Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Florida Investigator here to review tonights vlogšŸ˜‚
First off, the riverside arts market happened about a week ago, if Iā€™m not mistaken. I asked my bf when we went to it and he said ā€œthat was at least 2 weeks agoā€ so... the point is it didnā€™t happen over the past couple of days or even this past weekend.
I see Thilla had her calendar READY for fall, not that she needed any other excuse to wear skin tight jeans when itā€™s humid outside, but the season of fall sure makes a girl add a scarf to further intensify the heat.
Oh Abbies almost(but not quite) having a meltdown at a place where we knew she would. GASP. Captain AssHat to drag her... I mean whisk her safely away to sit in the cart and think about what sheā€™s done.
Take out at the park. We see it. Fun fact the same swings AssHat decided to finally introduce to his almost grown(age wise) daughter to, I swung on today after DoorDashing in their neighborhood. It was fun. & letā€™s be real, Abbie was only on those swings because the yellow one was taken, she kept longingly looking back at it.
Is there not a day that Thummer is not in Abbies face? Thummer every time you hear a howl, you donā€™t have to go a runnin! Talk about Codependent.
Why the f**k was Thummer feeding Abbie popcorn out of a big ass bag while Abbie is swinging?? Treating her like a prop or dog ā€œreadyā€ ā€œoh my goodnessā€ brb. Iā€™m throwing up.
Random positive note: Kaitlyn or whoever that is, was the only one in the group with a mask on.
Mom has a pounding headache. Translation: Thummer and Kaitlyn are going home and Mom now has to drink and eat.
So apparently itā€™s a ā€œthingā€ to transfer your dipping sauces, salsas, or whatever substance you get from the store to an open server dish. Okay. Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that Thilla likes to feel like itā€™s a celebration or a party every time she stuffs something into her mouth.
Oh Thilla hiding herself behind the couch cushion pillow. Or was she trying to hide the fact that she was once again on her phone and not interacting with her autistic daughter on the same couch as her. Inquiring minds would like to knowšŸ˜‚
ā€œSheā€™s super chill, she isnā€™t feeling too goodā€ translation: ABBIE IS MEDICATED. Which at this point, if we havenā€™t heard Abbie honk in a total of 30 consecutive seconds, we know sheā€™s drugged beyond the prescription her doctor prescribed.
Thatā€™s really all the video besides AssHat babbling about this and that because he needs something to get his videos past 9 minutes.
I feel sorry for Abbie . Whats heartbreaking is that her parents will never stop this exploitation of her . This is all for content , Take Abbie to the park , swing , cart , The repetition must be getting to Abbie ? Where is C.P.S. ? They have bottles of alcohol located through out the house ? Her parents are always tipsy or buzzed . Abbie , May Peace Be With You .

Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for Abbie . Whats heartbreaking is that her parents will never stop this exploitation of her . This is all for content , Take Abbie to the park , swing , cart , The repetition must be getting to Abbie ? Where is C.P.S. ? They have bottles of alcohol located through out the house ? Her parents are always tipsy or buzzed . Abbie , May Peace Be With You .
CPS have been called before quite a few times. But it was back when times were simpler for them so to speak. It was for like the lock on the pantry and fridge. Not for having drunk parents taking care of a 16 year old Autistic teenager. Not for being so unaware that Abbie went outside and jumped into the pool. Not for them leaving Abbie in the pick up truck alone while they were watching Isaiah dive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

