Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of tonight’s vlog, Ass says Cilly Sue didn’t have to block her from putting away the dishes but at 4:38 minutes, we see Abbie try to walk away and Cilly blocks her. Maybe he forgot to edit that part out 😆
The Beast really doesn't have to move too much to block. She's built like Refrigerator Perry.

1633915012464.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I find it incredibly sad they seem to constantly try and find someone to blame or take responsibility of Abbies behaviours. Their lives must be a constant misery sesrching for next lawsuit. They contradict themselves so much. One minute Abbi knows exactly whats shes doing, what she wants and able to communicate her needs, the next they say they dont know her level of understanding, it alters. Perhaps if they looked at their own behaviours they would a see a correlation. Her ipad is filled with food suggestions. If she asks for food thats good communication in their opinion, because shes asking for something. Thats total learnt behaviour from them. Asa will ask her a loaded question, like do you want Dunkin, you want Dunkin? He puts words in her mouth literally. She will reply yes whether she does or doesnt coz Asa will say it was a yes. Everything is food relates, Everything. A bloody van pulled up outside and Asa turned that into a Abbi and Donut story, turns out a lawnmower was driven out the back. Asa n Pissilla have a food addiction and its cast onto Abbi. If they are in control of what on the ipad why not load it with activities to do, eg Paint, swim, walk. If shes not eating shes usually sat watching something, what exactly do P n A do with her?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I find it incredibly sad they seem to constantly try and find someone to blame or take responsibility of Abbies behaviours. Their lives must be a constant misery sesrching for next lawsuit. They contradict themselves so much. One minute Abbi knows exactly whats shes doing, what she wants and able to communicate her needs, the next they say they dont know her level of understanding, it alters. Perhaps if they looked at their own behaviours they would a see a correlation. Her ipad is filled with food suggestions. If she asks for food thats good communication in their opinion, because shes asking for something. Thats total learnt behaviour from them. Asa will ask her a loaded question, like do you want Dunkin, you want Dunkin? He puts words in her mouth literally. She will reply yes whether she does or doesnt coz Asa will say it was a yes. Everything is food relates, Everything. A bloody van pulled up outside and Asa turned that into a Abbi and Donut story, turns out a lawnmower was driven out the back. Asa n Pissilla have a food addiction and its cast onto Abbi. If they are in control of what on the ipad why not load it with activities to do, eg Paint, swim, walk. If shes not eating shes usually sat watching something, what exactly do P n A do with her?
That iPad irks me. If they are going to have food icons, why not add fruits and vegetables and eliminate some of the junk food? They have two dogs, why not have an icon for walking the dog as a fun activity? I hate when they give her rapid option questions. Instead of overloading Abbie, make it easier for her to process and give 2 options to choose from. That poor child is living in a constant state of chaos, there is nothing regimented in the way that her parents live their lives. Abbie must be so anxious and frustrated, I know that I would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Abbie was wearing another blouse on today’s vlog, bought a couple of years ago, that is way too tight now. There must be some things she can wear that are age and size appropriate, plus modest. Add a new, cute short haircut and she would look great. She has a very pretty face with killer dimples. If they want her to look like a teenager and not an overgrown little girl, dress and style her. She has the capability. I know she wouldn’t care how she looks, but selfishly I would love to see her in a new light.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hello Everyone!!

I hope everyone is doing well in Tattle land!

Man Whimsical and I have been on a stay-cation for the past 11 or so days and our fun ends Tuesday 😕, then it's back to reality!!☹🤷‍♀️

I found screenshots tonight of images I took from who knows when, 🤷‍♀️from different vlogs.
I believe I wanted to post them on the last FA thread, or the start of this one? :unsure:🤦‍♀️🤣😂😂 I put this together tonight for you all to enjoy! 😁

Screenshot (543).png

I grabbed a screenshot of Nala tonight from a vlog I skipped thru very quickly only to find her, so I could include her in the photo!!😻

