Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlersssss.. I may or may have not drove by Moldy Manorrrr and a certain someone was sitting at his desk. And a brown pick up in the drive way
I love this so much.❤ Brown Pick Up. Pigs new ride? Or is it to pull Pigs new ride..cattle trailer..RV..Whatever.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hangs on her like they are a couple
that’s SO GROSS! If she’s gonna be working with people who are non verbal or otherwise (children especially!) she should cry supervised! I’d hate to think she does the same things to other children that she does to Abbie!,one of the reasons that A. I don’t have kids and B. I wouldn’t leave my kid alone with people! If i gotta take a job working from home so I can keep tabs 24/7 then so be it! My kid’s safety and comfort comes first! This is inappropriate behaviour! “Friend” or not! Touch mine or my kids ass I’d go postal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love this so much.❤ Brown Pick Up. Pigs new ride? Or is it to pull Pigs new ride..cattle trailer..RV..Whatever.😂
Still nothing listed on the database for a new vehicle for any of them. I thought maybe it was something for them to take up for Isaiah when they go this weekend. But unless it’s listed in their businesses names, nothing new listed

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Tattle is off the chain! You'll are so freaking funny that I think this platform should be nominated for an award. Wish everyone a safe, healthy, and happy rest of the week. Tattle on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Im glad I could report for y’all!😂 it was like I was on assignment. I wonder if it’s Isaiah’s new ride?🤔
Considering that they are going to Boone this weekend, maybe the Silverado is in for a tuneup and this truck is a temp loaner. Maybe?

Reactions: 12
😹😹Now that we have our Florida investigator, any of you guyth in NC? Maybe a quick sneak peek of the Hogboy Hacienda?👀😝👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Considering that they are going to Boone this weekend, maybe the Silverado is in for a tuneup and this truck is a temp loaner. Maybe?
I thought the same, maybe a temp

If I had the energy to go back and watch old vlogs to see if I can spot the same brown gmc truck in the same spot. It might be AssHats dads, a temp, or Isaiahs.
not also was a Toyota corolla parked on the street but I dismissed it because I thought it was their neighbors next door

Reactions: 11
Oh look. Lauren Brazee has hopped on the “train the police about autism” train….but has to ask her followers to give her ideas about what to talk about. Oh yes, thanks FA…🙄
Are these fuckin people serious????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 They're authorities on everything but they have the biggest fuckin life problems...Lauren.....please go back to your little shoebox house with your filthy rugs and whip up some mac and cheese....mind your friggin business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

If I had the energy to go back and watch old vlogs to see if I can spot the same brown gmc truck in the same spot. It might be AssHats dads, a temp, or Isaiahs.
not also was a Toyota corolla parked on the street but I dismissed it because I thought it was their neighbors next door
Does anyone know what Emily and Crystal have for vehicles?

Reactions: 10

I may be wrong, but I feel like either Summer or Kylie drives a Corolla. 🧐 No hubcaps?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.