Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these fuckin people serious????? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ They're authorities on everything but they have the biggest fuckin life problems...Lauren.....please go back to your little shoebox house with your filthy rugs and whip up some mac and cheese....mind your friggin business.
I cannot stand the Brazees. I do not watch them at all, but their vlogs always show up in my recommends- and they jump on any damn train leaving the station.

Lauren first did Keto and Lifestyle. That flopped so she sought out Asshat on being an Autism vlogger. (and still not very "successful" IMO.)

John had me impressed for a minute with his weight loss vlogs but that didnt last.

Every damn thumbnail/title Ive seen lately for either of them is about mental or medical health. She's said she isnt "well" mentally. Then she had some click-baity "health crisis" titles but I didnt care enough to watch.

Then John jumped on- hes always so depressed now, a "bad" father, he has post-partum, etc.

And she wants to "educate" law enforcement too.

Anything to find a niche audience. Freaking scum- all of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I agree with our kiddos "talking" in their own way, even without any words. I always say that my son says more with his eyes than most people do with words.

Now, I will share a picture of last night. One of his chores that we have been working on is loading the dishwasher. He has now got to the point where I simply hand him an item and he knows where to put it. Odd items sometimes need a verbal or gestural prompt, but he does fairly well on his own. We use words such as "Up top" or "on the bottom", he follows my point, and all the other subtle directives you may use. He gets the soap from "Under" the sink, and puts it in the compartment and shuts it. He also helps feed the dogs. Practicing things like pouring the food and setting the bowls down for each pup. He may not play with them like a typical person would do, but feeding provides positive interaction between them.
Thank you for sharing , our daughter had chores too . The loading of the dishwasher with verbal prompting , pointing and showing where the soap is located . Helping her with the placement of the glasses , plates , bowls , silverware , pots and pans . When she would comply and follow through with her task we then smile and gently touch her shoulder or give her a gentle hug . she is very tactile . Her other chores , clearing off the table , sweeping the floor , she loves sweeping ! She loves our dust mop . We have wooden floors , and her smile while she is doing this chore ! She has never liked the sound of the vacume , to this day she stills covers her ears . She enjoys feeding our 4 legged family member who just turned 15 this July , She has always been gentle and loving towards him . With his age he no longer jumps on the couch to sit or lay beside her . Now she sits beside him on the floor . Even tho she doesn't speak his name , he knows her ., they chose each other when we adopted him from a shelter .

Good question! There are some mental images that come to mind….LOL! Eeewww! I imagine it is always a standing in the shower venture. I cannot see her being able to reach those stumps laying down in the tub. There is quite a bit of square footage to be shaved. Maybe 2-3 disposable razors per redwood? There are some possible perks to having several gunt folds. Wonder if she lifts one up and stores her razor under one while she is lathering up the left side of hoof #1. I can’t lie, If I ever wind up with a few gunts, that is exactly what I am going to do. Soap βœ”Razorβœ”Washclothβœ”Snackβœ”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Eww ! Come on Dude ! I'm having a late lunch ! That is just disturbing ........ Well do you think she hides her late night snacks in her folds ? Some cheese and a box of cheap wine ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot stand the Brazees. I do not watch them at all, but their vlogs always show up in my recommends- and they jump on any damn train leaving the station.

Lauren first did Keto and Lifestyle. That flopped so she sought out Asshat on being an Autism vlogger. (and still not very "successful" IMO.)

John had me impressed for a minute with his weight loss vlogs but that didnt last.

Every damn thumbnail/title Ive seen lately for either of them is about mental or medical health. She's said she isnt "well" mentally. Then she had some click-baity "health crisis" titles but I didnt care enough to watch.

Then John jumped on- hes always so depressed now, a "bad" father, he has post-partum, etc.

There's a Lauren thread.
I enjoy tattleing about her and John!!
Hope to see you there.
PS I feel like she reads there. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fall isn’t the vlog, it’s just Big P’s story. Who knows if it’s real. I am not confident she could get back on her feet without an assist. If it’s a true story (and not fiction for content), the strangers providing support are heroes. It is not the first time we’ve seen her do a two-step to avoid a fall. She could save her life by not watching her phone while walking and wearing supportive shoes she can’t slip out of.
I think those shoes are the only ones her trotters fit into. Plus she wouldnt be able to tie her own shoes i am sure of it. X

• Haha
Good question! There are some mental images that come to mind….LOL! Eeewww! I imagine it is always a standing in the shower venture. I cannot see her being able to reach those stumps laying down in the tub. There is quite a bit of square footage to be shaved. Maybe 2-3 disposable razors per redwood? There are some possible perks to having several gunt folds. Wonder if she lifts one up and stores her razor under one while she is lathering up the left side of hoof #1. I can’t lie, If I ever wind up with a few gunts, that is exactly what I am going to do. Soap βœ”Razorβœ”Washclothβœ”Snackβœ”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Also, I thought her t-rex arms wouldn't reach her entire leg and with her massiveself would topple over easily. I'm not sure a shower chair would make it any easier. I can hear her now, "Atha Massth, it the day we shave myth legs. Geth your butt in here. Atha Massth get in here."

