Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Clemmie's going straight to Glastonbury now he's back? If so, he'll no doubt be posting the usual tosh about being the one to stay home, or he'll go to Mummy's house with the children and fall asleep on the sofa.

Remember his "People who are go to Glastonbury" video a couple of years back, where according to him it wasn't OK for other people to share their excitement about going to Glastonbury?

But of course it's fine for him to ram his cycling trip excitement down other people's throats! 🙄

289822367_572157321127782_5478818938681718387_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I would literally cry if I had this in my bed 😭 my poor vagina is gonna be dry for days after seeing this picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What was that saying he had about adjusting when one of them had been away on their own. Reintegration or something like that? It was exceptionally weird either way.

Reactions: 5
Is it #reentryissues?

He was so dramatic about it before when Clemmie got home. A grid post (which was swiftly edited to make it look less personal to Clemmie) and a whole series of stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Seems like they both like it when the other isn’t there
Yikes! The way they speak about food is so odd - it’s a consumable, doesn’t really matter who eats it you just buy more. Obvs that’s not universally applicable but for a family who are able to prioritise double digits of cleaner time a month I don’t think they should be scrapping over food as much as they do - publicly at that!

Reactions: 10
Yikes! The way they speak about food is so odd - it’s a consumable, doesn’t really matter who eats it you just buy more. Obvs that’s not universally applicable but for a family who are able to prioritise double digits of cleaner time a month I don’t think they should be scrapping over food as much as they do - publicly at that!
The way they live going here there and everywhere on holidays and special trips just for them they can duck off with their utter shite about food

Reactions: 2
The rest of the post.

IMG_6834.png

---
You know you’ve gone too far when people start demanding to see your child’s face. (Jinger Duggar) and gave fan accounts for your kids.
---
I’ve personally always found these re-entry posts funny. You were gone a week for a holiday not coming back from army tour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The way he speaks about his family is appalling! How does she sit there next to him after he’s posted this tit?
I know she is as bad. He’s clearly still very very bitter about the Alice thing.

Just get divorced, your kids can see all this! Grow up

Reactions: 13
---
I’ve personally always found these re-entry posts funny. You were gone a week for a holiday not coming back from army tour.
they are so ridiculous, he needs to stop trying to make "re-entry" a thing, it's only a thing idyou're miserable together like they are.

"guys you know that feeling when you come back from being away and your wife lists all things that were so much better about life while you were gone? Guys? Guys???"

it's actually quite sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One minute he's insisting the children are older now, so he can have his hobbies and travel etc.

Then as soon as he's back...

IMG_9089.jpeg

Reactions: 4
The rest of the post.

View attachment 3016917
---
You know you’ve gone too far when people start demanding to see your child’s face. (Jinger Duggar) and gave fan accounts for your kids.
---
Honestly people should feel shamed by that post! Take a look at yourselves Fodney and others! It's weird that thousands of people know details about your child that 20 years ago would have been limited to friends/family only. Like some of tbe stuff my mum says is bad enough when it's to a small group of people but if it was a public post?! EMOTIONAL DAMAGE.

Also LMAO at the bit in bold

Reactions: 5
Cleaning up my camera roll because I have more than 9000+ photos, imagine it wouldn’t be hard to have a collection of any influencer’s child.

IMG_6874.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As well as the obvious dangerous side to it and invasion of their privacy etc., I sometimes wonder how being chronically overshared by their parents will affect these children's personalities and behaviour going into adulthood. Examples:
  • Will they do stupid (possibly harmful) things, because doing things for attention is so ingrained in them?
  • Will they go in completely the opposite direction, withdraw from social life, feel alienated?
  • If they are amongst the more well-known ones, could it affect their future career and being taken seriously in the workplace?
  • Will they have trust issues with any future partner?
  • Will it disproportionately impact their parenting of any children they might have themselves?

• Sad
Reactions: 11