Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
He is such an ass and so deluded.
"Cant just drop in...." Really dickhead? Who says it was a "drop in"? That could be a long term sub.
And it wasnt better when she was a small child, but it was different. It is one thing to see a child with childlike behaviors, another to see a young lady.
It doesnt matter that she "doesnt care" what others think, as he loves to say.
She doesnt care and thats not her fault, its who she is. But he should care and doesnt.
Someone else mentioned earlier that he always talks about her stripping (indoors and out) was creepy and I agree. Come at me, dont care, but it is not normal for a father to smile and talk about his 16 year old daughter being naked. Its disturbing and he encourages the weirdos.
Not to mention other behaviors that should just be private, Do they talk about their toilet issues? Their inability to handle stress?
Nothing he does is in the name of advocacy or education, that ended many many years ago, if he was ever sincere at all.
Its his paycheck, since his lazy uneducated ass isnt capable of holding a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Kimmied

VIP Member
With regards to toys, they may have used a reward in order to get her to play with the toys appropriately. It was likely done when she was much younger and started with early intervention. The goal is to get a child to play/use things appropriately-including toys. My son has very little interest in toys. He had maybe a total of 3 toys that he "played" with. It was never in a traditional sense either, but more stimming off them. For instance, he would open/close the little doors on his barn, push the same buttons constantly on his Leap School Bus (and it was always speaking in Spanish), or put those light up spinny toys against his mouth. He never played with them. Instead, he would use them as a means to destroy. He would take any toy he could and rub it against the wall putting holes in the wall. He has taken toy drills and used them on the ceiling. Toys also became projectiles during meltdowns. It got to the point where we only bought him stuffed animals or other soft interactive toys. The items he does play with?? Cardboard boxes, shoes, his bags of pull ups, paper, drawers. He has a closet with a bunch of toys that he never plays with. So, yes, many years ago his therapy revolved around using toys, as all kids learn by play. Even his therapists now will have him play a game with them. That involves turn taking, and following directions. These are all things that are essential to learn in life. A lot of therapy with children is disguised as "play" also.
In a very old video at the rental, Brandi did let Abbie play with a little house that had buttons and lights. Ab liked it so much Brandi let her keep it for a little while. Instead of the Maassives buying one for Abbie they simply put it away when Ab went to sleep and we never saw it again. Such dinks as parents.

• Sad
  • Angry

MSlix73

VIP Member
I wonder if they've had to cut back on hours or even lay some employees off - I'm sure they didn't want to pay anyone to do the heavy lifting.
Why isn’t Abbie working there? She is 16 yrs old and is of age to work in a family business. Also, the narrative that she will work at Publix and be independent was what they were trying to sell…why not use that as content… following Abbie in the work force as an autistic teenager…Come on A & P… this is what everyone was promised!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
What is going on at the Mold Manor?

Has Abbie finally had enough?
Screenshot_20211003-212545~2.png

Did Ass really say they have a professional on it and he doesn’t want to step on their toes?
Screenshot_20211003-220601~2.png

Why is there a suitcase out?
Screenshot_20211003-212413~2.png

How long will Big P fit into this dress?
Screenshot_20211003-213035~3.png

Are they trying to recreate The Creation of Adam?
Screenshot_20211003-213150~2.png

What happened to her Extra Large Ass Mesh Bath Sponge?
Screenshot_20211003-215023~2.png

Is Miss Trunchbull and Piggy the same person?
Screenshot_20211003-233807~3.png

Inquiring minds want to know!!

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I always thought Ass is a pervert creeper... I remember one time the Wees visited the new house and Ass kept staring at their daughter with an "off" look on his face... and stared too long when no one else was paying attention to her. It just gave me a weird feeling. Same one I get when he strokes Abigails hair and talks about how beautiful it is... or when he is sleeping in bed with her long after she has fallen asleep.

He also really seems very focused on her menstruation (to the point he creates searchable menstruation tags on his videos... for the predatorsto have easy access I guess), growing body, nudity...

Not that I am throwing accusations, just relating my personal feelings and opinions about behaviors.

And P is just as much to blame for not stepping in and standing up for her daughter. No way in hell I would let any man, much less family, violate my daughters privacy, dignity, or threaten her safety... and record it to invite others in... but guess it makes her money so whatever... only value she has to them.
Amen. That hair stroking and adoration is gross. There is nothing wrong with a father complementing their daughter but the touching and stroking? No freaking way is that normal. If my father did that to me at 16 I would have freaked out.

