Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Abbie was wearing another blouse on today’s vlog, bought a couple of years ago, that is way too tight now. There must be some things she can wear that are age and size appropriate, plus modest. Add a new, cute short haircut and she would look great. She has a very pretty face with killer dimples. If they want her to look like a teenager and not an overgrown little girl, dress and style her. She has the capability. I know she wouldn’t care how she looks, but selfishly I would love to see her in a new light.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Whimsical

VIP Member
Hello Everyone!!

I hope everyone is doing well in Tattle land!

Man Whimsical and I have been on a stay-cation for the past 11 or so days and our fun ends Tuesday 😕, then it's back to reality!!☹🤷‍♀️

I found screenshots tonight of images I took from who knows when, 🤷‍♀️from different vlogs.
I believe I wanted to post them on the last FA thread, or the start of this one? :unsure:🤦‍♀️🤣😂😂 I put this together tonight for you all to enjoy! 😁

Screenshot (543).png

I grabbed a screenshot of Nala tonight from a vlog I skipped thru very quickly only to find her, so I could include her in the photo!!😻

The random vlog I chose had an interesting moment with Big P in it...which I'm sure you have all seen already, but since it was my first time tonight seeing it, I added some laster eyes to Nala had to share! 🤣😂😂😂 Going into it I had no idea if Nala would be in it, but I hit the jackpot with this moment!:m😂:m😂
Screenshot (545).png

So, yeah, I'm pretty far behind!🤪😁😂😂

Anyway, I am sure I've missed so much, and have a lot of catching up to do starting Tuesday!
I hope everyone is well and that I will return to good news all around!!!🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Sweetums

VIP Member
Right??! If I would have waited for all the so called "experts" to approve of what we did with our kiddo, he would not be where he is today. *I* am the one who got him his AAC, *I* am the one who taught him how to use it, *I* am the one adding new things to it as he broadens his interests and to help him gain a little more independence. Shoot, this kid went into McD's with me and used his AAC to order his food. No therapist taught him that....*I* did.
He should take every single food related item off of her screen. Maybe she would focus on the other words right. She doesn't have any problem whatsoever communicating she wants food. 10 hours a day. Every day. And stop asking her if she wants food. Of course she is going to motion yes, lol. And if she doesn't answer, Asshole will say yes for her.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Another thought. Big P canceled her "event" last night because Abbie was supposedly still up "partying".
Huh? I have questions!!
Riddle me this, heifer.

*Does Abbie no longer have school on Fridays? Why was she up? :unsure:

*And even if she was awake, she has a gated room and doesnt know how to climb out. Why do they let her just stay up and roam the house?
Years ago in the rental they put her in her room and closed and locked the door, and that was when she would completely destroy things. But now she cant just be in her room alone?? WTF is that?! :unsure::unsure:

*Is Big P afraid to do a Live without Asa? Why couldnt Asa watch Abbie so P could "work her business"? Too afraid of nasty comments getting through? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
As I said, I don't fully understand it myself, and again, it's not for me to understand I don't suppose. The Woke culture is alert to prejudice and discrimination (racial, sexual, etc.) and, again I am assuming, choses to identify this way in solidarity and support. I have no doubt this is a larger issue in the US than the UK, and I wish I could explain it better, but that's all I've got.

Video or this didnt happen. Look at the helmet teetering on her melon 😂
#dateyourspouse
😂😂
Whale…
If they really want to go back to the dating era…or lack thereof…of their relationship, That would mean Pig should be on all fours and Moobs should be trying to remember her name….
No worries. I will let myself out. 😁👋🏼😁

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I don't know why Asshat always expects everyone else to go above and beyond for Abbie, do everything possible for her, when he himself (and Princess SPAM) aren't willing to do it themselves.

He always argues that he knows Abbie the best. He always tries to take credit for any breakthrough ideas or major progress that Abbie makes. When the reality is, is that he does whatever is the most convenient and takes the least amount of time and effort. If it takes actual work, commitment and consistency - he ain't doing it and P sure as hell isn't doing it. Once again, actions speak louder than words, Asswipe. It isn't enough to just say ''all the things'' you think you're supposed to say.

