Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all a bit creepy isn't it 😳
Right?!! Like he’s inviting all his n0nce audience to join him in speculating over if/when a teenage girl who’s barely past the age of consent will conceive? It’s bleeping grim but all the dumb dumbs are in his comments over sharing about their tit lives no one gaf about whilst all the p3dos are salivating over the promise of yet more bleeping weird invasive content. This man isn’t right!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He’s moaning about being old but he’s not that old. He’s just been aged massively by his racist wife’s online antics being exposed.

Reactions: 10
"Oh man, I wish I had had a fifth baby... because I always wanted another one"

Yeah, that's really what you want to hear from a friend after you've just had your first baby :rolleyes:. He's always got to make it about himself.

Does anyone remember him ever saying anything before about always wanting another child?

Reactions: 8
This is his first regret post. The other previous family planning comments were about his vasectomy.

It sounds a bit revisionist to me. If he'd genuinely always wanted another child, I think it would have been mentioned before.

Also his phrasing makes it sound like he wanted another but Clemmie didn't. I could be wrong, but I hope this isn't another "I gave up on my dream of living in Bristol FOR YOU" gaslighting-type situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My mum made a similar comment when my niece was born, but it was more like “oh I had never thought about how the next baby in the family would belong to one of my children, it’s so nice to be able to hand her back again!”

We are also all in our twenties and were never exploited online so no creepy undertones like with Slymon. I’d have been so uncomfortable if that had been said when I was barely 16 :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow clemmie has not aged well. All that money she probably spends on Botox and such she looks way older than her age. You just can’t polish a turd.

• Haha
Both of them have aged really badly. He was always a minger, but she has gone from being quite beautiful to very average with (bad and obvious) work.
Also, my girls are the same age as their eldest two pretty much - I have never thought I might be a grandparent soon? Just because they had kids early, doesn’t mean their kids will. If they watch any of his ‘how I hate my life choices’ videos (of which there are many) I’m sure they won’t be having them anytime soon. Not many people have kids at 22, it’s about 10 years earlier than average.
What a strange post.

Him insisting time and again that she hasn't aged at all or "keeps getting younger" really doesn't do her any favours as it's blatantly not true and just draws attention to her ageing.

If he at 41 (but looking considerably older) is trying to convince himself that his wife still looks 22, that's pretty gross.

There are so many ways he could be complimentary about her appearance without relating it to age.

433417210_386705760819052_4197677329286469770_n.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
She was really good looking but she fucked it with them gnashers and cheap filler (and evil racist thoughts).

Reactions: 14
He’s moaning about being old but he’s not that old. He’s just been aged massively by his racist wife’s online antics being exposed.
He’s a crusty old weirdo and this is what I see when he has his dusty hair in this style

EA3D9567-5385-4C7F-8E71-7C4845B8D51A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t get over how much The Clemster has the exact same shnide stare as the woman who beat her husband up for twenty years. (My Wife The Abuser Channel 5)

1A2246C1-A703-4EB8-B27C-EB64748B3F5F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3