Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the racist turned 40 yet? If not she’s deffo gotta reevaluate things then and give Walnut Whip and his collection of Lycra the boot.
Walnut whip 💀💀💀🪦
---
Jeez how basic is she. Very low quality person, anyone with any integrity or class would have used this time to reflect, evaluate and educate themselves.
Clam, you’re a basic witch love and it’s not a good look.
Trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2923521
If anyone is a similar age to me you may remember in the very early 90’s the BBC did an adaptation of ‘5 children and IT’. The psammead was this dusty creature that could be summoned up from the sand, old Fodders has a similar quality about him.

He also seems in need of a good wash, a good meal and some attention from mummy.
This needed a trigger warning - used to get so freaked out by this as a kid!!!! The resemblance to Sly is uncanny though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Him moving into a "single father of daughters" era doesn't even bear thinking about! 😲

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can imagine the Tinder stories. Think he would also end up copying their ex bestie Flex Anna. Posts about his amicable divorce.
---
Having the girls over for his weekend etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He could turn the basement into a studio flat for himself 😜
This would make an amazing sitcom. The fallout for a family of influencers where the mum got cancelled and the gravy train ground to a halt. They could rent their dusty pile of bricks out as the location! Someone please commission this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He spent two hours on Zwift yesterday. An hour at 2pm (lunch break was it?!) then another hour at 9pm!
And yet according to his recent post the poor diddums have just 20 mins to themselves by the time the twins have stopped ‘pissing’ about 😳

IMG_8665.jpeg

Oh and asking for tips

you reap what you sow dusty

• Haha
We know this is true though - sure, Simon is a smug twit and Clemmie is Clemmie (I don't actually dislike her that much - I read through a LOT of posts and she didn't say anything that bad compared to what we say about them) but it is hard when the kids get older and protest more and you of get less and less time to be a couple and have an evening. We all go through it, it's hard.

We know this is true though - sure, Simon is a smug twit and Clemmie is Clemmie (I don't actually dislike her that much - I read through a LOT of posts and she didn't say anything that bad compared to what we say about them) but it is hard when the kids get older and protest more and you of get less and less time to be a couple and have an evening. We all go through it, it's hard.
It’s not true though. He’s on his bike by 9pm. And the thing about late evenings is true for little kids but not but the twins’ age.

And i disagree vehemently about clemmie. I don’t know about you but I’ve never said
anything on here that would result in disciplinary action by my professional body.

Are you swimtits?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It isn’t a case of regular children moaning about wanting to stay up a bit later, those twins have been brought up like performing seals with no boundaries and have been allowed to run riot for content now they are older and the rot has set in he’s moaning as usual about how hard he and clembot have it
Those girls are not toddlers
Perhaps if he was consistent for once in his life he might not have this problem

• Heart
To be honest, even if you don’t know he’s on his bike so much, racing your kids round the house at bedtime and getting them hyped up is poor parenting except on, say, a Saturday night. And his replies pretty much all agree. I guess he’s shooting for whacky dad?

My own child, roughly their age, is in bed at 8.30 all year round, light or dark. I think that’s pretty normal.

Reactions: 10
One of the key differences from us posting on Tattle is that "Alice" was posting online about her actual influencer colleagues, and people she knew in real life. Some of them maybe even friends?

I'm pretty sure nobody on here is dissing Simon and/or Clemmie on one hand while on the other inviting them onto their podcast and making money off of them talking about their highly personal medical experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And yet according to his recent post the poor diddums have just 20 mins to themselves by the time the twins have stopped ‘pissing’ about 😳

View attachment 2928139

Oh and asking for tips

you reap what you sow dusty
How old are the girls? 8? I’m horrified that he’s having this many issues (if it’s true, he might be making it up to a)stay relevant or b) for clout on the internet) surely they are no longer in the baby stage where they don’t understand rules. I realise my kids are older (16 and 18) but I don’t remember any stage, after they started school, where bedtime was that draining? Poor parenting with any lack of firm boundaries being established. Also why is it just you and clam clearing up after them, do you not involve them in that process? Surely at 8 they should take a least a little bit of responsibility for tidying up their mess?

Reactions: 7
How old are the girls? 8? I’m horrified that he’s having this many issues (if it’s true, he might be making it up to a)stay relevant or b) for clout on the internet) surely they are no longer in the baby stage where they don’t understand rules. I realise my kids are older (16 and 18) but I don’t remember any stage, after they started school, where bedtime was that draining? Poor parenting with any lack of firm boundaries being established. Also why is it just you and clam clearing up after them, do you not involve them in that process? Surely at 8 they should take a least a little bit of responsibility for tidying up their mess?
A lot of these influencers seem to make out they r older kids are like toddlers. It’s either BS to attempt to be relateable or as you say- awful parenting (because gurning into a phone for ‘content’ is more important)

• Sad
Reactions: 10