Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he does bleeping hate his family so sounds about right!

Next step - Divorced Dad

??
Please God NO! Us single 30 somethings do NOT need him and clammy fanny on the market. They deserve each other and 99% of the population deserve better than them so let’s leave them be

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please God NO! Us single 30 somethings do NOT need him and clammy fanny on the market. They deserve each other and 99% of the population deserve better than them so let’s leave them be
Oh god I’ve actually never thought of it that way. I take back what I said! 😂

Clem wishes Slymon looked at her the way he does with that French cyclist

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I always thought it was Nicolas (without an 'h') so I looked on his bio to double check and I'm none the wiser 😄

roche.jpg

---
No tag for @father_of_daughters? Sad times.

notonthelist.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I always thought it was Nicolas (without an 'h') so I looked on his bio to double check and I'm none the wiser 😄

View attachment 3007565
---
No tag for @father_of_daughters? Sad times.

View attachment 3007580
I bet Dusty is in his hotel room crying into a pack of Nobby’s nuts from the minibar. He may even have called mummy to console him and to tell him he IS a special, lucky boy even if the Big Boys don’t want to hang out with him. It’s just because he is too bright and dazzling and handsome and just simply special!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s actually asking people to tell him that he is clever, isn’t he? Or if he begging for people to interact with his reel so he doesn’t look like Billy No Mates?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Just hope you like it’ on his latest post.

How desperate. What an ick.
Hope you like it. LOL.
As if he’s done it for the benefit of his followers
It looks like they don’t like it as the post only has 731 likes. That’s less than 0.1% of his followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He has aged so much since the Lion King smug fest .

They were both at the very top of the instahun parenting pile, I wonder if he’s still bitter at Clem’s Aliceinwunderlust dropped bollock which took it all away?

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand what’s going on here? Is it just three of them? Is this a promo for the ride, so other people can sign up to do it another time? Or is this it, and no one else signed up? Presumably it costs a small fortune with the penis car etc?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he’s still bitter at Clem’s Aliceinwunderlust dropped bollock which took it all away?
He’s bitter about pretty much everything, so I say that’s a hard yes.

I reckon he’s one of those mediocre men who’s been told how special he is all his early life, then when the world fails to reward him, goes into a complete funk. He must love having someone to blame, because it can’t be his fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's all such a wanky ego fest.

If Simon is supposed to be on the trip in a presenting role, why is he centering himself all the time?

I see Andrew Ridgeley is there now, so he'll probably be the next victim of FOD's claw hand on his shoulder 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8