Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

derr1117

VIP Member
Taking autism advice from Asa and Priscilla is like taking investment advice from Bernie Madoff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Noir Fan

VIP Member
So if her aunt died of breast cancer, that means it runs in her family and she should be getting mammograms. We know that's not happening. If I wasn't blocked, I'd ask in comments if she's been grammed....
Mammogram saved me. Was found very early!

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member

This was a funny short. It's a minute long, he tries to say that there's seasons for her to do things. Pull the other one.

Hey Assa, you've been doing YouTube for how many years now what four or five years? How do you not know that the brand deals is usually tops 2 minutes long. Your brand deal was 5 minutes. It's usually 2 minutes long and people know that so they skip through it. You don't understand the assignment.
(The last sentence, is a tik tok reference)

I don't know why Priscilla is so interested in Abbie getting a job. It's not like she can do anything without any supervision. Chronologically she's 16, but she can't do anything without people watching her 24/7. So who's going to work for her anyway?
Ummmmmmm............................they could employ Abbie at Selfishwrld. If they were seriously invested in Abbie having a job, they have a business which employs special needs individuals and there is a room named after her. Can the leghumpers not see through the BS?

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
What would happen if an employer told asshat that abbie was fired because she didn’t bring value to the company. Then how would he react

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

MaidenX

VIP Member
and the leghumpers say, its her house and her backyard. Yeah this isn’t one of those choose your battles thing. She shouldn’t be swimming nude at 16 because they can’t keep her in a swimsuit. They are just lazy weirdos. Abbie is not stupid. She laughs at her parents. I think she knows right from wrong in taking her clothes off.
To me it is a bigger issue then just should she be allowed to swim nude or not.

There are some sick people out there... people who do not have Abigails best interest in mind. They are announcing to the world there 16 yo vulnerable daughter is allowed to swim naked. And people know where they live. Their home address is public knowledge and they already have random people show up around their home and send things to their residence directly. That fence isn't going to stop peepers (with or without cameras) from looking through or over that fence. They know they have pervs and sickos watching their videos. Why they would ever mention she often can be found nude outside.... and hell may be even without supervision... makes me sick and angry.

And for anyone to claim it wouldn't or couldn't happen... bullshit... it is actually MORE likely for it to happen because of Abigails vulnerable status and the fact her parents willingly sell her privacy and dignity to everyone. And I know many people who things similar, and worse, have happened to their children.

Sorry rant over... things like this really get to me though. But some of the worse things happen in one's own back yard... to use that as an excuse to be willfully negligent... and advertise it... fucking trash subhumans.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Isaiah is weird, he wanted photos so that he can find a date. Every single shot that you see him has the same expression. He says he wanted them for tinder or bumble. I'm surprised he didn't want them for grindr. I guess Taj broke up with him. 😏😭
But this could be a red herring, he just wants people to think he's straight.
College students don't need Tinder. If he'd get involved at his University he'd meet tons of people (male and female - whatever he prefers :ROFLMAO:) - but no, they've housed him way off campus and he's socially awkward and doesn't know how to get out and meet people. But after watching the video, I realized he knew this subject matter would get the humpers involved and commenting. And asking people to vote on pics = more comments. He's just doing this for comments and clicks. But Asa didn't hesitate to humiliate him in the comments. Asshole.
1634130368499.png

College students don't need Tinder. If he'd get involved at his University he'd meet tons of people (male and female - whatever he prefers :ROFLMAO:) - but no, they've housed him way off campus and he's socially awkward and doesn't know how to get out and meet people. But after watching the video, I realized he knew this subject matter would get the humpers involved and commenting. And asking people to vote on pics = more comments. He's just doing this for comments and clicks. But Asa didn't hesitate to humiliate him in the comments. Asshole.
1634130368499.png
And then Big P's embarrassing comment.
1634130425873.png

