Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Kids please pay attention as this meal wasn’t cheap - but it was paid for by my constant invasion of your privacy. Oh and that money also pays for my overseas cycling trips and your mum’s £300 cardigans.”

let’s be honest, the only reason he put that post on his grid is so he can show all his followers how good he is at drawing a horse…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“Kids please pay attention as this meal wasn’t cheap - but it was paid for by my constant invasion of your privacy. Oh and that money also pays for my overseas cycling trips and your mum’s £300 cardigans.”

let’s be honest, the only reason he put that post on his grid is so he can show all his followers how good he is at drawing a horse…
He’s such a man baby

Reactions: 9

The first thing I thought as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's really been pushing the narrative lately that his children are "older" now. Wonder why? Also the twins are still much younger than the other girls were when he went on his whole pro-screen rant (remember "I'm 14 years deep into parenting" :ROFLMAO:).

Him rating his mediocre sketch of a horse so highly that he makes up a whole side story to "casually" drop in about his A level art is just him all over, isn't it? Has Mummy Hooper been along with a 1st place rosette for his hero's effort in the art competition yet?

433417452_1755441378271767_4134410351150978477_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s put up a story with an article about the impact of screen time on family life…….. is he joking?!

He produces CSAM adjacent material to supplement their income. They’ve had the twins plugged into tablets (with headphones!!) since they were toddlers. You first hun, everything with this man baby is just pointing fingers at everyone else and not looking at the huge huge huge elephant in the room which is HIS obsession with exploiting those children for his financial benefit!

• Heart
Coming from the man who hasn't been seen without his phone for years, that's just amazing 🤣
Absolutely zero self-awareness. His account has always come across almost like a parody, but now he's taking it to the next level!

• Heart
This is in the replies to his latest post (I had to click "view hidden comments" at the bottom to see it).

I've never heard of playworker teams to entertain your children between courses in restaurants before.

Between this and the likes of festival nannies and morning to night holiday childcare, it seems there's a whole industry popping up for parents like Simon and Clemmie who "need a little break".

RestaurantNannies.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Banging on about how it might not be far away that he's a grandad?! Wtf?! Isn't his oldest 16?!?! What nonsense!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Banging on about how it might not be far away that he's a grandad?! Wtf?! Isn't his oldest 16?!?! What nonsense!!!
😬😬😬 hate to say it but can’t help but wonder who he’s pandering to with content like this? Like no parent of 8-16 year old kids will be thinking about this, but the mega n0nces following and engaging with his content will be elated.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He should be more concerned about why his glasses don’t fit. Who wears glasses like that?

Slymon you already look like a grandfather.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The presumption that any of his daughters will have children is shocking!
After living their life on camera they have probably been completely put off. Or is Simon just thinking of his next bit of content, selfish twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
How dare he assume his daughters will have children, or even be thinking about that while they are still children themselves?

His SCHOOL AGE daughters can see this, what the hell is wrong with him?

wtaf.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He's just the worst traditional mediocre white man with outdated views. They will probably go no contact with him anyway so he won't see the grandkids if there is any (he's probably already thinking about the content he could milk from grandkids). He's horrible

• Heart
He's just the worst traditional mediocre white man with outdated views. They will probably go no contact with him anyway so he won't see the grandkids if there is any (he's probably already thinking about the content he could milk from grandkids). He's horrible
Could you imagine him as a grandfather the vile pig

Reactions: 5