Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also guessing the employees they've hired aren't as capable as they thought they would be to accomplish things other than helping to set up lighting for customers. I highly doubt cleaning and disinfecting is being done efficiently either....I mean, in one vlog a while ago we saw Asa running the duster around on the floors...why?... if the employees are doing their jobs!!??

I'm a Spring/Summer kind of person myself. I don't mind Fall too much here in PA but it's knowing what's coming after...cold, snow, ice, cold! Hubby born & raised here though and wouldn't even consider moving. I wouldn't want the FL heat+humidity all the time though.
I get the impression Isaiah isn't a fan of the heat & humidity either. He seems a lot more outdoorsy-like and prefers mountains and a cooler climate.
I wonder if they've had to cut back on hours or even lay some employees off - I'm sure they didn't want to pay anyone to do the heavy lifting.

Reactions: 16
I'm also guessing the employees they've hired aren't as capable as they thought they would be to accomplish things other than helping to set up lighting for customers. I highly doubt cleaning and disinfecting is being done efficiently either....I mean, in one vlog a while ago we saw Asa running the duster around on the floors...why?... if the employees are doing their jobs!!??
Running a Swiffer around the floors every once in a while isn't that hard. If the employees aren't accomplishing everything they should, I think it has more to do with the fact that A&P are crappy managers who fucked off on an RV vacation roughly five minutes after their grand opening, leaving everything in the hands of a "general manager." Maybe the employee training should have consisted of fewer bullshit "role playing" exercises with A&P...and more training them on the actual duties of their positions.

My dad also had colon cancer, so I've been screened earlier as well. Prep is the absolute worst part. It's so worth it though to get those polyps outta there before they cause trouble.
I also had to get my first colonoscopy in my 30s due to my dad having colon cancer. The pooping part of the prep wasn't so bad...honestly it was nothing compared to what happens when I eat too much dairy! 😂 But after the pre-procedure fasting I never wanted to see a cup of lemon-lime Jello again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the roof is covered under warranty? That tire was torn to tit. And the fridge and freezer access? And the garage freezer with the smell? Thanks, but no thanks!
I think it depends.. I wouldn't think these are normal warranty fixes for a new rv ...these are major. If the tire had a blowout because of the way he was driving or something negligent.. too much weight (lol)..if the roof is buckled because of Abbie maybe hitting the walls when rocking..or possibly when P broke those steps..it may have torqued the frame around. They will be lucky to get all that fixed.

Imagine the mess if they cant get to the fridge to clean it out.

I wonder if they've had to cut back on hours or even lay some employees off - I'm sure they didn't want to pay anyone to do the heavy lifting.
They need an employee like Lurch who is handy.... I bet Asshat would have loved to have some help from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He just put this one out yesterday. Yep, they pretty much destroyed the RV. Like everything else.
They must've had Abbie locked in the truck. All I could think is if Abbie was able to elope....and run....with highway traffic there...a disaster waiting to happen! Wow!

• Angry
  • Sad
Tonight’s Vlog: Finally Found her IPad.
Thilla snuck ice into her mouth the first 15 seconds of the video.

I don’t know AssHat it’s almost like you should get a waterproof hand held speaker just for Abbie. So that way she can hold it, listen to it and be in the pool at the same time. Which was something apparently Abbie didn’t want to do.

Also Abbie didn’t want to come inside so what’s the best solution? Leave her ass outside by herself until she feels like walking her sweet girl teenager self in the house. Such parents.

AssHat starts a whole dialogue on the difference between forcing Abbie and making Abbie do certain things. He then says that ‘most people see Abbie’s disability first before they see’- and then he starts coughing. You idiot. Then proceeded to compare but (not really) ADD vs IDD & Autism.

I never understood why Thilla stands in the kitchen to watch tv. Like why does she stand in that exact spot almost every time AssHat films her watching football or something.

They found the remote which apparently has been missing, Abbies black iPad covered in hair and who knows what else from underneath the couch.

A cart ride to Dunkin’. Of course Thilla has the Dunkin’ app and I’m sure is steady collecting points from being a constant fat ass.

