Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they just need some of that vanishingly rare, desperately needed "us time" to "reconnect" without the children 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I still can't believe they are still together. Although most videos they seem to despise each other.
Exactly this. It’s uncomfortable; witnessing the passive aggression and barely-veiled digs. I don’t even want to imagine what the atmosphere is like in that house. Those poor girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The brand deals and collabs seem to have really dried up in the last few months.

Or maybe he's too busy chasing his dream of becoming a Tour de France champ 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at Clem’s FB and we have a mutual ‘friend’. Said ‘friend’ lives in Ramsgate and is a pretentious try hard too.

• Haha
View attachment 2815782

Her new FB cover photo…do you think she’s referring to her racist past 🤔
We won’t be moving on from that. The internet never forgets Clam. You have not tried to educate yourself, nor have you fully made amends. An ‘apology’ (which was filled with lies don’t forget) on an Instagram story, gone 24 hours later, is the move of a bleep, and that’s what you are, a racist bleep. Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Simon's link in bio still goes to an event from 8th January.

His profile highlights haven't been updated since the Tony Blair administration.

Happy weekend, Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We won’t be moving on from that. The internet never forgets Clam. You have not tried to educate yourself, nor have you fully made amends. An ‘apology’ (which was filled with lies don’t forget) on an Instagram story, gone 24 hours later, is the move of a bleep, and that’s what you are, a racist bleep. Do better.
I listened to a podcast with CB (I can’t remember what it was called, it was the woman who owns that tala sportswear brand) where she talked about Alicegate. She said that shortly before the scandal broke she had dinner with clemmie and some other insta-huns, all of whom knew what clemmie had done at that point and no one said anything. She also said that clemmie never apologised to her. After the scandal broke she text CB and said “let me explain” not sorry. I think that says a lot about Clemmie’s character.

this podcast was quite old so sorry if it’s already been discussed to death.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I listened to a podcast with CB (I can’t remember what it was called, it was the woman who owns that tala sportswear brand) where she talked about Alicegate. She said that shortly before the scandal broke she had dinner with clemmie and some other insta-huns, all of whom knew what clemmie had done at that point and no one said anything. She also said that clemmie never apologised to her. After the scandal broke she text CB and said “let me explain” not sorry. I think that says a lot about Clemmie’s character.

this podcast was quite old so sorry if it’s already been discussed to death.
I think you’re right; this tells me everything I need to know about Clam. Not a person I would be happy associating with. Total arrogance. Lack of awareness of anyone or anything but her self. Awful disgusting character. I despise her.

Reactions: 5
He wants the screens away in restaurants now, so they can be "present" 🤣🤣🤣. Is he really that thick that he doesn't see the irony here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I liked his ‘not a cheap meal’ mention. Looks like a local pub. I wonder how it stacks up for cost to his cycling tours?