1634130368499.png

And then Big P's embarrassing comment.
1634130425873.png
Sorry - I am quoting myself but the comments in his video :ROFLMAO:
1634130528982.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Weren’t they against that a while back? I guess they should realize her work ethic from when they had her packing up merch or when they had her and her classmates doing assembly work packing baggies for the homeless.
Hmmm, what happened to that whole “charitable “ activity.. do the homeless not brush their teeth,need deodorant,have their cycles,etc… during the warmer months?? They cannot stick with something that lasts more than a month.
Exactly!
Abbie works hard every day to support her family on the vlogs. I guess one leghumper was correct that she was probably tired after school, because I would be to, if I woke up to a camera following me around, off to school and then being picked up with it in my face again..
I remember Asa making this whole big production that Abbie would not work for pennies though. She would just be happy and not work, if that was all she could do.
What happened there Asa?
Yea, now it doesn’t look so cute for a 16 year old to be without a job. Of course, you have a 18 year old being handed the world up in Boone, so what would be the difference. I guess it would be that you’ll have ran out of content!!
I don’t see Abbie working. Heck, her school removed her from their Vocational Rehabilitation classroom. This means that the school can even show that Abbie is not employable!! That is huge, when those moves happen because they have literally came to an agreement with the state department that Abbie needs more support and services to be within a very minimal job site, than the state can afford to pay out.
Gosh, they will do anything and everything though for views and their leghumpers keep on drinking that Kool-Aid..

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Princess P/Queen of Delusions: "She's not a little girl! She's sixteen!"

Priscilla, honey, sweetheart.... physically - yes she is sixteen. Psychologically, mentally, she is nowhere near sixteen years old and you damn well know that. Ma'am!

Clinging desperately to this highly unrealistic fantasy you have in your head of Abbie being a typical teenage girl only causes harm and continues to act as a major barrier between you and Abbie. You have a daughter with special needs and she WILL NEVER be the typical teenage girl you're fixated on. You need to STOP.

Also, talking about Abbie possibly having a job someday. This is something Asshat has been talking about and obsessed with since pretty much the start of the vlogs. I do think some of it is for vlog content. But the rest of it is delusion and fantasy on Asshat's part, too. I remember he also used to go on and on about Abbie living in her own apartment one day. He seems to have let go of that.

I understand that it's difficult to accept that your child won't have the life you dreamed for them. In Abbie's case, even more so. It would be much more to Abbie's benefit to meet her where she is than continuing to compare and push her to be the typical teenage girl. That's not fair to Abbie and you're only continuing to set yourself up for disappointment.
To be clear, this doesn't mean I think they should just give up on Abbie and let her rock in the corner of the couch for the rest of her life. Not at all. Just be more realistic.

• Heart

PlumBlossom

OK....so Abbie is off to get a job.....well why would she have to look for one when Momma P opened a business especially for disabled people to work at? What a crock of shit. Abbie has about a 3 second attention span....why are these asshats even talking about something so beyond absurd??? He should put in about 1/100th of energy into his first daughter who has the ability to actually accomplish those goals he's pipe dreaming about. What a fuckin tool. LOSER.

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Tonight Vlog: F U Haters: Abbie understands everything. Jk it’s called How Much Does She Understand?
its 8 minutes long. I guess he figured he spoiled us with a 49 minute video yesterday.

Vlog starts with Thilla once again giving more attention to Sandy than Abbie. AssHat made a statement of “we like happy moods” but it was the WAY he said it. Very sarcastic, but truthful. Almost like a “y’all don’t know the half of it” type tone to it. They love “happy moods” because it’s easier to deal with Abbie. But Abbie isn’t always in those happy moods and that’s why he said it like that.

A big blob of lavender appeared in the screen and omg a pull up sighting from Abbie.

Next scene was either the same day or next day just because of their clothes? I figured Thilla could change but what did AssHat wear in that long ass sue the school video ?

Oh look what fat ass mommy brought home from a dinner date of stuffing her face, Peter Brooke chocolate graham crackers for Abbie.
Abbie is never allowed on date night but AssHats parents are. And I’m aware his father is “going thru a hard time” but whatever.

Abbie can’t do 2 with her fingers. Nor did she respond to “tell mom thank you” twice. Thilla responded with a awkward look to Asa of “sweet girl”

So what I find funny is, we as people know that Abbie has majorly regressed or if she ever even was as progressed. But in the 49 minute minute they posted yesterday it came out their mouth that the school even thought there was basically no hope for Abbie. But AssHat still hit play in his camera and told us word for word of a story of this progressed, smart, potty trained sweet girl Abbie. When it’s nowhere near that.
“Some days she just understands everything you say to her”

And according to AssHat apparently whatever day he filmed, that Abbie was top knotch, on her best behavior, understood every word they spoke to her. But we didn’t see it on film…. But we did see the mark on Abbies arm where she scratched herself. Does she do that when she’s happy or upset AssHat? I’ll let you tell me that answer.

