Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No worries. Abbie's waiver is a lifetime waiver, that she won't ever loose. Most children don't get on the waiver until they are around 8-10 years old because it takes that much paperwork and there is a 7 year wait (in Florida), so it pairs up with them being an adult, before they get it. Due to Abbie's Autism being so severe, she was able to get early placement, which should help with care and job training now, which is so needed but A&P have stood in the way, for the last 3-4 years, when Pre-Voc Rehabilitation would have been working with Abbie, doing piece meal work, trying to get her employable, saying that they didn't want her to do that. Now, they have been told by the state that she is unemployable and they want to push the other direction and I could even see them trying to sue JSA and the FL Voc Rehab board, to get her employment (which can be done but is so much harder than the School Board they took on because they are essential taking on SSA)...
As far as the teeth, eye sinking, jaw set back, etc. that is all fine motor and core strength. Over the years, when Abbie was little, PTs, Occupational therapists, speech therapists and even ABA would work on strengthening muscles, and that starts in the core but extends to all areas of the body, including the face. Over the last few years, A&P have cut back her therapy or failed to follow through and lost her ability to access these therapies and this is 100% a direct result of that. Abbie is loosing even the strength in her face, to keep her jaw where it needs to be, her teeth are shifting due to jaw placement and her eyes are loosing the ability to focus due to the muscles weakening because they aren't being used. It could even be a combination of the head banging, which they should have stopped many years ago, as it is a dangerous stim, that can cause brain damage.
A&P have made Abbie into what she is today and it is extremely scary because she is going to be a handful to anyone that tries to work with her. I am glad that they have Summer but eventually, Abbie will be too much for her and there is a sad end of reality that eventually A&P will have to come to, unless of course they continually fail to keep Abbie safe and then they may never have to get there.

On the Aunts, I am trying to like them. Especially the one NOT related. She seems so down to Earth and welcoming and loves Abbie. There is absolutely no denying that she cares a lot about family. Asa's actual sister (or half-sister), I am trying to like her but she doesn't give off the same vibes..

Never thought about that but you could 100% be the truth! Asa had already left and was just coming back... Priscilla could have been still hitting the bottle back then too.. I have seen adults with FASD and while some are a little more ahead of Abbie, it wasn't by that much and it was because of a foster parent or adoptive parent, pushing for services and accommodations to get them to where they were at, from a very small age. We know A&P didn't push for many years, for therapies and services and then failed to follow through with what services she was getting.. So, FASD could definitely be a possibility but Priscilla would never admit to it..
I've wondered about her eyesight. I know they can test people with special needs, but how accurate can that be - there's a video of an eye exam and I can't imagine they know at all what she can and can't see. Poor girl could be walking around with double vision and they'd never know

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember a Q&A years ago (from the old house) when Asa, when asked if Abbie would ever work, said that he didn’t want that for her. (sorry for the run-on sentence.) Anyway, how many times can he change his narrative? I wonder if it’s because of new subscribers or because he is truly running out of content.

Also, how has Abbie made real progress over the years? I try, but I just can’t see it.