The random vlog I chose had an interesting moment with Big P in it...which I'm sure you have all seen already, but since it was my first time tonight seeing it, I added some laster eyes to Nala had to share! 🤣😂😂😂 Going into it I had no idea if Nala would be in it, but I hit the jackpot with this moment!:m😂:m😂
Screenshot (545).png

So, yeah, I'm pretty far behind!🤪😁😂😂

Anyway, I am sure I've missed so much, and have a lot of catching up to do starting Tuesday!
I hope everyone is well and that I will return to good news all around!!!🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At the end of tonight’s vlog, Ass says Cilly Sue didn’t have to block her from putting away the dishes but at 4:38 minutes, we see Abbie try to walk away and Cilly blocks her. Maybe he forgot to edit that part out 😆
Also on multiple occasions she was physically blocking Abbie from even doing what she was supposed to be doing. Particularly when she was saran wrapping her mayonaise concoction around 6:20--she was completely blocking the cabinet Abbie needed to access. She had counter space on the other side as well as the island behind her but she chose to hog the 2 ft of counter right in front of the dishes cabinet. Really weird vibe there, I wish Abbie could have hit her in the face with the cabinet door or her elbow or something. Any normal person would have been considerate to not block the person unloading the dishes and it was like Priscilla deliberately did it and didn't move aside or apologize or anything like any normal person would do.

The whole thing is better watched with sound off so you don't hear Asa's chill soundtrack. Then you see that Abbie seems more perturbed by her mother's presence and micromanaging than anything. She did significantly better when Priscilla went away. Something about her mother really irks her.

And then her invading Abbie's personal space as usual, I cannot fathom how neither Priscilla nor Asa are aware how obnoxious this is. It's rage inducing for most people and with Abbie you can tell she does NOT like it, but Priscilla persists like she's talking to a deaf elderly person who can only see/hear two inches in front of their face.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You may see it as pointless, but she's 16, and this is an age appropriate chore for her to do. Should I just stop teaching my autistic teen to do things around the house because he'll never live on his own and will likely end up in a group home? No. He is capable of doing small chores. What you see as "pointless" is indeed following directions, sorting out what dishes go where, able to be redirected without becoming aggressive, and accomplishing a task all the way through. She's also doing something that is not really a preferred task for her, and not having a meltdown because she was asked to do something. That is pretty huge in the autism/IDD world.
Yeah but you've also mentioned that you've worked extensively with your son on communication, ADLs, and other self-care and quality-of-life skills. You also include your son in your family's routines and activities, and make sure he has things to do throughout the day, which is something the Maasses don't bother to do for Abbie. Repeatedly spending time on a task like emptying the dishwasher or loading the washing machine, when they still haven't bothered to re-organize her AAC, or teach her any new signs, or to feed herself independently, or to tolerate a doctor's visit, or to take part in her own hygiene does seem...pointless. Or at least like they're missing the point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And he was probably standing by the cabinet near the dishwasher as a blocker. Oh and a bunch of candy waiting for her by her snack chair at the island. He was pretty careful to keep a small viewing area in the vlog.

Instagram weight loss vs vlog weight gain. Don't you just hate those pesky vlogs that make you look like you've gained 50 lbs in a day?

View attachment 804324View attachment 804328
At first glance I thought Asshole had a kids birthday hat on, but its the pillow, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah but you've also mentioned that you've worked extensively with your son on communication, ADLs, and other self-care and quality-of-life skills. You also include your son in your family's routines and activities, and make sure he has things to do throughout the day, which is something the Maasses don't bother to do for Abbie. Repeatedly spending time on a task like emptying the dishwasher or loading the washing machine, when they still haven't bothered to re-organize her AAC, or teach her any new signs, or to feed herself independently, or to tolerate a doctor's visit, or to take part in her own hygiene does seem...pointless. Or at least like they're missing the point.

