Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so hard not to be snarky in my responses to this evening's vlog.

Highlighted reply
Heather Price
Heather Price
3 minutes ago
Probably for more experiences away from mom and dad. I've got 2 special needs teens and wouldn't consider having them work with me yet. The more they work with others the better.

Ms Beaverhausen
Ms Beaverhausen
0 seconds ago
@Heather Price I recall that Isaiah has been on the payroll for media content. This is a family run business, so why the son and not the daughter? Abbie would benefit far more than Isaiah. I would think that she needs gentle guidance and familiarity from her parents before she goes elsewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol.. do you want to advocate for yourself? cookie..
Its all so ridiculous.. surely they dont really believe what they are spewing

Does anyone think JSA really sent literature about employment home with Abbie.. knowing her abilities.? Wonder if that was all made up by Asshat?

If I just saw that photo of Abbie without knowing her story I would think she was blind.. reminds me of Helen Keller.
Helen Keller was brilliant..Abbie not so much. And Summer is no Annie Sullivan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Helen Keller was brilliant..Abbie not so much. And Summer is no Annie Sullivan.
I meant she looked like Helen Keller..in those pics with P....mostly because at one stage Helen Keller looked somewhat feral before she could communicate... and Abbie sometimes appears blind because she doesn't focus with her eyes....I realize they are quite different in intellect.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well that "job" video is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen. "It's exciting, 'Ace', it's the next step." I cannot even wrap my head around what is going on in P's head to think that/say that.

All of the rest of the video was just so full of delusion it was insane. "I'd love to see her fight her own fight, advocate for herself." What....the...hell. Might as well say he thinks she could be an Olympian, a Fortune 500 CEO or President of the United States. Calling it a "pipe dream" feels like an understatement.

And all over some dumb flyer/brochure/program which the school probably gives to everybody because they're not assholes or don't want to get sued for discrimination.

It's so weird because I'm 100% in favor of parents completely believing in their child and having hope for them despite apparent disadvantages and setbacks, but it does not work in this case because they're skipping so many critical steps. Like...."We believe Abbie can get a job." Okay, that's fine, but how about you go ahead and start on the groundwork for that?? For example, she needs to understand the concept of nudity and be counted on to stay clothed in public. She must also be able to be a place without Mom and Dad and be trusted to not hurt herself, others, or company property. If Abbie can't do these things, it's not even responsible for anybody to employ her, not even as a charity thing. The public relies on all businesses to NOT employ people such a person as a matter of common decency and public safety. If her parents or this school have not managed to teach her these things so far, it doesn't make any sense to think a "course" is going to help.

That whole conversation was so freaking bizarre, it's like a couple of parents getting the local summer camp brochure, seeing the ad for pee wee football, and getting misty eyed talking about how this means their son could play for the NFL, all while painstakingly documenting how he has no interest in football and no gift for athleticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Holy sh*t!!! They are never going to accept who she is or what she is/is not capable of. Six more years is not going to make a difference. She does not just have autism she has severe IDD. Would they expect an 18 month old to be able to hold a job? Their expectations of what she is capable of is way off. Have they never been told this by any of the professionals along the way? I get the heartbreak of knowing they will always be dealing with a toddler at best, but major reality check needed on their end.

dude talked about a bleeping charger for five minutes! :mad:
Had to. It was sponsored, otherwise he wouldn’t get paid. Boring as hell though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've been watching this channel for at least two years, Abbie has not learned anything new, if anything she has declined in a lot of areas. We aren't saying she CAN'T learn, we are just stating she just can't hold down a job like they think she can. If she hasn't learned to go to the bathroom on her own at 16 the chances are that in 6 more years she still won't know. Sarah is 100% correct, Abbie just doesn't have the ability to perform a job without someone holding her hand the ENTIRE time and if they want her to work so bad they can hire her at Selfie World.

Holy sh*t!!! They are never going to accept who she is or what she is/is not capable of. Six more years is not going to make a difference. She does not just have autism she has severe IDD. Would they expect an 18 month old to be able to hold a job? Their expectations of what she is capable of is way off. Have they never been told this by any of the professionals along the way? I get the heartbreak of knowing they will always be dealing with a toddler at best, but major reality check needed on their end.