They are JUST NOW realizing that Abbie would like to feel a little more in control??? Good Lord. We've been practicing this stuff since my boy was like 11. Nothing he said was earth shattering here in the world of autism and puberty. ALL kids want to feel and have a little more over their lives. We give choices when we can and we honor those. Last night after he was done with his chores, my boy chose to watch youtube videos instead of going upstairs and getting a bath. He watched Weird Al for at least an hour before getting washed up. In a place such as they were, my boy would also be highly anxious. We'd break it down even further with things like "We'll walk to XXX booth (and point to that spot to show him), and then we will go to the car." Guess what? We walked to XXX spot and turned right the duck around so many times I can't even count. The entire way back he was lavished in praise for doing so well and you could see the pride he had for himself on his face. The next time we'd go a little further. If he was anxious on the way, I'd just keep reminding him that he can do this, I'm so proud of you, you got this, only a little more to go, just a few more steps...etc. We see them tell her "good job!", but do they ever genuinely PRAISE her with more than a generic "good job!"?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They are JUST NOW realizing that Abbie would like to feel a little more in control??? Good Lord. We've been practicing this stuff since my boy was like 11. Nothing he said was earth shattering here in the world of autism and puberty. ALL kids want to feel and have a little more over their lives. We give choices when we can and we honor those. Last night after he was done with his chores, my boy chose to watch youtube videos instead of going upstairs and getting a bath. He watched Weird Al for at least an hour before getting washed up. In a place such as they were, my boy would also be highly anxious. We'd break it down even further with things like "We'll walk to XXX booth (and point to that spot to show him), and then we will go to the car." Guess what? We walked to XXX spot and turned right the duck around so many times I can't even count. The entire way back he was lavished in praise for doing so well and you could see the pride he had for himself on his face. The next time we'd go a little further. If he was anxious on the way, I'd just keep reminding him that he can do this, I'm so proud of you, you got this, only a little more to go, just a few more steps...etc. We see them tell her "good job!", but do they ever genuinely PRAISE her with more than a generic "good job!"?
I know right ? Just now realizing Abbie would like more control ? I watch these vlogs either shacking my head or tearing up . Abbie is now 16 , I don't understand why did it take so many years for them ? Neglect ? What did these 2 creeps do for Abbie before they started F.A. ? As a parent , I don't understand the neglect . I remember when my daughter was 2 how I wanted to be in her brain for a day , Asa I know you read here because you repeated the same thing about Abbie . F.U. Asa . Be A Good Human ! JunoandMaya I wish there is a way we can meet . We have so many things in common . I understand the look , the pride , the smile , the spark in her beautiful eyes , her sign language , body language so pure and real . I have often wondered if Abbie's parents genuinely praise her with more than a " good job " Are they real ? Do they nurture her ? Who knows ? all I know is that Abbie deserves more than what we witness from their horrific vlogs . Oh by the way the comment about wanting to be in my daughters brain I posted a year or so ago when I first joined Tattel Life . F.U. Atha and Thilla !

No lie I was watching a vlog of theirs and Cilla laughed real wide and you can see that she doesnā€™t have all her teeth. And now her face is drooping... ugh Iā€™m disgusted
So for years she had rotted teeth ? Did they have to be extracted ? Did she not have dental care for years ? That's not healthy , and her being overweight for years too . I bet she had some major bad breath .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know right ? Just now realizing Abbie would like more control ? I watch these vlogs either shacking my head or tearing up . Abbie is now 16 , I don't understand why did it take so many years for them ? Neglect ? What did these 2 creeps do for Abbie before they started F.A. ? As a parent , I don't understand the neglect . I remember when my daughter was 2 how I wanted to be in her brain for a day , Asa I know you read here because you repeated the same thing about Abbie . F.U. Asa . Be A Good Human ! JunoandMaya I wish there is a way we can meet . We have so many things in common . I understand the look , the pride , the smile , the spark in her beautiful eyes , her sign language , body language so pure and real . I have often wondered if Abbie's parents genuinely praise her with more than a " good job " Are they real ? Do they nurture her ? Who knows ? all I know is that Abbie deserves more than what we witness from their horrific vlogs . Oh by the way the comment about wanting to be in my daughters brain I posted a year or so ago when I first joined Tattel Life . F.U. Atha and Thilla !

So for years she had rotted teeth ? Did they have to be extracted ? Did she not have dental care for years ? That's not healthy , and her being overweight for years too . I bet she had some major bad breath .

