Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillibb

VIP Member
It looks like the back pillow is squished down under her arm. Just lean back on it Pig! Or get a couch that doesn't have removable cushions. Yeah, that couch won't last a year.
Fatboy once said they couldn't get nice furniture because Abs was so hard on it, uh Fatboy? It's not Abs, it's Priscillapotamass that's killing the furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MaidenX

VIP Member
She didn’t chase after Abby when she ran in front of all the people skiing either! She just stood there and watched her run off into the ski run and waited for asshat to run after her.
She didn't run after her when she bolted at a camp ground on their very first RV trip last year either. Think it was Isaiah who had to go after her that time.

P is just a lazy bitch with zero maternal instincts. It has nothing to do with how large she is. She is a worthless mother/human at any size.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Trahnier172

She will never be able to work. Remember when ABA would come after school, she would do 1 task and need a break, and that went on for every task. There were also times they showed her having a tantrum at the sight of Brandy waiting for her at the house. At this point in time, she puts dishes away and while doing it, signing for “break” “all done” or “eat/snack”. Her work day will be all of a 1/2 hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MaidenX

VIP Member
Without FB and insta poor P can't "work her business." Wonder if they will vlog bitching about it. How DARE Facebook!

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
They should keep out of his comment section…it does him no favors.
They have no morals. They think itsfunny or o.k. for Ab to run around naked. Even when Isaiah is around? How is she supposed to learn to keep her clothes on when you tell her its ok sometimes and sometimes not when she is mentally challenged? You both are pros when it comes to confusing her.

• Heart

Ladybug524

This is now the twice time they’ve left Abbie unattended in the truck.
They also don’t watch her as they should when she’s outside. Just because there’s a fence and a clear window doesn’t mean anything AssHat. And he knows it’s wrong because he tries to justify it by saying “good thing we have windows and a clear view, see?” And then proceeds to open the blinds to the windows that look out in their walk way.
Thilla was inside watching football and honestly couldn’t care less about wtf Abbie was doing. And it’s so obvious. She gets more flattering photos of pets than she does of her own daughter.

And it may be because I’m not a parent yet but I don’t see much of a difference between forcing vs making in AssHat and FailingAutism situation.
They like to use the term teenager a lot and yes age wise she is, but Abbie’s mentality is 2, so it isn’t her being a “typical teenager” it’s something completelyyyyyy different. And they know that! How long will they be in denial or are they even in denial? No they aren’t. They’re just liars who will sell any narrative to get views. Silly me I forgot.
Poor Abbie. Poor hygiene too smh.

• Heart

Ladybug524

It’s the delusion for me. Abbie get a job? Abbie can’t even bag up groceries properly or focus long enough to do it half right, so Publix is out.

Thilla mentioned Crumble the cookie company, of course she would fat ass. And she only suggested it so that if Abbie works there she could get some discounts on f**king cookies. Such a gluttonous pig.

Today’s vlog wasn’t a vlog. It shouldn’t have even been put out. AssFace likes to hear himself talk and thinks he sounds good and educated. I thought it was an ad video or a sponsorship with the way he was talking, like it’s annoying. Abbie doesn’t communicate. She taps one word repeatedly, waits for a response, and then depending on response will either start tapping another word or not. It’s never sentences like “I want to go in the car and listen to music” it’s just ‘car ride’ and ‘music’.

The Maassives have failed Abbie, they didn’t want people to think she’s so special needs but them trying to keep that facade as actually made Abbie even more special needs than she was before.

Thilla and AssFace need to lay off the alcohol. Abbie swimming in clothes, eating fries in the pool, is not okay, funny or acceptable just because she’s special needs. But yet they broadcast it as if it’s a normal thing. No y’all just didn’t parent Abbie how she needed to be parented. They parent her how it best fits them. And that’s pathetic.

Abbie is the money maker. Her name may not be on anything but without her they couldn’t live the deceitful, greedy, and gluttonous lifestyle they live.

And Isaiah is gay. You can’t convince me otherwise. This whole I need a girlfriend is a show for his parents who he doesn’t want to let down. Hence literally his whole entire life right now. He’s living two different lives.. that must be exhausting.