Yes, Abbie's teachers and therapists should be doing everything they can for her. But so should you. Even more so. You've basically undone whatever progress she might have made by being the lazy ass piece of shit that you are.

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
49 minutes!😵💫
I don't know what the point is for them doing this video about the past lawsuit. Probably just because they have no new or remotely interesting content to put out. Rehashing past events is just to fill in time which I won't waste to watch.
Asa, Priscilla....Instead of sitting on your a$$es doing this nonsense you could be...should be...spending the time with Abbie working on ADLs and personal hygiene issues! Or, working with her using her communication device more efficiently and correctly! Ohh, but sorry!!! I forgot that would take effort on your part.

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member

This was a funny short. It's a minute long, he tries to say that there's seasons for her to do things. Pull the other one.

Tonights vlog
Hey Assa, you've been doing YouTube for how many years now what four or five years? How do you not know that the brand deals is usually tops 2 minutes long. Your brand deal was 5 minutes. It's usually 2 minutes long and people know that so they skip through it. You don't understand the assignment.
(The last sentence, is a tik tok reference)

I don't know why Priscilla is so interested in Abbie getting a job. It's not like she can do anything without any supervision. Chronologically she's 16, but she can't do anything without people watching her 24/7. So who's going to work for her anyway?

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hi everyone! I've missed you all and hope you have been well!
I have not been here for 4 weeks, and that includes following the Maasholes so I am not going to attempt a catch up- I'll just be diving back in from today forward. With that said though, if something mega has happened feel free to lmk! :)q

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
Guyths, I really hate this bitch. She was live on Facebook slinging her morgue shit all in the name of breast cancer. For every bundle sold $4 to $8 will be donated. Her goal is to donate $500. That's $6000 in product sales. All in the name of her aunt that passed away from breast cancer. This just really made me sick..

• Angry
  • Wow

Whimsical

VIP Member
I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
@Melissa Roper
Oh Heather, I just saw this. I'm so sorry for all you are going thru. :( I wish I had something amazing or helpful to say or something to make you smile, but nothing sounds right. All that is going thru my mind is UGH, cancer really does suck and this is not fair.:cry:

Whichever route you choose, try to continue to be at peace with your decision and be in the moment. We are all just passing thru here on this big rock and I don't know if it's better to know in advance, plan, and live accordingly or just die suddenly with no warning.

I've lost loved ones both ways and both ways equally suck. In my heart, I feel that having time to make your own choices and make your own plans for your time left, sure feels like a much better choice. You have control in that sense.

I am sending out many positive vibes, hugs, and much love into the universe with your name on them, Heather Klein. ❤
❌⭕❌⭕

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
If Abbie just wants to watch the fish move, let her. So what if she isn't playing with the game the right way? That's part of the joy of toys is that you can play with them however you want. I bet every parent here on Tattle has stories of their kids playing with toys in their own way, however was interesting and entertaining to them.
They did the same thing with her back when they were pushing the narrative of her learning to play games and "take turns." Abbie would show interest in a game...and in would swoop Asa to suck all the fun out of it by telling her she was doing it wrong, and forcing her to play it the "right" way. It's their relationship with her in a nutshell. An utter lack of the imagination required to understand that she may enjoy things in a different way than they do, and an obsession with forcing her to mimic neurotypical behavior, because "Abbie becomes more neurotypical" is the the only type of "success" they can accept.

After all, SHE is a fucking HER, for fuck's sake. 🤦‍♀️
I hope you would not say such a rude thing to a child's face if they voiced their preferences to you...

I can't believe fully grown adults are up in here getting unhinged over a child asking to, uh...be called a different thing? You must have absolutely shit yourselves when you learned about nicknames. "You're a Robert, not a Bobby! You were born a Robert, dammit!" Did you know some people change their names entirely after their married? It's a travesty. And some people retain their legal names in face-to-face interactions, but use fake names on the Internet!