They stop by Lurch home while they must’ve been on vacation at Disney. Thilla practically was speed walking into their backyard like she owned the place. Happy to take care of their dog? Or eager to raid their cabinets while they’re gone?
Oh see blame it on Abbie.. Abbie found the crunch bar.. sure Thilla 🙄

Thats pretty much the whole vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They left her. Omg they really left her unattended in the truck on a busy highway. 💀

With Sandy even. I could barely breathe 😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Running a Swiffer around the floors every once in a while isn't that hard. If the employees aren't accomplishing everything they should, I think it has more to do with the fact that A&P are crappy managers who fucked off on an RV vacation roughly five minutes after their grand opening, leaving everything in the hands of a "general manager." Maybe the employee training should have consisted of fewer bullshit "role playing" exercises with A&P...and more training them on the actual duties of their position.

I also had to get my first colonoscopy in my 30s due to my dad having colon cancer. The pooping part of the prep wasn't so bad...honestly it was nothing compared to what happens when I eat too much dairy! 😂 But after the pre-procedure fasting I never wanted to see a cup of lemon-lime Jello again.
I had my first when I was 22. An episiotomy while delivering a baby tipped them off. I hurt down there for years prior and the doctor always said I was to young to have the problem. I lost my transverse and descending colon. So, after chemo and surgeries I was better. Still had more babies even. Then my hysterectomy because of uterine cancer, now my brain. I get colonoscopies twice a year.

I hope I made sense and not talking all gibbery. Today was radiation number 1. I did get to hug my kids for the first time in forever. I figured if I had to go to a get my place I was pretty safe hugging my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Direct quote from Asshat “right now she’s on the couch squeezing, it’s a squeezing stim, um, we showcased it in our really stupid, it’s, it’s an old video, your oldest videos are always your worst, but we showcased it in our stimming video.”

Definition of showcased: to present in or as if in an entertainment showcase

What a bleeping jerk. Nice choice of words. Pretty much sums up the whole FatheringAutism bullshit. You showcased her squeezing stim. I just want to smack him

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Direct quote from Asshat “right now she’s on the couch squeezing, it’s a squeezing stim, um, we showcased it in our really stupid, it’s, it’s an old video, your oldest videos are always your worst, but we showcased it in our stimming video.”

Definition of showcased: to present in or as if in an entertainment showcase

What a bleeping jerk. Nice choice of words. Pretty much sums up the whole FatheringAutism bullshit. You showcased her squeezing stim. I just want to smack him
I remember and there were a lot of varying opinions of what that was..or if it was even a STIM. He had it on the VLOG a lot..he didn't just "showcase" it once.... What a way to put it.

Back to the narrative of "Sweet girl is mostly just a teenager".. thats why Asshat has to make her do things... just like Isaiah... Wow..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I bet Asshile took a long nap on that bed they have in one of the rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They left her. Omg they really left her unattended in the truck on a busy highway. 💀

With Sandy even. I could barely breathe 😪
She could have very easily opened up the door on the highway side, not knowing any better, and got out with the dogs following her. That would be a case of "Who Let The Dogs Out" woof, woof, woof, woof, lol. She knows to unlock the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember and there were a lot of varying opinions of what that was..or if it was even a STIM. He had it on the VLOG a lot..he didn't just "showcase" it once.... What a way to put it.

Back to the narrative of "Sweet girl is mostly just a teenager".. thats why Asshat has to make her do things... just like Isaiah... Wow..
Totally don’t get that either!
I am having the same issue kinda with my kiddos. They don’t want to go anywhere, even If it is somewhere they want to go and guess what happens when they get there, they want to go home. They don’t care to be there and they want to be home. Once home, they want to be inside.
Sorry, no, I don’t think this is her Autism but just her being very rebellious and so tired of doing what you’ll tell her to do, which is exactly what others are saying..
Oh and Asa, that was God trying to tell you to stop spewing word vomit that you know nothing about… Oh and it doesn’t surprise me that you have an ADD diagnosis, Priscilla needs an IDD diagnosis and it would all fit that Abbie has both disabilities..

Also, I don’t care who you are, no way I would allow a child to be on the pool deck without someone out there.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.