Well that was my rant for the evening lol

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Running a Swiffer around the floors every once in a while isn't that hard. If the employees aren't accomplishing everything they should, I think it has more to do with the fact that A&P are shitty managers who fucked off on an RV vacation roughly five minutes after their grand opening, leaving everything in the hands of a "general manager." Maybe the employee training should have consisted of fewer bullshit "role playing" exercises with A&P...and more training them on the actual duties of their position.

I also had to get my first colonoscopy in my 30s due to my dad having colon cancer. The pooping part of the prep wasn't so bad...honestly it was nothing compared to what happens when I eat too much dairy! 😂 But after the pre-procedure fasting I never wanted to see a cup of lemon-lime Jello again.
I had my first when I was 22. An episiotomy while delivering a baby tipped them off. I hurt down there for years prior and the doctor always said I was to young to have the problem. I lost my transverse and descending colon. So, after chemo and surgeries I was better. Still had more babies even. Then my hysterectomy because of uterine cancer, now my brain. I get colonoscopies twice a year.

I hope I made sense and not talking all gibbery. Today was radiation number 1. I did get to hug my kids for the first time in forever. I figured if I had to go to a get my place I was pretty safe hugging my kids.

• Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
I went and looked at the account and it says that she has Angelmans syndrome and I looked at some more of their videos, she honestly looks super pretty and happy, but I did notice this video (link below) that reminded me of Abbie because of the on-screen caption about the shoes rules and how Abbie also takes her shoes off in the car, and how she rocks against the seat, like the girl in the video does (mind you, Abbie always seems to do it more aggressively, like not a casual stim I guess but I’ve only seen a few of this tiktok family’s videos so I don’t really know)
That did get me thinking, do you guys think that Abbie has a misdiagnosis? And that she could have this syndrome instead? I mean, we’ve all talked before about how she has more intellectuel disability than autism…🤔
Just read this:
There are some similarities but I don't think Abbie has this but if I were her parents I would still have her checked. Simple to do with genetic testing.

This may have been covered. If a family, like this one, has made A LOT of money... and has their child set up for life so to speak financially, h9w do they now qualify for programs and such. Shouldn't the family now pay for all of her necessities? Respite, school, therapies, etc ? Or am I mistaken and they do pay for all of this. Oh, or is it like disability through the government?
Once Abbie was diagnosed then she was considered disabled and qualified for Medicaid and other benefits. The Masses only pay a portion of her school tuition. This was the lawsuit they are going to address. They sued the Duvall County School System for not providing enough accommodations and they won. So Duvall pays a portion of Abbie's tuition, the Maass's also receive a grant for additional school money and A & P pay the remainder.

The Maass's do NOT pay for anything else for Abbie. No doctor visits , no medication, no respite, no pull-ups (diapers), no therapies, NOTHING! They make it sound like they are paying for some of these things which I think that their leghumpers believe they are and send them money (scam). They say they have Abbie set for life but that boils down to Abbie being taken care of after they die. Basically they have a shit load of life insurance. IMO they are milking their audience.

Also why they tell their audience that all of their big purchases are for Abbie. They bought the $500,000 house for Abbie. The boat for Abbie. The RV for Abbie. The new vehicles for Abbie. The house in Boone that Isaiah lives in for Abbie. All the trips they take are for Abbie. And the list goes on and on...

Anyone else correct me if I have any of this wrong or if I've forgotten something.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
I had my first when I was 22. An episiotomy while delivering a baby tipped them off. I hurt down there for years prior and the doctor always said I was to young to have the problem. I lost my transverse and descending colon. So, after chemo and surgeries I was better. Still had more babies even. Then my hysterectomy because of uterine cancer, now my brain. I get colonoscopies twice a year.

I hope I made sense and not talking all gibbery. Today was radiation number 1. I did get to hug my kids for the first time in forever. I figured if I had to go to a get my place I was pretty safe hugging my kids.
You've been through so much, Kimmied. You are one tough fighter and I'm sure hugging your kids gave you even !ore spunk. Sending healing vibes.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I still can’t get over him saying they showcased her squeeze stim. It’s not the squeeze, it’s not the stim it’s the word showcase.
Like he is on the fucking price is right going for the showcase showdown.
Like he is explaining that he showcased the hooves of his prized pig at the fucking state fair.
Not saying stimming is bad or taboo. I just feel like who the fuck does he think he is?
Maybe Abbie doesn’t want to publicize her most personal things and that’s just the thing…she can’t give her consent.

