Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
So if they only change things on her AAC device AFTER they have consulted with "professionals", does that mean that they don't add any new words or phrases or anything without getting approval from the same professionals??? That's just fuckery. I'm sorry, but if I would leave all that to "professionals" my kid wouldn't be able to tell me he wants music or a bath. Grapes don't seem to be added yet to her list of foods at home.....why the fuck not?? I add new things to his device quite a bit, especially if it interests him. That gives him even more incentive to communicate with it. We sit with him and discuss how he is feeling, if he had a good day, etc. You mean to tell me that they are willing to wait days or weeks before they add a single new word such as "grapes"? Holy shit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

What the ....

VIP Member
I don't believe that she has problems with people as she really warmed up to Lurch from the very beginning. I think the problem is that she simply isn't exposed to new, independent relationships and activities. Not to be rude or to disparage Abbie, but I compare her to a pet who never sees anyone outside of their family. Those pets can be nervous, shy, aggressive etc when new people come around or they might be excited and happy. She is so insulated that it makes me sad and angry. There are programs that she could try if only her lard arse parents would facilitate it. Kaitlin has been proactive to find programs and there is no reason for Abbie to not be introduced to new people and experiences.
I noticed and respected that about lurch. I think some people just that natural ability. I joke sometimes and say I am the IDD whisperer! I swear if someone has a disability and they are within a half a block from me we end up together having a conversation one way or another! But in all seriousness, one thing I have learned is to never underestimate. You would be amazed at things people do that you wouldn’t think possible. What they could do is have Abbie stay at respite overnight on the weekends. And no, not crotch digger or any other questionable characters they have hanging at mold Manor. Like a group home. You never know, she could love it.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
So many questions. Where are the employees? Why not hire someone to help you? Where is Butch homemaker, the doer of all things? But then I remembered, it’s them. They don’t do anything right. But I have to say I am thrilled that ass had to do some actual work, and that pig had to deal with Abby all by herself overnight. Guaranteed she upped the Benadryl or dipped a chewy in some Jack Daniels to calm her down.They are just Pathetic. The rooms are trash, even the fall ones aren’t quality enough for the Instagram girls to come take pictures in. They are going to lose money on this, as usual. And they deserve every single bit of it

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
It's sad that she is 16 and that now her parents are now working on her life skills . Better late than never . I watched the vlog my suggestion if it's OK that I share . Let Abbie shop for what she likes and enjoys . Cookies ? OK have the icon and word on her ipad or what ever communication device she uses . they should give her , a wallet , so hopefully she will use the concept of money . Oh ! I forgot she needs pictures of money for her communication device too .Dollar , quarter , dime , nickle , penny . I'm hoping that they are communicating with her school of what they are doing about shopping . It's important the school is on the same page with the parent . Abbie's parents are very immature and very narrcisstic I'm worried that this is for content for their vlogs and not for Abbie's future and well being . Time will tell F.U. Asa and Cilla and the creepy Masse Squad Parents .
How stupid of Asshole not to have her bring a wallet or small purse to put her change in. You know, like you are supposed to do when you are shopping. Couldn't even put it in her pocket cuz she didn't have any. Great way to twach her Asshole. I don't know why he is so set on teaching her how to spend money. She will never be able to do it alone anyway. He did it for content.

• Heart
  • Angry

Melissa Roper

VIP Member

Hey Assa,
I think you mislabeled your "vlog" LMAO
I have a couple ideas:
1. How do waste people's time in 4 minutes
2. Check out my affiliate links on my Amazon page, a few extra bucks in my pocket don't hurt.
3. Wow look at my daughter pressing her iPad. That's entertainment.
4. Why did I even post this?
5. I really just like the sound of my own voice.

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
It is so hard not to be snarky in my responses to this evening's vlog.

Highlighted reply
Heather Price
Heather Price
3 minutes ago
Probably for more experiences away from mom and dad. I've got 2 special needs teens and wouldn't consider having them work with me yet. The more they work with others the better.

Ms Beaverhausen
Ms Beaverhausen
0 seconds ago
@Heather Price I recall that Isaiah has been on the payroll for media content. This is a family run business, so why the son and not the daughter? Abbie would benefit far more than Isaiah. I would think that she needs gentle guidance and familiarity from her parents before she goes elsewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member

Hey Assa,
I think you mislabeled your "vlog" LMAO
I have a couple ideas:
1. How do waste people's time in 4 minutes
2. Check out my affiliate links on my Amazon page, a few extra bucks in my pocket don't hurt.
3. Wow look at my daughter pressing her iPad. That's entertainment.
4. Why did I even post this?
5. I really just like the sound of my own voice.
#Facts!!
I'm dead serious, I felt like I was in a time machine....stop watching for 4 weeks and todays topic hasnt changed!!
Just shows how little he really has to say.