Remember when she used to (with heavy assistance) microwave the student’s lunches in JSA? They haven’t mentioned that for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No worries. Abbie's waiver is a lifetime waiver, that she won't ever loose. Most children don't get on the waiver until they are around 8-10 years old because it takes that much paperwork and there is a 7 year wait (in Florida), so it pairs up with them being an adult, before they get it. Due to Abbie's Autism being so severe, she was able to get early placement, which should help with care and job training now, which is so needed but A&P have stood in the way, for the last 3-4 years, when Pre-Voc Rehabilitation would have been working with Abbie, doing piece meal work, trying to get her employable, saying that they didn't want her to do that. Now, they have been told by the state that she is unemployable and they want to push the other direction and I could even see them trying to sue JSA and the FL Voc Rehab board, to get her employment (which can be done but is so much harder than the School Board they took on because they are essential taking on SSA)...
As far as the teeth, eye sinking, jaw set back, etc. that is all fine motor and core strength. Over the years, when Abbie was little, PTs, Occupational therapists, speech therapists and even ABA would work on strengthening muscles, and that starts in the core but extends to all areas of the body, including the face. Over the last few years, A&P have cut back her therapy or failed to follow through and lost her ability to access these therapies and this is 100% a direct result of that. Abbie is loosing even the strength in her face, to keep her jaw where it needs to be, her teeth are shifting due to jaw placement and her eyes are loosing the ability to focus due to the muscles weakening because they aren't being used. It could even be a combination of the head banging, which they should have stopped many years ago, as it is a dangerous stim, that can cause brain damage.
A&P have made Abbie into what she is today and it is extremely scary because she is going to be a handful to anyone that tries to work with her. I am glad that they have Summer but eventually, Abbie will be too much for her and there is a sad end of reality that eventually A&P will have to come to, unless of course they continually fail to keep Abbie safe and then they may never have to get there.

On the Aunts, I am trying to like them. Especially the one NOT related. She seems so down to Earth and welcoming and loves Abbie. There is absolutely no denying that she cares a lot about family. Asa's actual sister (or half-sister), I am trying to like her but she doesn't give off the same vibes..

Never thought about that but you could 100% be the truth! Asa had already left and was just coming back... Priscilla could have been still hitting the bottle back then too.. I have seen adults with FASD and while some are a little more ahead of Abbie, it wasn't by that much and it was because of a foster parent or adoptive parent, pushing for services and accommodations to get them to where they were at, from a very small age. We know A&P didn't push for many years, for therapies and services and then failed to follow through with what services she was getting.. So, FASD could definitely be a possibility but Priscilla would never admit to it..
All the FAS kids I have known it was something diagnosed at birth... wasn't something that could be denied or explained away. Very distinct markers... (granted it was only 3, and they went to school with me... one adopted and 2 in foster system.)

Not saying P did or didn't drink while pregnant but don't think so. I do not thing she has FAS... they see too many doctors and therapists over the years (and currently to keep her asd status) it would have been discovered long ago. Not to mention Ass step dad is in the medical field.... and was the one who mentioned asd...

Plus the alcohol consumption wasn't really a thing until they moved to the new house. Really ramping up over the last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think that because Lurch is kind and nurturing to the girls, they want to be like her which is likely why they both have boyish hair like her. I don't think that little children should be worrying themselves with pronouns and that comes down to what they are being taught at home and having an androgynous parent certainly doesn't help. I don't think Lurch deserves praise for her humble brag of acceptance of this child's decision. This is as exploitive as the Maassholes. Lurch and Angry Elf's platform will be discussing their child's genderless existence. Like Abbie, that child doesn't have the ability/maturity to consent for her personal business to be made public. That little girl could easily change her mind and could be made fun of and embarrassed that her parent plastered it on social media.
Abbie is a genetic abnomaly. Although I did wonder about fetal alcohol syndrome as we all know the beast likes to throw back her drink. I wonder if she drank during pregnancy with Abbie? Either that, or Pig and Ass are related.
When you slam your head and back as hard as Ab does on the couch or in the car, eventually your brains, etc are going to be affected. Her spine is already ruined, and they don't do anything about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Here’s the picture of abbys teeth. I’ve never seen teeth or a jaw in this shape. It’s very odd to me
Interesting. I could be wrong, but it's almost as if her lateral incisors (the teeth immediately on each side of her two front teeth) are gone :unsure: .

It looks like her two front teeth (central incisors) are sitting next to her canine/cuspid teeth, which is not normal but it would make this image make more sense.