And they also did Isaiah a huge disservice as well. No one can convince me that it is acceptable for an older brother to have to go through puberty while watching his sister strip and "hump inanimate objects". (Asa's exact words-not mine)

I've always said I felt Isaiah was too touchy feely with Abbie. The way he used to constantly pin her to the floor to "tickle" or "wrestle" may have been appropriate at ages 7 and 10, but not 15 and 18. He has only recently stopped doing that as much.

And the summer they moved into the manor I caused a ruckus here ( on Tattle) over an incident in the pool. Asa was filming inside and panned outside to the pool where Isaiah and Abbie were alone. He then walked outside. Isaiah had Abbie completely wrapped up and smashed against him, kind of like what Summer does. (which is also over the line IMO) When Isaiah finally noticed Asa coming, he quickly pushed Abbie away and then floated backwards away from her and Asa to the opposite side and stayed there. Every alarm in my body went off. It just looked wrong. He looked caught. Something was not right that day. JMO of course, but I still feel it.

• Heart
  • Wow

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
ASSa claims the sponsor reached out to him. That is total 🐂:poop:. ASSa is hustling to keep $$$ rolling in now that the views have dropped considerably. ASSa has figured out the formula to keep the leghumpers engaged and this to play on their emotions. He acts out this weird dialogue where he appears to be wiping away tears as demonstrated in this latest vlog about Abbie getting a job. There are multiple vlogs where he does this. How many times does he pretend to get all weepy and says that stupid line of "it warms my heart." ASSa is hustling 24/7 and the only thing that warms his rotten black heart is $$$. In all honestly, he doesn't give a rats ass about Cilla, Isaiah or Abbie. The guy is the lowest form of a human and I can't wait for the day when he gets his in spades.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Geopie

Up for 38 hours? Bullshit. He was far too happy and energetic. Remember the vids when he supposedly stayed awake at home due to Abbie? He acted comatose (and looked even worse than usual). Regardless, I'm sure he enjoyed his time away from his normal duties (especially being away from his wife).
Speaking of which, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Piggopatamus's misery. I'd join their patron if they'd document "38 hours" of mom and daughter alone.

Last edited:
  • Haha

alotdizzy

Why do they need Abbie's leg hair to be blonde? idiots....
It's dumb as fuck. Not giving a shit about societal norms is something Abbie really has going for her. Why overcomplicate her life with something like that? Wait, never mind, I know why: so Priscilla can pretend she has the normal teen she tries to shoehorn Abbie into being.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Abbie gets such a vacant look in her eyes when she's pushing Cilla around. I think she's had enough of her crap.

1634173361586.png
1634173229179.png

1634173652410.png

• Haha
  • Wow

What the ....

VIP Member
They may be adults in chronological age but not¹ is 4mentally! This ice cream story is a prime example of their lack of maturity.

I made the story up lol. Took a bunch of screenshots and came up with a ridiculous story to match their faces. I figured it was more entertaining than the shit coming out of their mouths at the time!

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Of all the things they need to do for Abby regarding hygiene, such as cutting her hair where she doesn’t look like she’s feral, teaching her to use the toilet so she doesn’t have to sit in a nasty diaper, cleaning out under her fingernails on a regular basis, washing her feet before she gets in bed, no… What are we going to do, we are going to bleach her leg hair. F’ing imbeciles

I like Crystal. She seems kind, hard-working, fun. Unlike anyone else in her circle now. I always have respect for people that come into relationships with existing children and being able to work well with all the parents, and love the children as their own. She is the one redeeming family member for me so far

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Kimmied
Sending positive 💓 for healing and hoping you start feeling better soon. Sorry about the visiting restrictions...is there anyway to connect on line like with Skype or Facetime?
I know when I was in hospital then rehab it was hard for me and hubby...neither one of us are that internet savy so we just visited via phone. Glad to see you back posting a bit.🙂
She can't wait for him to put Abbie to bed so she can cut the act and get on her phone!
If she's so loving and motherly why doesn't she get off her fat a$$ to put Abbie to bed herself.
Sorry Priscilla! Watching you paw at your dsughters hair isn't being a mother!
Thank you. The kids can stand in my doorway but cannot come in my room. It’s so boring. All I can really do is thank G-d I married the man I did. Otherwise I’d be hospitalized. My “kids” aren’t really “kids” any more. They’ll always be kids to me , but my typical kids are 34, 32, 27, 24, 22, and my ID son is 17. He’s the one that hurts my heart the most. I can’t imagine if he was like Abbie. I’m sure my house would be chaotic and a mess. I loathe chaos and messes. I can say, however, I hate doing the laundry and emptying the dishwasher. I love to load it, and each of my kids have done their own laundry since 2nd grade. I’m just very tired.

