Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK....so Abbie is off to get a job.....well why would she have to look for one when Momma P opened a business especially for disabled people to work at? What a crock of tit. Abbie has about a 3 second attention span....why are these asshats even talking about something so beyond absurd??? He should put in about 1/100th of energy into his first daughter who has the ability to actually accomplish those goals he's pipe dreaming about. What a fuckin tool. LOSER.
I’m so confused why this is even a thing for her to get a job. I know many autistic people have the ability to work with assistance but in Abbie’s case it’s not possible. Again, she has the mental capacity of an 18 month old. This is ludicrous.

Employment For 16 Year Old Girl With Autism?
Are you bleeping kidding me?????????????????
Lol!!! They have been smoking the good sh*t for sure. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What would happen if an employer told asshat that abbie was fired because she didn’t bring value to the company. Then how would he react
He would sue their ass. If Ab isn't promoted to President of the company within the first year....look out, lol.Asshole will come after you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
P is really the most inappropriate mother.... posting comments about sexy selfies and seducing? Just as bad as going on about partying and dancing with him... she seems to thing it makes it look like she has some super special close relationship with her son... but it really, really doesn’t. It shows immaturity on her part and blurred boundaries. Also a lack of happiness and fulfillment in her life that she has to not only insert herself into everything, try to be one of the young people, and cling to every ounce of him she can.

Eta... also both the Maasholes commenting on their son's vlogs is totally fake and to up engagement. Reminds me of when reality show people comment on things like cast mates instagrams. It is all for show and attention.
I definitely see some “emotional incest” energy… sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Tonights vlog
Anyone else notice that Candy did not acknowledge Assa at all.

Also why are they a part of a wine club but don’t use it. Its been 11 months since they’ve gone to the restaurant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
A&P have a new leg bumper extraordinaire!!
She even calls on Asa to help her out in her conversations when she feels attacked…
One poster was asking the hard questions. Not a peep from Asa or Priscilla.

So, basically, Abbie is apparently to good for school and can use school time to learn employment? Yet, she is a “typical teenager” in so many ways, per Priscilla. So, what other “typical teenagers” leave school to work at a job? Most go to school because their education is more important..

Also, the leghumper said that Asa and Priscilla were too busy to come to their own company and work with her. Seriously? They are too busy to work with their own employees?

Also, the leghumper said that Abbie is too tired but not tired enough for therapies and hanging out in the pool and with her cousins. So, what is it? To tired to work or excuses not to work at Selfish World..

Asa and Priscilla have got to cut down on the Kool-Aid that they are serving their leg humpers. It is so very bad that they are even getting confused with the narrative…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahah when she realizes she's showing more than she should. Put those things away no one wants to see them.

1634172898920.png
1634172918380.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Abbie gets such a vacant look in her eyes when she's pushing Cilla around. I think she's had enough of her crap.

1634173361586.png
1634173229179.png

1634173652410.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Have you guys seen the recent internet posts showing how celebrities have aged?

I know many don't see it, but I've always thought Isaiah resembles a young Tom Cruise🤷‍♀️
tom-cruise-ISAIHA.jpg

With that said....

I do see a slight similarity between young ASSA and young Tom Cruise as well, but nothing as crazy as looking at a current photo of an aged Tom Cruise and an aged ASSA...:unsure:

I had to share how both their older selves have morphed into each other in a way!! 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
tomassa.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Abbie gets such a vacant look in her eyes when she's pushing Cilla around. I think she's had enough of her crap.

View attachment 809409View attachment 809408

View attachment 809411

Lol.. do you want to advocate for yourself? cookie..
Its all so ridiculous.. surely they dont really believe what they are spewing

Does anyone think JSA really sent literature about employment home with Abbie.. knowing her abilities.? Wonder if that was all made up by Asshat?

If I just saw that photo of Abbie without knowing her story I would think she was blind.. reminds me of Helen Keller.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Career? Holy Delusions! Maybe it will be a "career" .. you know..like they have. Its xthiting.... SHEETH 16! Oh my.. maybe she will have to move out with Summer and the other gals.

Would she like a job? Lol... she just wants a cookie. Asshat didn't used to think she could work... but now he thinks she can.. you know ... because of all the progress...

Also.. "Be kind to Everyone" .. P can totally see her being a thing...

Asshat is onboard with her working and doing "her own thing" ... good god!!! Wake up idiots! Asshat says look where we are now..

