Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lie I was watching a vlog of theirs and Cilla laughed real wide and you can see that she doesn’t have all her teeth. And now her face is drooping... ugh I’m disgusted
I thought she was getting implants and fixing all of that a year or so ago? They made a huge deal out of all the dental work

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought she was getting implants and fixing all of that a year or so ago? They made a huge deal out of all the dental work
She's a chicken. And they would have to find out her weight in order to administer all the anesthesia she'd need. And let's be honest, the teeth are low on the list of things she needs work on...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like she finally realized that she couldnt squeeze out another season in her too small Jags shirt, and this time ordered from the Mens dept. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
that’s SO GROSS! If she’s gonna be working with people who are non verbal or otherwise (children especially!) she should be supervised! I’d hate to think she does the same things to other children that she does to Abbie!,one of the reasons that A. I don’t have kids and B. I wouldn’t leave my kid alone with people! If i gotta take a job working from home so I can keep tabs 24/7 then so be it! My kid’s safety and comfort comes first! This is inappropriate behaviour! “Friend” or not! Touch mine or my kids ass I’d go postal!
[/QUOTES]

I notice the massive's say "humans" as well..it is very odd...like autism is another specie of human. If the Massives or Lauren trained the police they would ONLY be training them on how to handle THEIR OWN kids... the spectrum is so broad and abilities are so different... how they would handle Abbie would be worlds away from how they handle Ella.

Any training should be with experts.

Didn't John quit his job fairly early on in their youtube fame? I just dont get how these people survive... why dont they just get normal jobs and stop relying on youtube.
Or fb stars,Patreon or any sponsorship under the sun they can get! 💯 it’s not everyone else’s job to pay for them and theirs cuz they don’t want wanna work a REAL job!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Looks like she finally realized that she couldnt squeeze out another season in her too small Jags shirt, and this time ordered from the Mens dept. LOL

ewww so much beige.

ewww dates in bacon with sugar on the top? I've had prunes in bacon and grilled on the BBQ but dates..... and sugar on the top? no thanks

ewww meatballs with a jam and ketchup sauce.... no thanks. The italians will be turning in their grave on that one.

ewww a whole spring onion rolled up with ham? no thanks. what the hell is she thinking?!

how many times did she stop talking mid sentence and say 'so yeah' and clap her hands? she can't even string an actual sentence together.

also caprese salad has basil in it cilla. also what did she call the rocket leaves? is that what you call it in america?

the whole thing screams of finding random tit on Pinterest again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's a chicken. And they would have to find out her weight in order to administer all the anesthesia she'd need. And let's be honest, the teeth are low on the list of things she needs work on...
True, she drinks most of her calories anyway, the teeth don't have to be used. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I took a whole video 😂😂
We should all chip in an
Are these fuckin people serious????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 They're authorities on everything but they have the biggest fuckin life problems...Lauren.....please go back to your little shoebox house with your filthy rugs and whip up some mac and cheese....mind your friggin business.
Having an autistic child does not make you an expert on autism. It makes you FatheringExploitation expert
I’m pretty sure Lauren and John need therapy worse than big p and asshat. Yes the mass holes have some deep issues, but I think that the brazees have some mental illness diagnoses other than depression and anxiety that need some medication. Lauren can come off as manic and her paranoia about sickness is so far from normal and bypasses anxiety. It shocks me that she won’t medicate her kid for stuff but is so paranoid about illness that she can’t function.
Coming to a cop shop near you....more child exploitation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
also caprese salad has basil in it cilla. also what did she call the rocket leaves? is that what you call it in america?
"Arugula," but she pronounced it wrong, along with "caprese."