I've looked at her bite a million times but never made that connection until you said something.🦷🦷
Who knows...with all the weirdness going on with the mouths of the entire mASSive family, nothing shocks me anymore!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

Screenshot (603).png
Screenshot (602).jpg

• Haha
To be fair, it was Emily and not Crystal that made that post on her personal IG, but...like I did, people connect their personal with Crystal's YouTube channel. I do hope that is not something they bring to YouTube. I agree that it is young for kids to be making decisions like that but that is the world we live in now. Gender identity,
I remember a Q&A years ago (from the old house) when Asa, when asked if Abbie would ever work, said that he didn’t want that for her. (sorry for the run-on sentence.) Anyway, how many times can he change his narrative? I wonder if it’s because of new subscribers or because he is truly running out of content.

Also, how has Abbie made real progress over the years? I try, but I just can’t see it.

Remember when she used to (with heavy assistance) microwave the student’s lunches in JSA? They haven’t mentioned that for a long time.
I think they realized that wasn't the best choice of a profession for her since her hands and nails are always dirty, and she will eat whatever is put in front of her. I would not want my child exposed to that especially with Covid

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Interesting. I could be wrong, but it's almost as if her lateral incisors (the teeth immediately on each side of her two front teeth) are gone :unsure: .

It looks like her two front teeth (central incisors) are sitting next to her canine/cuspid teeth, which is not normal but it would make this image make more sense.

I've looked at her bite a million times but never made that connection until you said something.🦷🦷
Who knows...with all the weirdness going on with the mouths of the entire mASSive family, nothing shocks me anymore!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

View attachment 810155View attachment 810165
Her mouth shape is a lot like Ps.... so likely just luck (bad luck) of genetics.

Also have to remember a lot of Abbie's odd face shape is a combo of lack of muscle tone and control... and the fact she holds her jaw oddly at times (jutting forward or off to one side or the other.) She still has ST that work on her jaw, mouth, and tongue muscles... but the fact she uses none of them for speech, and ST is only at JSA, those muscles will remain weak.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think that because Lurch is kind and nurturing to the girls, they want to be like her which is likely why they both have boyish hair like her. I don't think that little children should be worrying themselves with pronouns and that comes down to what they are being taught at home and having an androgynous parent certainly doesn't help. I don't think Lurch deserves praise for her humble brag of acceptance of this child's decision. This is as exploitive as the Maassholes. Lurch and Angry Elf's platform will be discussing their child's genderless existence. Like Abbie, that child doesn't have the ability/maturity to consent for her personal business to be made public. That little girl could easily change her mind and could be made fun of and embarrassed that her parent plastered it on social media.
👆 This is very well said. My DIL's brother knew from an early age he was not female. He didn't start to transition until he was 17. His family accepted it but is was a very gradual change. When I met him he was still a female and looked like a female. I've told my kids, and now I'm sounding like my parents but, I don't get this pronoun crap. I really don't. I am very open minded but I am trying to understand it. Does this mean Ruby thinks of herself as both male and female? What kid at her age even understands the complexity of gender and sexual orientation. Nobody has been able to explain it to me where it makes sense. If anyone out there can tell me what I'm missing, I'm all ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I totally agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
👆 This is very well said. My DIL's brother knew from an early age he was not female. He didn't start to transition until he was 17. His family accepted it but is was a very gradual change. When I met him he was still a female and looked like a female. I've told my kids, and now I'm sounding like my parents but, I don't get this pronoun crap. I really don't. I am very open minded but I am trying to understand it. Does this mean Ruby thinks of herself as both male and female? What kid at her age even understands the complexity of gender and sexual orientation. Nobody has been able to explain it to me where it makes sense. If anyone out there can tell me what I'm missing, I'm all ears.
I totally feel you. I don’t get it either. I am all for a person feeling like they are the other sex and wanting to change to the other sex but the inbetween, none, etc., I don’t understand it at all either… I totally don’t mean to offend anyone but I have told mine “if you want to be a girl, fine. If you want to be a boy, that is fine too. Just be something and not inbetween and I think you need to take a few years to think about it, if you are unsure…”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is definitely something genetic going on. We know that pig has similar physical abnormalities and mild IDD.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is definitely something genetic going on. We know that pig has similar physical abnormalities and mild IDD.
I think its pretty obvious that since Asshole had a normal first daughter, and normal son, Abbie gets her IDD and autism traits from Pig. She has so many from Pigfuckles.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I totally feel you. I don’t get it either. I am all for a person feeling like they are the other sex and wanting to change to the other sex but the inbetween, none, etc., I don’t understand it at all either… I totally don’t mean to offend anyone but I have told mine “if you want to be a girl, fine. If you want to be a boy, that is fine too. Just be something and not inbetween and I think you need to take a few years to think about it, if you are unsure…”
Your not alone feeling this way. I personally don’t understand how a 6 or 8 year old whichever she is, would even be aware of these type of pronouns or why they are used. My granddaughter is 6 and would not be aware of this. To her it’s pretty clearcut, you are a boy or a girl, a he or a she. I’m assuming it’s her environment otherwise most kids wouldn’t even address this kind of thing. I think this can be very confusing for young children and they can be influenced very easily. When they get to be an adult they can make whatever decision but seems like might be heading for a lot of mental anguish for s child. If she was raised in a traditional household with a mom and dad would this have even entered her head. Not judging, just questioning.