I have said the same thing about wanting to be in his head for a day so that I could understand him that much more. I honestly don't think I could take it. Our kiddos endure so much, and yet they still get up the next day and do it all over again. Seeing how much pride he had in himself for overcoming severe anxiety was a moment, that as a parent, I will always cherish. To be the person that shared in that excitement with him was amazing. You could see in his whole face that he had just done what his mind was telling him was impossible. Of course, the work is never truly done, and we continue with other things. Right now his huge hurdle is a fear of school busses. This prevents him from going out in the community with his class. Our school district provides him with a van to shuttle him to and from school-that has been no problem at all. He willingly gets on. Tomorrow is a field trip with his class. If he gets on that big yellow bus tomorrow I will be screaming from the rooftops.

• Heart
I cannot stand the Brazees. I do not watch them at all, but their vlogs always show up in my recommends- and they jump on any damn train leaving the station.

Lauren first did Keto and Lifestyle. That flopped so she sought out Asshat on being an Autism vlogger. (and still not very "successful" IMO.)

John had me impressed for a minute with his weight loss vlogs but that didnt last.

Every damn thumbnail/title Ive seen lately for either of them is about mental or medical health. She's said she isnt "well" mentally. Then she had some click-baity "health crisis" titles but I didnt care enough to watch.

Then John jumped on- hes always so depressed now, a "bad" father, he has post-partum, etc.

And she wants to "educate" law enforcement too.

Anything to find a niche audience. Freaking scum- all of them.
Why don't John get a job? I don't get it. Thats no doubt contributing to his depression. Get out of the house, go to work to support YOUR FAMILY. These people are amazing. How depressing it must be to be trapped in that tiny house all day folding laundry dealing with a whack-o wife, a nonstop autistic kid that doesn't sleep and an infant....OMG....do yourself a favor John....put your resumes out there buddy.

I may be wrong, but I feel like either Summer or Kylie drives a Corolla. šŸ§ No hubcaps?
Theres no way in hell Kylie ENJOYS those little trips to the park.....

Reactions: 15
Florida Investigator here to review tonights vlogšŸ˜‚
First off, the riverside arts market happened about a week ago, if Iā€™m not mistaken. I asked my bf when we went to it and he said ā€œthat was at least 2 weeks agoā€ so... the point is it didnā€™t happen over the past couple of days or even this past weekend.
I see Thilla had her calendar READY for fall, not that she needed any other excuse to wear skin tight jeans when itā€™s humid outside, but the season of fall sure makes a girl add a scarf to further intensify the heat.
Oh Abbies almost(but not quite) having a meltdown at a place where we knew she would. GASP. Captain AssHat to drag her... I mean whisk her safely away to sit in the cart and think about what sheā€™s done.
Take out at the park. We see it. Fun fact the same swings AssHat decided to finally introduce to his almost grown(age wise) daughter to, I swung on today after DoorDashing in their neighborhood. It was fun. & letā€™s be real, Abbie was only on those swings because the yellow one was taken, she kept longingly looking back at it.
Is there not a day that Thummer is not in Abbies face? Thummer every time you hear a howl, you donā€™t have to go a runnin! Talk about Codependent.
Why the f**k was Thummer feeding Abbie popcorn out of a big ass bag while Abbie is swinging?? Treating her like a prop or dog ā€œreadyā€ ā€œoh my goodnessā€ brb. Iā€™m throwing up.
Random positive note: Kaitlyn or whoever that is, was the only one in the group with a mask on.
Mom has a pounding headache. Translation: Thummer and Kaitlyn are going home and Mom now has to drink and eat.
So apparently itā€™s a ā€œthingā€ to transfer your dipping sauces, salsas, or whatever substance you get from the store to an open server dish. Okay. Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that Thilla likes to feel like itā€™s a celebration or a party every time she stuffs something into her mouth.
Oh Thilla hiding herself behind the couch cushion pillow. Or was she trying to hide the fact that she was once again on her phone and not interacting with her autistic daughter on the same couch as her. Inquiring minds would like to knowšŸ˜‚
ā€œSheā€™s super chill, she isnā€™t feeling too goodā€ translation: ABBIE IS MEDICATED. Which at this point, if we havenā€™t heard Abbie honk in a total of 30 consecutive seconds, we know sheā€™s drugged beyond the prescription her doctor prescribed.
Thatā€™s really all the video besides AssHat babbling about this and that because he needs something to get his videos past 9 minutes.
I think his shiney eyes indicated that he was also medicated. And happy. You know like mellow. ;)