We should all chip in an
Having an autistic child does not make you an expert on autism. It makes you FatheringExploitation expert
Wait, I don't understand that screenshot...did she send herself that question just so she could talk about one of her gossip threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going to squeeze in this vlog in tonight…I think. Watched my 9 year old granddaughter today. Now I know why parenting is for the young (at least in my case). It was fun..but I’m beat! Besides a very special Big Brother is on tonight and I hope to be able to stay up. So excited! lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a misleading/click bait thumbnail- showing the officer in the background. What a POS- keep trying milk it, and make yourself appear to be a part of things you fat little duck. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Florida Investigator here to review tonights vlog😂
First off, the riverside arts market happened about a week ago, if I’m not mistaken. I asked my bf when we went to it and he said “that was at least 2 weeks ago” so... the point is it didn’t happen over the past couple of days or even this past weekend.
I see Thilla had her calendar READY for fall, not that she needed any other excuse to wear skin tight jeans when it’s humid outside, but the season of fall sure makes a girl add a scarf to further intensify the heat.
Oh Abbies almost(but not quite) having a meltdown at a place where we knew she would. GASP. Captain AssHat to drag her... I mean whisk her safely away to sit in the cart and think about what she’s done.
Take out at the park. We see it. Fun fact the same swings AssHat decided to finally introduce to his almost grown(age wise) daughter to, I swung on today after DoorDashing in their neighborhood. It was fun. & let’s be real, Abbie was only on those swings because the yellow one was taken, she kept longingly looking back at it.
Is there not a day that Thummer is not in Abbies face? Thummer every time you hear a howl, you don’t have to go a runnin! Talk about Codependent.
Why the f**k was Thummer feeding Abbie popcorn out of a big ass bag while Abbie is swinging?? Treating her like a prop or dog “ready” “oh my goodness” brb. I’m throwing up.
Random positive note: Kaitlyn or whoever that is, was the only one in the group with a mask on.
Mom has a pounding headache. Translation: Thummer and Kaitlyn are going home and Mom now has to drink and eat.
So apparently it’s a “thing” to transfer your dipping sauces, salsas, or whatever substance you get from the store to an open server dish. Okay. I’ve come to the conclusion that Thilla likes to feel like it’s a celebration or a party every time she stuffs something into her mouth.
Oh Thilla hiding herself behind the couch cushion pillow. Or was she trying to hide the fact that she was once again on her phone and not interacting with her autistic daughter on the same couch as her. Inquiring minds would like to know😂
“She’s super chill, she isn’t feeling too good” translation: ABBIE IS MEDICATED. Which at this point, if we haven’t heard Abbie honk in a total of 30 consecutive seconds, we know she’s drugged beyond the prescription her doctor prescribed.
That’s really all the video besides AssHat babbling about this and that because he needs something to get his videos past 9 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well that was another ridiculous vlog. Assa said they had a consultation with Brandy about Abbie's problem with ceilings. Blah, blah, blah. Then double donkey ass actually says that by giving Abbie control over her environment such as being able to leave said environment helps her. No tit Sherlock but the best part was Assa saying that it was his idea. IDIOTS! 😎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
ewww so much beige.

ewww dates in bacon with sugar on the top? I've had prunes in bacon and grilled on the BBQ but dates..... and sugar on the top? no thanks

ewww meatballs with a jam and ketchup sauce.... no thanks. The italians will be turning in their grave on that one.

ewww a whole spring onion rolled up with ham? no thanks. what the hell is she thinking?!

how many times did she stop talking mid sentence and say 'so yeah' and clap her hands? she can't even string an actual sentence together.

the whole thing screams of finding random tit on Pinterest again.
Why, oh why does this woman make cooking videos?? She knows absolutely nothing about cooking! I think she’s under the impression that since she consumes massive quantities of food, it somehow translates into being a “chef”. And it’s got to be the stupidest channel name ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We should all chip in an
Lauren , suck it up buttercup . You and your husband have good soul's ? Then why do you exploit your autistic daughter ? For money ? Fame ? I was curious about you both when your name was mentioned today . You both need to get a life , stop feeling sorry for self . You are both immature whiners ! In other words grow up ! The vlogs you make ...... what a tit show of self pity . "Be a good Human ' and shut the up ! You both are not the only parents of a autistic daughter Are you advocates of autism ....... no ....... you are both grifters , emotional vampire' s who feed off on peoples kindness and compassion . Do you enjoy the money you make that you both receive from exploiting your daughter and young son ? Do you have any idea that there is a high % of predators who watch family vlogs ? You are so much like the Masse family , are you proud of that ? A real parent loves and protects their children . you are not advocates for autism . you are both fat sloths who are pimping out their children for money , cars , and I bet you want to buy a big house ? You want to talk to members of the law enforcement ? It's not because you care it's because " Autism " is the money sign for you both ! You want new subscribers , Cha - Ching ! More money for you ! F.U. and the self rightious high horse you both ride on .

Why, oh why does this woman make cooking videos?? She knows absolutely nothing about cooking! I think she’s under the impression that since she consumes massive quantities of food, it somehow translates into being a “chef”. And it’s got to be the stupidest channel name ever!
Well said !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Abby has a problem with any ceilings that are around her. You see her staring at ceilings even in her own house. Assa only brings up the ceiling cuz he wants to get away from the situation/places and uses Abby in order to get out of the situation/places that he's in. Just like everything it's all about Assa. She hated the candle shop, started staring at the ceilings, yet they were still there. But since he enjoyed it, and she was having a meltdown, they did not leave. He even recommended it for date night.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.