Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doppelganger would not have been an appropriate word for the twins as a Doppelganger is a biologically unrelated person. Nitwit. Comment relates to tonight's post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely they girls could print out their own signs &;glued them onto a bit of cardboard. Another pointless post from thimple Thymon.

Reactions: 5
So they're (not long turned?) eight. That's really young for him to be talking about having 'older' children and more time to dedicate to personal hobbies, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy IWD everyone. Will we get a #Spon #Ad from our favourite feminist InstaDad? 😉

• Haha
Only Fodney would profiteer off INternational Women’s day. What were Axa thinking paying this dusty bloke money on IWD? And can I be bothered to cancel my Axa policies now?!

Reactions: 10
So they're (not long turned?) eight. That's really young for him to be talking about having 'older' children and more time to dedicate to personal hobbies, IMO.
The twins did just turn eight- surprised there was no cake picture like they used to post previously with the fancy cakes.

They do still need him, but he feels emotionally checked out already.
---
This could have been written by one of the girls :( View attachment 2803071
It could have been A writing this.

I watched the Stacey Dooley stays over episode with the Joly family.

Apparently they "only filmed twice a week". When she asked the kids if they wanted to be filmed. They clearly said "no.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
As if he’s complaining about having to sort out Mother’s Day gifts for the mother of his children! Saying they should be doing it themselves as Clemmie isn’t his mum! Yes the older 2 could maybe buy her a present or organise something themselves but does he forget he has 2 very young children still?

Reactions: 7
As if he’s complaining about having to sort out Mother’s Day gifts for the mother of his children! Saying they should be doing it themselves as Clemmie isn’t his mum! Yes the older 2 could maybe buy her a present or organise something themselves but does he forget he has 2 very young children still?
He changed his tune after his IWD post then…

I hate it when he keeps saying “ clemmies not my mum” yeah we bleeping know you knob just take your girls to get her something and shut the duck up you ungrateful prick
I’m sure clembot thinks to herself “ Simon’s not my dad” on Father’s Day but she gets the kids stuff to give to you

🙄🙄🙄

FOD just get divorced and give us all a break from your passive aggressive I hate my wife and kids tit

Reactions: 22
What an awful post. There are people out there who would give their right arm to be able to have children and help them with things like mothers day or fathers day. This man complains about everything.

Separately, why am I not surprised that Clemmie seems to have quite high expectations for mothers day? 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair, we don't know that Clemmie has high expectations. And to be fair on the children, all of them, they don't live near enough to shops to walk to them, and they don't have a credit card which, on busy days like Mothering Sunday, you may need a credit card to make a table booking.

Reactions: 3
I just watched that story open mouthed 😮 what goes through this man’s mind?? Why did he feel the need to aggressively say ‘Clemmies not MY mum’ so much? No she isn’t but she is the woman who birthed and parents your 4 children and Mother’s Day is a day to celebrate mothers so maybe help your CHILDREN to help celebrate her. Two of them are 8 years old and at primary school for f*cks sake! But instead he’d rather commit to the internet that his daughters are Lazy 🤯 International women’s day and Mothering Sunday weekend and of course Simon wants to take the opportunity to moan about the women/ girls who’s privacy he exploited to make money. Also if anyone is lazy maybe it’s the man that needs to complain about booking lunch, buying a card and a present and putting some plants in 2 window planters. Hardly a tough life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16