Had to. It was sponsored, otherwise he wouldn’t get paid. Boring as hell though.
2 minutes is usually the average sponsor time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 809418
Abbie has a damn job.
She brings in money from YouTube and Slimelife so that the Hambeasts can live their gluttonous lifestyle.
Hogsiaha on the other hand won't ever have to work a day in his life.
I wonder if it's time for mommy to refill his Publix Grocery Card?
Or maybe his gas card?
She does not look healthy at all. I am not sure if its the lighting; but her skin looks gray, her eyes and hair look dull as well. This child needs better nutrition and vitamins.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She does not look healthy at all. I am not sure if its the lighting; but her skin looks gray, her eyes and hair look dull as well. This child needs better nutrition and vitamins.
I hate to say it, but she is growing a snout

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She will never be able to work. Remember when ABA would come after school, she would do 1 task and need a break, and that went on for every task. There were also times they showed her having a tantrum at the sight of Brandy waiting for her at the house. At this point in time, she puts dishes away and while doing it, signing for “break” “all done” or “eat/snack”. Her work day will be all of a 1/2 hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

This was a funny short. It's a minute long, he tries to say that there's seasons for her to do things. Pull the other one.

Hey Assa, you've been doing YouTube for how many years now what four or five years? How do you not know that the brand deals is usually tops 2 minutes long. Your brand deal was 5 minutes. It's usually 2 minutes long and people know that so they skip through it. You don't understand the assignment.
(The last sentence, is a tik tok reference)

I don't know why Priscilla is so interested in Abbie getting a job. It's not like she can do anything without any supervision. Chronologically she's 16, but she can't do anything without people watching her 24/7. So who's going to work for her anyway?
I’m impressed as a young person in college that people in this forum know these tiktok refrerences LMAO🤣 I thought you guys just copied and pasted the links of A&P’s tiktoks, not that you guys understood the assignment of the jokes🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 809418
Abbie has a damn job.
She brings in money from YouTube and Slimelife so that the Hambeasts can live their gluttonous lifestyle.
Or maybe his gas card?
That would be a perfect comment for their Youtube video. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't figure out if they are really that delusional or if he is slinging this stuff for the narrative that sweet girl is progressing and will have a job someday. Its terribly sad but at 16... nothing magic is going to happen to propel her to independence in the next 6 years. If she continues to regress at the rate she is...she may not be where she is now in 6 years..she may be less abled.

Not saying they should give up on her but good lord...adjust your expectations.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Content, content, content. Abbie getting a job is just a pipedream and Asshole knows it.
The emotional "our little girl is growing up" narrative is such bullshit. He's upset about the reality of his situation. He's "onboard" for the career training. Give me a break.
You're right Asshole. We don't know what Abbie CAN do. You never record anything noteworthy. All we see is hand over hand assisted simple tasks. She was able to do more YEARS ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy Humper Vlog Y’all

Side note:
Today I found out my work, starting January 2022, will no longer offer piece rate work. It’s exciting but scary at the same time not knowing what that will look like. Hopefully we won’t lose our contracts. Fingers crossed.

View attachment 809280
She was incapable of learning typical school curriculum. Jackass.

View attachment 809284
She will go as far as her support team can take her because she will never be independent enough to care for herself. Jackass.

View attachment 809286
Yes Big P, we all know you know the company called Crumble. Damn.

View attachment 809296
WTF is with these butt ugly door hanging.

View attachment 809297
Pickled Okra and Spam Balls anyone?

View attachment 809298
Wow, check out those impressive moobs!!

View attachment 809300
Spam balls... I'm down! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 809418
Abbie has a damn job.
Or maybe his gas card?
THIS!! Exactly!! Abbie is the breadwinner for this entire f'ing family!