* In other news, I used my Googles and changed my Search key to Caps Lock, as it should be. #Winning!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Facebook and Instagram are down right now. Can you imagine if YouTube was taken down. The screams coming from Mold Mansion would be heard around the Universe.
Thank God for Tattle. I don't know how I'm expected to work 8 hours without social media! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Oh for the love of God they are trying to lighten what hair is on her legs. Nair works really well guys. And come on, If I can take 10 minutes or so and shave my kids face once a week, surely they can shave her legs? Shaving cream is a great sensory thing as well. Take one night every couple of weeks and let her have a bath where you can shave her legs and she can have fun with the shaving cream.
There is no reason for them to bother with the hair on her legs. Nobody is looking and even if they are who cares? The time spent on Trying to keep up with her let hair would be better spent on MANY different things for Abbie

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I knew Sherry was living at the Mold Mansion in Summer's shack!! I wonder if that is why Summer moved out? I kind of pictured Summer living there forever. Imagine a long day at selfish world and then come home to the Shack. I guess she gets all you can eat slop.
This senior citizen has to go outside to go to the bathroom. If she’s living there for free I’ll bet they count that toward her salary and she’s probably being paid shit.

• Sad
  • Haha
You know you never see them letting her color or write - Lord, they are failing her in so many ways
I know so many people who struggle to pay for extra therapy for their kids but they make sacrifices to make it work. They have the means to provide it for Abbie and just don't care.

• Heart
  • Angry

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Go fuck yourself Asa and Piggy. That camera bullshit was just what I said, bullshit. Abbie has No fucking clue she is on youTube.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Wait so are you saying that not playing with toys is a sign of being on the spectrum?

I don’t think Priscilla or Assa are autistic. I just think they are uneducated.
It is common for ASD kids to be able to do imaginative play. So they won't show interest in thing like baby dolls, etc. that require them to be played with outside of what they are. Not saying they don't like them but they tend to interact with toys differently. Example they could love cars... but won't pretend they are real cars. Instead they might sort them or line them up... or enjoy setting them up. If that makes sense. I am exhausted today 😴

This is just my experience though. From the kids I have interacted with.

P also said she wasn't interested or never did watch kids shows... along with not playing with toys. She may have just lied to make it seem she was so mature for her age she was above all that. She also, now, lacks creativity, talent, imagination... don't think that means she is on the spectrum. She may well be.... I think she is just a dumb, boring, worthless blob with no skills and nothing interests her outside of food, booze, and spending money.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meowster

I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
Well, damn....I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. There are a lot of us who will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. You thanked us but we should thank you, too. You've got a great sense of humor and a sharp wit mixed with good old fashioned common sense that adds a lot to this group! I do hope you have someone helping you through all this or at the very least some good narcotics! ;):cool:

• Heart

bready

VIP Member

I wonder if the reason they have to (or she has to) work at SelfieWrld more is that most of the employees are students.
I almost fell asleep watching this.
I thought this business was supposed to run itself. Remember how the general manager was supposed to handle everything? And all of us who said running a REAL small business (as in, a business out in the real world, with a storefront, and employees) takes tons of time and energy were just laughable rubes...no match for the business acumen of Priscilla and Asa "I once read a book on profits" Maass.

If SelfieWRLD is built on pyramid scheme principles, as we've speculated based on the owners' backgrounds...I wonder if "the business runs itself" was one of the ideas SelfieWRLD used to sell itself to franchisees. And then the Maasses fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Even when they sit down to eat Piggy uses her phone to watch other vlogging families. LMAO....what a GREAT life they live. Keep telling yourself that you're all happy little peeps. Also, we see the amount of bread you have on your plate, and that huge pile of crap to go along with it, Piggy. It makes me sick watching Abbie eat. I don't know how they do it. Also, I bet that pile of mush tastes great with hair too. Cut your daughter's damn hair.
I noticed that huge frozen hamburger meat..looked like 5 lbs. To make dinner for the 3 of them... with cheese and more bread of course.

P trying to look all motherly...lol.

• Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
So if they only change things on her AAC device AFTER they have consulted with "professionals", does that mean that they don't add any new words or phrases or anything without getting approval from the same professionals??? That's just fuckery. I'm sorry, but if I would leave all that to "professionals" my kid wouldn't be able to tell me he wants music or a bath. Grapes don't seem to be added yet to her list of foods at home.....why the fuck not?? I add new things to his device quite a bit, especially if it interests him. That gives him even more incentive to communicate with it. We sit with him and discuss how he is feeling, if he had a good day, etc. You mean to tell me that they are willing to wait days or weeks before they add a single new word such as "grapes"? Holy shit.
I was like wtf when he said that. Can you imagine if we all waited for a teachers/therapist approval before we did anything for our children.

I think the school and therapist have been coming down on them about Abbie’s communication. It’s the school/therapist that suggested grouping items.

It was crazy that he showed and said she has a lot of food and drink words.

That whole texting thing was so fucking dumb. She could be so much further if they just got fucking real.

• Heart