Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hey Assa,
I think you mislabeled your "vlog" LMAO
I have a couple ideas:
1. How do waste people's time in 4 minutes
2. Check out my affiliate links on my Amazon page, a few extra bucks in my pocket don't hurt.
3. Wow look at my daughter pressing her iPad. That's entertainment.
4. Why did I even post this?
5. I really just like the sound of my own voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Hey Assa,
I have a couple ideas:
2. Check out my affiliate links on my Amazon page, a few extra bucks in my pocket don't hurt.
#Facts!!
I'm dead serious, I felt like I was in a time machine....stop watching for 4 weeks and todays topic hasnt changed!!
Just shows how little he really has to say.

* In other news, I used my Googles and changed my Search key to Caps Lock, as it should be. #Winning!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There are plenty of girls who grew up as tomboys and I don't think they suffered for it. I would say it would be a problem if they were forced to be this way against their will. From what we've seen, there really isn't any evidence of that. So they have short hair cuts, so what? It's only hair and it'll grow back. Clothes can be changed at anytime - also not a permanent thing. As for being made fun of in school/by their peers. Trust me, kids will make fun of other kids for just about anything. If it's not one thing, it's another. There really is no way to avoid that.
Ain't that the truth!

Although, as far as my own experience...coming to school every day dressed like a 4-foot-6 skater dude was about the only thing I didn't get bullied for in junior high 🤣

I wonder how A&P will react to the kid (not going to use their name since they didn't ask to be associated with / show up in a Google search about these people) changing their pronouns. Priscilla, especially. She doesn't seem all that...accepting of anything outside her own crappy worldview. And she's definitely not known for accepting children as they are. I'm sure they will stick to safe opinions in front of Emily & Crystal, and on the vlog if it's mentioned there (please God do not let Asa Maass exploit this child's gender identity to make himself look good) but what about behind closed doors?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish I could remember who the person was, but earlier this year the DM had an article about the daughter of famous parents who decided that she wanted to be a boy when she was younger. Her parents didn't make a fuss and they let her dress like a boy, I can't recall if she also changed her name. When she got older, she decided that she was a woman and lives as a woman. Her point in sharing her story was to stop the Frankenstein-like doctors and parents who start hormone therapy on children who want to be the opposite gender in preparation for reassignment surgery. She wasn't condemning adults who make that decision for themselves, but wanted to make the point that children go through phases and should never be allowed to make life altering decisions. Does anyone else recall this story?
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Hey Assa,
I have a couple ideas:
Please stop....ABBIE DOES NOT COMMUNICATE WITH HER IPAD

To be realistic, the whole ‘Abbie getting a job‘ schtick is solely for content. Just like the Sexy Selfies vlog from Isaiah. They have all run out of ideas. Maybe they should put down their cameras for a few weeks (or months).
I mean REALLY ....Abbie already has a job....SUPPORTING ASS AND HIS DAINTY WIFE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s the delusion for me. Abbie get a job? Abbie can’t even bag up groceries properly or focus long enough to do it half right, so Publix is out.

Thilla mentioned Crumble the cookie company, of course she would fat ass. And she only suggested it so that if Abbie works there she could get some discounts on f**king cookies. Such a gluttonous pig.

Today’s vlog wasn’t a vlog. It shouldn’t have even been put out. AssFace likes to hear himself talk and thinks he sounds good and educated. I thought it was an ad video or a sponsorship with the way he was talking, like it’s annoying. Abbie doesn’t communicate. She taps one word repeatedly, waits for a response, and then depending on response will either start tapping another word or not. It’s never sentences like “I want to go in the car and listen to music” it’s just ‘car ride’ and ‘music’.

The Maassives have failed Abbie, they didn’t want people to think she’s so special needs but them trying to keep that facade as actually made Abbie even more special needs than she was before.

Thilla and AssFace need to lay off the alcohol. Abbie swimming in clothes, eating fries in the pool, is not okay, funny or acceptable just because she’s special needs. But yet they broadcast it as if it’s a normal thing. No y’all just didn’t parent Abbie how she needed to be parented. They parent her how it best fits them. And that’s pathetic.

Abbie is the money maker. Her name may not be on anything but without her they couldn’t live the deceitful, greedy, and gluttonous lifestyle they live.

And Isaiah is gay. You can’t convince me otherwise. This whole I need a girlfriend is a show for his parents who he doesn’t want to let down. Hence literally his whole entire life right now. He’s living two different lives.. that must be exhausting.

Well that was my rant for the evening lol

• Heart
Reactions: 30
#Facts!!
I'm dead serious, I felt like I was in a time machine....stop watching for 4 weeks and todays topic hasnt changed!!
Just shows how little he really has to say.