Now that would be some good content! Imagine if Asshat wasn't with her every second controlling the narrative. Yea..if they really were "on board" with her working selfish world would be the number one spot.

Someone should bring that up in the comments so the HUMPERS will jump on board.

What could they picture Abbie doing at crumble? Eating cookies?
Pisses me off that Priscilla referred to Jordan’s summer shirt project without linking their channel, even calling it by name. And to compare Abby to Jordan is night and day. Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol.. do you want to advocate for yourself? cookie..
Its all so ridiculous.. surely they dont really believe what they are spewing

Does anyone think JSA really sent literature about employment home with Abbie.. knowing her abilities.? Wonder if that was all made up by Asshat?

If I just saw that photo of Abbie without knowing her story I would think she was blind.. reminds me of Helen Keller.
Yes I have said that before, but Helen Keller had a brain.

View attachment 809411
Ab is starting to get Pigfats tripe chin.

View attachment 809411
Yes I have said that before, but Helen Keller had a brain.

Triple

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A&P have a new leg bumper extraordinaire!!
She even calls on Asa to help her out in her conversations when she feels attacked…
One poster was asking the hard questions. Not a peep from Asa or Priscilla.

So, basically, Abbie is apparently to good for school and can use school time to learn employment? Yet, she is a “typical teenager” in so many ways, per Priscilla. So, what other “typical teenagers” leave school to work at a job? Most go to school because their education is more important..

Also, the leghumper said that Asa and Priscilla were too busy to come to their own company and work with her. Seriously? They are too busy to work with their own employees?

Also, the leghumper said that Abbie is too tired but not tired enough for therapies and hanging out in the pool and with her cousins. So, what is it? To tired to work or excuses not to work at Selfish World..

Asa and Priscilla have got to cut down on the Kool-Aid that they are serving their leg humpers. It is so very bad that they are even getting confused with the narrative…
Hey if Abbie gets a job she’s doing better than her big brother, who has never worked a day in his life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Princess P/Queen of Delusions: "She's not a little girl! She's sixteen!"

Priscilla, honey, sweetheart.... physically - yes she is sixteen. Psychologically, mentally, she is nowhere near sixteen years old and you damn well know that. Ma'am!

Clinging desperately to this highly unrealistic fantasy you have in your head of Abbie being a typical teenage girl only causes harm and continues to act as a major barrier between you and Abbie. You have a daughter with special needs and she WILL NEVER be the typical teenage girl you're fixated on. You need to STOP.

Also, talking about Abbie possibly having a job someday. This is something Asshat has been talking about and obsessed with since pretty much the start of the vlogs. I do think some of it is for vlog content. But the rest of it is delusion and fantasy on Asshat's part, too. I remember he also used to go on and on about Abbie living in her own apartment one day. He seems to have let go of that.

I understand that it's difficult to accept that your child won't have the life you dreamed for them. In Abbie's case, even more so. It would be much more to Abbie's benefit to meet her where she is than continuing to compare and push her to be the typical teenage girl. That's not fair to Abbie and you're only continuing to set yourself up for disappointment.
To be clear, this doesn't mean I think they should just give up on Abbie and let her rock in the corner of the couch for the rest of her life. Not at all. Just be more realistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Have you guys seen the recent internet posts showing how celebrities have aged?

I know many don't see it, but I've always thought Isaiah resembles a young Tom Cruise🤷‍♀️
View attachment 809338

With that said....

I do see a slight similarity between young ASSA and young Tom Cruise as well, but nothing as crazy as looking at a current photo of an aged Tom Cruise and an aged ASSA...:unsure:

I had to share how both their older selves have morphed into each other in a way!! 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 809269
I totally see the Cruise resemblance with Asshat and Boy Wonder. Especially when Tom looks gnarly 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211013-214511_Instagram.jpg

Abbie has a damn job.
She brings in money from YouTube and Slimelife so that the Hambeasts can live their gluttonous lifestyle.
Hogsiaha on the other hand won't ever have to work a day in his life.
I wonder if it's time for mommy to refill his Publix Grocery Card?
Or maybe his gas card?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Like Priscilla says CRUMBS is hiring, and I wouldn't mind watching Abbie work there.....

She would be eating her way through her whole shift. Assa should definitely film that. 🤣
Then after her hard shift she can go and let her hair down..... Because they never let her do that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.