Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
**Wow he found the iPad that he was looking for. That is definitely a mystery, considering it was right next to Abbie the whole time, they only found it because they needed the remote for the TV.
**Hey ASSa maybe next you can find your daughter's Road ID bracelet. She can't pour orange juice or even cereal, or even get water from the fridge, but yet she constantly loses her bracelet. That is a mystery.

*Aww ASSa seems to think he has a mental disorder. Sure pick ADHD. He claims that he was diagnosed with it. I wonder if he's self-diagnosed, because it's kind of in right now. A lot of celebrities seem to have it, and it's kind of cool to have a mental disorder at the moment. Adam levine, Howard Stern, Howie Mandel. And plus you can always say something like I have to take time off for mental day. And then the lake humpers will be like oh take as much time as you want.
**She always asks for car ride even if she just came from a car/cartride. She just wants to go to the park where to get food. She always says no. Then he tries to say she's a typical teenager. NO, NO SHE'S NOT A TYPICAL TEENAGER. SHE'S A TYPICAL TWO YEAR OLD WHO JUST LEARNED THE WORD NO AND LIKES TO USE IT ALL THE TIME. Sorry not sorry.
**I have no idea what else happened in the video because I really wasn't paying attention. Definitely good sleeping material. I'm watching it after I take my sleeping medicine. Honestly it always works.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I had my first when I was 22. An episiotomy while delivering a baby tipped them off. I hurt down there for years prior and the doctor always said I was to young to have the problem. I lost my transverse and descending colon. So, after chemo and surgeries I was better. Still had more babies even. Then my hysterectomy because of uterine cancer, now my brain. I get colonoscopies twice a year.

I hope I made sense and not talking all gibbery. Today was radiation number 1. I did get to hug my kids for the first time in forever. I figured if I had to go to a get my place I was pretty safe hugging my kids.
You've been through so much, Kimmied. You are one tough fighter and I'm sure hugging your kids gave you even !ore spunk. Sending healing vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Crazy nanny, you rock! You know you won’t be coming back to mind Abs, but you are better off staying away! Priss arse take note!
You think that was done because of Piggy post? Just curious.

Five rooms one day…
View attachment 796429
View attachment 796430

We have one snarky greeting…

View attachment 796431
Holy duck y’all, she does have hooves!

View attachment 796432
Just look at that ass – jealous much?

One incompetent Pig…
View attachment 796452
View attachment 796454
View attachment 796455

Two employees??????

View attachment 796456
Maybe they are frozen with shock Pig is actually working!

One fake ass Pig lovingly touching the back of her employee.
View attachment 796457

One bathroom deed. The Pig looks disgusted. Poor piggy.
View attachment 796458
View attachment 796459

Just for fun.
View attachment 796460
Just for fun
View attachment 796461
Just for….what the duck?
View attachment 796462

And finally five rooms…
Butt UGLY
View attachment 796463
Butt FUGLY
View attachment 796464
Not finished…oh, hello Sherri!
View attachment 796465
Oh geez…amateurs View attachment 796466
The witch room. Huh. This one a joke? Pathetic y’all!
View attachment 796467
Curious it was selfish world ideas or Massives.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is now the twice time they’ve left Abbie unattended in the truck.
They also don’t watch her as they should when she’s outside. Just because there’s a fence and a clear window doesn’t mean anything AssHat. And he knows it’s wrong because he tries to justify it by saying “good thing we have windows and a clear view, see?” And then proceeds to open the blinds to the windows that look out in their walk way.
Thilla was inside watching football and honestly couldn’t care less about wtf Abbie was doing. And it’s so obvious. She gets more flattering photos of pets than she does of her own daughter.

And it may be because I’m not a parent yet but I don’t see much of a difference between forcing vs making in AssHat and FailingAutism situation.
They like to use the term teenager a lot and yes age wise she is, but Abbie’s mentality is 2, so it isn’t her being a “typical teenager” it’s something completelyyyyyy different. And they know that! How long will they be in denial or are they even in denial? No they aren’t. They’re just liars who will sell any narrative to get views. Silly me I forgot.
Poor Abbie. Poor hygiene too smh.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That food looks disgusting.. and it appears that there is broccoli, but any nutrition is thrown out with cheese! Yes broccoli with cheese tastes good, but have you ever had roasted broccoli? It’s my favorite veggie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can’t get over him saying they showcased her squeeze stim. It’s not the squeeze, it’s not the stim it’s the word showcase.
Like he is on the bleeping price is right going for the showcase showdown.
Like he is explaining that he showcased the hooves of his prized pig at the bleeping state fair.
Not saying stimming is bad or taboo. I just feel like who the duck does he think he is?
Maybe Abbie doesn’t want to publicize her most personal things and that’s just the thing…she can’t give her consent.

