Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The schools my children attended offered a range of times for parents evening / afternoon.

As a parent i selected times convenient to me and notified the school accordingly.

Perhaps as parents they didn’t provide this information (on time) and they’ve been left with the afternoon slots no one else wanted.

Or perhaps Glen selected these times hoping she wouldn’t have to attend parents evening with him!!

Reactions: 9
If he's lying being misleading about the available slots then that would be pretty bold of him, given that his account is probably seen by staff at the school and other parents :LOL:.

Did I hear him say he was going to share some of the questions that people suggested? When's he going to do that, considering today's probably end of term now for most?

Reactions: 5
The schools my children attended offered a range of times for parents evening / afternoon.

As a parent i selected times convenient to me and notified the school accordingly.

Perhaps as parents they didn’t provide this information (on time) and they’ve been left with the afternoon slots no one else wanted.

Or perhaps Glen selected these times hoping she wouldn’t have to attend parents evening with him!!
I wouldn't want to be seen at parents' evening with that backward-cap wearing prick

• Haha
Imagine what he's like at a parents' evening (or afternoon). Wittering on about how school was better in 'his day', casually dropping in references to his A-levels and sporting achievements, bragging about what an amazing father and massive overachiever he thinks he is, making it all about himself, harvesting the session for things to moan about or anything else he can use on instagram later. Wouldn't even surprise me if he tries to get away with surreptitious photos and videos inside the school.
He probably pulls out that book mummy made him to show off his achievements.

I had a really weird dream last night and am entirely blaming stress and pain meds following a recent op. In the dream a post I made on Instagram went viral and FOD commented/tried to claim it went viral thanks to him. I was livid as I knew I couldn’t tell you all without fear of doxxing myself. Then the dream morphed to me being in hospital and he was trying to film me live for the gram on the proviso of raising awareness and a nurse came and berated him during his live and threw him out. Then it morphed to me being in a cinema with my aunt and uncle so no idea what the hell my unconscious mind is trying to telling me 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's hilarious @EddieBeds 😂 I hope you're recovering well from your op and that FOD stops making appearances in your dreams immediately!

I once had a dream - and I can hardly bear to type this - that Clench and I were friends. NIGHTMARE!

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think I’ve ever admitted this but shortly after his #ad about the garden planting subscription I dreamt that I came home and found him in my garden desecrating all of my flowers using a huge pair of garden scissors. 💐 ✂

It was FOD meets Edward Scissor Hands.

I did nothing to stop him though as I was too busy panicking that Clem might be inside my house, re-tiling the bathroom floors

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since he hasn't posted for Easter (not even one of his noro-buffets), I'll drag up a memory from a couple of years back.

Remember when he posted about hiding Easter eggs in the local park, and then moaned because animals (squirrels?) had found them and eaten them?

As I remember, he got called out on the recklessness/stupidity of hiding chocolate in public places where it could be found and poison animals or make other children ill, but he just deleted the comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
According to Social Blade figures, he maxed out at around 864k in the past year, after his two not suspicious at all gains in the summer.

Untitled-1.jpg

• Haha
I know this is a big long but its so good.
You’ll all agree with it

I hope FOD - but especially his daughters see this one day.

• Heart
She's spot on with that monologue, and especially around the use of children. The clip of the boy being forced to basically "cry harder" for the camera when he was already crying was chilling.

And if the likes of Simon and Clemmie think that the exploitation and abuse of their children is somehow OK because there's 'worse' out there (which is something Simon alluded to when he said he wouldn't show "prolonged" crying videos etc.) - no, that doesn't give you a free pass.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He's been really quiet lately, maybe they finally got a proper warning that made them stop selling their daughters's privacy online ?
Just read this, we live in a horrible world:(

---
Fod you are so guilty 🤮
I know this is potentially very pearl clutching but who the hell is looking out for children/young people in these situations? As in there is the recognition that parents do this but generally just shrugged off by those (Meta) who could intervene. I know the cynical answer is that it’s not in Meta’s interest to actually address this but they’re essentially admitting that they partake in the emotional trafficking of children.

The parents are abusing their children but because it’s not physical and likely middle class people doing this it’s largely shrugged off or minimised. Emotional/mental abuse causes so much trauma.

In the case of FOD (and Clemmie as she was doing so on her public account pre Alicegate) the twins have been exploited their whole lives and during their formative stages of emotional development. There could be real repurcussions to this that could have a real impact on them and take a lot of work to resolve. I also feel the exploitation of the older children will have left a mark too - even if the children appear/are ‘fine’ now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they're off on a holiday.

Every time he's quiet for a bit, I briefly wonder if he's finally come to the realisation that using and abusing his children on instagram is a horrific violation of their right to privacy.

Then he always returns with boatloads of saved-up content and usually some high and mighty comment about how refreshing it was not to have been online during that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they're off on a holiday.

Every time he's quiet for a bit, I briefly wonder if he's finally come to the realisation that using and abusing his children on instagram is a horrific violation of their right to privacy.

Then he always returns with boatloads of saved-up content and usually some high and mighty comment about how refreshing it was not to have been online during that time.
Def on some all inclusive “palm the kids off for our mental health” holiday

It's the Mallorca bike race on the 27th of this month so I expect he'll be over there again looking for redemption for what happened last time 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the Mallorca bike race on the 27th of this month so I expect he'll be over there again looking for redemption for what happened last time 😜
He needs to take his mummy with him this time to cheer him on - and spit at the other riders as they go past. Don’t want to be seen encouraging anyone else if her special boy fails!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found a picture of Simon's support vehicle for the upcoming races.

Should be able to fit a few spare tyres in there 😆

TeamSly.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19