Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That twats in the spare room again, with a hangover 🙄🙄🙄
Thought he was all about promoting alcohol free lager??
bleep

Reactions: 9
Isn’t every time he cycles / goes on his turbo on the basement ‘me’ time? Is he actually doing that at 11.30pm? What a load of tit.
And he still looks 55.

duck he’s a sad looser isn’t he! If my husband put up a picture like that I’d take the piss out of him for years, and his brothers would have a field day!
These sort of things are sent to mates after a night out to have a laugh over the evening, not to strangers on the internet.
What a sad sad man 😂

• Haha
Didn’t he get drunk at the rugby not that long ago? Can’t find it on his grid but I’m sure it was this year.

Reactions: 7
Self entitled prick makes scathing comments about his children wanting money

those same children whom he sold to make money for himself and clembot
If bedtimes with the twins is a nightmare, couldn’t they have separate rooms? They just have enough bedrooms in that house.
or just discipline them to behave, they aren’t 3 anymore.

Reactions: 11
If bedtimes with the twins is a nightmare, couldn’t they have separate rooms? They just have enough bedrooms in that house.
or just discipline them to behave, they aren’t 3 anymore.
Agreed. Bedtime with 8 year olds should not still be a ‘nightmare’. I wonder how long he thinks he can get away with infantilising them as though they’re toddlers?

Reactions: 11
FOD: 95% of the content I got served added nothing to my life. It's filler that just stole my time.

Also FOD: Look, here's what I'm wearing and here's what i'm eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FOD, the following things may seem obvious but you seem to not understand them, so I’m going to talk you through it:
You chose to have children. I assume at this point you understood that you would have to take care of them and financially support them. Unfortunately this care extends past the chubby, squishy, instagramable baby and toddler stage to school age, pre-teen, teenager and young adulthood. If you didn’t want to do this, you shouldn’t have had children.
You have stated that you’re going to stop passive aggressively (mostly just aggressively but I’m sugar coating this ) complaining about Clemmie but will happily winge about your children. Clemmie is an adult who can make her own decisions, if she wants to stay with you that’s her poor decision making. Your children have no choice. They might not be able to stand up to you like clemmie can but if she’s unhappy with your content, they will be too. A lot of people would consider your behaviour abusive.
I understand that having 4 children is expensive (see my first point above). However, it should absolutely not pass you by that for many years your income was heavily supplemented by selling images of your children on the internet. I appreciate that from your perspective, you’re the one making the content but do you think your kids see it like that? Would you let someone use your image for their gain and then publicly complain when they’ve given you a tenner to spend on food? How many hours did you spend making them do the same thing on repeat so you could get the footage exactly as you wanted it? Or make them pose for photos so you could get exactly the right one for your grid?
Finally, how much time do you think the average parent gets away from their kids? You have more time to yourself than an anti-social hermit, countless weekends away, hours every week training for cycling races, hockey practice plus numerous “well deserved” child free weekends. Read the room, note your privilege and shut the duck up.
You might be mummy’s special little boy but to the rest of us you are a spoiled brat.
Sorry for the word salad, I was inspired by you.
I love your word salad. It’s perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Self entitled prick makes scathing comments about his children wanting money

those same children whom he sold to make money for himself and clembot
Urgh that face 🤢. He looks about 55. So sick of him trying to be relatable by moaning.

Reactions: 10
Was that not started by Tattle a few years ago? I might be wrong but they had something similar.

Reactions: 6