Why, oh why does this woman make cooking videos?? She knows absolutely nothing about cooking! I think sheā€™s under the impression that since she consumes massive quantities of food, it somehow translates into being a ā€œchefā€. And itā€™s got to be the stupidest channel name ever!
OMG he really filmed her using a knife, trying to use a knife, who taught her how to hold a knife, thanks Asswipe for more of Prissasses incompetence to make more gifs.
Omar, send her some larger jeans please.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does Kylie(Kaitlyn)... what is this poor girls name yā€™all ??šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø We use their nicknames so much lol. But anyway, why does she always look uninterested, confused, and disgusted?? Even with a mask on??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Kylie(Kaitlyn)... what is this poor girls name yā€™all ??šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø We use their nicknames so much lol. But anyway, why does she always look uninterested, confused, and disgusted?? Even with a mask on??
To be fair... I look angry and aggressive even if I am smiling. I don't have a resting witch face... I have a resting homicidal face... Some of us just have a face. We can't help it lol.

Masks make it worse because all you see are my eyes and I am perpetually scowling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why, oh why does this woman make cooking videos?? She knows absolutely nothing about cooking! I think sheā€™s under the impression that since she consumes massive quantities of food, it somehow translates into being a ā€œchefā€. And itā€™s got to be the stupidest channel name ever!
Recipes included sugary fiber (date) wrapped in flavorful fat (bacon) and covered in more sugar (brown sugar); fat (ground beef) and fat (cheese) baked in wonton wrappers - and she called that a taco salad cup (whereā€™s the salad?); fat (meatballs) covered in sugar (grape jelly), more sugar (ketchup), and even more sugar (brown sugar); carbs (slider buns) slathered in fat (garlic butter) covered in packaged meat and fat (cheese); what... I see vegetables?! Arugula/rocket greens covered with slabs of fat (mozzarella) doused with fat (olive oil) and vinegar and garnished with tomatoes. And the best part was Big P saying the caprese salad was a fan favorite for ā€œpicky eatersā€ and ā€œpeople you donā€™t know.ā€ And so much more with assorted chips/crisps and processed dips, cream cheese, etc. Drinks and desserts were not covered, but I anticipate they played a major role in the game day spread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It's three thirty in the am, I gotta work at seven. A thunderstorm woke my ass up....this ain't gonna be pretty!!!

Forget the creepy humpers,
they seem harmless compared to Crotch Digger
...just sayin':sick:

Abbie looks hot and miserable.

Oh poor Big P, is Abbie ruining your Stuff your Fat Face Fest?

Screenshot_20210917-012740~2.png

But don't worry y'all, Big P got it all figured out. No way in hell that heifer is gonna leave that place with out her gunt and hooves full of food.
Screenshot_20210917-012612~2.png

Abbie, say goodbye....
Then they laugh at her
Bunch of fake ass witches.
Screenshot_20210917-012902~3.png

Oh, this is just bleeping great...feed her popcorn so she stays swinging like a bleeping dog doing tricks. All for content huh ASSHOLE
Screenshot_20210917-014626~2.png

Screenshot_20210917-014731~2.png

At the park there was a little girl in the camera view for awhile while dumb ass was vlogging.

Oh hell no, if that were my child I would have inserted my foot in his nasty ass while he was apologizing to me for being rude and inconsiderate.

Or, I would have yelled pervert loud and clear until he ran to his golf cart with his nuts in his stomach.

