Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest Google review for Selfieshitwrld is a cracker which Arsefat just had to answer in his usual smug way and the reviewer hit back and demolished him. The end result looks terrible for any prospective customers. Could someone else screenshot it as I, pathetically, still haven't mastered that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The latest Google review for Selfieshitwrld is a cracker which Arsefat just had to answer in his usual smug way and the reviewer hit back and demolished him. The end result looks terrible for any prospective customers. Could someone else screenshot it as I, pathetically, still haven't mastered that.
I hope I got the right one. Here it is. I cut it to bring it in the correct order, so the images are 1. Initial review 2. Athas not at all exthited rethponth, and 3. The edit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I wrote this before I saw those new pics of Summer with Abbie. Ummmmm…Now, I don’t know what to think!!!!
I agree with our kiddos "talking" in their own way, even without any words. I always say that my son says more with his eyes than most people do with words.

Now, I will share a picture of last night. One of his chores that we have been working on is loading the dishwasher. He has now got to the point where I simply hand him an item and he knows where to put it. Odd items sometimes need a verbal or gestural prompt, but he does fairly well on his own. We use words such as "Up top" or "on the bottom", he follows my point, and all the other subtle directives you may use. He gets the soap from "Under" the sink, and puts it in the compartment and shuts it. He also helps feed the dogs. Practicing things like pouring the food and setting the bowls down for each pup. He may not play with them like a typical person would do, but feeding provides positive interaction between them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No no no..

go on YouTube and watch Video Killed the Radio Star by Trevor Horn and the Buggles. he wore it the best and if I was computer savvy I’d post pics

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how she shaves her redwoods?
Good question! There are some mental images that come to mind….LOL! Eeewww! I imagine it is always a standing in the shower venture. I cannot see her being able to reach those stumps laying down in the tub. There is quite a bit of square footage to be shaved. Maybe 2-3 disposable razors per redwood? There are some possible perks to having several gunt folds. Wonder if she lifts one up and stores her razor under one while she is lathering up the left side of hoof #1. I can’t lie, If I ever wind up with a few gunts, that is exactly what I am going to do. Soap ✔Razor✔Washcloth✔Snack✔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good question! There are some mental images that come to mind….LOL! Eeewww! I imagine it is always a standing in the shower venture. I cannot see her being able to reach those stumps laying down in the tub. There is quite a bit of square footage to be shaved. Maybe 2-3 disposable razors per redwood? There are some possible perks to having several gunt folds. Wonder if she lifts one up and stores her razor under one while she is lathering up the left side of hoof #1. I can’t lie, If I ever wind up with a few gunts, that is exactly what I am going to do. Soap ✔Razor✔Washcloth✔Snack✔🤣🤣🤣
Asa, Isaiah or summer are forced to assist her

Oh look. Lauren Brazee has hopped on the “train the police about autism” train….but has to ask her followers to give her ideas about what to talk about. Oh yes, thanks FA…🙄
Working in a police station myself, they would rely on organizations like mine to place trained staff from that organization like me to work alongside them. No parent would come in and train the officers.(at least not around here)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Working in a police station myself, they would rely on organizations like mine to place trained staff from that organization like me to work alongside them. No parent would come in and train the officers.(at least not around here)
She's probably meeting a friend of her Mom's (a former firefighter) and they'll meet for coffee at Dunkin'...

• Haha
Oh I certainly hope so. 😂😂 “ Atha, Thummer…someone lift up my gunt and get that string cheese and salami I packed for my shower. I thaid Salami, Atha, not your testicles..put those back. You can’t have those. Isaiah, quit texting Taj. Mama needs you to wash her haunches.”
That is it. It is official. I have had enough coffee. No more caffeine for me. 😻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh I certainly hope so. 😂😂 “ Atha, Thummer…someone lift up my gunt and get that string cheese and salami I packed for my shower. I thaid Salami, Atha, not your testicles..put those back. You can’t have those. Isaiah, quit texting Taj. Mama needs you to wash her haunches.”
That is it. It is official. I have had enough coffee. No more caffeine for me. 😻
Think about while they were Honking Across America...that tiny shower - there are spots on Big P that never even got wet in that shower. There's no way she could shave anything in that little shower.

• Haha
  • Sick
Think about while they were Honking Across America...that tiny shower - there are spots on Big P that never even got wet in that shower. There's no way she could shave anything in that little shower.
So true. No room for her to bend down. Surely she was forced to stand sideways in the RV shower. Speaking of shave anything…me thinks something has been an overgrown jungle for a very long time. 🙈🙊🙈 One cannot shave what one cannot see.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh look. Lauren Brazee has hopped on the “train the police about autism” train….but has to ask her followers to give her ideas about what to talk about. Oh yes, thanks FA…🙄
LOL, why is she calling them "humans on the autism spectrum." Such a weird way to word it. Is she a different species asking other people of her species how to "deal" with "humans on the autism spectrum"?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how she shaves her redwoods?
With a chain saw, of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Summer treats Abbie like a pet. She was talking to A&P about Abbie did this and then she did that when Abbie was sitting right there next to her. She dehumanizes her ...
This is also the case with Asa and Priscilla...
Talking about Abbie while she's right there.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Tattlersssss.. I may or may have not drove by Moldy Manorrrr and a certain someone was sitting at his desk. And a brown pick up in the drive way

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I cracked myself up when they were talking about how awkward the furniture was, and I realized I was yelling at my screen to tell them where the chairs and stuff should go! LOL
I was doing the same thing! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.