Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrifying when you instantly know whose kid that is in the local newspaper without ever having met them, social media is a scary scary place. Now I know where these kids live and what school they go to 🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Terrifying when you instantly know whose kid that is in the local newspaper without ever having met them, social media is a scary scary place. Now I know where these kids live and what school they go to 🤯
Unlike their father, we don't share the kids faces on here.

Reactions: 5
Well well well. They go to the junior school my kids went to. It has a tiny tiny catchment which is walking distance for all pupils.

Sly and Glen live more than 3 miles away. I’m guessing they rented a house nearby to get the kids in. His kids have taken places from children who are now forced to go to a much more distant school.

I guess they feel if they have to stoop to state school they don’t feel they should have to play by the same rules as everyone else.

I’m tempted to report him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well well well. They go to the junior school my kids went to. It has a tiny tiny catchment which is walking distance for all pupils.

Sly and Glen live more than 3 miles away. I’m guessing they rented a house nearby to get the kids in. His kids have taken places from children who are now forced to go to a much more distant school.

I guess they feel if they have to stoop to state school they don’t feel they should have to play by the same rules as everyone else.

I’m tempted to report him.
My friend’s son also went there and doesn't live near the school (she lives in Ramsgate). It wasn't even 1 of the 3 choices she initially picked for him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s probably one of the children most familiar with performing in front of a camera. She was probably on autopilot as the camera was pointed in her direction.

Given that they clearly don’t live within the catchment area for the school and he’s moaned about taking his children to school in different locations, surely he only has himself to blame for this?

I note the same photo was used on the schools website under the ‘news’ section.

Reactions: 9
I've had to use the term "FOD" (as in Foreign Object Debris) in a professional capacity several times lately.

Can you imagine how difficult it is for me to keep a straight face?!!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish he'd delete himself. The insufferable wrinkly tosser.

Funny how social media is now the enemy and he is happier without it, when it was earning them a huge income 5 years ago. Not to mention his desperate attempt since 2019 to stay relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet everyone in his life is internally screaming fuckofffuckofffuckoff every time he opens his mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's back and he's the Dalai lama now
Wow just wow

Point 5: so clembot has bollocked him for being passive aggressive about her

Point 6: after slagging off social media he is going to post about their trip 🙄

Point 10: he spent less money not looking at Ads THIS from someone flogging stuff himself

So what do we take from all this
The kids are older and not as engaging to his followers, he has nothing to say and is bored with insta and now social media is bad but hey it was great when his wife wasn’t a racist and they were enjoying £10,000 a week paid for holidays, freebies like gusto and milk etc, free fashion and a jewellery line

So duck off then you child selling, soulless creep

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What a boring thick twit. He’s got absolutely duck all to say or post as content anymore, so he’s decided social media is BAD. He really is a dumb bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also what a boring rehash of the same thing he's posted time and again. He's done these 'social media detox' things before, and always comes back exactly the same!

Reactions: 18
Surely instead of letting it get to the point where he needs to dramatically "detox" from social media every few months, he'd be better off cultivating healthier social media habits so that it doesn't become so toxic for him?

Why is the man who claims he leads a simple life and "genuinely doesn't want or need anything" spending money through crappy instagram ads? 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 20