He does look the part...just sayin'
Screenshot_20210917-014445~2.png

Well, Iā€™m up now. Got a few hours to kill and Iā€™m in a better mood! Lol!
Presenting the:
Hambeast mating ritual.

The male Hambeast struts his stuff in front of the female Hambeast.
Screenshot_20210915-193121~2.png

Standing perfectly still, the male ham puffs his enormous gut and mammoth man boobs for the female to inspect.

Screenshot_20210915-193842~2.png

The Hambeast then flexes his doughy drumsticks hoping to woo the perfect mate with the plump picnic hams.
Screenshot_20210915-193121~2.png

But, the female hambeast does not look entertained.
Screenshot_20210917-011644~2.png

But this doesnā€™t discourage Mr. Ham, no, he picks up the pace. Hooves on mountain hips and moobs bouncing with abandon,
Screenshot_20210915-193106~2.png

the Hambeast finally gets a small glimmer of hope as the fugly female hambeast smiles.
Screenshot_20210915-192933~2.png

And, with one final display of his flat ass and the promise of pickled okra, goat cheese, and crack chicken, success!

Screenshot_20210917-011542~2.png

Touchdown!
Screenshot_20210917-020216~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's three thirty in the am, I gotta work at seven. A thunderstorm woke my ass up....this ain't gonna be pretty!!!

View attachment 767269

But don't worry y'all, Big P got it all figured out. No way in hell that heifer is gonna leave that place with out her gunt and hooves full of food.
View attachment 767287

Abbie, say goodbye....
Then they laugh at her
Bunch of fake ass witches.View attachment 767289

Oh, this is just bleeping great...feed her popcorn so she stays swinging like a bleeping dog doing tricks. All for content huh ASSHOLEView attachment 767295

View attachment 767294
At the park there was a little girl in the camera view for awhile while dumb ass was vlogging.

Oh hell no, if that were my child I would have inserted my foot in his nasty ass while he was apologizing to me for being rude and inconsiderate.

Or, I would have yelled pervert loud and clear until he ran to his golf cart with his nuts in his stomach.

View attachment 767311

Presenting the:
Hambeast mating ritual.

View attachment 767347

Standing perfectly still, the male ham puffs his enormous gut and mammoth man boobs for the female to inspect.

View attachment 767348

The Hambeast then flexes his doughy drumsticks hoping to woo the perfect mate with the plump picnic hams.
View attachment 767349

View attachment 767350

But this doesnā€™t discourage Mr. Ham, no, he picks up the pace. Hooves on mountain hips and moobs bouncing with abandon,
View attachment 767351

the Hambeast finally gets a small glimmer of hope as the fugly female hambeast smiles.
View attachment 767352

And, with one final display of his flat ass and the promise of pickled okra, goat cheese, and crack chicken, success!

View attachment 767353

Touchdown!
View attachment 767355
Abbie is catching up with her mother, her face looks really full, not long now before sweet girl weighs 300lbs.

• Sad
  • Haha

View attachment 767269

View attachment 767287

Abbie, say goodbye....
Then they laugh at her
Bunch of fake ass witches.View attachment 767289

Oh, this is just bleeping great...feed her popcorn so she stays swinging like a bleeping dog doing tricks. All for content huh ASSHOLEView attachment 767295

View attachment 767294

View attachment 767311

Presenting the:
Hambeast mating ritual.

View attachment 767347

View attachment 767348

View attachment 767349

View attachment 767350

View attachment 767351

View attachment 767352

View attachment 767353

Touchdown!
View attachment 767355
Omg can she push that shelf thing and center it. Itā€™s bothering me so bad!!