I can see that aspect of it. I wonder if Abbie puts on her own deodorant or shirts/pants etc for school? We try to work on independence all around-all day. With communicating, chores, hygiene, dressing, and general helping around the house. I can simply tell him to go get pants/shirt/socks on and he will do it on his own. But, he also has a closet full of clothes that completely support him dressing himself. No hard snaps/buttons/zippers, etc. He has mostly black/grey track pants, and colorful T-shirts/Hoodies. No matter what he pulls out, it's likely to match...lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can see that aspect of it. I wonder if Abbie puts on her own deodorant or shirts/pants etc for school? We try to work on independence all around-all day. With communicating, chores, hygiene, dressing, and general helping around the house. I can simply tell him to go get pants/shirt/socks on and he will do it on his own. But, he also has a closet full of clothes that completely support him dressing himself. No hard snaps/buttons/zippers, etc. He has mostly black/grey track pants, and colorful T-shirts/Hoodies. No matter what he pulls out, it's likely to match...lol
You would be a YT channel that would be worth watching, offering helpful suggestions to make lives easier. The Maassives could have been that channel, but exploitation is so much more lucrative in their greedy world:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
Hello my dear…I wish there was some way to get a personal message to you, or your address so I could send you a note and surprises.
My heart is hurting inside for what you’re going through. I will pray for strength for you to endure all you’re dealing with…physically & emotionally , for healing, and pray you can get relief and good rest. Although I don’t know you, please know my heart is sincere.💖🙏
Hugs and prayers…

OMFG!!😆🤣😭

Big P when offered a vegetable that's not covered in cheese...
View attachment 803668
View attachment 803669
Her tongue looks like a tiny penis poking out of her mouth! Ewwwww!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm 100% convinced that ridiculous Entenmann's van footage was nothing but a cover for sneaking their two "awards" 🤮 into the frame. OMG get over yourself ASS-a! We see you. And those awards mean absolutely nothing to Abbie - the one who should be able to reap the benefits of what great parents you two are (NOT) 🤥

I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
Melissa (so sorry, I forgot your real name) I am very sorry to hear this. I am at a loss for words except to say you are clearly an amazingly strong and resilient woman...I will pray for strength, courage, and the best possible outcome ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking about that!
But I've thought all along and I've watched since almost the beginning, that they want something tragic to happen to Abbie for content.
I especially thought this during the height of the pandemic.
They are such scumbags.
I put nothing past them.
Wait a minute… no lock on the front door,yet they have triple locks on the back doors? Why announce to the world that their house is an easy target to get robbed. I mean there are people out there that would love the Thumbelina doll house size mismatched furniture….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if P can actually wipe herself very well after she goes or if Ass needs to help her? It can't be easy for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wait a minute… no lock on the front door,yet they have triple locks on the back doors? Why announce to the world that their house is an easy target to get robbed. I mean there are people out there that would love the Thumbelina doll house size mismatched furniture….
Yeah, they’re not very bright are they? Announce to the world that you have minimal locks on your front door.

• Haha
🐽I would have loved to have seen the look on Tinkerhog’s snout when she realized that Entemann’s trailer was hauling a lawnmower! You know she got all warm inside thinking they were delivering her weekly She Panty haul of donuts and sweet treats.
🐽
Oh! And Moobs..Entemann’s is a birthday thing! 😂 Yea, we know..It is Dunkin’ all the other days of the year. Ha! Jackass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sweet girl didn't have a choice about leaving the kitchen- the pig with her refrigerator sized body was blocking her exit with her resting witch face.

The BS about changing Sweet girls jeans to shorts because 'it's hot'. Why lie? We all know the real reason is because Abbie's pull-up leaked AGAIN onto her clothes OR she pissed/shat herself. Stop bleeping lying, we all know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And the $3000 Peleton....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In one of their vlogs from a few years ago they have to apply deodorant on her. I doubt that has changed.

In one of their vlogs from a few years ago they have to apply deodorant on her. I doubt that has changed.
The way they talk about how rough mornings can be, I would bet anything there are days that her teeth don't even get brushed. I'm sure they have to either do everything for her or walk her through step by step and I'll bet mornings they don't have the patience they display on videos. We've seen her go to bed with filthy feet and having sat in diapers all day - I don't want to think about what goes undone for that poor girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.