned upside down with the screen STILL on,while your daughter craves for your attention!
Agreed. Put the phone down! This is so setup. I would love my ex-husband( if he were around, lol) to get a CANDID of me like this with my daughter. Brushing her hair or giving a back is her favorite thing. I certainly put my phone down so she knows I'm engaged with her. Maybe she thinks Ab doesn't care that her other hand is "working the business"

How long do you think they will stay at SelfieWrld. Also thoughts on the room changes?
They look quite immature imo. They switched out the room with the bed to the "crime scene" tape room. Also, with the bed and with Freddy Kruger color- like stripes. I hate the pumpkin plaid room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Always the asshole.
I still can’t get over him saying they showcased her squeeze stim. It’s not the squeeze, it’s not the stim it’s the word showcase.
Like he is on the bleeping price is right going for the showcase showdown.
Like he is explaining that he showcased the hooves of his prized pig at the bleeping state fair.
Not saying stimming is bad or taboo. I just feel like who the duck does he think he is?
Maybe Abbie doesn’t want to publicize her most personal things and that’s just the thing…she can’t give her consent.

Just check out these vlog titles from Fathead FatheringAutism:

Favorite autistic stimming behavior
Stealing food and hand stimming
Autistic stimming behaviors at family dinner
Affection and aggression with autistic stimming
Autistic stimming at fireworks show
Autistic stimming to hip Hop
Painful autistic stimming
Lots of autistic stimming and life skills
Autistic stimming with a GoPro
New stimming behavior for an autistic girl

Gurrrr. Makes me so mad at that Asshole and so sad for Abbie.
This reminds me when a Maas Squad family, The Wee Family vlog, showed when little Braylee had a particular stimulus "showcased" by her parents. It was a "pressure" stimulus. It was vile, abusive and exploitative. It violated Braylees dignity, imo. They would strap her in her car seat to sleep instead of her bed and SHOWED her at bedtime pushing up and INTO the buckle of the crotch area repetitively. They were called out quite quickly on the comments that the perverts watching would look at this like the young child was pleasuring herself. It was weird to watch and I unsubbed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve had the surgery. It’s not easy. The surgery does the work for the first year. In that year you have to change your mindset about food. And establish a workout program. If you don’t. You WILL gain everything back quickly. I would love for Lauren to be successful. But considering her history it’s not hopeful
So why doesn’t Priscilla get a pass? Obviously she’s a horrible person but how does that correlate with her failed weight loss surgery?

Reactions: 5
If you need a break from these morons, check out the Angie and Ruby page on youtube. It will melt your heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 801375
witch please, your ass would never fit into a fifty gallon bucket... literally.
Look at that big fat tongue. Always ready to chow down on some cheese or okra.

Did you see how happy the beast was when she put those crackers on the table for sweet girl? She's a bleeping feeder.

Also, Nala has the most adorable meow. Those pigs don't deserve such a beautiful animal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like all the comments asking why Asa and the people around Abbie talk about her when she is around, and a few others about her understanding that a camera is in her face, but does Abbie really understand that the camera is filming her for YouTube. None of the comments were mean, and that tells me that Asa knows damn well Abbie has no concept of what is really going on with filming her. What POS!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So why doesn’t Priscilla get a pass? Obviously she’s a horrible person but how does that correlate with her failed weight loss surgery?
Because she’s already blown it with her surgery. Because. I can’t stand her. Because she doesn’t own up to blowing it. Because she pretends she’s still #105 pounds down. Regain happens to lots of people, but she is to smug and awful to own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apparently "salad" is a vegetable!

May I suggest more green vegetables?

Priscilla Maass
Priscilla Maass
22 hours ago
We love Brussels, salad, zucchini, and asparagus. What green vegetables do you eat?
Asking as if she cares ..anything to up $$$$ engagement... I bet they don't eat any vegetable that isn't cooked to death and fried or slathered with butter, cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, bacon, or sugar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ass says it's a "UNICORN DAY". Apparently she was really receptive to what they were asking her to do, she was in the washing machine room, Priscilla says go to the bathroom, and apparently she came back up and did what she said.
How come we didn't see that on camera? Oh yeah that's right unicorns are not real....
End of the video, Assa says as he's leaning over the divider from the kitchen to the living room okay we're going to get changed and go to bed in 10 minutes or something to that effect, OH YOU'RE BLOWING KISSES. Really, come on ass we never see her blow a kiss to anyone. Last time I checked weed is not legal in Florida. Oh and by the way we didn't see it, so therefore it didn't happen. Because it's a unicorn.
I'm with you and I call BS on the entire vlog scenario except for Abbie giving the stink eye to Prissypoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have had 15foot surgeries in the past 6 years on both feet due to arthritis…I have had bone transferred from both hips after finding my body rejects cadaver bone. I have had screws and plate put into one foot as well as cysts growing in a spot between nerve and blood vessel… I hate ortho boots!
I feel for you! Had surgeries in foot for bunion, it didn’t really ever make my foot better, but instead led to degenerative arthritis in and around the toe joints which leave me with chronic pain. I’ve had injections in the joint which give relief for a while, but the arthritis wins out, lol. I’ve also had injections for plantar fasciitis to get some relief. She needs to stop wearing those stupid shoes she wears along with the flip flops. Good supportive shoes, (can’t believe I said that), like Vionics, perhaps, would help the issue song with losing some weight. Foot pain is the worst!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.