That's right, my name isn't really Bready. I hope you can handle the shock.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
When a member here tells me how hard weight loss surgery is, I can’t help but feel bad because I’ve always just thought Priscilla is a lazy cow who doesn’t give af.

Every time I see them eat out, drink a ton of coffee and sweets and never exercise, I think thats exactly why she failed her weight loss surgery.

She was literally gifted a $1000 exercise bike and it collects dust.
I paid over 2000 for my Peloton which is most likely the same model P has.. there is an even more expensive model out now.

It was expensive but my purchase was worth every penny because it has launched me back into fitness and I have lost 40 lbs so far (nearly at my goal weight now) and not only use my peloton regularly, I also make use of all the other fitness classes on the peloton app.. in addition to walking... I bought my bike in January 2021.

• Heart

Blasting321

Chatty Member
That’s was so sad. Abbie so clearly clearly tired, and she was still required to perform. Good timing big P to suddenly have to work all day outside the home. You know they spent no time with her the last 4 days. And the performative affection Is gross. And the woe is us, we have to look after Abbie till we are dead.

• Sad
  • Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
Omg holy everything with?!

I'll backread in a sec

At the 6:13 cut ... Did he take some kind of upper type drug ?! Jeez

And did they cut the no more camera scene to fit the scene ?!

I'm so intrigued to see what they do wrong and correct after reading here, as the tattles tale
theres something not right about it. They’ve forced something to prove a point. She could have been saying all done to anything. They also like to push the ‘Abbie cycles through signs’ narrative when that fits too.
I could have summed up his waffling into 1 sentence. Abbies understanding varies and mostly relies on context cues to understand what someone is saying to her. I think she understands basic instructions that are used often, but beyond they she’s just guessing.

oh and the ‘I’m in my pyjamas’ at the end from precillapotamas was cringe. Again another thing discussed here.

Asa- why do you care so much about our opinions on your fucked up job/life/beast of a wife that you make entire vlogs based around what we’ve discussed here? Run out of content? Narcissist that can’t let a difference of opinion go? Lacking in creativity? Or all of the above. Would love an answer on you next vlog please and thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
This may not be a popular opinion but it's my opinion nonetheless.
With all that life has to dish out , it is a fucking shame you have an innocent child stressing out over someone calling HER a HER!
And it's the parents fault.
And yes.. I find it problematic.
They have stolen that little girls innocence.
She should be worried about getting a lollipop after the appointment Not being called by her proper pronoun.
Will Abbie be next?
Or will it be Hogsiaha who will demand pronouns?

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
It's sad that she is 16 and that now her parents are now working on her life skills . Better late than never . I watched the vlog my suggestion if it's OK that I share . Let Abbie shop for what she likes and enjoys . Cookies ? OK have the icon and word on her ipad or what ever communication device she uses . they should give her , a wallet , so hopefully she will use the concept of money . Oh ! I forgot she needs pictures of money for her communication device too .Dollar , quarter , dime , nickle , penny . I'm hoping that they are communicating with her school of what they are doing about shopping . It's important the school is on the same page with the parent . Abbie's parents are very immature and very narrcisstic I'm worried that this is for content for their vlogs and not for Abbie's future and well being . Time will tell F.U. Asa and Cilla and the creepy Masse Squad Parents .
I think with Abbie, she has no concept of money. Even if she had buttons like that on her ipad, she wouldn't know how to use them. Many times they've brought her in a store and she'll just pull something off the rack and try to open it. Only with prompting and being directly brought to a checkout and told what to do would she attempt to hand over money for things. It's not her fault, she just doesn't understand and I don't think she ever will.

Her skills are very similar to what my son was capable of at a year and half to two years old. He'd go in a store and have no understanding of how much money was needed to pay for something. He knew you had to pay but didn't know how to count out money or add yet. The difference is he was able to learn as he got older, and sadly Abbie cannot learn that. I'm not sure she's capable of learning much more beyond what she knows now.

• Heart