“Are you telling me what you did today?” AssHat you read here and your comments under your videos because it was suggested to you and Thilla that instead of thinking Abbie is asking, start thinking that she’s TELLING you about her day.

Abbie signed All done and for the first time, they responded with “are you done with the camera?” And then Abbie shook her head yes, and they granted her wish. I knew it was coming because he said underneath a comment on YouTube that he would “show us that Abbie understands no camera or yes camera”

We saw Thilla in her purple jamy jams and she promptly reminded AssHat with a quick head tilt and “pajamas” and just like that AssHat is granted everyone’s wishes.
That’s a bunch of bullsh*t that she said all done with camera and he listened. He’s only doing that because it has been brought up here how he doesn’t respect her privacy and she has no way to really tell him that like on her ipad. Does he really think most people are that stupid not to realize what he is doing.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I was like wtf when he said that. Can you imagine if we all waited for a teachers/therapist approval before we did anything for our children.

I think the school and therapist have been coming down on them about Abbie’s communication. It’s the school/therapist that suggested grouping items.

It was crazy that he showed and said she has a lot of food and drink words.

That whole texting thing was so fucking dumb. She could be so much further if they just got fucking real.

Right??! If I would have waited for all the so called "experts" to approve of what we did with our kiddo, he would not be where he is today. *I* am the one who got him his AAC, *I* am the one who taught him how to use it, *I* am the one adding new things to it as he broadens his interests and to help him gain a little more independence. Shoot, this kid went into McD's with me and used his AAC to order his food. No therapist taught him that....*I* did.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lizzielou

VIP Member
And once again proof that he does read these comments, he is now out walking Sandy so that he can live up to his claims of, walking, jogging, hiking, or whatever he said. I also noticed that P started cooking in the kitchen again when it was mentioned here that they eat out a lot, and that she has this nice custom kitchen that she wasn't using. Nice job on the new blog title, I bet the mention of her gunts will set her off, and have her running to A to quit filming her gunts... I honestly think he gets a real kick out of all the negative comments regarding her weight. The way A portrays his wife, it's as if he is hoping, praying, begging, will make her drop some tons🤣🙏
I actually think big p doesn’t know half the unflattering shots he gets in the vlogs. He seems to go out of his way to film her. Like with her beached on the sofa the other day- a normal person would maybe encourage going to somewhere else to do it. A few weeks ago he kept filming her walking from behind and I don’t think she knew she was being filmed. I doubt that big p watches them before they get posted.

also I think assface does it on purpose as a distraction from all the other bullshit that he has in the vlogs- if we’re talking about big p’s weight gain we aren’t talking about his bullshit.

I also think big p has body dysmorphia and she is completely clueless about what she actually looks like. What she sees is not what we see. If it’s not dysmorphia its almost like a disassociation from what she looks like. She’s so obsessed with what she looks like that she won’t face what it really looks like so she blocks it out. If she doesn’t face it she won’t feel the disappointment, (emotional) pain and the self loathing etc

These two are like a psychologists wet dream…

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I dont know how Long I can listen to this... but they are saying back 9 years ago Abbie was completely different..she needed someone with her at all times... umm...yea... like she does now as well.

She was facing a wall in the classroom but had someone with her one on one..he wanted her to mix in with the others... um..like she is doing at JSA.

UGH....P is saying you need to do this and that..they are both so full of themselves.

Abbie eating play dough and gagging herself with utensils.

P and Asshat trying to sling around legal words...P watches law and order episodes to prepare...Asshat thinks he is an attorney..

Their main complaint was she wasn't improving... they said she was incapable of learning at one point.
Maybe instead of watching Law and Order she should be watching My 600 Pound Life or Rachal Ray to learn how to actually cook.

• Haha
  • Wow

convert70

VIP Member

Tonight's vlog
She can't wait for him to put Abbie to bed so she can cut the act and get on her phone!
If she's so loving and motherly why doesn't she get off her fat a$$ to put Abbie to bed herself.
Sorry Priscilla! Watching you paw at your dsughters hair isn't being a mother!