Just check out these vlog titles from Fathead FatheringAutism:

Favorite autistic stimming behavior
Stealing food and hand stimming
Autistic stimming behaviors at family dinner
Affection and aggression with autistic stimming
Autistic stimming at fireworks show
Autistic stimming to hip Hop
Painful autistic stimming
Lots of autistic stimming and life skills
Autistic stimming with a GoPro
New stimming behavior for an autistic girl

Gurrrr. Makes me so mad at that Asshole and so sad for Abbie.
Exactly!!
I said it long ago.
He's PT Barnam.
Abbie is a freak show.
Yet he claims she's a person.
Except they speak to her like they do their dogs. Especially the sow.
They used to travel from town to town announcing the dates and times. Instead of calling this The Greatest Show on Earth, they called them "meetups".
This along with everything else that they do to exploit her for money.
The obvious lack of real genuine quality attention she receives.
The neglect of her personal hygiene.
It is beyond comprehension that any of this is socially acceptable!
It's time to get woke on this subject!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
How stupid of Asshole not to have her bring a wallet or small purse to put her change in. You know, like you are supposed to do when you are shopping. Couldn't even put it in her pocket cuz she didn't have any. Great way to twach her Asshole. I don't know why he is so set on teaching her how to spend money. She will never be able to do it alone anyway. He did it for content.
Not trying to be negative in them teaching Abbie, but she is never going to grasp the shopping thing other than knowing what she wants because the school takes her there weekly. She has no interest in the paying transaction of it and can’t pay attention enough to begin to grasp it. He makes a point of saying how she’s doing well at it and I just don’t see that. Really, what’s the point?

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
So why doesn’t Priscilla get a pass? Obviously she’s a horrible person but how does that correlate with her failed weight loss surgery?
Because she’s already blown it with her surgery. Because. I can’t stand her. Because she doesn’t own up to blowing it. Because she pretends she’s still #105 pounds down. Regain happens to lots of people, but she is to smug and awful to own it.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Tonight's Vlog: This is already ridiculous seeing pig do whatever it is that she is doing with her lips.

She is getting the concept of shopping? Are you fucking serious, ASA?!? We have Piggy slanging her skin care carp to Lurch and whatever Asa's sisters name is
P on the thumbnail with her fake kiss watching for the camera so she will know when to stop pretending.

Why does Asshat try to focus on Abbie shopping and buying things? She needs to buy cookies like a hole in the head... Will Abbie ever go to a store and buy things without them? Does she have any idea what it is she is doing.. she may as well be handing the cashier a napkin.

Such a waste of time when he could be teaching her things that may actually make a difference in her life.. like a few words (non food related), how to dress herself, brush her hair, brush her teeth, toilet, properly wash her hands..etc etc

I see Lurch and the evil dwarf are helping P in her slimelife scam??? I'm about over these 2 idiots.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
If you want to call that "functioning "
I mean, her parents are barely functioning...so their standards for what "function" is are low.

Why does Asshat try to focus on Abbie shopping and buying things? She needs to buy cookies like a hole in the head... Will Abbie ever go to a store and buy things without them? Does she have any idea what it is she is doing.. she may as well be handing the cashier a napkin.