Guyths, I really hate this bitch. She was live on Facebook slinging her morgue shit all in the name of breast cancer. For every bundle sold $4 to $8 will be donated. Her goal is to donate $500. That's $6000 in product sales. All in the name of her aunt that passed away from breast cancer. This just really made me sick..
This pisses me off! If she’s so serious about fund raising, she should at least match dollar for dollar. $500 is nothing to them. Fat Tinkerhog would never do that. She needs that money for her shark cooter crap. So aggravating!

Kimmied I hope you start feeling better soon and you’re able to surround yourself with your family, I cant imagine how tough that must be. Here’s some flowers💐💐💐💐💐

this just dropped about Limelife - haven’t watched it yet… thought I’d share

Thank you. I’m trying my best to get better. Radiation round one tomorrow. Let the fun begin!

Last edited:
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Another way to get Ab out of the house. They probably get a paid respite to be with her for the whole job time. Paid for by some special service Asshole found.u

Hire her at SelfishWorld Asshole. Thats supposed to be for mentally challenged people, right?
I just left this comment for them:

Ms Beaverhausen
Ms Beaverhausen
0 seconds ago
You have a business which employs special needs individuals and there is a room named after her. Why can't Abbie work at your selfie store?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ladybug524

Damn, today is Monday and they don’t drop FailingAustism videos on Monday. And insta and Facebook is down. Great Monday but sucky at the same time lol.

Also I wanted to talk about Abbie’s communication device. I’ve always been confused why he shows us all these words, all these categories, but yet Abbie only taps food related choices. It’s so blatantly obvious the disregard they have for their daughter. Wtf kind of sense did it take to consult with a professional about adding words, categories and actually following through. A big ole pile of idiots.

Ive always been the believer that when God gives you a child that requires extra care, guidance, etc, that He believes you are capable of such task. And the Maasives have failed Abbie. 100% and that’s what they’ll be remembered for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dori82

I find it incredibly sad they seem to constantly try and find someone to blame or take responsibility of Abbies behaviours. Their lives must be a constant misery sesrching for next lawsuit. They contradict themselves so much. One minute Abbi knows exactly whats shes doing, what she wants and able to communicate her needs, the next they say they dont know her level of understanding, it alters. Perhaps if they looked at their own behaviours they would a see a correlation. Her ipad is filled with food suggestions. If she asks for food thats good communication in their opinion, because shes asking for something. Thats total learnt behaviour from them. Asa will ask her a loaded question, like do you want Dunkin, you want Dunkin? He puts words in her mouth literally. She will reply yes whether she does or doesnt coz Asa will say it was a yes. Everything is food relates, Everything. A bloody van pulled up outside and Asa turned that into a Abbi and Donut story, turns out a lawnmower was driven out the back. Asa n Pissilla have a food addiction and its cast onto Abbi. If they are in control of what on the ipad why not load it with activities to do, eg Paint, swim, walk. If shes not eating shes usually sat watching something, what exactly do P n A do with her?

• Heart
  • Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Big P at the dentist today. Wiring jaw shut? Maybe he can shave off some of that flapping tongue.
Getting her tusks floated. 😂 She must be having trouble chewing her cud. Cannot chomp down properly on a trough of spaghetti. The garlic knots probably were troublesome as well. Her snake tongue cannot do all the work keeping the chow in her snout all on it’s own. 🐽wee🐽 Heading to the vet with 4…..6 mo feline hooligans. Wish me luck guyth.😍

• Haha
  • Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
Yall need to stop bringing attention to Priscillas weight and her “gunts”. Assa has to constantly praise her and lift her up publicly. Knockout? Lol.

He is in a constant state of making things up to Priscilla.The only thing hes ever had to offer this family was exploiting their daughter on youtube, which means constant scrutiny from others.

I don’t know how people live their life like that. If someone was talking about my gunts online,
guess what….I would wrap it up and live in privacy. There is not enough fake advocacy in the world for me to continue putting my life online making a damn fool of myself.
One reason and one reason only for these people. They care more about money more than anything else in the world, even their own dignity. At the moment they are still making an awful lot of money so they will continue to sell themselves and their privacy to strangers on the internet to make cheap easy cash.

• Heart