Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren’t they against that a while back? I guess they should realize her work ethic from when they had her packing up merch or when they had her and her classmates doing assembly work packing baggies for the homeless.
Hmmm, what happened to that whole “charitable “ activity.. do the homeless not brush their teeth,need deodorant,have their cycles,etc… during the warmer months?? They cannot stick with something that lasts more than a month.
Exactly!
Abbie works hard every day to support her family on the vlogs. I guess one leghumper was correct that she was probably tired after school, because I would be to, if I woke up to a camera following me around, off to school and then being picked up with it in my face again..
I remember Asa making this whole big production that Abbie would not work for pennies though. She would just be happy and not work, if that was all she could do.
What happened there Asa?
Yea, now it doesn’t look so cute for a 16 year old to be without a job. Of course, you have a 18 year old being handed the world up in Boone, so what would be the difference. I guess it would be that you’ll have ran out of content!!
I don’t see Abbie working. Heck, her school removed her from their Vocational Rehabilitation classroom. This means that the school can even show that Abbie is not employable!! That is huge, when those moves happen because they have literally came to an agreement with the state department that Abbie needs more support and services to be within a very minimal job site, than the state can afford to pay out.
Gosh, they will do anything and everything though for views and their leghumpers keep on drinking that Kool-Aid..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wondering…how long can she get respite paid for? Does it stop at 18? Or continue..wondering if this job bullshit is a way for them to get respite once she’s an adult. They just want something where they can pawn her off and not be responsible for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wondering…how long can she get respite paid for? Does it stop at 18? Or continue..wondering if this job bullshit is a way for them to get respite once she’s an adult. They just want something where they can pawn her off and not be responsible for her.
She will have hours for respite the rest of her life, for her caregivers to get breaks. It is paid for through her Medicaid waiver. Once she leaves school, she will have day program hours that will cut into the respite hours though, through the billing but the respite never fully goes away..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At first I wasn’t sure about Crystal but I think she’s ok. Seems to have a big heart and knows what’s right
I think Crystal has a good heart too. I believe that post is by Emily tho. I think their kids are adorable - they seem very smart and kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She will have hours for respite the rest of her life, for her caregivers to get breaks. It is paid for through her Medicaid waiver. Once she leaves school, she will have day program hours that will cut into the respite hours though, through the billing but the respite never fully goes away..
Ahh good to know. I didn’t know if the medicaid waiver was only for children or not. This picture really concerns me. Why does it seem like her eyes are sinking so far into her skull?? She doesn’t look well. She’s always super pale, but her hair looks even more unhealthy than normal. Her jaw is formed weird as well. I saw a picture the other day and it’s like she has four teeth that are in the front and then the others go straight back! It’s wild. It’s not like a rounded shape like most people, i need to find this picture now so I can show you all what I mean

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Crystal has a good heart too. I believe that post is by Emily tho. I think their kids are adorable - they seem very smart and kind.
I'm neutral about them. I don't love that they have chosen to let their children appear on the Internet, but overall they seem pretty reasonable and non-exploitative...nothing like the Maasses, who make their child the star of the show, then manufacture drama about her and scam the strangers obsessed with her for $$$. But it is nice to see them supporting their kid in exploring gender and identity...childhood is supposed to be a time to learn and try new things, I'm glad they'll have the freedom to do that without people getting all het (pun intended 🤣) up about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahh good to know. I didn’t know if the medicaid waiver was only for children or not. This picture really concerns me. Why does it seem like her eyes are sinking so far into her skull?? She doesn’t look well. She’s always super pale, but her hair looks even more unhealthy than normal. Her jaw is formed weird as well. I saw a picture the other day and it’s like she has four teeth that are in the front and then the others go straight back! It’s wild. It’s not like a rounded shape like most people, i need to find this picture now so I can show you all what I mean
There is no doubt she is deficient in vitamins and minerals. She does not look healthy at all - to live in Florida and have a pool (and we know they don't put sunscreen on her) she is unhealthily pale