Such a waste of time when he could be teaching her things that may actually make a difference in her life.. like a few words (non food related), how to dress herself, brush her hair, brush her teeth, toilet, properly wash her hands..etc etc
I think one of the reasons he focuses on shopping is because A&P see consumption as a sign of success and happiness. That's why as soon as the YouTube money started rolling in, they had to buy "all the things" and why they focus on showing us meals they think are decadent or otherwise upscale. In their minds, buying, eating, and leisure are what defines a successful adult...therefore when they think of Abbie's independence, they picture her engaging in all of those consumption activities. I mean, look at how they described their fantasy of what life would be like for her in Riverside...they envisioned her walking to all the "shops" and being known by the people she encountered there. They didn't want her to be able to walk to school, or to support services. They didn't want her to be able to build relationships with people who are truly enmeshed in her community,
like teachers, careworkers, librarians...or even the cops they claim to want to educate. No, they just wanted her to build relationships with the "normals" out for an afternoon of coffee and shopping. The same way Priscilla uses Abbie to play Hip Young Person dress-up, and Asa uses her like a Cool Adventure Girl action figure...the focus on retail is another way they both try to wrap her up in the life they've always wanted to live. Instead of the life that is most functional or enjoyable for her.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Ha. I knew they didn't get much money.
The school system paid the difference which we know is about 1200.00 per month. Looking at the Mackay website and seeing what the Hambeasts get then Looking at the cost of J$A, we figured the cost is about 1200.00 per month.
1200.00 x 12 = 14,400 x 5 years = 72,000. Chump change for a lawsuit.
I am on the school's side. They were right. Abbie is not capable of learning...or however they put it.
She's still not toilet trained. She still elopes. Her only new words are doughnut and car/golfcart ride. Chipotle. Zaxbys. Dunkin.
So no. She hasn't progressed. It matters not that she doesn't need a full time ABA therapist in the classroom anymore. She's still at a 2 year old level in life and part of that is because of the Hambeasts.
Lies lies and more lies.
Oh and Percillerpotamus had her no makeup fat sad woe is me face on in this video just like she did in the secret daughter admission video.
It was the same exact face.
Such fukery. All of it.
I can't help but wonder, if his normal daughter would have been born with IDD and autism, would he fight for her like this too?
I'm sorry, but Ab still doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground because of them not doing their part at home. They probably had to face her against a wall because if her behaviour and safety issues. All the spying that they must have been doing just to get the $$$ to pay fir a school she she still is not learning from. Only reason she knows all the food and restaraunt names is because they go there so often. I don't see any progression and I think he is purposly not vlogging her temper tantrums and outbursts is because he is trying to make her look like she is really progressing. Been watching for years and I don't see it. But they got their damn schooling paid for. I mean top notch babysitting.

• Heart

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
I mean, her parents are barely functioning...so their standards for what "function" is are low.

I think one of the reasons he focuses on shopping is because A&P see consumption as a sign of success and happiness. That's why as soon as the YouTube money started rolling in, they had to buy "all the things" and why they focus on showing us meals they think are decadent or otherwise upscale. In their minds, buying, eating, and leisure are what defines a successful adult...therefore when they think of Abbie's independence, they picture her engaging in all of those consumption activities. I mean, look at how they described their fantasy of what life would be like for her in Riverside...they envisioned her walking to all the "shops" and being known by the people she encountered there. They didn't want her to be able to walk to school, or to support services. They didn't want her to be able to build relationships with people who are truly enmeshed in her community,
like teachers, careworkers, librarians...or even the cops they claim to want to educate. No, they just wanted her to build relationships with the "normals" out for an afternoon of coffee and shopping. The same way Priscilla uses Abbie to play Hip Young Person dress-up, and Asa uses her like a Cool Adventure Girl action figure...the focus on retail is another way they both try to wrap her up in the life they've always wanted to live. Instead of the life that is most functional or enjoyable for her.
I think they go places constantly, because essentially they don't want to face the responsibilities at home.

• Heart

PlumBlossom

Hey Assa,
I think you mislabeled your "vlog" LMAO
I have a couple ideas:
1. How do waste people's time in 4 minutes
2. Check out my affiliate links on my Amazon page, a few extra bucks in my pocket don't hurt.
3. Wow look at my daughter pressing her iPad. That's entertainment.
4. Why did I even post this?
5. I really just like the sound of my own voice.
Please stop....ABBIE DOES NOT COMMUNICATE WITH HER IPAD

To be realistic, the whole ‘Abbie getting a job‘ schtick is solely for content. Just like the Sexy Selfies vlog from Isaiah. They have all run out of ideas. Maybe they should put down their cameras for a few weeks (or months).
I mean REALLY ....Abbie already has a job....SUPPORTING ASS AND HIS DAINTY WIFE

• Haha
  • Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Guyths, I really hate this bitch. She was live on Facebook slinging her morgue shit all in the name of breast cancer. For every bundle sold $4 to $8 will be donated. Her goal is to donate $500. That's $6000 in product sales. All in the name of her aunt that passed away from breast cancer. This just really made me sick..
That's really cute, nice story, I hope her aunt did not suffer......... But she's just doing this for a tax credit.
So many cancer organizations, and yet there's no cure for cancer. I don't think it'll make a difference. I have what my doctor says incurable cancer. At the end of the day I'm going to die. So what can one of these organizations do for me? What about these people who have inoperable cancers too? And if it means so much for her why don't she use her own money? Honestly I'm not impressed.
PRISCILLA DO BETTER!!!

• Heart