• Heart

georgiegirl1957

Tonight's vlog
Hi Guyths ! Thank you for sharing this vlog . As a parent I have so many questions . Why are they now concerned after all these years Abbie has been attending J.S.A. they want to work on advancing her communication skills ? Do they not work with the therapist at her school isn't that part of her I.E.P. ? I see neglect on her parents part . she is still communicating with Icons . Her sign language skills are very primitive . She is 16 ...... am I missing something ? I'm starting to understand Abbie's behavior at home that they have filmed . Her frustration , violent behavior . I have a feeling the staff , therapists , teachers , have been following through with the I.E.P. at her school . When she gets home from school it's a whole different matter . Abbie is getting mixed signals . Poor Abbie , how frustrated she must feel . Tattler's remember when we were at home with early stages of Covid ? He filmed Abbie at home . I recall her inaction with the speech therapist . I recall she had toys that were given to her from subscribers . He made up some color matching . Where was the equipment for her skills from her school ? This and future vlogs are for content . They both know that F.A. is tanking , losing subscribers . they are desperate . Make a Pod Cast who cares ? Many of us parents do think about our beloved child or family members future . Yes we have gone through the grieving process . Unlike Asa and Cilla , and the creepy Masse Squad parents we have done this with grace and dignity , we don't exploit our children for money and things . Hey , Asa Cilla , Creepy Masse Parents , Be a good human ! You want to help and give advice ? You need to get better yourselves before you can help others . Seek the much needed therapy and medication you all need . In other words F.U. Creepy Masse Squad Parents .

I just watched the last 2 vlogs. I couldn't help but feel more distain for the Hambeasts and it got me thinking....
Apparently nobody at J$A watches the vlogs. If they did and were true professionals, someone would be "advocating" for Abbie!!!
Again I ask this question. Why are we (tattlers) the only ones who see the fukery for what it is?
With all those "highly educated" people at J$A, how do they not see through the Hambeasts bullshit?
Is one tuition worth turning a blind eye and sacrificing Abbie's best interests? Are they that hard up for money or are they just all as bad as the Hambeasts?
Brandi is also included in this group of assholes. She is afraid of Assa so she keeps quiet. She also needs the money so she takes Abbie back as a client now that the insurance issue was resolved.
Garbage people all of them.
Abbie needs someone to stand up to the Hambeasts and stand up for her.
This fukery for the vlogs has got to stop.
I hope J.S.A. has a good legal team . Has copy's of Abbie's I.E.P.'s documents of everything . Asa and Cilla sued a school district , they will sue a private school in a New York minute .

Last edited:
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
A&P have a new leg bumper extraordinaire!!
She even calls on Asa to help her out in her conversations when she feels attacked…
One poster was asking the hard questions. Not a peep from Asa or Priscilla.

So, basically, Abbie is apparently to good for school and can use school time to learn employment? Yet, she is a “typical teenager” in so many ways, per Priscilla. So, what other “typical teenagers” leave school to work at a job? Most go to school because their education is more important..

Also, the leghumper said that Asa and Priscilla were too busy to come to their own company and work with her. Seriously? They are too busy to work with their own employees?

Also, the leghumper said that Abbie is too tired but not tired enough for therapies and hanging out in the pool and with her cousins. So, what is it? To tired to work or excuses not to work at Selfish World..

Asa and Priscilla have got to cut down on the Kool-Aid that they are serving their leg humpers. It is so very bad that they are even getting confused with the narrative…
Hey if Abbie gets a job she’s doing better than her big brother, who has never worked a day in his life

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Haha, selfiewrld/slime world tour, but not Jacksonville. Lol. prob too much with going to Savanah… there are a few lives/photos on this Jesus loving boss babe’s page. Nothing special just of your interested. They had a lot of product for sale…

View attachment 801004

thansk for posting Melissa. I thought the steak cooking was part of the law suit vlog, lol which I wasn’t going to watch. thanks to those who recapped…Had a look at view numbers though, Im sure Asa was hoping to hit it out of the park but views are only 31.8k after a day. The cooking ones are funny though.
It amazes me not many have caught on to the fact selfie wrld is directly connect with and part of slimelife. All the "franchises" are owned by slimelifers, or people who know one. Maasholes play it off like the research and came up with the idea to open one when really she was approached by someone in the company to buy in.

• Heart
  • Wow