* In other news, I used my Googles and changed my Search key to Caps Lock, as it should be. #Winning!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Rocket, I missed you! I’m so happy you’re back and I hope you feel better! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No, this was an adult woman in her 20/30's who spoke out. I wish I could remember who it was. She wasn't famous, but her parents are.
Okay now I want to know, I was thinking Angela and Brad also. Was this famous couple from the United States or from London/UK? And what time period are we looking at.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay now I want to know, I was thinking Angela and Brad also. Was this famous couple from the United States or from London/UK? And what time period are we looking at.
Brad and Angie's child still identifies as male. Unless that changed in the last few months. Always had since a young age (so they say)

Reactions: 9
Her mouth shape is a lot like Ps.... so likely just luck (bad luck) of genetics.

Also have to remember a lot of Abbie's odd face shape is a combo of lack of muscle tone and control... and the fact she holds her jaw oddly at times (jutting forward or off to one side or the other.) She still has ST that work on her jaw, mouth, and tongue muscles... but the fact she uses none of them for speech, and ST is only at JSA, those muscles will remain weak.
There is no reason why she cannot blow bubbles everyday to help her facial muscles. That is what the speech therapist had her do,of course they wonder twins do it once or twice and <POOF> it disappears….never to be done or seen again

I wish I could remember who the person was, but earlier this year the DM had an article about the daughter of famous parents who decided that she wanted to be a boy when she was younger. Her parents didn't make a fuss and they let her dress like a boy, I can't recall if she also changed her name. When she got older, she decided that she was a woman and lives as a woman. Her point in sharing her story was to stop the Frankenstein-like doctors and parents who start hormone therapy on children who want to be the opposite gender in preparation for reassignment surgery. She wasn't condemning adults who make that decision for themselves, but wanted to make the point that children go through phases and should never be allowed to make life altering decisions. Does anyone else recall this story?
Sounds like Shiloh Jolie Pitt. She wanted to be called David and wear boy clothes like her brother, now she has been dressing like a girl. I find it to be exhausting trying to figure out what people want to identify as, it seems to me… no disrespect or meanness, the time it takes to explain why someone wants to basically not have an identity by calling themselves “they/them”, etc… so much is focused on what to be called takes away what that individual contributes to the world and those around them.
I also find it exhausting having to be bombarded with what people do in the intimate life… just do what makes you happy!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought so too, because their child that identified as a boy stopped a year or so ago. She (not sure of the pronoun, just saying) now has long hair and has been dressing as a girl. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As I said, I don't fully understand it myself, and again, it's not for me to understand I don't suppose. The Woke culture is alert to prejudice and discrimination (racial, sexual, etc.) and, again I am assuming, choses to identify this way in solidarity and support. I have no doubt this is a larger issue in the US than the UK, and I wish I could explain it better, but that's all I've got.

Video or this didnt happen. Look at the helmet teetering on her melon 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There is no reason why she cannot blow bubbles everyday to help her facial muscles. That is what the speech therapist had her do,of course they wonder twins do it once or twice and <POOF> it disappears….never to be done or seen again

Sounds like Shiloh Jolie Pitt. She wanted to be called David and wear boy clothes like her brother, now she has been dressing like a girl. I find it to be exhausting trying to figure out what people want to identify as, it seems to me… no disrespect or meanness, the time it takes to explain why someone wants to basically not have an identity by calling themselves “they/them”, etc… so much is focused on what to be called takes away what that individual contributes to the world and those around them.
I also find it exhausting having to be bombarded with what people do in the intimate life… just do what makes you happy!!
Wonder twins!! YAS!! 😂😂

ETA- I so agree. I dont understand the need to announce anything anyway. Why is this a thing? I am a straight female, but never one in my life felt the need to announce it to the world. Who cares? Recently Demi Lovato decided she was now they and made a whole thing of it. And yet in interviews still refers to herself as "me" and "I" and no one calls her on it. Someone needs to explain to them/her how it works I guess lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
From what I recall, the parents were not actors but were well known and I believe were American. The DM article came out around the same time that Candace Owens commented that children shouldn't be making life changing medical decisions. It is driving me nuts that I can't remember who she was. Her article/interview was very kind and sensitive to people who want gender reassignment. Her message was that any procedures should be restricted to adults.

Reactions: 10
Please do something with your kid’s hair P and A! This is just her sitting around and no one can comb it onto a ponytail with a side braid so she isn’t one eyeing her way through the day? 😞 This isn’t an isolated event either. Her hair is always in her face.
If Abbie can sit still when her Dad is yanking and using elastics in her hair and can have Kylie do a time consuming French plait in her hair, she can sit in a salon chair. The excuse that Abbie doesn't like going to the salon is complete and utter BS. She looked so cute in shorter hair and every 6-8 weeks for upkeep will be so much healthier for for that poor child.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

“We have money now so we don’t bother with the Medicaid Waiver, thats for peasants! We go the easy route and just buy the device and replace it when we need to, you know because were rich….now click on our Amazon Affiliate link peasant”

“No need to get the trial version when you’re wife is a bo$$ babe. We hustled hard for the $250 because we know that our daughter needs it, sorry if you can’t afford it….priorities mmmk”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Y'all we're almost in Boone. Only stopped for a hotel last night because there was an accident en route and didn't feel like dealing with it. We'll be here for a week 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.