Here’s the picture of abbys teeth. I’ve never seen teeth or a jaw in this shape. It’s very odd to me
Her teeth are shifting - I wonder if her muscle tone issue plays into the jaw changing. Lord she needs so much physical therapy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
ASSa claims the sponsor reached out to him. That is total 🐂:poop:. ASSa is hustling to keep $$$ rolling in now that the views have dropped considerably. ASSa has figured out the formula to keep the leghumpers engaged and this to play on their emotions. He acts out this weird dialogue where he appears to be wiping away tears as demonstrated in this latest vlog about Abbie getting a job. There are multiple vlogs where he does this. How many times does he pretend to get all weepy and says that stupid line of "it warms my heart." ASSa is hustling 24/7 and the only thing that warms his rotten black heart is $$$. In all honestly, he doesn't give a rats ass about Cilla, Isaiah or Abbie. The guy is the lowest form of a human and I can't wait for the day when he gets his in spades.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
"We are talking about something 6 years or more in the making." Okay, must be why the video is titled "Employment for 16 Year old Girl with Autism".
At first I wasn’t sure about Crystal but I think she’s ok. Seems to have a big heart and knows what’s right
Thats only the beginning. They will put up with being made fun of their whole life. You obviously are encouraging them to look and act like boys because thats what you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My 19yr niece along with her 23yr brother have Austism. He is able to fully integrate in society, he is a community activities leader for a school kids. He lives on his own, has been to university and is fully independent. My niece is the total opposite, she can function within her own surroundings, at home she can live independently with support of her parents, wash, dress, cook, clean independently, she attends college and they help her try and work out what she may want to be. But despite her being able to appear neurotypical in communication and social skills the reality is that only happens in her own safe places. She got a job at a bar collecting glasses, she was so nervous and worried she would let people down she smashed more glasses than collected. If anyone asked her a question she would go into total meltdown at not knowing how to answer.
So speaking from experience i think its all well and good trying to support into job roles but equally there has to be a reality check, Abbi is unable to do most things without prompting. She is not potty trained, unable to care for herself or able to follow simple instructions.
If they want to see her do a job, surely the business they have where " people with addtional needs" are employed is the place to give her the chance. Its an environment she knows, would be a safe place, with people she knows. But i think the sad reality is tht its to much hard work for A n P to do. They can talk the talk but certainly arent able to follow up with there grand plans.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"We are talking about something 6 years or more in the making." Okay, must be why the video is titled "Employment for 16 Year old Girl with Autism".
Asshole knew what he was doing posting that. It sure brought in alot of stumphumpers comments. Broke the boredom for a little while anyway. Have her move in with Isaiah and put his dishes away, unpack his lunchbox, and put clothes in the dryer. I am sure he is too lazy to do any of that. Then you can put her on the respite payroll.

Random thought:
Is this job talk a way for The Beast to employ Abbie at SpankieWrld? A way for the humpers to come gawk at The Princess without it looking like Pig is putting her on display? Trying to find ways to save the SelfishShip from sinking?
We know many of their vlogs are either prepping the dummies for some upcoming fuckery or saving face after they have been called out on some 🐂💩
I have a feeling they have tried many times to have Ab "work" at SpankieWorld (love that title, lol) and it has been a disaster. I think they were counting on her working there to bring more gawkers in to see her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thats only the beginning. They will put up with being made fun of their whole life. You obviously are encouraging them to look and act like boys because thats what you want.
I think that because Lurch is kind and nurturing to the girls, they want to be like her which is likely why they both have boyish hair like her. I don't think that little children should be worrying themselves with pronouns and that comes down to what they are being taught at home and having an androgynous parent certainly doesn't help. I don't think Lurch deserves praise for her humble brag of acceptance of this child's decision. This is as exploitive as the Maassholes. Lurch and Angry Elf's platform will be discussing their child's genderless existence. Like Abbie, that child doesn't have the ability/maturity to consent for her personal business to be made public. That little girl could easily change her mind and could be made fun of and embarrassed that her parent plastered it on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I meant she looked like Helen Keller..in those pics with P....mostly because at one stage Helen Keller looked somewhat feral before she could communicate... and Abbie sometimes appears blind because she doesn't focus with her eyes....I realize they are quite different in intellect.
I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to be snippy. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Abbie is a genetic abnomaly. Although I did wonder about fetal alcohol syndrome as we all know the beast likes to throw back her drink. I wonder if she drank during pregnancy with Abbie? Either that, or Pig and Ass are related.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think that because Lurch is kind and nurturing to the girls, they want to be like her which is likely why they both have boyish hair like her. I don't think that little children should be worrying themselves with pronouns and that comes down to what they are being taught at home and having an androgynous parent certainly doesn't help. I don't think Lurch deserves praise for her humble brag of acceptance of this child's decision. This is as exploitive as the Maassholes. Lurch and Angry Elf's platform will be discussing their child's genderless existence. Like Abbie, that child doesn't have the ability/maturity to consent for her personal business to be made public. That little girl could easily change her mind and could be made fun of and embarrassed that her parent plastered it on social media.
To be fair, it was Emily and not Crystal that made that post on her personal IG, but...like I did, people connect their personal with Crystal's YouTube channel. I do hope that is not something they bring to YouTube. I agree that it is young for kids to be making decisions like that but that is the world we live in now. Gender identity, pronouns, etc. are things that even elementary kids hear and know about now. And their girls are definitely products of their environment - I'm not sure what their other Mom looks like, not sure if she has short hair and is masculine or feminine. It does seem like that opens their girls up for social issues in school - I hope not.

