Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Clench looks too awful when compared to her insta peers like Motherpukka who has puffed herself up like an overstuffed pillow. However the greatest punishment for Clench the racist (other than losing all her brand deals) is having to deal with that dusty twit of a moaning husband every day. You can tell they both resent each other massively.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s just a massive looser walking around his house, backwards hat, telling people who he doesn’t know what he is doing for the day.
I hate his face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s just a massive looser walking around his house, backwards hat, telling people who he doesn’t know what he is doing for the day.
I hate his face
You’re not the only one that hates his face!

he talks to the camera coz everyone in his family probably only talks to him when they’re taking the piss out of him. Clench only talks to him to tell him he’s gonna still piss her off when he’s dead (weirdest convo ever!)

Reactions: 5
They are the perfect example of not getting together and having a baby with someone you barely know. 17 years later and their relationship looks full of contempt and resentment. I’m amazed they are still together.

Reactions: 14
He is so cringing with his backwards cap and use of the word “vibes”
I would be so embarrassed to married to him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone in the comments of his latest post said their eyes immediately went to his groin, and now I feel grossed out. Ugh.

He's moaning in stories about having to do the parent/teachers meeting in the afternoon instead of the evening. He seems to be able to stop work whenever he wants during the day to do his instagram content though...

Reactions: 11
Someone in the comments of his latest post said their eyes immediately went to his groin, and now I feel grossed out. Ugh.

He's moaning in stories about having to do the parent/teachers meeting in the afternoon instead of the evening. He seems to be able to stop work whenever he wants during the day to do his instagram content though...
I imagine the types of women whose eyes ‘immediately went to his groin’ are the same individuals that feel compelled to write to prison inmates on death row and the like 🤢

• Haha
Why is he flexing his knees so hard in that photo? What an absolute prat.

Absolutely agree that he is the kind of WFH moron that can take hours off to make ridiculous instagram content during the day so he can easily attend Parents’ Afternoon. I imagine the teachers like not having to spend their entire day and night at the school although it’s obviously not that convenient for people with actual jobs that can’t take time off without booking it as holiday leave, for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine what he's like at a parents' evening (or afternoon). Wittering on about how school was better in 'his day', casually dropping in references to his A-levels and sporting achievements, bragging about what an amazing father and massive overachiever he thinks he is, making it all about himself, harvesting the session for things to moan about or anything else he can use on instagram later. Wouldn't even surprise me if he tries to get away with surreptitious photos and videos inside the school.

He’s giving away his enormous privilege as a parent who’s never had to support a child finding school challenging. I’ve never once lacked questions at parents evening as my children need a lot of input.

• Heart
Imagine getting to children numbers 3 and 4 though, and feeling the need to crowdsource questions to ask at a parents' meeting. Utterly embarrassing. The whole point is to ask things individual to YOUR children, not any old generic questions.

Yes, I know it's all bullshit anyway, and just an attempt to garner engagement on his ever more irrelevant account.