• Heart

View attachment 810155View attachment 810165
Holy cow I thought it was her canines that were forward but NO! It's the second teeth. Like the front teeth are regressing

My son (he will always be my son in my heart no matter how he identifies) identifies as "they". So does his partner (born a female, but goes by they). They have a heterosexual relationship. The way my son explained it is gender doesn't matter - they are human and that's it. I try my best but I still struggle with understanding it. I use "they" to my best ability but I slip sometimes. It's not for me to understand I guess. I love my son, no matter what pronouns are used.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Holy cow I thought it was her canines that were forward but NO! It's the second teeth. Like the front teeth are regressing

My son (he will always be my son in my heart no matter how he identifies) identifies as "they". So does his partner (born a female, but goes by they). They have a heterosexual relationship. The way my son explained it is gender doesn't matter - they are human and that's it. I try my best but I still struggle with understanding it. I use "they" to my best ability but I slip sometimes. It's not for me to understand I guess. I love my son, no matter what pronouns are used.
Can you explain why someone wants to be identified as they? Are they non binary, intersex? Or woke?

• Haha
  • Heart
Your not alone feeling this way. I personally don’t understand how a 6 or 8 year old whichever she is, would even be aware of these type of pronouns or why they are used. My granddaughter is 6 and would not be aware of this. To her it’s pretty clearcut, you are a boy or a girl, a he or a she. I’m assuming it’s her environment otherwise most kids wouldn’t even address this kind of thing. I think this can be very confusing for young children and they can be influenced very easily. When they get to be an adult they can make whatever decision but seems like might be heading for a lot of mental anguish for s child. If she was raised in a traditional household with a mom and dad would this have even entered her head. Not judging, just questioning.
I wish I could remember who the person was, but earlier this year the DM had an article about the daughter of famous parents who decided that she wanted to be a boy when she was younger. Her parents didn't make a fuss and they let her dress like a boy, I can't recall if she also changed her name. When she got older, she decided that she was a woman and lives as a woman. Her point in sharing her story was to stop the Frankenstein-like doctors and parents who start hormone therapy on children who want to be the opposite gender in preparation for reassignment surgery. She wasn't condemning adults who make that decision for themselves, but wanted to make the point that children go through phases and should never be allowed to make life altering decisions. Does anyone else recall this story?

• Heart
Thank you. But, why?
As I said, I don't fully understand it myself, and again, it's not for me to understand I don't suppose. The Woke culture is alert to prejudice and discrimination (racial, sexual, etc.) and, again I am assuming, choses to identify this way in solidarity and support. I have no doubt this is a larger issue in the US than the UK, and I wish I could explain it better, but that's all I've got.

Video or this didnt happen. Look at the helmet teetering on her melon 😂

View attachment 809504
[/QUO
In the video it seemed like they were signing a paper for her to start work tomorrow. Now it's 6 years down the line. Ok....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.