Reactions: 11
No worries. Abbie's waiver is a lifetime waiver, that she won't ever loose. Most children don't get on the waiver until they are around 8-10 years old because it takes that much paperwork and there is a 7 year wait (in Florida), so it pairs up with them being an adult, before they get it. Due to Abbie's Autism being so severe, she was able to get early placement, which should help with care and job training now, which is so needed but A&P have stood in the way, for the last 3-4 years, when Pre-Voc Rehabilitation would have been working with Abbie, doing piece meal work, trying to get her employable, saying that they didn't want her to do that. Now, they have been told by the state that she is unemployable and they want to push the other direction and I could even see them trying to sue JSA and the FL Voc Rehab board, to get her employment (which can be done but is so much harder than the School Board they took on because they are essential taking on SSA)...
As far as the teeth, eye sinking, jaw set back, etc. that is all fine motor and core strength. Over the years, when Abbie was little, PTs, Occupational therapists, speech therapists and even ABA would work on strengthening muscles, and that starts in the core but extends to all areas of the body, including the face. Over the last few years, A&P have cut back her therapy or failed to follow through and lost her ability to access these therapies and this is 100% a direct result of that. Abbie is loosing even the strength in her face, to keep her jaw where it needs to be, her teeth are shifting due to jaw placement and her eyes are loosing the ability to focus due to the muscles weakening because they aren't being used. It could even be a combination of the head banging, which they should have stopped many years ago, as it is a dangerous stim, that can cause brain damage.
A&P have made Abbie into what she is today and it is extremely scary because she is going to be a handful to anyone that tries to work with her. I am glad that they have Summer but eventually, Abbie will be too much for her and there is a sad end of reality that eventually A&P will have to come to, unless of course they continually fail to keep Abbie safe and then they may never have to get there.

On the Aunts, I am trying to like them. Especially the one NOT related. She seems so down to Earth and welcoming and loves Abbie. There is absolutely no denying that she cares a lot about family. Asa's actual sister (or half-sister), I am trying to like her but she doesn't give off the same vibes..

Abbie is a genetic abnomaly. Although I did wonder about fetal alcohol syndrome as we all know the beast likes to throw back her drink. I wonder if she drank during pregnancy with Abbie? Either that, or Pig and Ass are related.
Never thought about that but you could 100% be the truth! Asa had already left and was just coming back... Priscilla could have been still hitting the bottle back then too.. I have seen adults with FASD and while some are a little more ahead of Abbie, it wasn't by that much and it was because of a foster parent or adoptive parent, pushing for services and accommodations to get them to where they were at, from a very small age. We know A&P didn't push for many years, for therapies and services and then failed to follow through with what services she was getting.. So, FASD could definitely be a possibility but Priscilla would never admit to it..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.