Just check out these vlog titles from Fathead FatheringAutism:

Favorite autistic stimming behavior
Stealing food and hand stimming
Autistic stimming behaviors at family dinner
Affection and aggression with autistic stimming
Autistic stimming at fireworks show
Autistic stimming to hip Hop
Painful autistic stimming
Lots of autistic stimming and life skills
Autistic stimming with a GoPro
New stimming behavior for an autistic girl

Gurrrr. Makes me so mad at that Asshole and so sad for Abbie.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I still can’t get over him saying they showcased her squeeze stim. It’s not the squeeze, it’s not the stim it’s the word showcase.
Like he is explaining that he showcased the hooves of his prized pig at the bleeping state fair.
Not saying stimming is bad or taboo. I just feel like who the duck does he think he is?
Maybe Abbie doesn’t want to publicize her most personal things and that’s just the thing…she can’t give her consent.

Exactly!!
I said it long ago.
He's PT Barnam.
Abbie is a freak show.
Yet he claims she's a person.
Except they speak to her like they do their dogs. Especially the sow.
They used to travel from town to town announcing the dates and times. Instead of calling this The Greatest Show on Earth, they called them "meetups".
This along with everything else that they do to exploit her for money.
The obvious lack of real genuine quality attention she receives.
The neglect of her personal hygiene.
It is beyond comprehension that any of this is socially acceptable!
It's time to get woke on this subject!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey everyone. So, cops were called yesterday, because of our new SOPs. We HAVE to use them to log EVERYTHING now. But what’s interesting was this profile post on to the SF page sounds like how Priscilla talks, but they only brought up you guys here on Tattle.Life. No one else. No where else. Fake account, came from the Seattle FB IP. Specifically, they brought up my WICCAP récords and what I said about giving her the D while Asa cried in a corner. Based on previous conversations, I know how much that bothered her. Still not givin A duck. You don’t get to start tit and be mean to people and then cry when someone is meaner to you, you bleeping backwater inbred cum stain of a woman that’s birthstone is meth. Here’s my last screen shot that I’ll be posting, as the rest has to be reserved for the police and that attorney in Milwaukee we’re still talking to.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

"The Price Is Right"....you really described his using her for nothing but $$$....
Step right up and see her stim, right Asshole??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey everyone. So, cops were called yesterday, because of our new SOPs. We HAVE to use them to log EVERYTHING now. But what’s interesting was this profile post on to the SF page sounds like how Priscilla talks, but they only brought up you guys here on Tattle.Life. No one else. No where else. Fake account, came from the Seattle FB IP. Specifically, they brought up my WICCAP récords and what I said about giving her the D while Asa cried in a corner. Based on previous conversations, I know how much that bothered her. Still not givin A duck. You don’t get to start tit and be mean to people and then cry when someone is meaner to you, you bleeping backwater inbred cum stain of a woman that’s birthstone is meth. Here’s my last screen shot that I’ll be posting, as the rest has to be reserved for the police and that attorney in Milwaukee we’re still talking to.
Maybe I woke up stupid today. But what does this mean? Cops were called into Milwaukee? How does this relate to A&P? Can you clarify your post?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
….That’s birthstone is meth…
😂Sweet almighty above! 😂

💜THANK YOU!💜
Welp, my day is off to the perfect start. Happy Thursday Y’all. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That whole finding the iPad was staged as why would Pig have the camera in her hand. Pathetic.
And since there is all that dust, it is pretty clear the house is not kept clean…not to mention that a cleaning under the couch would have turned these items up previously. I thought they hired cleaning help?

Reactions: 18
This man is a liar. I haven't seen any of those bloody buttons on her ipad. As a result, she is using what she knows as an attempt to get her point across which is leading to misunderstandings from her "parents". To make matters worse, they are not stopping filming when it's obvious that she doesn't want to be on camera anymore. Why don't they just add a "No camera" button and then she can actually press it when she needs to :(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.