• Haha
  • Heart
ewww so much beige.

ewww dates in bacon with sugar on the top? I've had prunes in bacon and grilled on the BBQ but dates..... and sugar on the top? no thanks

ewww meatballs with a jam and ketchup sauce.... no thanks. The italians will be turning in their grave on that one.

ewww a whole spring onion rolled up with ham? no thanks. what the hell is she thinking?!

how many times did she stop talking mid sentence and say 'so yeah' and clap her hands? she can't even string an actual sentence together.

also caprese salad has basil in it cilla. also what did she call the rocket leaves? is that what you call it in america?

the whole thing screams of finding random tit on Pinterest again.
As a South Carolinian, I do want to stick up for the meatballs with grape jelly and ketchup (though I use BBQ sauce). It's a Southern cultural type appetizer. Sometimes we use cocktail sausages (my preference also).

• Heart
As a South Carolinian, I do want to stick up for the meatballs with grape jelly and ketchup (though I use BBQ sauce). It's a Southern cultural type appetizer. Sometimes we use cocktail sausages (my preference also).
And I put them in a crockpot on low for a couple hours. You don't just heat them up.

• Heart
  • Haha
We have made it to Friday Guyth! Arenā€™t you THO EXTHITED? šŸ„³
198456C5-58E5-4CB2-A4F9-1A1FCB57F2B8.jpeg

So, they say The Beast has a migraine. šŸ„ŗ I am sure it has absolutely nothing to do with those late afternoon/early evening 16 oz Whisky Sours that she was guzzling in Papa mASSesā€™ Lush room. Naaahh! Nothing to see here.šŸ¤Ŗ Gulp gulp.šŸ¤Ŗ
Bless her fatty liver heart.ā¤
81D17762-2995-4C58-81A9-DD8CD24E35A1.jpeg

I have enjoyed this dental hygiene discussion immensely. She is a puss. Thing is, she better take really good care of those tusks. They are her most important tool. Otherwise, I am not quite sure Moobs will be able to puree an entire plate of loaded nachos all at once, and who knows what it would taste like. Hell, Tinkerhog may have to live off of ice cream if she winds up loosing all of her chompers one dayā€¦oh waitā€¦.šŸ˜‚
E3263F56-F9C5-4D0C-8287-CF06FFC510DD.jpeg

In closing, can we all bow our heads in a moment of silence for Pigā€™s couch cushion. It has lost more inches in 3 months than The Fuckles has lost in 2 years. And to think all this time they have blamed Sweet Girl for destroying the furniture. Shame on you Massholes.šŸ˜«šŸ˜¤šŸ˜«
324861CF-73B0-4DC3-BAAB-74130A32F03D.jpeg

Have an amazing day and an even better weekend Tattle Family.ā¤
ETA: Porn staches, resting homicidal faces and little smokies. I am loving this day already.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜˜šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We have made it to Friday Guyth! Arenā€™t you THO EXTHITED? šŸ„³
View attachment 767671
So, they say The Beast has a migraine. šŸ„ŗ I am sure it has absolutely nothing to do with those late afternoon/early evening 16 oz Whisky Sours that she was guzzling in Papa mASSesā€™ Lush room. Naaahh! Nothing to see here.šŸ¤Ŗ Gulp gulp.šŸ¤Ŗ
Bless her fatty liver heart.ā¤
View attachment 767677
I have enjoyed this dental hygiene discussion immensely. She is a puss. Thing is, she better take really good care of those tusks. They are her most important tool. Otherwise, I am not quite sure Moobs will be able to puree an entire plate of loaded nachos all at once, and who knows what it would taste like. Hell, Tinkerhog may have to live off of ice cream if she winds up loosing all of her chompers one dayā€¦oh waitā€¦.šŸ˜‚
View attachment 767689
In closing, can we all bow our heads in a moment of silence for Pigā€™s couch cushion. It has lost more inches in 3 months than The Fuckles has lost in 2 years. And to think all this time they have blamed Sweet Girl for destroying the furniture. Shame on you Massholes.šŸ˜«šŸ˜¤šŸ˜«
View attachment 767716
Have an amazing day and an even better weekend Tattle Family.ā¤
ETA: Porn staches, resting homicidal faces and little smokies. I am loving this day already.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜˜šŸ˜‚
What is that big plate of food I see she is waiting to scarf down

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.