I’m impressed as a young person in college that people in this forum know these tiktok refrerences LMAO🤣 I thought you guys just copied and pasted the links of A&P’s tiktoks, not that you guys understood the assignment of the jokes🤣🤣
1634214263236.png

I'm not ashamed to say I spend A LOT of time watching TikTok! I understood the assignment :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Holy tit balls. A job.😂 Sweet Girl will NEVER have a job. Not at 16. Not at 26..36..and you get my drift. And lets just be real here, even if she were a perfectly imperfect normal human being, with those begging ass beasts for parents, she probably still would not have a job. I agree with you guyth, that vlog was nothing but a fishing expedition for content. Moobs needed something to go along with his device charger sales pitch.
@MSlix73 I am with you. Abbie looks so pale. She looks nutritionally deficient. Big time!

Pig with her teets replacing her gunts on the countertop….that is a mating signal. Get your tequila hat on Ass. Mt. Cilla needs to be mounted. 🤢

They have been full of it for years now , but last nights job talk was the icing on the tit cake. Thaaaaat is right Pig. I said, tit CAKE!
CF6F6BB3-FD35-4195-BB80-37049A7720B2.jpeg

The Fuckles is beginning to pant heavily again after minimal movement in vlogs. There are not many in this world that can make Candy Von Hog look smaller -er-ish. Hey, at least Tinkerhog is sucessful at one thing.😂

D3E185FE-2653-4461-ACBB-0BD4AB5394A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well that "job" video is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen. "It's exciting, 'Ace', it's the next step." I cannot even wrap my head around what is going on in P's head to think that/say that.

All of the rest of the video was just so full of delusion it was insane. "I'd love to see her fight her own fight, advocate for herself." What....the...hell. Might as well say he thinks she could be an Olympian, a Fortune 500 CEO or President of the United States. Calling it a "pipe dream" feels like an understatement.

And all over some dumb flyer/brochure/program which the school probably gives to everybody because they're not assholes or don't want to get sued for discrimination.

It's so weird because I'm 100% in favor of parents completely believing in their child and having hope for them despite apparent disadvantages and setbacks, but it does not work in this case because they're skipping so many critical steps. Like...."We believe Abbie can get a job." Okay, that's fine, but how about you go ahead and start on the groundwork for that?? For example, she needs to understand the concept of nudity and be counted on to stay clothed in public. She must also be able to be a place without Mom and Dad and be trusted to not hurt herself, others, or company property. If Abbie can't do these things, it's not even responsible for anybody to employ her, not even as a charity thing. The public relies on all businesses to NOT employ people such a person as a matter of common decency and public safety. If her parents or this school have not managed to teach her these things so far, it doesn't make any sense to think a "course" is going to help.

That whole conversation was so freaking bizarre, it's like a couple of parents getting the local summer camp brochure, seeing the ad for pee wee football, and getting misty eyed talking about how this means their son could play for the NFL, all while painstakingly documenting how he has no interest in football and no gift for athleticism.
She also has to be potty trained
Like… who’s going to change her pull-ups during the day? Will it be one person or a group of people? Can they be trusted???

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Random thought:
Is this job talk a way for The Beast to employ Abbie at SpankieWrld? A way for the humpers to come gawk at The Princess without it looking like Pig is putting her on display? Trying to find ways to save the SelfishShip from sinking?
We know many of their vlogs are either prepping the dummies for some upcoming fuckery or saving face after they have been called out on some 🐂💩

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Content, content, content. Abbie getting a job is just a pipedream and Asshole knows it.
The emotional "our little girl is growing up" narrative is such bullshit. He's upset about the reality of his situation. He's "onboard" for the career training. Give me a break.
You're right Asshole. We don't know what Abbie CAN do. You never record anything noteworthy. All we see is hand over hand assisted simple tasks. She was able to do more YEARS ago.
Weren’t they against that a while back? I guess they should realize her work ethic from when they had her packing up merch or when they had her and her classmates doing assembly work packing baggies for the homeless.
Hmmm, what happened to that whole “charitable “ activity.. do the homeless not brush their teeth,need deodorant,have their cycles,etc… during the warmer months?? They cannot stick with something that lasts more than a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.