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Are her and her husband part of the Masse Squad ? Why does she fell the need to educate the Law Enforcement ? I just read you're comment about them . Rocket Queen , Are they like Asa and Cilla who exploit a family member who is on the autism spectrum ? They don't have a job right ? Maybe instead of crying and whining these 2 creepy vlogers should seek therapy and get a real job . The Brazees just want to seek attention and want the adoration from strangers . Do the sell merch and have other vlogs ? What a sad life they have .

Reactions: 13
Still nothing listed on the database for a new vehicle for any of them. I thought maybe it was something for them to take up for Isaiah when they go this weekend. But unless it’s listed in their businesses names, nothing new listed
Could it be in Isaiah's name?

Reactions: 8
LOL, why is she calling them "humans on the autism spectrum." Such a weird way to word it. Is she a different species asking other people of her species how to "deal" with "humans on the autism spectrum"?
I notice the massive's say "humans" as well..it is very odd...like autism is another specie of human. If the Massives or Lauren trained the police they would ONLY be training them on how to handle THEIR OWN kids... the spectrum is so broad and abilities are so different... how they would handle Abbie would be worlds away from how they handle Ella.

Any training should be with experts.

Didn't John quit his job fairly early on in their youtube fame? I just dont get how these people survive... why dont they just get normal jobs and stop relying on youtube.

• Heart
I notice the massive's say "humans" as well..it is very odd...like autism is another specie of human. If the Massives or Lauren trained the police they would ONLY be training them on how to handle THEIR OWN kids... the spectrum is so broad and abilities are so different... how they would handle Abbie would be worlds away from how they handle Ella.

Any training should be with experts.

Didn't John quit his job fairly early on in their youtube fame? I just dont get how these people survive... why dont they just get normal jobs and stop relying on youtube.
The house was Lauren's grandmother's so they don't have a house payment, but 2 car payments, 2 kids, one in private school. John hasn't been making videos lately and they have talked about him "working", so maybe he's gone back to work? I don't know. She has a decent following and has some sponsorships. But they don't live lavishly at all and her parents live very close and may help them.

Does anyone know what Emily and Crystal have for vehicles?
Their newest is some sort of Subaru. And didn't they say they gave them one of their cars? I can't keep up.

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure Lauren and John need therapy worse than big p and asshat. Yes the mass holes have some deep issues, but I think that the brazees have some mental illness diagnoses other than depression and anxiety that need some medication. Lauren can come off as manic and her paranoia about sickness is so far from normal and bypasses anxiety. It shocks me that she won’t medicate her kid for stuff but is so paranoid about illness that she can’t function.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Still nothing listed on the database for a new vehicle for any of them. I thought maybe it was something for them to take up for Isaiah when they go this weekend. But unless it’s listed in their businesses names, nothing new listed
Well, he is their faux media person. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are awesome!!!! I was looking at The Beast's instagram this morning and it appears they are off to Boone without Sweet Girl. The Beast is extra made up and extra Bell's Palsyish today.
Her fugly face is literally DROOPING on 1 side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok, here is my 2 cents for the living room:

1. take all those doors off. They are useless.
2. Take the round shelving unit completely out of the room. It's too big. Give it to Summer for all of her hard work taking care of Abbie
3. Put a sectional sofa in there and get rid of the chairs and that fugly sofa.
4. Center the blue console between the two windows.
5. Throw that giant vase out in the garden. Its hideous.
6. Repaint the room with no accent wall
7. Burn those curtains - they have those expensive plantation shutters - no need for curtains
8. Use that coffee table for wood to burn in the fireplace
9. Burn the cheap ass rug. Get a vibrant multi-color rug
10. Unglue those tacky picture frames and burn them in the fireplace. Hang some real art on the walls.

Notice the position of Big P's legs? Her legs are so far over the seat cushion not to mention she doesn't fit in it.
View attachment 765293
Notice the title of the book on the table. Profit First. Fitting for a couple of grifters. Reading the reviews it's no surprise this Profit First accounting practice can be called a fad. Assa loves himself a good old fashion fad hence opening SelfishWorld
View attachment 765296
Really excellent input. They entire room is just off. They should pay you for your expertise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That nose is turning more into a snout every day.

1631819858770.png

She should buy herself a partial denture, she's missing quite a few teeth.

teef (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.