Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said, I don't fully understand it myself, and again, it's not for me to understand I don't suppose. The Woke culture is alert to prejudice and discrimination (racial, sexual, etc.) and, again I am assuming, choses to identify this way in solidarity and support. I have no doubt this is a larger issue in the US than the UK, and I wish I could explain it better, but that's all I've got.

Video or this didnt happen. Look at the helmet teetering on her melon 😂
Yoi both should have walked to burn off your 5000 calorie lunch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As I said, I don't fully understand it myself, and again, it's not for me to understand I don't suppose. The Woke culture is alert to prejudice and discrimination (racial, sexual, etc.) and, again I am assuming, choses to identify this way in solidarity and support. I have no doubt this is a larger issue in the US than the UK, and I wish I could explain it better, but that's all I've got.

#dateyourspouse
😂😂
Whale…
If they really want to go back to the dating era…or lack thereof…of their relationship, That would mean Pig should be on all fours and Moobs should be trying to remember her name….
No worries. I will let myself out. 😁👋🏼😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Asshats sister also referred to themselves as “queer parents”. Is anyone able to help me understand the difference between gay and queer? Or lesbian and queer. From what I’ve seen queer usually involves gender as well as sexual preference. But I really don’t get the difference, and Google just confused me more

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Asshats sister also referred to themselves as “queer parents”. Is anyone able to help me understand the difference between gay and queer? Or lesbian and queer. From what I’ve seen queer usually involves gender as well as sexual preference. But I really don’t get the difference, and Google just confused me more
I am comfortable with my answer to this. :ROFLMAO: Queer is kind of an umbrella term for any LBGTQ+ that covers sexuality and gender - anything other than heterosexual or the gender you were born.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It probably happened, but she should be biking, not scootering to burn some calories. I walk at least a half hour to 45 minutes a day…it would probably do her some good as well.

Reactions: 13
I thought queer offended them. I can't keep track of right or wrong words anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought queer offended them. I can't keep track of right or wrong words anymore.
Depends on how you use it. The way it was used when we were young, yeah, that would offend. It's typically a term they use to describe themselves.

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone! I've missed you all and hope you have been well!
I have not been here for 4 weeks, and that includes following the Maasholes so I am not going to attempt a catch up- I'll just be diving back in from today forward. With that said though, if something mega has happened feel free to lmk! :)q

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have not been here for 4 weeks, and that includes following the Maasholes so I am not going to attempt a catch up- I'll just be diving back in from today forward. With that said though, if something mega has happened feel free to lmk! :)q
ROCKET! Yayayayayay! Glad to see you back.❤👋🏼❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Welcome back RocketQueen. You were missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The term that really gets me all confused is gender-fluid. I really don’t understand how you can go between genders. Like I’m totally cool with going from male to female, female to male, hell even non binary. But I don’t know how you can be male one day and female the next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There goes my girl crush slaying the humor again! :ROFLMAO:
You have provided ample material to work with Tattle Sister. 😻 I have said it before…This she will give you a smooch. 😂 I promise! Okay…a good solid hug. How ‘bout that?

• Haha
ROCKET! Yayayayayay! Glad to see you back.❤👋🏼❤
Thank you! Happy to be here!
I had to wear a hard neck brace 24/7 the past 3 weeks- it was pretty much impossible to play online because my head was always up and staring straight ahead, and it was too difficult to even hold my phone up in front of my face for very long, so I took a cyber-break. But as of today I only have to wear it while walking, so I am a free bird! Everyday I wanted to just "take a peek" here to see what was going on but you know me...I'd want to be all up in the conversation! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Your not alone feeling this way. I personally don’t understand how a 6 or 8 year old whichever she is, would even be aware of these type of pronouns or why they are used. My granddaughter is 6 and would not be aware of this. To her it’s pretty clearcut, you are a boy or a girl, a he or a she. I’m assuming it’s her environment otherwise most kids wouldn’t even address this kind of thing. I think this can be very confusing for young children and they can be influenced very easily. When they get to be an adult they can make whatever decision but seems like might be heading for a lot of mental anguish for s child. If she was raised in a traditional household with a mom and dad would this have even entered her head. Not judging, just questioning.
Kids are aware of what's going on in the world. They see things on the news, and there are books and movies that mention gender identities. The little ones in my neighborhood are all raised in traditional households, but many of them are aware of people using different pronouns, and are very polite about making sure they call people the right thing.

The pronouns and labels are all just additional vocabulary for the same old things. Tomboys have existed forever, they just didn't have an additional pronoun option till recently. I remember arguing with my grandmother in grade school because she told me climbing trees wasn't "ladylike"...my comeback was "I'm not a lady, I'm a KID!" I was uncomfortable with the idea of being "girly" for the longest time, and eventually I grew out of it. Some people grow into it instead. Same old stuff as always. People get so worked up over nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
YAY @RocketQueen, welcome back!! 🤩
Since you are not going back to read stuff, here was my post in honor of your surgery date/Cardinal Rule's Bday on September 21st! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂😂:m:m
Also laser eyes (that you love so much!!) from a more recent post!!:love:

I hope you are doing well and I'm glad you are back, you were missed!! ❤

RocketRule.jpg

nalasrevenge.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you! Happy to be here!
I had to wear a hard neck brace 24/7 the past 3 weeks- it was pretty much impossible to play online because my head was always up and staring straight ahead, and it was too difficult to even hold my phone up in front of my face for very long, so I took a cyber-break. But as of today I only have to wear it while walking, so I am a free bird! Everyday I wanted to just "take a peek" here to see what was going on but you know me...I'd want to be all up in the conversation! 😂😂
You should also know that they are preparing Abigail Lorraine for the work force. They are going to get her trained up for a
J-O-B. 😂 Moobs even tried to squirt out a tear over this 💩.
I hope you are feeling much better.❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A lot of the young ones don't like queer, but the older ones (like myself) think they're dumb 🤣 A good rule of thumb is not to call anyone anything you haven't heard them call themselves.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.